RK
RON K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/06/2019
Franklin and all the guys
From my initial phone call to the final handshake with Franklin, I was treated with courtesy, professionalism and the best customer service. These guys are the best.

VR
VERNOR R.
FIAT 500
10/31/2019
Good service. Treated like a valued customer
I was recommended to the place by Clyde Fujimoto, a regular customer, shortly after I moved to Tucson from California. I have been able to get my car i quickly and the work done promptly if I make an appointment. Costs are reasonable. Friendly atmosphere.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
10/31/2019
Awesome Awesome
#1 shop in the city. My Mechanic treat u like family. I wouldnt take my vehicles anywhere else. They r honest, fair, and treat u with respect. Go and u will not go anywhere else. Join the family

LARRY S.
10/30/2019
Honest and truthful
appreciate the integrity of this organization.

PK
PAULA K.
10/29/2019
Great experience!
They were so pleasant and friendly. They were thorough and explained everything before they did the work. Took care of my car in a reasonable amount of time and the price was fair. They are great and I'll be back for my next service.

SUSAN S.
10/27/2019
My mechanic takes best care of me and my van
Franklin and the My Mechanic team all are fabulous! They’ve taken supreme care of my vehicle. I understand the value of labor costs and try my best to get them paid quickly. I really appreciate the care they take to do a great job! Thank you.

BRETT B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2019
Honest and reliable, good people
I had the same mechanic for 17 years till he retired, glad I found the group at My Mechanic, they do a great job, and i'm so happy that I found them

DWIGHT S.
10/20/2019
It's a tradition.
Efficient, high-quality service--the same as it's been since I came to Tucson 6 years ago.

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
Dodge Caravan
10/19/2019
Best place in town
I have been taking my vehicles to my mechanic for a while and every time I always leave feeling I took my vehicle to the most honest reliable mechanic in town. They do outstanding work and are always honest and friendly, I recommend them very highly. Awesome place of business

10/17/2019
Great company and people
They Always do great work. Great pricing and Honest.

ET
EVELYN T.
10/13/2019
Honesty
Honesty would be the best the way. I wouldn't go to anyone else, and I know that my vehicle is in the best hands. My Mechanic takes care of the their customers. They don't try to see you something that you don't need. No pressures. I appreciate all of them!!!

Chevrolet Blazer
10/12/2019
Attentive, knowledgeable, friendly
This was my first visit but it will not be my last. Not only was Franklin genuine and personable, he explained very clearly in good detail about the issues in my Chevy in spite of being understaffed that afternoon and dealing with other customers too. He was calm under pressure, professional and good natured in spite of his workload. I also really liked the office atmosphere, a mix of kitsch and cliche. It's a small garage, tight, but not cluttered and the mechanics looked efficient. Even better, my son has a Honda and they've got a mechanic who knows Honda like the back of his hand. Nice!

BK
BRET K.
10/11/2019
Friendly,honest,informative
They're always honest and informative

JERRID G.
10/10/2019
Very pleased
Staff was very courteous and responsive. They kept me in the loop throughout the entire process and were very upfront and direct regarding the cost of the repairs. no hidden charges and very fair pricing. Highly recommended.

JEAN T.
Dodge Journey
10/04/2019
They always do a thorough job

JEANINE C.
Nissan Versa Note
10/02/2019
My Mechanic makes you feel right at home!
Today I had a new set of tires installed at My Mechanic. I asked Franklin to research different brands of tires prior to purchase so I got the right fit for my vehicle and my personal preferences, including cost. I've come to expect awesome service at My Mechanic and today was no different. I arrived for my appointment and it's a busy day for me so I hadn't had time for breakfast. Billy was so kind to take me someplace to grab something quick for myself to eat and then when I got back to the waiting area, I was able to relax with a nice cup of coffee and do some of the work I had brought with me. All the people at My Mechanic really make you feel right at home while you wait for your vehicle. I would recommend this business, and have, with no reservation!

MARK H.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2019
Friendly fair thorough
Had a brake job done on my F150 and was very satisfied with the results

ALMA M.
09/20/2019
Staff is great & Service is amazing.Did a great job checking my truck out .Will refer family & Friends to this business
Honest & Very reliable business

EV
ED V.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/20/2019
I Highly Recommend My Mechanic For All Your Automotive Needs
Not too long ago I had decided to finally have my transmission and transfer case rebuilt. I own an aging '87 K5 Blazer. You know the kind... big, heavy, and tough on the drive train. I left my old Blazer with My Mechanic and they took care of the rebuild for me. Communication was always clear and concise. I can't speak more highly of this business. I had and continue to have great experiences with them. They are truly a gem in a field of coal. Trustworthy, communicative, caring and truthful. If you're looking for a good mechanic, go visit this business and introduce yourself. It's always about the relationship; and they want to meet you!

STACY W.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2019
My Mechanic should be YOUR Mechanic!
I’ve been coming here for years now. They are so professional and have so much integrity. I always feel like my car is in great hands with mechanics that I truly trust.