CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
05/23/2018
OIl Change
As always My mechanic is wonderful. outstanding service and customer service, I have 2 vehicles i take to my mechanic a new vehicle and a older vehicle they are the place to go to find out what other big franchises cant figure out on your vehicle, wonderful shop and employees.

JN
JERRY N.
Buick Century
05/22/2018
Car repair done right.
I was very pleased with the results of my last visit to My Mechanic. They fixed my air conditioning problem without a hitch and everything is working just great! There was also an ongoing problem with a squealing noise in my brakes but that, too, was eliminated. I am grateful that their work is always guaranteed and any follow-up is taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you, My Mechanic! Jerry N.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Lexus IS 250
05/17/2018
Friendly and great service.
Great service and garuntee. They get the job done in time and do the job right. I have had nothing but the best from them. I appreciate all that u guys do. Thanks!!

DT
DELAINE T.
Buick LaCrosse
05/09/2018
How very caring and kind everyone is.
I have been there twice over an electrical problem and never have been charged to have it checked.
They are very honest and never do anymore than needs to be done like some shops try to do.
I feel very comfortable waiting in a very clean waiting room with a wonderful coffee machine also.
Billy's wife always thanks us for coming and to see if we need anything which is the first I have ever
seen anywhere!

FS
FRANK S.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/06/2018
06 nissan pathfinder
Another great experience, good service & mechanics that they know what they doing.
Thanks.

CHRIS W.
Dodge Challenger
05/02/2018
Great service yet agsin
Our son took his Dodge Challenger in for an oil change and Billy and the crew at My Mechanic took great care of him! I can’t say enough about the professionalism and superb customer service we always get at My Mechanic! I highly recommend them!!

GR
GRIZELDA R.
Buick Century
04/26/2018
Brought in my new used car for a check up, they were very thorough and honest as to how soon I needed to address some issues.

TD
TABITHA D.
Toyota Celica
04/26/2018
My Mechanic is the best
I so appreciate the customer service and amazing help that My Mechanic gives me. I love that I can use the shuttle service and get a print out of their full detailed free inspection of my car and list things in the order of highest priority down. I know I can 100% trust that they will always do the right thing and operate from integrity.

TI
TOM I.
Honda Fit
04/24/2018
nice
nice people from front to back great job guys

Anonymous avatar
Isuzu Trooper II
04/22/2018
On the road again!
They were able to diagnose and fix an issue that other shops could not. Would definitely recommend them.

BRANDON M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/19/2018
Excellent service.
Excellent service. Will definitely recommend.

CG
CHANDRA G.
Saturn VUE
04/17/2018
Awesome service
You guys were awesome, polite, and friendly. Went out of the way to make sure I got home and was picked up to get my car when it was finished....thank you.

KW
KELLY W.
04/15/2018
Thank you. Convenient hours
Great service nice guys dependable honest. My car is running perfectly. Thanks 🙏🏻

JZ
JENNIFER Z.
04/11/2018
Care and concern for their clients
I showed up at My Mechanic at the end of a hot day without an appointment. My car had been rejected at emissions inspection. They were so helpful and took the bull by the horns to straighten things out for me. They always give a thorough explanation of what needs to be done and all the options available. I have used them for my auto needs on several cars!

JOHN S.
Toyota Prius c
04/11/2018
Billy and his team took great care of me
I have been taking my 2012 Toyota Prius to them for a few years. They are always fast, explain the process and are less expensive than the local chains. I can't recommend them highly enough.

CF
CARL F.
Mercury Sable
04/08/2018
Above and Beyond...
that's where Billy and Dena go at "My Mechanic.'

JAYME B.
Marana, AZ
04/06/2018
Great service.
Everyone that I have worked with at My Mechanic has been absolutely great to work with. Richard aka "Boxx" did a fantastic job on not one but two of my vehicles in the last two weeks. Taking his time to not only fix the issues but also to determine the most cost effect way to repair them. I really appreciate when some one makes the effort to consider best for their customers. I will continue to patronize My Mechanic as well as referring them to anyone I meet that needs auto service.

VS
VINCENT S.
Green Valley, AZ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/05/2018
Friendly people, professional service, done right and as promised.
I have brought my Sport Trac to My Mechanic three times for service and each time has been an exceptional experience. The staff is competent and concerned with providing the highest quality to the customer. I have confidence that the work will be done right and I will not have to return for the same issue. They are a pleasure to work with and assure peace of mind with their competence.

LH
LORI H.
Chevrolet HHR
04/05/2018
Piece of mind
I really appreciate that Billy and team checked everything over to ensure my car is running good. He always honors the estimate and I leave with piece of mind that my car is in good condition!

JEFF C.
Lincoln Navigator
04/02/2018
Awesome service!
As always, the staff at My Mechanic is friendly and knowledgeable. Their customer service is second to none!