4.6

Scranton, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
The people at MotorWorld in Wilkes-Barre, PA are tops in my book. They are the most caring and compassionate group of people. In particular, Shelley Puzzetti, Customer Relations Manager and and JJ Durr, of the service department.
go above and beyond to help everyone who comes in the MotorWorld Hyundai business. They always have a friendly smile when your greeted and trust me, this is very rare in today's world. It's an absolute pleasure to do business with people like Shelley and JJ!!

Hazleton, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/09/2021 Category: Service
The time it took to get my car service.
I wasted over five hours to get an oil change and a tire rotation.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience.  I will be reaching out today to discuss the situation.  I look forward to talking with you about it!

Michael Gyory

William T.
Scranton, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
People were very friendly and helpful with everything!
Very helpful and professional in all aspects of my car’s needs !

KH
Karen H.
Summit Hill, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Love this service team
I have had my SUV serviced at this dealership for many years. I didn’t purchase it from this dealership. Even though I live almost an hour away the drive is so worth it for me-The staff is very friendly and the service is very prompt. If the sales team is as good as the service team I just may consider buying my next SUV from this dealership, we will see 😊

Carlo S.
Pittston, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Knowledge and courtesy
The courtesy that was extended to me was greatly appreciate it

James K.
Mountain Top, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Personnel are friendly and professional
I have been doing business with MW for over 20 years, and never had a problem with there sales or service. I would like to recognize Hyundai service department both JJ Durr and Cami they are very friendly and professional. Also Mike G, I believe he is head of service, also very friendly and professional. Keep up the good work.

Wilkes Barre, PA

Swoyersville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Cami
Cami Coburn went above and beyond to help with my issue

WS
William S.
Dalton, PA
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional
JJ is an excellent service advisor

Wlks Barr Township, PA
05/14/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
Pleasant staff, excellent service

Michael M.
Dupont, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2021 Category: Service
dont buy from ertley motor world
They arent friendly and a very bad experience. I have purchased many new vehicles but my last vist to ertley motor world in wilkes barre pa!
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

I apologize for the recent experience at our service facility.  I attempted to reach out this afternoon do discuss the matter.  I will attempt to reach out again tomorrow afternoon.  I look forward to discussing the situation.

Michael Gyory
Motorworld Hyundai Service Manager
mgyory@motorworldgroup.com
570-821-3758

Wyalusing, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Fast service/great communication and courteous
Excellent service, explain work to be done and courteous employees. My car gets washed at every service, just an added bonus!

Dave S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
04/17/2021
Bangin service department
Leased a Hyundai from Dickson City Hyundai. Tried NUMEROUS times to schedule service and never even got a call back from the service department. Called Motorworld and scheduled instantly. Got professional treatment and service and good pricing. As a result, I will never buy or lease from Dickson City again. Motorworld gets 5 stars and allll my business from here on out...

John F.
Hazleton, PA
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Motor World Hyundai - Great Service
Great service - always treated very courteous. The group does excellent work.

Mountain Top, PA