Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jerilyn H.
04/21/2021
Trust worthy local repair shop
Great fast service for industry standard price.

June S.
Saturn SL
04/20/2021 Category: Service
June said she has been going there for 12 years. They are very attentive, worked very quickly, worked very well and are still as good as they ever were.

PO
Pat O.
GMC Yukon
04/15/2021
Smog Check
Ferguson’s employees were very respectful of COVID concerns, were extremely professional and completed my smog check in less that the 45 minute estimate. Been coming here for years and will continue.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the great review! It's always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

James R.
04/15/2021
As advertised
Quick, efficient, friendly and priced just right. What more could you want?
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you James for the great review!

GM
Guy M.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Guy said that it was all good.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/16/2021

Thanks for the 5-star review!

Lori B.
Escondido, CA
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
04/14/2021
Customer service and solving the problem
They are consistently a high performance operation
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate it.

Judith S.
04/01/2021
I've found my go-to auto shop
Having just moved to Carlsbad a little over a year ago, one of my priorities was to find a good auto mechanic reasonably priced. I took my car to Ferguson's to get the smog control checked and was generally pleased. But, that's all I had done. A year later I needed an oil change and a regular check-up. I took the car back to Ferguson's and can only say I was totally pleased with everything. They did a complete analysis of my car, told me what I needed to have done, did it, took me home and picked me up again when the car was ready, and generally gave me some tips for good car maintenance. I know nothing about cars so feel somewhat vulnerable until I find a mechanic I feel I can trust. I feel I can trust the people at Ferguson's.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Judith for the great review! Its always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

04/01/2021
Furgerson's Mechanics are the Best!!
I've been going to them for over 20 years and wouldn't trust anyone else. They stand behind their work, have certified mechanics, plus a Great office staff.
Highly Recommend!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for the great review! Its always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

NS
Nasser S.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/29/2021
The customer service was outstanding . Quite on time to complete the work. Highly recommend for anyone who is in short of time and wants perfect job done with a big smile.
I received outstanding customer Service. Job was done within the time promised. I highly recommend this garage to anyone who needs a perfect job done with big smile and polite mechanics.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Nasser for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it.

SG
Salvatore G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2021
Smog Check
Friendly staff and easy to set appointment and get your vehicle smog.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for the great review!

ET
Evelyn T.
03/25/2021
Knowledgeable Service Advisors; maintenance done by certified techs
I confidently recommend Furgerson's after years of receiving excellent service. All my questions about specific service recommendations for my 1999 Camry are fully answered, including estimated cost of each repair job. The explanations help me to prioritize timing of repairs so I reduce the risk of 'unexpected problems,' as well as scheduling jobs over time to keep me within my monthly budget. Other examples of Furgerson's customer care: I greatly appreciate the steps taken by staff to follow guidelines for COVID prevention. Furgerson's will go above and beyond 'the normal level' of service to help customers get transportation to or from the garage if it's needed. They maintain a high rating with Auto Club (AAA) and offer members a 10% discount on labor charge.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Evelyn for the amazing review! It's always a pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

Carolyn H.
03/23/2021
Good Srevices
is a wonderful company. Anytime I call, I speak directly to a person. They are helpful, personable and offer great prices
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Carolyn for the 5-star review! We greatly appreciate it.

INFINITI I30
03/18/2021
Brian was very good at updating me by phone quickly and I always felt like he considered my input as well.
Efficient, accurate, and highly recommended
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/19/2021

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it.

KK
Kenneth K.
03/15/2021
This was my first time at Furgersons. The service was on time. The advisor was friendly and supportive. The end cost was as quoted. I will return.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you Kenneth for the positive review! We really appreciate it.

NF
Norma F.
03/15/2021
Always great service ! Always fast and efficient ... and the price is just right . Everyone is so polite and courteous . Thank you !!!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you Norma for the positive review! We greatly appreciate it!