Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Hazleton, PA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Friendly, professional staff.

Plains, PA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and looked up prices for parts that I need for next service.

WS
William S.
San Pedro, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Needs Improvement
I didn't want to write this but they wouldn't let me submit without filling this in. There was only one Hyundai Service writer in the service booth while other employees were just standing around that could have taken my car in. Other than that, the service was fine.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

I apologize for the the delay in being helped during your recent visit.  I will have a conversation with our staff regarding helping customers from other car lines when having time to do so.  Thank you very much for your feedback!

ES
Elizabeth S.
Plymouth, PA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Always personal service
Except for the wait, the job was completed correctly

James W.
Mount Joy, PA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Staff very accommodating and keep me informed of the repair status during the course of the day

Berwick, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Also
Waiting area clean and comfortable

Dallas, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
great service always on time
I love owning a Hyundai. This is the second one I have owned. Great milage.. and the people in the service are great.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs.

Ann S.
Wapwallopen, PA
?
i was told the price was 30$ and the teck said 64$ i paid the 30$ after she check my # is 570 868 3342 my wife cars are 2008 2011 2015 hyundai

Poor communication
Need to improve communication skills. Otherwise everything is fine.
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

I apologize for the poor communication with regards to contacting you once the part arrived.  This is something that I absolutely need to gain much improvement in.  I will make sure this is taken care of by your next visit.  We truly appreciate your business and want to keep you as a customer!

Lake Ariel, PA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Timely
Always great service and no long waits.

White Haven, PA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
I’m just new to the area and found them to be courteous and patient

Joy M.
Harveys Lake, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2018 Category: Service
good service and wonderful people
very friendly service .job was well taken care of.

Deborah P.
Old Forge, PA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Area
Although my car was taken in and serviced promptly, several others were there for an excessive amount of time. Perhaps allowing more time between scheduled appointments would help.

MJ
Mary J.
Dupont, PA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Like my sales Rep eager to help us
Close to home and they know the product and Lisa k is great

Exeter, PA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Awful Service! Will never go back again!!
All I am going to say is that over the last few months I have had my car there 4-5 times, and nothing has been fixed! I am fed up with this place!
MICHAEL J G., Service Manager from MotorWorld Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I'm truly sorry for the poor experience at our service department.  I will be in contact to try and come up with a resolution to this issue.

Sincerely,

EP
Edward P.
Shavertown, PA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Rep
The service rep we worked with was an efficient person.

JJ
John J.
Scranton, PA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Simple
You just make an appointment, show up, and the stuff gets taken care of. I've yet to have any problems, delays, anything. Couldn't ask for more.

Melissa S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Perfect.
The professionalism of your staff is quite amazing. JJ was very informative to make sure that one is comfortable and properly understanding of the work that was being done to my car. While in the waiting room, I had my daughter with me, so he came to check on us to ensure that we were doing well. I would always recommend MotorWorld Hyundai & continue to come here for my service. Thank you!

Kingston, PA