Latest Review over 1 year ago

Debbie M.
08/09/2018
would never use again or recommend.
Took my truck here on a recommendation. Trying to figure emissions problem out. While Mark, the mechanic was looking into the problem which was taking weeks. I needed to go out of town so in the 5 weeks he had it he only did oil change and tire rotation. When I returned to town I took it back to him, he told me I need rear axle seals. He did them and I got it back, went to PA the following weekend and lost brakes on way home. Towed to him since they were the last ones to do work. Now he tells me I need the Hydra Boost replaced. Did that, got truck back NO BRAKES!!!. I use this vehicle for me daycare business so I took back to my other mechanic to look at. I need rear axle seals. he tells me..WHAT.. Mark at MT Airy Motors NEVER did them. Spoke to the wife they won't refund money, they have the right to look at and fix.....WRONG, THE WORK WAS NOT DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! So I think they should be honest and return the money paid!!

RA
RON A.
Lincoln Zephyr
03/15/2018
Fair Pricing and Excellent Service
I have been dealing with Mt. Airy Motors for approximately 40 years. I have always been impressed by the knowledge and skills of the mechanics and owner. No matter what the vehicle they have been able to keep my cars running from my MGB in the 1970's to my Toyota Camry today.

John B.
Maryland
03/14/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a good job but he feels like they over charged him to put in a head light.

Tom S.
Chevrolet S-10
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service was good.

GS
Gregory S.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said he had asked for both headlights to be put on, but the staff only put one. Overall, this business was great every time he's been there.

Scott H.
Damascus, MD
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott's wife. She said she was happy with their service. The employees were quick and the prices were good.

RP
Russ P.
Chevrolet Corsica
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the service is always good.

DIANE D.
Gaithersburg, MD
02/22/2018
Great Customer Service
Great Service! Efficient and Knowledgeable!

Raymond C.
GMC S15 Jimmy
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the service was great. The staff fixed his vehicle quickly. He was very pleased with the work and how they got him in and out.

AD
Adrian D.
Westminster, MD
Dodge Durango
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was good.

JOANN H.
New Market, MD
Mercedes-Benz 300SE
01/25/2018
All my questions were answered--the owner/mechanic showed me and explained work to be done.
Fred is very friendly and personable--All my questions were answered -- which made me feel very comfortable---I also saw the repair area and it was clean -- at the same time talked to Miguel(mechanic) and asked some questions which were answered. Finally, their prices seem to be very fair. Going forward, I believe I have finally found a great repair shop to take care of my 88 Mercedes. On our neighborhood site, I will definitely recommend Mt. Airy Motors.

EF
Eric F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ford Bronco
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend the business.

Sheilah S.
Buick LaCrosse
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Sheilah said the business provided excellent service and she has dealt with them for years.

SE
Sara E.
Union Bridge, MD
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Sara said she has been a customer for a long time, and this business always does a good job.

GL
Glen L.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the staff was quick, and got everything done in a small amount of time. They helped him save money. He had requested a new fan belt, and they let him know the fan belt in his vehicle was still in good condition. He thanks them for their quick and honest service.