HW
HARRY W.
Monrovia, MD
02/25/2021
2007 Camry exhaust work
I was quoted $250 for the replacement of the flex pipe which I and most people would assume was very close to the total price including parts and labor if this shop had any experience in doing this type of work. When I picked the car up the price was $298 (20% increase) with no reasons listed on the receipt. I was never called about the price change which most reputable shops would do and explain why before proceeding. The owner was not in the area to discuss this. The person there was of no help on the issues. I was also charged for a gasket ($9) The part number for the flex pipe and the gasket are the same - unusual? I would question if and where the gasket was installed. I was told the job would be ready in about 1.5 hours and would be called. Just happened to stop in 3 hours later and the car had been completed and parked outside. Never called. I would rate their work a 5 and their customer service a 1 at best. Average score 3.

Christopher C.
Mount Airy, MD
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said the work is usually good, and reasonably priced, but this time customer service was lacking. The car was not ready for pickup until 11AM, so he had to wait three hours.
TED Y. from Mt. Airy Motors responded on 09/10/2020

I am sorry that you were unhappy with the time frame in which with your vehicle serviced. I believe the hold up was that we found 2 bad sway bar end links that we replaced for you. The parts had to come from Frederick which took alittle time. I appologize if I did not communicate well. Your next oil service is on me and it will be done swiflty and efficiently. Sincerely Ted York