Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Ford Flex
Quick service
Came in for a smog check. Was told my car would be ready in 1 hour and was ready in 35 minutes. They were great!

BK
Bob K.
Great employees!!
35 years of using the Best garage in North County

LO
Liz O.
Toyota Matrix
very responsive and friendly
Been a customer for many years and always have a good experience. Quick turn around repair times friendly staff and dependable .

Dan C.
Nissan Murano
Great Service Experience
My 10 year old Murano needed a major service and Furgerson's completed all of the work in one day. I am very pleased with the attention to detail and customer service provided by Furgerson's. I will continue to use Furgerson's for all of my auto maintenance needs including periodic oil service, smog certification, and battery replacements. Furgerson's quality of work and reasonable pricing are commendable.

KO
Karen O.
11/13/2019
Kind, happy, and helpful people.
I have been going to Furgersons for many years with many different cars and they have always done a great job. The people who work there are so wonderful. I love this place!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much Karen, we really appreciate your kind words and the great review

Shawn C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff are good.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks Shawn, we are glad you came in!

TE
Taylor E.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the staff provided good service.

Thanks Taylor!

EC
Eric C.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business was close to his house and they had good customer service.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you very much for the great review!

Tony B.
11/07/2019
Car repair
The pros are Furgerson’s Garage is very professional, responses to request for information quickly and able to get repairs done quickly.

The cons are Limited hours of operation. No weekends close at 5 PM during the week ( not good for working people). The charges for repairs are very expensive, the same if not more than what it would cost to have the repair done at the dealer.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/11/2019

Dear Tony,   Thank you very much for your recent visit to our facility! We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we use the information to refine our customer service practices. We just wanted to take a few moments to help explain our practices. We understand the need to make vehicle drop off and pick up convenient to our customers, so we offer 24 hour pick up and drop off of your vehicle. Additionally we provide complimentary ride services to suit our clients needs promptly. Regarding vehicle repair pricing, our research shows that we are generally priced 15%-50% lower than the local dealerships on most service and repairs. Regarding our hours, unfortunately due to heavy weekend tourism & scheduled events in Encinitas, none of the downtown repair shops are open on Saturday or Sunday. About our staff,  Furgerson’s Garage only employs experienced ASE Certified Master Technicians to provide the highest level of expertise during the maintenance and repair processes and we back our repairs with an industry leading 2 years or 24,000 miles. We respect our staff's desire to have family time on the weekends and wish to honor their needs as well as the clients needs.   We hope this provides additional insight into how we operate our family oriented business, and we do apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced during your visit. We are happy to hear that your vehicle was repaired properly the first time, and you felt that we were professional. We look forward to helping you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments.

SR
Steve R.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/07/2019
Great communication. Customer focused.
Furgerson's treats your vehicle as if it were one of their very own.

Marjorie B.
Buick Park Avenue
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said she has been going to this business for years and they have always been kind to her.

Michelle D.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2019
Nice Staff
I like how easy it is to make an appointment and the staff is very friendly. They do a great job in taking care of my car’s needs.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Michelle, we are glad to be of service.

11/02/2019
Oil change mix up
Thanks for responding and making an offer to make up for the inconvenience

11/02/2019
Screwed up on oil change
Should have offered me something for the inconvenience
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for your response. You are right, we should have offered you something for your inconvenience. Please give me a call so we can talk about it. Im sorry that I was remiss and should have taken better care of you during your visit.

Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you very much.

SE
Sam E.
San Diego, CA
11/01/2019
Great customer service and professionalism
Top mechanic shop. All staff and mechanic very professional and knowledgeable. 5 stars all the way
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Sam for the great review! we really appreciate it

AD
Anne D.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
They are the best
They are the best. I would not trust anyone else to service my cars. Professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy. I drive german cars and i highlight recommended them.

Thank you Anne!

Rob H.
Smog test
Always fair and honest

Thank you Rob!

BD
Bradley L. D.
10/30/2019
Fixed my daughters Jeep before a big trip, without an appointment!
Thanks Tony and Justin for fixing my daughters Jeep before her trip to the desert. You guys are always awesome!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Brad, We appreciate your business.

Larry B.
Oceanside, CA
GMC Yukon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff got him in without an appointment. They were receptive and completed the smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Larry!

TA
Tom A.
Del Mar, CA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business charged him $272 for a diagnostic, and they never figured out the problem but they still charged him. The other things the staff fixed were fine, but his vehicle was still not idling properly when he left.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Tom, As per our conversation the other day, we look forward to inspecting your vehicle for the idle issue you are having. Please give me a call when you want to bring it in, as I mentioned there will be no charge for the re-inspection.

Robert S.
10/27/2019
My family has been coming here for years, but this was a first for me. They were honest, provided a great service and got me fixed without breaking the bank. I will be returning if I have any issues in the future. Thanks Furgeson's Garage.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Robert, We appreciate your great review!