PL
PATRICK L.
Columbia, MD
04/08/2021
Attention, details, and honesty
I an so appreciative of Ted, his honesty and customer service.

04/08/2021
Amazing service
Mt. Airy Motors has honestly the best prices I have ever seen. They are always courteous and honest with me. I have been going to them for 6 years and will continue to do so!

ANN S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/07/2021
Great , Friendly Service!
A+++ I Needed a Maryland Inspection quickly. Easy to schedule, Easy parking, quick friendly service! Short wait time. I will definitely use them for future service! Thanks!

Ellicott City, MD
Kia Optima
04/07/2021
Quick and easy
Setup an appt next day for state inspection, in and out in an hour. Made my life easy!

Damascus, MD
Dodge Dart
04/03/2021
The customer service. And the price.
They always take my car in the same day and the work is always done the same day.

IB
IRENE B.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/02/2021
Good service, honest, polite.
We have had 3 cars serviced at My. Airy Motors. Every time, they give an honest estimate and do good work. The family who owns the business is very kind and respectful to the customers.

SQ
SCOTT Q.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/02/2021
Good honest service
Good service as normal. They were very busy but fit me in

MICHAEL H.
Libertytown, MD
Acura TSX
04/01/2021
Like family
I discovered Mt Airy Motors by accident, so to speak, and I'm very glad I did! Ted is very personable and friendly. I appreciate the work of Mt Airy Motors. Dealing with them is like dealing with Family

AG
ASHLEY G.
Sykesville, MD
Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021
Overall happy
Wonderful job, great customer service!!

CHRIS S.
Volvo XC40
03/30/2021
Great commutation and fast service.

Fair pricing
Great experience. Fixed my issue and fair priced.

RUBY R.
RJ Roark
GREAT!! First time will definitely go back for more services.

DAWN B.
03/29/2021
Thorough check up on my Toyota
I had heard good things about this car repair shop so, I decided to book my 13 year old Toyota Highlander for a detailed check up. Given the age of my car, I expected a list of needed repairs. I was pleasantly surprised that the only repair needed was a replacement of a tire inflation sensor. In fact, I was told that my car was in great shape. It is so refreshing to have an auto service fix only what is needed, instead of padding the service with unnecessary fixes. Mount Airy Motor will be my first choice for servicing our other family cars.

BR
BYRON R.
Dodge Dakota
03/26/2021
Competant and Trustworthy
You'll be treated well here. These guys are experienced and expert.

MARTHA B.
Woodbine, MD
03/26/2021
Inspection Title
Clean and organized office area with knowledgeable and friendly staff.