Latest Review 21 minutes ago

06/26/2019
Above and beyond
Outstanding service. Very professional.

KK
KATE K.
Kia Sorento
06/23/2019
Outstandingly emergency service
Just after getting our Kia out of body shop, started loud grinding sound. Even though we weren't an existing customer, having just moved here, they got right to it, on a Friday afternoon no less, diagnosed it accurately, fixed time t quickly and a very fair price. As the out of town body shop was paying for for the bill, it would have been easy for an unethical mechanic to pad the bill but they didn't, very honest people. Also I like that the company owners work right there on site, a great team. I'm a regular customer from now on.

PS
PETER S.
06/23/2019
Very slow service
I went in on Friday the 21st at 2:15 for a simple oil and filter change. It took 90 minutes to complete because your mechanics were working on other more important vehicles. Obviously you are good as a full service auto repair shop but for something simple and quick, you need help.

SO
SUSAN O.
Long Beach, CA
Jeep Liberty
06/21/2019
Amazing help for a desperate traveler
I cannot say enough good things about everyone at this place. My daughter and I were travelling through Tucson to move her to Houston. Her window slid down and would not go back up do we had no way to secure all the items in the jeep during our trip . This happened at 4 PM and we called the jeep dealer as well as a few mechanics and no one was willing to try to help until at least the next day. I talked to Franklin at My Mechanic and he was an angel, told me to bit g it in so they could see what could be done. Deena the owner was equally kind and helpful. Billy, the other owner, quickly had it checked out and offered me options. He had the mechanic stabilize the window in a up position, check the tires and fluids and got us on our way.
I have never had such wonderful people, such great service especially with car issues. Hats off to the people of Tucson, if your mechanics are THIS SPECTACULAR the rest of the city must be doing something right. God bless all the people I met at My Mechanic Tucson.

CHERYL W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/21/2019
honest, trustworthy & they care about me (not just the car)
my car has been having multiple computer issues & the readings don't always tell the story. They haven't overcharged me and kept the car because one thing would get fixed and then another problem would arise. My car has 130k on it but I love my car. They put me in a loaner and previously at another shop, I had to do constant Ubers & rentals, so this saved me money. They are also very kind & caring people.

Ford E-350 Super Duty
06/20/2019
Scheduled Maintenance
We really appreciate being able to take our company vehicles to My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair. They are thorough, fast, efficient and reasonably priced. We know we are getting the best value for our money and great service. They are extremely reliable and honest in assessing any issue we have. We will continue to take our vehicles to them as we know what we're getting.

ET
EVELYN T.
06/17/2019
Honesty
My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair, is the most honest place to have your vehicle worked on. They stand behind their work. Being a single women, it's so reassuring knowing that they are not going to sell you something that your don't need. Prices aren't the cheapest but not the most expensive. There prices are right in the middle. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I have sent several customers to Billy. All of them are very happy.
I appreciate all of you and Thank you so very much!!!

AR
ALAN R.
Chevrolet Forward Control
06/14/2019
What ! You took your car to a dealer ?
These people are everything a neighborhood business should be.Honest ! Friendly ! Informative ! 100 percent satisfaction !

JEFF S.
06/10/2019
Hands down, the best mechanics in town.
I wouldn’t take my vehicles to any other mechanic. My dad’s truck failed emissions and they squeezed me in, changed out a fuse and sent me on my way. Ran it thru emissions and it passed. They are always looking out for my best interest. They let me know what needs to be fixed and what should be done but not necessarily have to be done now. I have referred them to a lot of different people and everyone of them are happy. Thank you My Mechanic!!!!

LD
LAURIE D.
06/09/2019
They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right.
The mechanic took my car out on the road to see and hear my problem and told me what it was. My oil change was done quickly. I was also signed up for a class they are having in October. Will learn how to change a flat tire, check the oil and anything else you need to know.

AR
ALEX R.
06/05/2019
Amazing place
This place is amazing. You want an honest mechanic then look no further. Honest, great work, truly feel he loves helping the community and not try to get rich by over charging. I will be taking my Dodge 1500 and my Malibu to him from here on out. Hope he never retires.... hahahahaha

KIM M.
Jaguar XF
05/28/2019
Honest and reasonable
I took my car in for an oil change and to have my brakes checked. Everyone was very nice and professional. Most of all, I appreciate their honesty and that they don’t try to take advantage of you. I will definitely recommend My Mechanic to all of my friends and family! I’m so happy I found them!

JI
JEFF I.
Oro Valley, AZ
Mazda CX-5
05/25/2019
Polite and professional
They are thorough with the work they do and recommendations to service your car. I’ve not had to wait long while the work gets done either.

LI
LANCE and KELLY MARIE I.
Scion xD
05/24/2019
Like Family
From Franklin at the front desk to Dena who drives me to the mall or wherever I want to go while I am waiting, to Billy who takes the extra time to warn me its time to get new tires and to get a little better grade tire because I drive so much, they are all family to us and I couldn't be happier. Love you guys!

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
05/23/2019
Awesome Place!!!!
Great place to take your automobiles. When you show up, you are treated like family. Its also done right the first time. You can't go wrong with My Mechanic.

GK
GIL K.
05/22/2019
Yearly check-up Before Traveling
THe crew at My Mech. do the work that is needed without "creating" new work for customers who know little about diesel motors.

IW
Isabella W.
05/21/2019
Reliable and fair
I have been here a number of times and have always felt that the customer service is wonderful, the technicians are knowledgeable and the owners are courteous, friendly and fair. The work ethic is strong and it is seen in the quality of work that is done. I had been looking for a trustworthy mechanic for a long time and I’m so glad I found one here.

GJ
GREG J.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2019
As usual, Billy and company go beyond expectations. They even fixed a few things not on the schedule.
We all know how long it can take to find a car repair company with whom you feel completely comfortable. Well, I am completely comfortable and it did take a while. My Mechanic seems to fit schedules without issue. Good car mechanic work and fair billing. I can hardly ask for more.
Thanks to everyone at My Mechanic.

JJ
JERRY J.
05/19/2019
Excellent as always
Highly skilled and friendly service- Billy and his staff go out of their way to be sure everything is right.
Honest and cost effective- very reliable!
Jerry J

RALPH SENIOR M.
Lexus IS 250
05/11/2019
Great place to have your vehicles serviced. I highly recommend them. Very reasonable and honest. They treat you like family. Try them and you will be part of the family.