Modern Tire and Service Ctr

Latest Review about 7 years ago

10/31/2011
service/ nc inspection
great service and very friendly staff

JAN H.
10/29/2011
great store
excellent and fast service! I tell oll my customers and friends about the great folks at Modern Tire. Keep up the good work.
Jan hauck

TL
TERESA L.
10/17/2011
????
Clay did a great job as always. I am a happy customer.

VE
VALERIE BUIE E.
Thomasville, NC
09/22/2011
Great
Love, love, love these guys!! Always do great work for reasonable prices. Not just "automotive technicians but real mechanics! They can do anything!

CAROL B.
09/14/2011
Great Service!!
Very good service! Excellent knowledge on what needs to be done! Have recommended them to many fiends!

BARBARA B.
09/08/2011
Barbara Burchette
I am very happy with my service that I get at Modern Tire. There service and the people there are very exceptional.

SR
Sheila R.
09/03/2011
As always great service, reliable work, reasonable prices. The guys always take good care of my vehicles.

08/27/2011
Great friendly and knowlegable people, test drove my car to make sure it was OK! Will be back!!

TERRY S.
08/27/2011
Great freindly amd knowlegable people, test drove my car to make sure it was OK! Will be back!!

AG
ANNETTE G.
Annette Gordon,excellent service
As always,my last visit was perfect in service and I am very comfortable with bringing my car in for service.Thank you for being reliable.

BY
BOB Y.
Trinity, NC
08/25/2011
Good service for a reasonable price. A pleasure in doing business with you.

MARK S.
All Vehicles
I take both my personal and work vehicles there and always get great professional one on one service!

SANDRA C.
07/21/2011
Inspection of my Corvette
I did not have to wait very long. As always I am pleased with the service I get at Modern Tire.