Charles B.
San Diego, CA
08/07/2019
I Keep Coming Back
I have been coming here for a while for maintenance on my 2006 Mustang Convertible. They get very high from me. Great service at fair prices and I trust them.

EP
Eric P.
CA
Nissan Xterra
08/05/2019
Fantastic job!
Had some issues with u-joints and did not have the time to complete the repair myself so I brought it into Moonlight. As always in no time the problem was fixed and everything runs great. Moonlight Motors is my go-to shop. Fantastic folks with stellar customer service. I can't recommend them enough!!

Dave & Tina H.
07/23/2019
Best Service Ever
Marty, Adam & gang are the very best....we've been taking our cars there for 15+ years. Full of integrity...excellence...personal dedication.

HH
Hans H.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/19/2019
Honest, great service, nice people - they care
They were recommended by a friend. I've been looking for service in the Encinitas area and finally found it. I'll be back again.

GV
George V.
07/12/2019
Reliable
Fair price and done when promised.

KL
Kristian l.
Nissan Xterra
07/08/2019
More than I hoped for!
So incredibly grateful and happy with the work and service I received. Adam and his crew were awesome and got my car fixed super fast!

GH
Geof H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/01/2019
Great as always
Marty and crew are great. I take all four of my vehicles there for everything even the new one!

Beth M.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2019
Great visit to Moonlight Motors
They really take care of you and your car! It's a very honest business owned and operated by long time local Encinitas family. I always feel I'm in good hands.

05/30/2019
Moonlight Motors! Great place!
They take great care of you in a hurry. They always make sure to keep you updated on your car when it’s in the shop so you know exactly what’s going on. They treat you like family. Great personal attention and care. If my car is in trouble they’re my go-to place for fixing it. No one can compete with the level of excellence that Moonlight Motors provides. The passion for their customers and their service is unparalleled. Plus, the price is always right. Thank you Moonlight Motors!

SK
Steve K.
05/28/2019
Moonlight
I came in with a looming cooling problem and Mart's crew diagnosed quickly and had me back on the road.

Cory C.
03/14/2019
Very friendly and very good work!
Very friendly and professional. Thank you!

David H.
Lincoln MKX
03/14/2019
Best service ever!
We have taken all are vehicles to Moonlight Motors for 12+ years. Professional, reliable, accomodating... Marty & Adam always take care of us!

EL
Eliza L.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/10/2019
Great tune up
Excellent service. Straightforward. Talked through all the issues in a simple and understandable way.

TL
Tina L.
Hyundai Genesis
03/07/2019
Super , super great !
A Total group of great Prifessionals!. Marty who sends reminder emails. Adam who explains work to "mechanical dummies" like me , to ensure understanding of procedures, and costs. Lucky North County coastal to have such an honest and approachable business in our midst!

Joseph G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/01/2019
Adam & his team are great!
Adam was able to find some parts for my 2004 Mercedes E 320 Wagon that my old mechanic couldn't find for 3 months!

SK
Susan K.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/24/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST
There is not enough that I can say about the reliability, honesty, efficiency and just amazing service of this auto repair shop. I would go no where else.

Tonya B.
02/23/2019
Rav work
You guys are always the best
Thanks for taking care of my little rav

FV
Fred V.
INFINITI FX35
02/20/2019
Fix 35
Easy appointment, great customer service. No pressure, work done based on multipoint inspection where they tell you the criticals, online records. It was my first time there and I was satisfied with the whole experience. Thank you.

Jeff A.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/16/2019
Little stuff
Even the little stuff is important when it's your car. They got me in- at a moments notice- and got my light changed "in no time". All at a reasonable price!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Merry M.
Del Mar, CA
02/13/2019
Marty Adam and crew for the best car maintenance
Good morning, thanks again for all your kindness. You have been there for me when I needed help. You guys are the best and so happy that I found you.happy Valentine's day..Hugs to everyone, Merry