Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Tony B.
11/07/2019
Car repair
The pros are Furgerson’s Garage is very professional, responses to request for information quickly and able to get repairs done quickly.

The cons are Limited hours of operation. No weekends close at 5 PM during the week ( not good for working people). The charges for repairs are very expensive, the same if not more than what it would cost to have the repair done at the dealer.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/11/2019

Dear Tony,   Thank you very much for your recent visit to our facility! We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we use the information to refine our customer service practices. We just wanted to take a few moments to help explain our practices. We understand the need to make vehicle drop off and pick up convenient to our customers, so we offer 24 hour pick up and drop off of your vehicle. Additionally we provide complimentary ride services to suit our clients needs promptly. Regarding vehicle repair pricing, our research shows that we are generally priced 15%-50% lower than the local dealerships on most service and repairs. Regarding our hours, unfortunately due to heavy weekend tourism & scheduled events in Encinitas, none of the downtown repair shops are open on Saturday or Sunday. About our staff,  Furgerson’s Garage only employs experienced ASE Certified Master Technicians to provide the highest level of expertise during the maintenance and repair processes and we back our repairs with an industry leading 2 years or 24,000 miles. We respect our staff's desire to have family time on the weekends and wish to honor their needs as well as the clients needs.   We hope this provides additional insight into how we operate our family oriented business, and we do apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced during your visit. We are happy to hear that your vehicle was repaired properly the first time, and you felt that we were professional. We look forward to helping you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or comments.

SR
Steve R.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/07/2019
Great communication. Customer focused.
Furgerson's treats your vehicle as if it were one of their very own.

Marjorie B.
Buick Park Avenue
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said she has been going to this business for years and they have always been kind to her.

Michelle D.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2019
Nice Staff
I like how easy it is to make an appointment and the staff is very friendly. They do a great job in taking care of my car’s needs.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Michelle, we are glad to be of service.

11/02/2019
Oil change mix up
Thanks for responding and making an offer to make up for the inconvenience

11/02/2019
Screwed up on oil change
Should have offered me something for the inconvenience
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for your response. You are right, we should have offered you something for your inconvenience. Please give me a call so we can talk about it. Im sorry that I was remiss and should have taken better care of you during your visit.

Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you very much.

SE
Sam E.
San Diego, CA
11/01/2019
Great customer service and professionalism
Top mechanic shop. All staff and mechanic very professional and knowledgeable. 5 stars all the way
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Sam for the great review! we really appreciate it

AD
Anne D.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
They are the best
They are the best. I would not trust anyone else to service my cars. Professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy. I drive german cars and i highlight recommended them.

Thank you Anne!

Rob H.
Smog test
Always fair and honest

Thank you Rob!

BD
Bradley L. D.
10/30/2019
Fixed my daughters Jeep before a big trip, without an appointment!
Thanks Tony and Justin for fixing my daughters Jeep before her trip to the desert. You guys are always awesome!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks Brad, We appreciate your business.

Larry B.
Oceanside, CA
GMC Yukon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff got him in without an appointment. They were receptive and completed the smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks Larry!

TA
Tom A.
Del Mar, CA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business charged him $272 for a diagnostic, and they never figured out the problem but they still charged him. The other things the staff fixed were fine, but his vehicle was still not idling properly when he left.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Tom, As per our conversation the other day, we look forward to inspecting your vehicle for the idle issue you are having. Please give me a call when you want to bring it in, as I mentioned there will be no charge for the re-inspection.

Robert S.
10/27/2019
My family has been coming here for years, but this was a first for me. They were honest, provided a great service and got me fixed without breaking the bank. I will be returning if I have any issues in the future. Thanks Furgeson's Garage.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Robert, We appreciate your great review!

GB
Gilbert B.
10/26/2019
Justin
Very friendly and professional, keep me informed

Anisa S.
Kia Soul
10/25/2019
Great place
The people were super nice. It was very easy to make an appointment and they were able to get me in when I needed to. Quick and easy smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Anisa, glad you came in!

KJ
Karl J.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ford Fiesta
10/23/2019
Thorough and fast service!
I got an appointment right away, and they were done in 15-20 minutes. They also alerted me to a possible rodent nest under the hood, which I dealt with.

Thanks Karl!

Jeff T.
Ram 2500
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that their customer service was great. The work was good but some radiator fluid overheated. There was smoke coming through a vent into the cab.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks Jeff, Please let us know if we can be of further service.

GS
George S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/20/2019
service, courtesy, speed, and value
very professional, friendly, and rapid service!,
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks George, We appreciate your review.

INFINITI FX35
10/17/2019
Great experience
Outstanding customer service and knowledge

Thank you very much!

Todd S.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Lexus GS 350
10/16/2019
Great experience
I was unhappy with my previous repair shop in Solana Beach since they provided me with bogus repair information. I heard about Fergusons and thought I would give them a try. Glad I did. They were honest and had fair pricing. They are now my repair shop and highly recommend them.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Todd! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again when you need us.

TC
Tom C.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
10/15/2019
Great Service!
Quick diagnosis, through resolution, good reporting, would use again 300%
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/15/2019

Tom! thank you for coming in!