Latest Review about 2 months ago

04/10/2020
Great service and they were able to finish their work my car earlier than expected.

BA
Basir A.
Carlsbad, CA
Scion FR-S
03/28/2020
Great work by friendly people!
I had frozen lug nuts that prevented me from doing my own tire rotation. I usually do that every oil change. The guys at Moonlight Motors helped me make an appointment and resolved the problem the same day.
I used to go to Toyota Carlsbad but they botched too many jobs on my car so I refuse to go back to that dealer. I'm happy I found this place, what an excellent alternative!
There's plenty to do nearby in this part of Encinitas too so the wait was almost non-existent. Would definitely return here to have work done on my car.

BV
Benedetta V.
Nissan Sentra
03/11/2020
Happy
They were very nice, professional and not expensive! I’m really happy to went there for the first time!

CN
Cyndy N.
02/28/2020
First visit
They were very friendly, professional and the pricing was reasonable. Other customers who walked in we’re all greeted by name and seem to have a very good rapport with the staff. I will choose them again!

David B.
Del Mar, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
02/22/2020
Your in good hands
One word 'thorough' . I left Moonlight with a sense of confidence. The crew gave my auto a complete examination.No stone left unturned. A courteous explanation of diagnosis(with recommendations) on how to proceed. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office. And yes even the mechanics. This is a sign for me of being efficient. Yes, I will return and tell my friends too.

John H.
CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
02/21/2020
Great service and follow up
They got me in on time and out quickly and kept me informed throughout the process.

Dan C.
Solana Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/12/2020
Thanks to Adam and the Moonlight Team!
As always the team at Moonlight Motors did a great job. This time I brought in a used car (2012 Mercedes CL63 AMG) for a pre-purchase inspection. In 2 hours they discovered over $10,000 in needed repairs, from oil leaks to worn out brake rotors (~$1k/rotor). Spending a little ($90) saved me a lot, in terms of time, money, and headaches, not to mention avoiding potential safety issues. Thanks again!

Jim H.
Volkswagen Passat
01/31/2020
Brake work
Always a pleasure working with Adam. Fair and does great work!

KW
Keith W.
San Diego, CA
Lexus IS 350C
01/20/2020
Neat, clean, timely and honest.
I have used moonlight motors for twenty years. Several times they have found unnecessary repair work recommended by the dealer. MM is up to date on technology and uses it to ensure good customer service.

KR
Ken R.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/20/2020
great service
As always, I had great service today with Moonlight Motors. A family owned business that stands by their work. My family brings all our vehicles here and even our motor home for service.

Rick B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/05/2020
close to home ,customer service, less priced.
Customer service, closer to home , less priced.

Steven M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/02/2020
Same great service as always!
I have been recommending Moonlight to my friends for years and will continue to do so...

TL
Tina L.
Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2019
MMM Moonlight Motors Magnificent
Such great service ALL the time. Although they ere short a few mechanics, my service was on time. Donna at the counter knows her clientele and is a pleasure to deal with.
We are so luck to have MMM in our " sphere".

Kathy M.
Toyota Prius c
12/28/2019
excellent!
Service, friendliness, scheduling, local care, follow-up... all-round good place!

Carlsbad, CA
12/25/2019
An amazing experience
I highly recommend Moonlight Motors. They are both professional and prompt with all of their work; their customer service is top-notch. Thank you.