My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair

SCOTT M.
03/24/2020
Great Place
Took my truck in for an oil change.
As always, My Mechanic is proactive in checking the vehicle over for potential problems.
In this case, my battery was just about shot.
Had it replaced and I'm good for another couple years.
Thanks!

GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/19/2020
The customer service was outstanding
I recently took my GMC Sierra 2500 HD diesel in due to the computer throwing a code, from the moment i entered the shop, the atmosphere was extremely friendly, they helped me right away, and they asked me all the questions they needed to fix the truck without making me feel bad about the lack of knowledge i have about diesels, They read the code and determined it was a DEF heater that went bad, they kept me informed of everything they found before starting the work, once i approved the work they started right away, and finished the work before the time they said it would be done, when i returned to pick up the truck they informed me of what had been done, and a few things they found that should be addressed at a later date. I was very impressed by everything about My Mechanic and i will recommend them to anyone who needs a GOOD mechanic.

GD
GRANT D.
03/11/2020
Great service, addressed my concerns and provided good recommendations on keeping my vehicle in top shape. Treat you like family. Highly recommend.

JUDY G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/10/2020
Professional Service
My Mechanic provides professional, fast and friendly service. This locally owned business treats customers with respect and each employee is honest, professional and very capable.

Ralph J M.
03/06/2020
Awesome Awesome
#1 place in Arizona. You feel like family and they do great work.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
03/06/2020
Awesome, honest, and great place to go.
What a great place to take your vehicle. They are the best and treat you like family. Only place to go, hands down. Total satisfaction !!!

LW
Leslie W.
03/05/2020
My Mechanic Rocks!!
I took my car there because I had no headlights. They are very courteous kind and did great at keeping me informed of progress and didn't go over the quote the gave me. I will go back and will refer my friends!

STEVE B.
Oro Valley, AZ
Kia Sorento
03/05/2020
Great team and fast service
Always a nice experience at My Mechanic. Dana and Franklin are great to deal with

KN
KAREN N.
Audi Q5
03/04/2020
My new mechanic
We felt as though they were honest and professional. We will be bringing our cars to them.

KK
KATE K.
Marana, AZ
Kia Sorento
03/03/2020
They will always try to save you money
I would highly recommend this business to anyone. They are always friendly and knowledgeable about what the options are.

TIM M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/27/2020
Fast, Honest, Great
I needed a new blower fan thing. Turns out, I needed some other stuff. But guess what? Didn't feel shaded. My Mechanic is awesome. Highly Recommended.

KEN B.
Scion xB
02/27/2020
Trusted, Knowledgeable, and Friendly
The people at My Mechanic are friendly and helpful. They seem to be able to figure out almost any problem and what needs to be done to fix it. They are also upfront about costs and do not try to get you to spend any money that you might not need to spend. I trust them with my mother's car, which says a lot...

IW
IZABELLA W.
02/25/2020
5 star 🌟 service
I have been coming to my mechanic for a few years now and have always received excellent service and this weekend was nothing less....I was mid crisis and I called them and they said just bring the car over and this was Friday afternoon. I had some major issues but it was done quickly and efficiently at a fair price. I was given a loaner ‘Sparkles’ while I had my car in the shop. I am very pleased with the staff. From the owners Billy and Dena to Franklin Jamie and the rest of the staff they are super helpful, honest and kind. I have recommended this shop multiple times and will continue to do so!

CA
CHRIS/ BARRY A.
02/21/2020
Awesome service
Provides great service time after time!

RO
ROD O.
02/19/2020
Knowledgeable, Friendly Service
My Mechanic was recommended by a friend whose extended family has used them for years. I have brought my Honda Odyssey in twice, once for a speed sensor and next for oil change and their mechanics have done excellent work and at a reasonable cost. They completed the work in the time frame that they promised. I have recommended them to two of my friends..