Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
PROS
PROS...
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

PS
Patrick S.
Wlks Barr Township, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people
I love my Sante Fe and the people at Motorworld do an excellent job maintaining it.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai

EJ
Edward J.
Swoyersville, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service Start to Finish
I almost always work with Cami and I wouldn't have it any other way. She has immense skills in the customer service department, she's knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the issues you're facing with your vehicle. I've had nothing but bad luck with my Hyundai purchase from MotorWorld and I've only had it for 7 opt 8 months but she's been the light at the end of every dark tunnel. MotorWorld wouldn't be the powerhouse it is without staff like Cami. You should arrange it so she has a few days off with her family for her efforts.

I hope that's the last time I'll need Hyundai service, either way, I really feel like I'm a part of the family every time I stop in.

Thanks

DA
David A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service staff, second time a charm!
Went here the first time for a loud clunking noise coming from the rear. Cost me $63.00 to plug in a computer and was told there were two transmission software updates and everything was fine. ON the way home, loud clunking continued so I advised Motorworld. I was contacted by Mike who was very helpful and went for a test drive with me. He immediately diagnosed the correct problem and got me in a few days later to fix the issue. He offered me a modest discount. No more clunking!

Donald C.
Wlks Barr Township, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
don c
A small problem turned into a big problem. JJ in the service dept quickly analyzed the problem and scheduled the fix for the next day. Best of all, it was covered at no charge

Mary C.
Pittston, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Great service and service advisor are great.Always keep me informed about my vehicle.Prompt service.

Rosemary S.
Freeland, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Every one was friendly and helpful at Hyundai Motorworld!

Dorene W.
Scranton, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Trust worthy service
Service is always timely and trust worthy. Never any add on extras or surprises

PB
Phyllis B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with whole process
Satisfied with everything

Joseph L.
Wyoming, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Not one issue with this company since I bought my car 6 months ago. Friendly and professional service.

SL
Shirley L.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Ist oil change and car wash
medium

PO
Patrica O.
Kingston, PA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
Expecting to have to return after parts would be ordered, but repair made in 2 hours so only one visit needed.

LW
Linda W.
Carbondale, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/26/2018 Category: Service
They provide fast service.

JJ

Catherine W.
Kingston, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Close to my home and efficient

Donna R.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience

Beaver Meadows, PA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ease of getting an appointment
They were very efficient.

AP
Alfred P.
Tobyhanna, PA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
I love coming here the honesty
Great service attitude is & honestly & clean!
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018