Overall Rating 4.1923115/5Overall Rating 4.1923115/5Overall Rating 4.1923115/5Overall Rating 4.1923115/5rating 4.1923115
Overall Rating 1.88/5rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88

Mark M.
Lake Ariel, PA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Timely Service
My expectations were exceeded with the service I received. Everyone was courteous and friendly, and my repairs were done much quicker than I anticipated. I also appreciated that no additional selling attempts were made which I have encountered at other locations. I would highly recommend this service center.

Joseph R.
Drums, PA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service and recall
It was a long day (6 hours). Cami was very concerned and asked several times if I wanted to borrow a car to get something to eat.
It seems like I have had an awful lot of recalls with my car. Also, I will be spending almost $2000.00 with my last and upcoming visit.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

Wyalusing, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The service guys are always great! Quick, efficient, friendly and always pleasant.

EJ
Edward J.
Plymouth, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service

Conyngham, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike gyori was wonderful to deal with. Very accommodating easy to talk too and seemed like he really cared. Every business should have a employee like mike. I can’t say enough about him. Very happy with my service.

Hybrid problem
No good
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for letting me help you resolve your issues.  Please feel free to contact me at any time with any further issues you may have!

RK
Rebecca K.
Plains, PA
Service Writers
Service was fantastic and timely.

ES
Eric S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Cutting back on fruit for customers
Don’t take freebies away from customers
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience during your recent service visit.  I tried to reach out this afternoon do discuss and have left you a voice mail with my contact number.  I would truly appreciate some time to discuss what we can do to improve your next service visit.  Thank you!

Dale B.
Harding, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Key fob battery replacement
JJ was courteous,professional and helpful.

Nanticoke, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The guys were courteous and knew what they were doing.

John G.
Exeter, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Personable service...
Prompt Service with knowledgeable personnel...
Waiting area is clean with comfortable seating and java available .
Shuttle service to local shopping areas is available as well
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the business!

Blakely, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Surprisingly Disappointed
Usually happy with their service, but this time they failed to do a rire rotation even though I requested it in my email, they were told in person to do it and the regularly scheduled maintenance states it would be done. Also did not put the cap for the tire stem back on.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication during your recent service visit.  I tried to reach out today to talk with you about what I might be able to do to rectify the situation.  If you have a moment to talk please call me at the number listed below.  Thank you!

Mary C.
Pittston, PA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/09/2019 Category: Service
I can call MotorWorld anytime .There very accommodating.They call after the technician diagnosis the vehicle.They keep me up dated about the repair.

Wilkes Barre, PA

William L.
Wyoming, PA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast quality service
Great customer service. There service was fast and reliable
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Jennifer S.
Vandling, PA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick & Professional
I travel 40 minutes one way to go to Motorworld for service because they are quick and professional.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Rosemary S.
Freeland, PA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
Great service with a friendly staff!

SK
Sarah K.
Thornhurst Township, PA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Only go to Motorworld Hyundai for my vehicle service. They are always quick and efficient. JJ the service consultant is great... always willing to answer questions and explain any recommended service.

Lake Ariel, PA

Kathleen M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Don’t mind the wait
I am in and out within 1-2 hours. Comfortable waiting area, like the tech bar.