Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

TG
TOM G.
07/23/2021
Headlight replacement
Well done by friendly staff. 1 hour as promised. Recommend by my regular repair guys in Carlsbad.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you Tom for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it.

DEBBIE M.
Kia Sportage
07/21/2021
Great experience.
They take care of your car with knowledge, experience and are very professional.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you Debbie for the positive feedback!

Stockton, CA
Ford Expedition EL
07/20/2021
Super Helpful
I was down here visiting family and my car broke down. I live 7 hours away and needed it fixed within 24 hours! They were very nice and super helpful and go myself and my girls back on the road in less than 24 hours!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate it.

PS
Patricia S.
San Diego, CA
07/13/2021
Economical and efficient
Came in with an appointment for a Smog Check. They got me in and out in under an hour- and at a good price!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! we appreciate it.

WM
Wayne M.
Toyota Tundra
07/12/2021
Difficult problem resolved
My Tundra developed a mysterious noise somewhere in the truck body that I could not pin down, but the guys at Ferguson's kept at it and eventually located the source. Simple fix but not easy to find. My first time taking a vehicle to them and happy with the results.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it.

Jeep Compass
07/09/2021
Best of the best
Could not ask for a better experience. Thanks Furgerson’s!!!!!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Marolyn B.
Solana Beach, CA
07/08/2021
Top Rate Care
The service was excellent. They made sure my car was done in time and were very efficient and friendly.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you Marolyn for the amazing review! We appreciate it.

JENNA W.
07/08/2021
I got my AC recharged and it works great. :)
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review!

KP
Katie P.
07/07/2021
Better Service not possible
Wow! Evan is amazing! This is my first visit to Furgerson since my most favorite advisor Justin transferred to your other shop. Working with someone new made me a bit nervous but that was quickly alleviated once I handed Evan my keys. Having a service advisor that I can trust and be comfortable asking dumb questions is such a good feeling. He went above and beyond with his customer service and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. Thanks for everything Evan and Furgerson’s!!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Katie for the fantastic review! Its always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

GG
Gabriel J. G.
Solana Beach, CA
07/03/2021
Evan was very courteous and patient with me with the explanations.
It was completed so quickly.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Tiffany S.
06/28/2021
#BestGarageEver!
The team at Furgerson’s is beyond wonderful. Every single person there makes you feel that you are being well taken care of. The explanation of work is thorough and never rushed. Pricing is absolutely fair, never any gouging!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you Tiffany for the fantastic review! We greatly appreciate it.

Jean K.
Encinitas, CA
06/22/2021
Fair price and prompt service
Went to Furgerson’s for a smog check. Have been going there for years. They have the best price and good service as well. I was able to make an appt. and they were done in 40 min.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you Jean for the amazing review! It's always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

DENNIS M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/19/2021
Great service on Land Rover
Did a great job on our Range Rover Sport, great communication, fair prices, fast work.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Encinitas, CA
06/18/2021
Skilled, but much to be desired in customer service department
The garage has skilled mechanics, and plenty of business. While they did the work requested, I felt the manager was impatient ,short with me, and very unwelcoming, even though I am a repeat customer, (and a member of the same community for many years). As a customer, I appreciate being treated like a valued customer, and it appeared they could care less if they had my business or not.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had while at our shop.  All of our service advisors are noramally very friendly and helpful. We'll definitely address this issue.

Bradley L. Dow, Owner

Ford Thunderbird
06/17/2021
they are pros
Best place to have your car serviced
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/18/2021

Thank  you for the 5-star review!