11/14/2018
Best service
I’m always taken care of with the best customer service I’ve experienced ever. I will always come here and I recommend this place to everyone I know! Thank you!

Mike R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business has a good quality of work. They are good and fairly priced.

BO
BROOK O.
Orange, TX
Acura TLX
11/10/2018
Employees
Employees are the best and most helpful

11/04/2018
Every time I have gone to Modica Brothers they are so friendly and they do great work.

Kevin S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the customer service and work at this business was good.

DOUG D.
10/30/2018
The staff is very friendly. Quality service was prompt. Very fair price. Highly recommend Modica on Dowlen.

OW
Otis W.
Kountze, TX
Pontiac Firebird
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Otis said he has a classic vehicle he brought into the business to get the brakes done. He recently had his vehicle painted. He asked for them to be careful with the paint job and showed them where there were already two small chips. When he went to pick up his vehicle, the door had a chip. The rear view mirror was broken off and places on his dash board. He stated Junior was rude and did not believe him. He was making comments under his breath to another staff member. He did not offer to rectify the situation or apologize.

AL
ALETHA L.
Chrysler 300
10/27/2018
You couldn't ask for better service. Extremely friendly and they all go out of their way to make sure your vehicle is ready as soon as possible. Coffee is always on n waiting room comfortable!! Great store n Outstanding employees!!!!

Jeep Renegade
10/26/2018
Only place I go
Only place I go to get service for my cars!

JAMES M R.
10/22/2018
Lift kit installed
The kit installation was fast, and I appreciated the extra time to do other things. Jason was courteous and knowledgeable, which encouraged me to choose Modica Bros.

BRENDA B.
10/20/2018
New tires purchased and installed
Jason was very helpful and honest about a set of new tires. As I was waiting on my tires being put on every customer that came in or called was helped with a sincere friendly service . I had a battery put in there about 6 months ago . The service was perfect then, too . I do need new front brakes and I will have them replace there in the next week . . I would highly recommend this location .

AK
Adelia K.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Adelia said she didn't have any issues.

TD
TED D.
Nissan Frontier
10/15/2018
Survey
Fast, and always friendly service!

DY
DIANNE Y.
10/13/2018
JR Is always professional and helpful, all the staff is great. They are respectful and I always trust the work they do.. Don't take advantage because I'm a woman
Great service and professional. They talk directly to me. Always give a cost before doing any work on my vehicles.. Thanks for great service

MN

EB
EDMOND B.
10/12/2018
Excellent service!
Professional staff and my car was serviced in a timely manner.

CG
Charlie G.
Village Mills, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the staff do a good job servicing his vehicle.

GB
George B.
Kountze, TX
Chevrolet S-10
10/11/2018 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business for service.

Rodney M.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Traci. She said they were courteous, professional and there was no wait time.

10/10/2018
Rotating tires and resetting sensor data
I had my tires Balanced/rotated and was told one of my tire sensors was out, which I knew and so did they from the previous time. Well when they finished, the dashboard readout showed none of my tires pressures, where as when I went in only the bad one did not show. I asked them to reset them and one of the older guys said that if one does not work none work. I said that the three had worked thru the last rotation, why not now, so he came out with little machine and got the horn to honk on three of the tires and said there it is fixed. I looked at my display and it was still the same, no pressures reading on any tire. I said it did not work and he said it did. So I left. I don't know if it was an off day for the older guy or what, I usually have great service from them, but today was not one of them. I may go back in a day or two and see if they can get the three tires to reading again. I will continue to use them as they are really good, I won't let this one thing deter me from going back.