CA
CHRIS A.
04/20/2019
Excellent as always
Great work and service from the team.
Very trustworthy folks.
Dog sitting in the office, you can’t ask for better!

KC
KAY C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/20/2019
Regular maintenance = Excellent service!!!
As always, they go out of their way to cater to my individual needs! Meeting me before the shop opens, to give a ride to work on time. I forgot my appointment and they came to my place of employment and picked up my car to take it to the shop!! Who does that?! Incredible service!! Love their extra work on a simple oil change. As a single woman, I can drive my old car feeling safe because they have checked all the belts and hoses, fixed the air pressure in my tires, and checked all the fluid levels. Love the peace of mind they give me!

STEVE B.
Oro Valley, AZ
04/19/2019
GREAT COMPANY.
Courteous, honest and very helpful. Will recommend to everyone.

BC
BARBARA C.
Marana, AZ
04/19/2019
Honest, experienced mechanics
And friendly owners. I highly recommend My Mechanic on Romero in Tucson.

MATHIAS L.
Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019
Problem completely solved - as always.
Perfect.

MELISSA R.
04/14/2019
WOW!
One word.... AMAZING! They were thorough, kind and very knowledgeable. These are definitely trustworthy people! I highly, HIGHLY recommend!

SL
STEPHEN L.
04/12/2019
Only the best!!!!
When choosing a mechanic it’s important to feel comfortable! My Mechanic always lets you know what the options are and what needs to be done first to stay safe on the road! Thank you to the whole team especially Zoe(the shop dog)!!!

CR
CHERYL R.
Fast & efficient service
Pleased with prompt service.

SUSAN S.
unknown beeping
My van was beeping only occasionally when stopping. I didn't catch a light coming on. Franklin said to bring it in and Billy detected the problem right away. I am alone and though I used to help work on cars that was way before computers, so I usually have no clue. These guys are the best for making an old widow lady feel confident that they are doing everything they can to help her and be reasonably priced.

GMC Acadia
I highly recommend My Mechanic in Tucson, AZ
This auto repair shop is: fast, organized, very knowledgeable and efficient. Why would anyone go anywhere else. Their prices are more than fair.

JULEE D.
Dodge Intrepid
04/09/2019
Excellent as always
I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for My Mechanic. I know I’m getting excellent work at an extremely reasonable price EVERY TIME.
I’ve recommended My Mechanic to several people, including my immediate family members.

AMY M.
04/09/2019
Customer Service
Not only was the customer service outstanding but the knowledge and efficiency of everyone at the shop was impressive and much appreciated. Even though this was my first time taking my car to My Mechanic I was treated with the same attention and care as if I've been going there for years...a true family feel.

DIANE R.
04/06/2019
Very friendly and fair pricing!
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Very fair pricing and delivered exactly what they promised. I would recommend My Mechanic to all of my friends.

EE
EILEEN E.
04/03/2019
Excellent Place to bring your vehicle
My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair did an EXCELLENT job on my car. I have NOT had any problems with my vehicle since they fixed my car. This is the only place I will bring my vehicle for maintenance and repair. Their prices are very reasonable, affordable, and they are honest people. FYI: The owners Dena and Billy are so wonderful and kind. Also, their manager Franklin is friendly and professional. I highly recommend My Mechanic and Maintenance & Repair.

AG
AILEEN G.
03/20/2019
Great staff
A very helpful, caring staff, and effecient service.

MANNY L.
03/16/2019
Excellent service reasonably priced. Hard to find a trustworthy Mechanic like them.

CHERYL W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/13/2019
great people, great service
car was taken to My Mechanic when my regular mechanic was having trouble diagnosing the problem. They found the problem after two visits and didn't charge anymore labor on the 2nd visit. How delightful as I know some shops would have charged for the amount of time they had in the 2nd visit. And the car is running so great. They took me to work, picked me up and took me to a car rental place & I got their personal rate with this rental company, for the time they needed to fix my car.
I am so happy with them, they are honest, trustworthy and fair.

LE
LAURA JANE E.
03/11/2019
Dependable Service
My 1997 Dodge Caravan is a wheelchair access van that has seen many years of good service. My Mechanic has worked hard to help me maintain and keep it in good shape. That is no small challenge.

JENNI D.
03/09/2019
I have been taking my cars to My Mechanic for 4 years and the service has always been excellent

MATT C.
Marana, AZ
Acura TL
03/08/2019
Always professional!
I have had my jeep here a few times and they have always done a great job. I just took my Acura there this week and once again its running like a top!