Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

Exeter, PA
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous. Service is quick, I usually wait with my vehicle and the wait is never very long.

Moosic, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
They were fast, efficient and nice. I will continue to use their services when I can.

WS
William S.
Dalton, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
We have always found Motor World personnel to be helpful, efficient, and professional. J.J. is exceptional in his customer service skills.

Mary H.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
As always it was well done. The rides to and from my home were much appreciated.

John D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.
Very friendly staff , good people , wouldn't go anywhere else.

John S.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was always treated nice when I when I brought my car in for service
I am really happy with the service I get and everyone in sales department
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

Thornhurst Township, PA
Codie
Friendly, professional staff; vehicle was done within estimated time

Deborah P.
Old Forge, PA
Scheduled service
My appointment was quick, easy and on time. Congratulations on a job well done.

Archbald, PA

James B.
Hazleton, PA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
What title?"
Friendly staff. Quick service.

Mary M.
Kingston, PA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
They really try to please customers.
Always happy with the service I requested.

GM

Linda H.
Lisbon, ME
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Breakdown far from home!
We are grateful to JJ Durr, Service Advisor, for his help when our Hyundai Sonata had engine issues as we traveled back to Maine from our Florida vacation. He helped us with a car rental so we could get back home, as the repair timeline was unknown on that first day. Our vehicle ended up being in Pennsylvania almost a month due to a recall issue and JJ called to keep us informed throughout. Thanks to all at MotorWorld!

Raymond R.
Berwick, PA
04/06/2019 Category: Service
fast service
when we arrived, we were told the service would take 2 1/2 hours, we had to wait for our car, so we were a bit bummed. The service was completed in 45 min. Glad it was a shorter time.

RK
Ramona K.
Tobyhanna, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Count on it
Every time we go for our service we trust our service staff to have our best interests in mind. This has always been our experience and I am glad to say that we boost about this to others that keep telling us how bad their experience has been. I continue to brag and tell them we have no reason to switch since this is the one place that is consistent in providing us the best service and professionalism that we have come across. It’s a rare quality and we stand by it. You can count on it!

West Wyoming, PA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Always very friendly, gets to the point, no miscommunication. For the price, though, they should give your car a quick wash.

John B.
Milnesville, PA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
service is very good
sales people are not pushy and they listen and answer questions we had about the different cars on the lots

CV
Carmen V.
Drums, PA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Over all good, with exceptions.
When I arrived home and was just getting out of the car I noticed the cover plate from fuses was missing. After searching I found it between passenger seat and console. This made me think of couple finding molding damage on their car so I looked my car over more closely at exterior than before I left premises and found passenger front plastic bumper was very scuffed. I think this was caused by car wash. I haven't looked elsewhere on the car. After having more than 30 new cars in my life I have come to expect such happenings and have learned as hard as it is to forget them as there is no point of getting into a discussion. Thank You. Sincerely Carmen Vito 128 Buck Ridge Dr. Drums Pa. 18222 570 708-2030

EF
Edward F.
Kingston, PA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Even though I don't have my car serviced there.my brother does the service.I found that they do what has to be done fast