Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Bart S.

Lori W.
Santa Cruz, CA
11/14/2018
Perfect
Helpful, courteous staff. Prompt and reliable. Highly recommend.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Lori, We appreciate your feedback

Acura RDX
11/14/2018
Quick service
Smog check in less than 30 min!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your review

Lane M.
Solana Beach, CA
Ford Edge
11/13/2018
Friendly efficient informative and good work
Could not ask for better service. Staff knowledgeable and garage staffed with expert technicians.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you very much for the great review Lane!

Robert M.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/10/2018
Personal service, expedient diagnostics and repairs, communication
The front end was a bit of a mess. After replacing several obviously worn out parts myself I took the car to Furgerson’s for an alignment. They weren't able to complete the alignment and diagnosed that to a few other worn parts. I was able to replace those myself and returned the vehicle to have the alignment completed. They are pretty good communicators and I trust there ability to make soundly diagnose problems without the overconfidence that frequently leads to mid diagnosis and wasted money.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Robert, we appreciate the feedback

BW
Bree W.
Ford Econoline
11/09/2018
Honest, fast service!
After calling a dozen other shops to service my ‘84 swaggervan, half wouldn’t take her and the other half never even called back. These guys were super helpful, honest and affordable. Stoked I’ve finally found my local mechanic.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/12/2018

We are glad you found us Bree!

Sean M.
Ford Edge
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business did everything they said they would do and they had the vehicle ready when they said it would be ready.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Sean, we appreciate your business

Michael S.
San Diego, CA
Cadillac Escalade
11/07/2018
Smog Check
As always very friendly and welcoming. But most importantly they recognize a schedule and ALWAYS are on time or early. I appreciate their professionalism and their appreciation my business even while just doing a smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Michael for the great review.

Kristie M.
11/05/2018
Efficient and friendly
As always, Ferguson’s did not disappoint. My car was in and out in less than an hour for its smog check. My kids and I Thank you !

Thanks Kristie!

EH
Eloise H.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/03/2018
Kept me informed.
I have an old car which needed a lot of work and they walked me through each part to be sure I knew the cost and need or not of the work. I think they were fair and thorough
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much Eloise! it has been a pleasure.

TD
Tim D.
Audi TT
11/02/2018
3 Cars and All Winners
I am new to Carlsbad and saw a number of Furgerson’s license plate frames on a variety of cars. Over the past 18 months I have needed everything from a routine oil change, tune up, wheel alignment, a unique motor replacement for a convertible Audi TT and a unique ABS brake component special order from Germany. For my 4Runner, Honda Ridgeline and Audi, they took care of it, with professionalism and genuine recommendations as if it were their car. You can trust their expertise as they want to satisfy you. Unlike a few of the dealers in town.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Tim! We really appreciate your great review and value your trust.

KK
Karen K.
11/02/2018
Recommended by AAA
AAA recommended this company when I moved to CA. They have provided consistently good service with a smile.

Thanks Karen! :)

RT
Rick T.
San Marcos, CA
Mazda CX-7
10/31/2018
I had my headlight bulbs replaced and the guys at Furgerson's did it quickly and at a good cost.... They got me in early and less than 45 minutes later I was on the road. One criticism is that they didn't offer me their AAA 10% discount and I forgot to ask.... But a great place to have your car maintained!
Rik
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks Mr Thistle! we appreciate your good review. Please give me a call and I will see what I can do about the discount.

Jim P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they have taken care of his vehicle for a long time and he wouldn't go anywhere else.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You Jim! we appreciate your loyalty and approval.

TP
Toni P.
10/25/2018
Everyone is very helpful and friendly
Tom always explains what the problem is and what needs to be fixed. I really appreciate that.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Toni! It means alot to me that you you time out to let me konw you appreciate what I do.

PB
Pat B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Mitsubishi Montero
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said their service representatives are very good.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Pat, wee appreciate your business.

CV
Caeli V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Caeli said the business provides good service.

Thank You!

TH
Trevor H.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said this business was convenient and easy to use. They were friendly and provided quick service.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2018

DA
Dave A.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were friendly. They provided seamless work. They completed the service quickly.

Thanks Dave! We aim to please

Sophia M.
10/24/2018
I am always happy with the service I get at Fergerson’s Garage.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Sophia, we are always here for you.