Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.13/5Overall Rating 3.13/5Overall Rating 3.13/5rating 3.13rating 3.13

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

KATHLEEN S.
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Oil change and rotation
Screwed up my appt and ask for tire rotation as well as oil changed...didn't rotate tires

TW
TIMOTHY W.
12/13/2016 Category: Service
oil change
Always nice people
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/14/2016

Thanks Timothy!

MICHAEL L.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/03/2016 Category: Service
Good environment and the staff treats me well.
I have had good experiences in taking my Jeep and Dodge Ram in for service. Friendly and competent staff. If I have a problem, I know that it will be fixed.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Michael, thank you for the great review we really appreciate it. Hope to see you again sometime!

RP

GG
GABRIEL G.
DODGE DART
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Always great to get my oil change done here. It's a little wait but it's always done right!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 12/01/2016

Hey Gabriel, thank you for the review!

KURTIS B.
Maple Valley, WA
RAM 3500
11/29/2016 Category: Sales
Staff was very friendly and super helpful
I really enjoy my truck and the staff was really great to work woith
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/29/2016

Hey Kurtis, thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it. We are glad that your truck is treating you well!

COLLEEN C.
11/22/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for the awesome people you have employed in your service drive. Everyone was professional and I loved the smiles I was greeted with!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/22/2016

Hey Colleen, thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it. These type of reviews really go a long way in providing even more positive energy for our employees. Thank you!

SL
SHIRLEY L.
JEEP LIBERTY
11/21/2016 Category: Service
Regarding recall.
Everyone was pleasant and professional. Answered all my questions promptly and made my visit very nice.

Hey Shirley, thank you for the feedback we appreciate it. Have a great Thanksgiving week!

MN
MARY N.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/19/2016 Category: Sales
New Purchase
Just purchased my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Issues with Internet but not at the fault of the company. I would purchase again from them.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Mary, we are very glad that your new Jeep is treating you well. Have a great week, Happy Thanksgiving!

JOSEPH M.
Spokane Valley, WA
DODGE CHALLENGER
11/17/2016 Category: Sales
No Tricks
Had a great experience buying a new Challenger Scat Pack. The best price found anywhere. Would give Bud Clary a shot for your business. Thanks to everyone who had a part in our sale.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/18/2016

Hey Joseph, thanks for your awesome review we really appreciate it. Hope your new Challenger is treating you well.

JERRY C.
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/15/2016 Category: Service
unscheduled repair
A part arrived and the service department was able to get it installed when I needed it. The shuttle service made it possible for me to get other business completed while the work was being done.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/16/2016

Hey Jerry, thanks for your review. We really appreciate your support!

GW
GARRETT W.
RAM 2500
11/14/2016 Category: Service
I had my oil changed and my fuel filters changes as well as my tire rotated
They washed my truck and it was poorly done there was water spits all over it and mud still on the lower panels and the running boards
When I got home I noticed the front license plate was bent and the plate holder was cracked not sure if that happened inside the car wash bay or in the shop
Greg M., Service Manager from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/17/2016

Garrett, I have tried to contact you a couple times and left a message. When you have time I would like to talk to you about replacing your liscense plate holder that the wash ate up. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Sorry about your wash job we would love to re-do when your available.

MARY C.
Ritzville, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
11/13/2016 Category: Service
replaced broken wiper arm and programmed key fobs
the work done was great, and Debbie in service was a pleasure to deal with
Greg M., Service Manager from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you so much Mary for taking the time to reply to our survey. We appreciate the feed back, and thank you for recommending our Service Department.

JAMES M.
Coulee City, WA
11/12/2016 Category: Service
people make the difference
People we dealt with were excellent .Debra kept us appraised of the trouble they were having with our truck that made the visit a longer than usual and was a pleasure, Very good service . The techs spent the time to make sure it was done right..

Thank you for taking the time to reply to the survey. We appreciate you recommending our Service department.

RUTH RICHARD C.
CHRYSLER 300
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Absolutely horrible!
They ruined oil pan by stripping plug, requiring replacing oil pan. Had the car 3 days & charged me over $600.00 for their damage!

RP
RONALD P.
Othello, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Review
Great
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/09/2016

Thanks!

ND
NORM D.
RAM 2500
11/04/2016 Category: Service
The people
Great place and good service. Really enjoy the service people!!!!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/07/2016

Hey Norm, thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your review!

DT
DONALD T.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/04/2016 Category: Service
great customer service
very prompt, great communication all day

Hey Donald, thanks for your review. We appreciate it.

MICHAEL S.
JEEP COMPASS
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Great place to bring your for service
Won't give up til your car is fix
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 11/03/2016

Hey Michael, thanks for the feedback.

DONALD S.
10/28/2016 Category: Service
oil change
great freindly people good to work with
Scott P. from Bud Clary Moses Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 10/31/2016

Hey Donald, thanks for the love!