Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Jeff T.
Ram 2500
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that their customer service was great. The work was good but some radiator fluid overheated. There was smoke coming through a vent into the cab.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks Jeff, Please let us know if we can be of further service.

Vista, CA
FIAT 500
09/08/2019
Towed Car
Had to have my car towed to Ferguson’s over a holiday weekend and they immediately found the problem and corrected it. I’d give then a 4.9 rating. Have to leave room for the next visit. Thank you!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

LW
Lisa W.
06/04/2019
Oil Change
I would say the only thing that you could do better is to make me feel more welcome. I spoke to Tom on the phone before my visit as I had trouble with your website. I wasn't able to make an appointment and got no email or phone call to verify the appointment (so I guess that would be a second complaint) but when I got their Tom never said hi. None of the staff is very warm. Just acknowledging me with a good morning would be nice.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks for your feedback Lisa, I am sorry that I did not greet you when you arrived, I am truly sorry as I want everyone to feel welcome here. I may have been busy but that is no excuse. Please accept my appology and I will do better next time.

PG
Paul G.
San Diego, CA
04/28/2019
Review
Friendly attitude, professional service
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you Paul, we appreciate you coming in.

MF
Margaret F.
Volvo XC90
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you very much for your business

01/17/2019
Very convenient
Convenient drop off and pickup options. Very courteous service and communicative and transparent
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 01/17/2019

Acura RDX
11/14/2018
Quick service
Smog check in less than 30 min!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your review

Robert M.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/10/2018
Personal service, expedient diagnostics and repairs, communication
The front end was a bit of a mess. After replacing several obviously worn out parts myself I took the car to Furgerson’s for an alignment. They weren't able to complete the alignment and diagnosed that to a few other worn parts. I was able to replace those myself and returned the vehicle to have the alignment completed. They are pretty good communicators and I trust there ability to make soundly diagnose problems without the overconfidence that frequently leads to mid diagnosis and wasted money.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Robert, we appreciate the feedback

John B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/18/2018
Still a new client but OMG so far ever so Great!
Every one of my experiences has been great met with a respectful, full-knowledged advice and issues resolved to my complete satisfaction. I've always had good mechanics for my cars wherever I ended-up moving to and ALWAYS stick with them. They end up knowing my family (cars) and treat me like a country doctor.

They were a referral from a friend, actually 3 friends, which has turned out to be GOLD!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/20/2018

John, thank you so very much. We are so happy you found us. We look forward to seeing you in the future, we really appreciate your great review.

WB
William B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
William said the only issue was that there was a long wait time to get his battery installed.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you William, we are sorry that your battery replacement took longer than usual as we took extra time to confirm the correct battery type and for programing. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/05/2018
They make it right.
A tough job to find the problem, and they did---part of it anyway. I took it back and they found the rest of the problem---and fixed it. No problem with the car now.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for your input. It can take determination to solve some of the problems we encounter. Thank you for the opprotunity

Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 06/12/2018

*opportunity

Ronald R.
Chevrolet El Camino
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the team provided good work.

Daniel G.
01/09/2018
closer observation needed
the last 2 times I went in for oil service the mechanic marked things to my attention that should not have been there. this last time it was 'recommend new windshield wiper blades'; however, the blades were only 1-2 months old and the only thing they needed was a wipe off of debris on one side. This should never happen.

Carolyn H.
Solana Beach, CA
01/04/2018
car service
The courtesy of the staff. Cost no more is what you expect.

Dennis D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/05/2017
Good Service
Ferguson's did the rear brake disks and pads on my '04 Chevy Silverado pickup. The work was done professionally, and for a reasonable price. Recommended for post warranty work if the dealer seems a little pricey.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/07/2017

Thanks for the amazing review!

Carlos S.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Carlos said this business was honest and trustworthy.

GV
George V.
07/14/2017
Smog Test Failure
It's obvious I don't know all the ins and outs of the California smog test. My 2001 Tacoma immediately failed the "visual inspection because of a cracked small-diameter rubber vent hose from the air intake split. I can understand and accept this, but don't know why the whole test was invalidated awaiting replacement of the hose (which was done free of charge). Why not just suspend the test, replace the hose (at my expense) and continue on to the data gathering phase. As it was, as soon as the hose was replaced, the test proceeded and the vehicle passed. But...I had to pay for the retest, the total bill coming to $69.48. Two years ago, with the same vehicle, at the same shop, the gas cap failed the pressure test. The cap was replaced, and the second test was satisfactory. Two failed tests in two years with the fix being minor but I still had to pay for the retests. Were I running the business, I would have given the customer a break, fixed the minor problem and continued on with the original test. Possibly, California has strict rules against an interrupted test, which if it does should be explained to the customer before hand. Evan treated me well and was pleasant and I would recommend the shop, but I will go into the next test forewarned.

AH
Angela H.
Solana Beach, CA
06/16/2017
Caring and friendly
Good work and quickly done
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 07/18/2017

So happy to hear!

EW
Eddie W.
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Eddie said this business completed the service but there was a small crack on his dash.

GT
Gerald T.
Mazda 3
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Gerald said this business took good care of him and they respects him. They didn't overcharge.