01/19/2019
Great Place
They took great care of me! They charged me $120 less than what another shop quoted & my car was ready in time to pick my kids up from school.

JUDY T.
01/19/2019
Always satisfied
I took my car in for an oil change and check up. I waited and was out in an hour. Everyone there is always pleasant and helpful.

MO
MARIA O.
Ford Flex
01/18/2019
Always satisfied
I always leave with peace of mind after I've taken my car in for service @ My Mechanic...they not only care about the customer but they care about your car...and of course their prices are always reasonable!! I'm always a satisfied customer...

TI
TOM I.
Honda Fit
01/16/2019
great service
the staff here is wonderful billy ,deena always treat me with most respect they stand by with
all of there work, all of the staff also are great

JJ
JERRY J.
Marana, AZ
01/16/2019
Outstanding personal touch
Efficient and professional- they know what needs to be done and takes pride in their work.

JACCI A.
Ram 1500
01/14/2019
Best Experience I've Ever Had
I took my truck in thinking it had a certain problem. Turns out it was a different problem. Instead of them checking what "I thought" was the problem they went in and found the true problem. They also had it repaired in less than 24 hours and that included finding the right part.
As a woman I knew I was in the right place. I was very comfortable and I knew they were doing the right thing for me. I am so glad I found this place. I will send all my friends and family here.
Thank you!!

Chevrolet Cavalier
Great service.
Everyone is helpful and able to complete repairs fairly quickly.

Amazing Customer Service!
They provide a FREE shuttle to take you home when you leave your car there! They are very kind and get the job done cheaper than any other mechanic I've seen. Highly recommend!

JN
JERRY N.
Buick Century
Car repair done right.
My Mechanic fixes the problem and if something re-occurs related to the problem dealt with they always take care of it without additional charge. I can trust them to explain what is needed to be done and the charges before the work is done. Jerry N.

SUSAN S.
01/09/2019
Great service with smiles
My children found you online to help service my van. I called, got in and fixed the same day! Everyone was so helpful to the estimate after checking problem and shuttling me to and from. I am very happy and will return when I need to and can afford to (sometimes a problem for me-my daughter gave me the gift of the repair on her birthday!? Thank you!

B
BRENDA
01/08/2019
Honest, quick, reliable!
I have used My Mechanic for quite sometime, I feel they give you an honest opinion and you can rely on what you are told the problem is.

JACKIE L.
01/07/2019
Honest and Professional
The staff are very friendly and know cars and trucks. I never have to worry about getting bad advice or being charged for unnecessary repairs.

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/05/2019
Best mechanic ever!!!!
I give a 5 star because every time I go in I get treated with respect. Billy is honest and reasonable on his prices. Yes my car is getting up there in "age" but at least I can count on Billy letting me know exactly what needs to be done. He will give me a quote and will leave it up to me on whether I want it done or not. Definitely "no pressure". Dina is great also. She is always willing to "chauffeur" you if needed. I can't leave out the staff.....kudos to them too. I would recommend My Mechanic to anyone. THANK YOU!

PR
PRESTON R.
01/01/2019
Reliable service, speedy turnaround
I called on Thursday afternoon to try to fix my truck. Understanding my need for my daily driver, they asked me to bring it the next morning. That day, they diagnosed it, repaired it, and had it back to me. I couldn’t ask for better service!

JESSICA K.
12/23/2018
My Mechanic
I've always used My Mechanic for all my automotive care needs. Everyone in the shop is friendly, service is top notch. They explain everything, offer their recommendations and proceed with the game plan that is created.

YG
YVONNE G.
12/20/2018
I have always had great service here.

Dodge Journey
12/20/2018
Outstanding

AMY M.
Benson, AZ
Toyota Avalon
12/19/2018
Always amazing service
I brought my car in for an oil change at 8am on Monday. I was greeted by Billy and Franklin immediately, quickly followed by Dena and Zoe. I was quickly checked in and then Dena kindly gave me a ride to work even though I'm only a 5-minute walk away. ('Mother hen' said it was too cold to walk.) Within a few hours, I got a call back letting me know there were a few suggestions to help make my car run at optimal levels. I gave the team a verbal authorization and they had my car ready and waiting before lunch! Just when I think they couldn't do any better...I'm speechless!! (Ask my husband, that NEVER happens!)

DAWNA W.
12/17/2018
Excellent mechanics and they treat you like family!
These folks worked diligently to diagnose my truck and were determined to be sure I was 100% happy. Their shuttle service is excellent and a fun ride too!

Jacob M.
12/17/2018
Ignition repair
I visited My Mechanic based on previous positive reviews when the ignition in my car stopped working. I found the owner Billy to be very honest and friendly. Billy was able to save me more than 50 % on my bill by having the part repaired instead of replaced. Although the company making the repair wouldn't guarantee their work, Billy assured me that he guaranteed the repair for 2 years or 24,000 miles. It was excellent customer service and I highly recommend My Mechanic.