JERRI M.
07/15/2018
The work was completed in a very timely manner. I was able to get to my appointment the next day with no problems. All questions were answered. I was completely satisfied.

KC
KAY C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/12/2018
Incredibly honest, trustworthy, and affordable!
This place is the most honest, trustworthy, and affordable place to take your car! I'm 60 years young and know from experience, they do not RIP off women! If you're a single woman, take your car here for dependable and affordable work!

DJ
DENISE J.
07/10/2018
brake repair and oil change
They did a great job and fixed my car in a timely manner. Billy, Dena, "Boxx," and the gang are always professional, courteous, and reliable, and I highly recommend their services.

DEAN W.
07/07/2018
New Experience
The folks at My Mechanic are the most understanding and considerate people in this business I have ever met.Their work was thorough and complete and they were willing to do it

JEFF S.
07/03/2018
Great place great people easy to deal with
I've been coming here for a few years now and do not go anywhere else I know and I leave that I got the best deal from honest people

CHRIS W.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/29/2018
Incredible customer service!
My sons car was acting up on late Friday just before 5 pm closing time. Billy and his crew stayed after closing time to take car of his car and make sure it was safe to drive. No other shop has ever done that. And that is why My Mechanic is the only place that will ever work on our cars. They have the absolute best customer service Ihave ever experienced! They always go the extra mile to make sure our cars are repaired, safe to drive, and we are satisfied with their work.

My Mechanic gets my highest recommendation. Billy and his crew are the best!!!

EV
Edward V.
06/29/2018
Confidence
Another great experience with My Mechanic! I had trouble with the idle and Billy and team discovered a vacuum leak was the cause. After fixing that and completing a requested fuel injection service Billy recommended a few changes that I followed up on. Providing timely advice is one of several characteristics I like best about this business; and their thoughtful recommendations and advice are always with your best interest at heart. It demonstrates they truly care. These characteristics build trust, confidence and brand loyalty. Thanks again!!

Ford Crown Victoria
06/27/2018
This place is a breath of fresh air. Honest service, quick results, and they even provide a shuttle in case you need transportation. I could not recommend them more :)

PW
PAULA W.
Chrysler 200
06/25/2018
Paula
Another fabulous experience with Billy and his wife who graciously drives you to and from the shop. I have been coming to Billy for years and friends who tried my recommendation have come and remained with Billy as well. He is honest and one of the best deals in town for automotive repairs. He continues to earn my trust and commitment to return again.

KATRINA M.
06/18/2018
Favorite repair shop
We found My Mechanic based on work done on a used car bought almost three years ago. Since then, we've had all the work done on 3 vehicles at My Mechanic. Billy, his wife, and the entire staff have worked very hard and fairly to keep our vehicles on the road. I don't feel like I can say enough good things about the work they do.

RK
ROBERT K.
06/18/2018
Very friendly people when you go in very friendly atmosphere They're really easy to talk too .
My overall view Is it a very friendly place There were there up front with you what's wrong with your car you want it is And if you were good work Never count to me is if I can trust him and I can trust these people I just got that feeling right off the bat when I first met him .

CHRIS W.
Saturn Aura
06/17/2018
Another great experience
Billy and his crew at My Mechanic hit it out of the park again and provided outstanding service at a fantastic price. They not only do what you bring your car in for, but they go the extra mile and make sure everything is working properly. Only the folks at My Mechanic will work on our cars! They are the best!

JERRI M.
06/16/2018
All of my questions were answered. The service experience was excellent! Future work was explained. I rely on their service to keep my car in excellent repair.

GR
GRIZELDA R.
Buick Century
06/13/2018
Quick, friendly service
It’s nice to know my car is being taken care of, I trust Billy and his crew

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
Dodge Caravan
06/10/2018
Repair on my dodge caravan 05
Once again another awesome experience at my mechanic maintenance and repair. They fixed the serpentine belt on my vehicle and did a awesome job. This is a fantastic place to take your vehicle, staff is wonderful!!!!

DT
DELAINE T.
Buick LaCrosse
06/09/2018
How very caring and kind everyone is.
I am 100 percent happy and have full confidence with Billy and his crew with any of their work. They could not have been more helpful with my car's problem and solution .

JACKIE L.
GMC Yukon
06/06/2018
Great Auto Shop
The mechanics and office manager are great! They are always honest, flexible, and genuinely nice people to work with. Work is thorough and explained to the customer. A+

JEFF S.
06/03/2018
fast , great service
owner operated, easy to deal with.

RALPH SENIOR M.
05/26/2018
Friendly and great service. People you can trust.
I am so satisfied with the work that they did to my Tahoe. Excellent customer satisfaction. Thanks so much. Would highly recommend them to everyone. They are honest and true to what you need.

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
05/23/2018
OIl Change
As always My mechanic is wonderful. outstanding service and customer service, I have 2 vehicles i take to my mechanic a new vehicle and a older vehicle they are the place to go to find out what other big franchises cant figure out on your vehicle, wonderful shop and employees.