Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5rating 4.1250013
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

Christine W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
courtesy
Friendliness and cooperation of the employees was great and courteous. This was the first time I was at Motorworld to have a car serviced and it made a good impression on me

Margaret W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great service...friendly staff!

John G.
Exeter, PA
Tireless Job
The Service was excellent as usual...
Bought 4 new tires and the work was done professionally

Joseph T.
Freeland, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Owner
Being a senior and partially l disable Veteran with major hearing loss, making appointment on line is good for me and very convenient. One suggestion with the on-line site at Motorworld; make it the option of pick and choose what needs to be repair or maintenance per owners vehicle. In lieu of standard i.e. 30,000 mile work order. Example is I don't want the tires to be rotated at this time or something else done, let the vehicle owner option to remove that partial maintenance. The service agent for Hyundai was friendly and courteous which made my wife and I comfortable that the vehicle would be cared for (without) being concerned that we would have an extension bill for work beyond our budget for vehicle maintenance.
ONE MAJOR OTHER AND IMPORTANT SUGGESTION; i WOULD RECOMMEND THAT MOTORWORLD IMPLEMENT A PROGRAM FOR EITHER OR BOTH SENIOR CITIZEN AND/OR VETERAN, ESPECIALLY DISABLE VETERANS A DISCOUNT ON NORMAL MAINTENANCE I.E. OIL CHANGE, FILTER , TIRE ROTATION, MINOR ITEMS OF MAINTENANCE FOR THE THOSE SENIOR AND/OR VETERANS WOULD BE VERY WILLING TO RETURN TO MOTORWORLD FOR THEIR NEXT HYUNDAI. NOTE, I;'M NOT REFERENCING THE HAZLETON AUTOMALL FREE INSPECTION , OIL CHANGE AND ETC. WHICH IS NOW BEING HANDLED BY ATTORNEYS AS CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE. Again, I quote, I 'm not talking or referring to discount coupons I suggest a full time discount for folks like us. Especially and earnestly apply to those who bought 2 or more vehicles from Motorworld Hyundai. If you were to consider this very very important suggestion/recommendation, I would certainly be highly incline to shop foremost and directly with Motorworld.

James M.
Dallas, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I just received a call from service manager Mike Gyory about my recent visit. He apologized for it taking so long and promised that it would not happen again. He also offered my next service would be taken care of. This man is a true service manager! Thank you Mike.

Only 2 hour oil change
If you don’t have 2 hours to waste on your day off for an oil change then you should go somewhere else.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I truly apologize for the time it took to complete your service during your recent visit.  I tried to reach out this afternoon to see what I may be able to do to rectify the situation.  If you would like to call me whenever is convenient for you I would appreciate the time to talk about it.  Thank you!

Scranton, PA
Friendly prompt service
Appreciate the friendly not pushy try to sell me something service

Kingston, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great staff but tire insurance not great
Na
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I apologize for the issue with the tires on your vehicle during your last visit.  I tried to reach out to you this morning to talk about it. If you would please call me at your earliest convenience I would appreciate your time to talk about the issue and work towards a resolution!

EZ
Edward Z.
Nanticoke, PA
Super service
N/a

Luzerne, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The only thing I was unhappy about is they put the wrong mileage on the paper work
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I apologize for the mileage issue during your visit. If you would like to reach out to me at either my e-mail or direct line I will make a note of the correct vehicle mileage in the computer system!  Thank you very much for your business we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Recall notice repair
Everything was handled very well and quickly on the recall repair on our Sonata.

RL
Robin L.
Robin Long
Service great ,disappointment was the windshield washer fluid they put in my car very streaky and milky colored didn’t do the job need to buy my own .
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.  I will absolutely look into the washer fluid situation to make sure that there isnt a problem with the supply that we have delivered to us.  If you would like us to drain it and refill it with new fluid please feel free to stop by at any time!

KK
Kenneth K.
West Hazleton, PA
Service is great!
Very friendly staff, free rental car, Had to order part, but car was fixed in 2 days. Excellent dealership overall!

GJ
George J.
Hazleton, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional experience in both sales and service.
Both sales and service were excellent. Will recommend to friends.

Thorough
Experts in what they do.

AJ

PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
good service
very professional and great service I have a comment to make since 2000 I have bought seven new cars from motorworld and I use to receive coupons for discounts on service now I get none I thought being a excellent customer I would still receive them just a little disappointed on this

Joseph H.
Hazleton, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and efficient service
Made the appointment, they followed up with a reminder. Time for service was efficient, price was OK

Berwick, PA