SARA W.
11/28/2020
Courteous, quick & great value!
I was able to get my tires replaced quickly and for a great price. I also called Mr. Tire , they only had one set in stock that fit my pilot. That “one set” was not part of any advertised deals. Highly recommend!

IB
IRENE B.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/25/2020
Serviced 3 cars
Good service, polite, honest.

SCOTT B.
Damascus, MD
Chevrolet Volt
As promised!
We went to Mt Airy Motors for a MD State Inspection. We recieved an appt within 24 hours. Our car was done on time for the price quoted. Service staff was friendly. Very pleased, will return in the future. Thank you

DAVID W.
Monrovia, MD
11/20/2020
Fair pricing and honest service
Ted is great guy. Gave me an estimate on a full break job and when work was done the price was spot on with no surprises. This was my first time at Mt Airy Motors and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Wish I knew about this shop sooner.

SHARON M.
11/20/2020
Great service every time!
Great service every time!

11/20/2020
Ted is friendly and helpful. Plus shop is near my house.

DJ
DEREK J.
11/19/2020
Ted and the team are great!
Mount Airy is an awesome community to live in, and it is local businesses like Mt. Airy Motors that reinforce that! After being introduced to the shop with a few oil change coupons over the past couple years, I really became impressed with their service earlier this year when they kindly helped patch some tire issues on my BMW. While that doesn’t sound like much, it reminded me of the type of mechanic shops that I would go to with my father and grandfather growing up. The other day the BMW tires were finally ready for replacements, and even though I probably could have gotten them slightly cheaper elsewhere, I trusted Mt. Airy Motors to do it right. The new tires and alignment are excellent, and I encourage others to support this local town business as well!

11/18/2020
Convenient and helpful
Ted was very helpful and very knowledgeable.

SD
STEVE D.
Damascus, MD
11/18/2020
Good work fair price.
They are very friendly and knowledgeable. Good diagnosis, work at fair price.

KO
KEVIN O.
Cooksville, MD
Jeep Cherokee
Prompt and friendly service
Fast and friendly service at reasonable prices
Your cars needs are carefully explained and taken care of in a timely fashion

TH
TIM H.
Local owned and friendly
I enjoyed dealing with a small local business rather than a large chain. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. They did great work for us.

MELISSA L.
Frederick, MD
WONDERING SERVICE!
Ted is always very helpful. They offer extremely high quality service and excellent customer service.

NH
NATE H.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/14/2020
Ted is honest, compassionate, and professional
I won’t trust anyone else with the maintenance of my vehicles. Ted and team are the greatest!

BR
BYRON R.
Honda Civic Si
11/13/2020
Top Shop!
Great service. Good people. Very helpful. Highly recommended!

DIANE D.
Gaithersburg, MD
11/13/2020
Love the personal and professional care provided by Mt. Airy Motors. I highly recommend them