DAVID H.
Lexus GS 350
11/12/2018
Only trustworthy mechanic I know!
This is completely by far the best mechanic in Tucson. As a matter of fact the best mechanics I've met in my life! Integrity, outstanding customer service, and genuine care for the customer makes my mechanic MY MECHANIC!!!

If you have any need for automobile repair go and see my mechanic you won't be sorry I swear!!!

JULEE D.
Dodge Intrepid
11/10/2018
Excellence as usual
Billy, Dena and the whole crew at My Mechanic Tucson strive to provide excellent service at affordable rates. I’m so pleased with everything They’ve done on my car that I’ve referred my daughter and husband as well as anyone who asks (and even a few who didn’t, ha ha).

CF
CLYDE F.
Scion tC
11/09/2018
All your staff is just really great and that they do care about your car care.
My Mechanic is always fair and honest and above all quality work and prices are reasonable but the fact they follow-up on you and care even afterward when you even have small issues is a great credit to them especially in this atmosphere of rudeness, dishonesty, and corruption not only in the government, but in the world of mechanics!

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
11/07/2018
Aesome people and serbice, like family.
My Mechanic are honest and do a great job. They are truly the best. You can count on them to do the job right the first time. Thanks so much. Greatly appreciated.

11/03/2018
Honest and best price out there.
Very friendly,honest and very good customer service

DOUG H.
10/27/2018
My Mechanic Rocks
Honesty, Speed and Dependability and best of all fair pricing

JZ
JENNIFER Z.
Nissan Rogue
10/27/2018
They genuinely seem to care about the problems you’re having with the car.
They care about your car problems and what you have to say

CT
CHARLES T.
10/25/2018
Routine maintenance
Once again the best service in town. Fast , efficient and at the same price as last visit. Thanks again

CHRIS W.
Mercedes-Benz E63
10/22/2018
Another great trip to My Mechanic
Took the car in to see Billy and the crew for service and difficulty in starting. They fixed everything and put in a new battery in only a couple hours and for a great price. I only take my cars to My Mechanic and I highly recommend you do the same!!!

AMY M.
Benson, AZ
Toyota Avalon
10/17/2018
Amazing Service!
The wonderful and friendly crew at My Mechanic got my vehicle in with minimal notice. I was able to drop off my car before work and was promptly greeted by Billy, Dena, and Zoe. I was treated just like family when I walked in. (The family you really like...not the crazy old 92 year old aunt who smells like lilacs and roses.) My car was ready when I stopped in on my afternoon break. Dena even pulled my car around for me and had the air running so I could return to my office in comfort. So considerate and convenient as my office is 5 minutes away! My boss recommended My Mechanic to me. Boy, was he right! Looking forward to visits for basic maintenance instead of dreading it. I cannot say enough nice things about this crew. Thank you!
Joe "Billy" G. from My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair responded on 10/22/2018

Hello Amy and Thank you ! We are happy to be your go to place for all your automotive needs. And we will always do our best to make you feel like family, the kind you enjoy having around. :) See you next time you need us.
Billy, Dena and The My Mechanic Team

MATT C.
10/16/2018
Great job
Once again you guys did a great job the Jeep has never run better.

10/16/2018
Good service, great people, and a SUPER PUPPY!!!!
I had a problem that took special tools and a lot of expertise to fix, although it was simple. The folks at My Mechanic took care of it...Thanks

CK
CURTIS K.
Kia Soul
10/12/2018
In & Out and this is no Burger Place.
Dena, Billy, Zoe and the crew make it easy to come back. Scheduled on Wednesday, oil change done Thursday morning at s very reasonable price and I was on my way.

HM
HUNTER / SHANE M.
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018
Nothing about them was bad
I had a short window of time and they got $1200 worth of work done in one day. And there was a lot to do. Nice and friendly guys.

RON C.
Marana, AZ
Volkswagen Golf
the people
i love the fact that these folks are honest and very good at what they do.

LA
LOUIS A.
Isuzu Trooper II
Revived!
After a sub par repair for a blown head gasket from another shop who did not honor their warranty, My Mechanic went through and properly repaired our 1988 Isuzu Trooper, fixing 30 years and over 300,000 miles of use. Their attention to detail and concern to do it right was evident and knowing that they stand 100% behind their work makes me believe 'Dudley' as we call it will go another 300k. It hasn't run this good in a very long time. We highly recommend Billy, Deena and their family.

JULIE C.
10/05/2018
Rapid, quality repairs
I have finally found the good, honest mechanic that I have been looking for!

STEVE W.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/05/2018
Location & Reputation
As usual the diagnosis and the repairs were done beyond my expectations.

MICHAEL C.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2018
Engine replacement.
Finally someone you can trust

David G.
09/26/2018
Awesome!!!!
Billy and his team are the pinnacle of customer service. He is the most honest automobile repairman I have ever met. His no BS way of doing business is a relief. He told you as it is and does not try to sell you extra unnecessary services or items. Would I recommend??? YES to everyone I meet!!!!!!!