MATT C.
09/17/2018
The people are what make your shop what it is.
You guys all do a great job. Everyone is always helpful and friendly.
I would recommend you to anyone that asks.

PC
PAULINE C.
09/16/2018
Top Notch!!
They have saved me many times with their knowledge & speedy service. I was stranded just this week, they came to me, fixed my car and I was back on the road within 45 minutes. I never have to return to them for the same problem. That's where their experience and knowledge help tremendously. I won't go anywhere else. Pauline C.

CT
CHARLES T.
09/14/2018
Best Service
This is the best service in Tucson period.

JIM / MARY ELLEN K.
Nissan Versa
09/12/2018
My car was way overdue for an oil change. We live on the opposite side of town and due to health reasons have been unable to schedule an appointment. I was on that side of town on Monday and thought I would stop and see if they possibly work an oil change in. As gracious as they always are they were able to work me in while I waited. Service was quick and now I don’t need to worry an more.

JEFF C.
Lincoln Navigator
09/12/2018
Great service as always!!
Best mechanics in town! Great customer service!

JENNIFER S.
09/10/2018
Great Customer Service
The whole team worked hard to make sure I was taken care of. From the people in the office to the mechanic. They diagnosed the issue with my car, gave me options and quickly took care of my needs...and the best part is they were reasonably priced.

JEFF C.
09/10/2018
Awesome!
The service keeps getting better and better! My Mechanic is a great place to take your vehicle for repair!

NS
NATHEN S.
Great service shop
Great service, quick solution to the issues I had with my vehicle.

DEAN W.
The happy place
The customer service is Outstanding. These folks make sure you feel important and taken care of, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

VR
VALERIE R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Thank you Billy, I always get the best service at My Mechanic. Billy doesn't just fix the issue you came in with, he makes sure your car is road ready when you leave and monitors anything that might need attention in the future. I always feel like a part of the family when I'm there.

GJ
GREG J.
Buick LaCrosse
09/06/2018
Why I come back to My Mechanic
My Mechanic was the first place that either would or could fix my electrical problem. Now i use them for anything I need done with my car.

DOUG S.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/30/2018
Awesome Service!
My Mechanic is great. They can always make time for my car and get me takken care of quickly.

SHELLY S.
Nissan cube
08/25/2018
Another wonderful visit
When I had tire problems, they took the time to check all 4 tires and then let me know exactly what was going on. They always take such good care of me and take the time to make sure that everything is good for me to be safe on the road.

JILL A.
Oro Valley, AZ
08/22/2018
My Mechanic is the best!
Great customer service, excellent value, and done on time and exceeds my expectations all the time. Make My Mechanic your next place for you automotive needs.

KW
KEN W.
08/19/2018
always helpful and friendly
can count on them to repair my truck as quickly as they can being that it is my work truck. Put a new engine into it at the first of the year and it runs better than when it was new. As always will refer them to my friends and customers. Thanks

CA
CHRIS A.
08/18/2018
Excellent job done on repairs
I was kept up to date on the progress and the truck was ready a day sooner than I expected. Very clean shop with great staff. I will use again

Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/18/2018
Accommodating, quick, helpful
Couldn’t get my car to start but the tow truck driver jiggled the key and it started right up. My Mechanic said bring it by for a complimentary check. They quickly checked everything over and gave me a referral to get a new key. It was worn out, like me. lol

SHERRI C.
Buick Riviera
08/16/2018
Alaska Girl’s Air Conditioner Goes Out in Arizona
Was really having a hard time without airconditioning in Arizona. It went out not long after getting here (Tucson) from Alaska. The staff at My Mechanic went the extra mile and then some to help me, and did a fantastic job fixing my air conditioning system. Quyana (thank you in the Yup’ik Eskimo language) to everyone at My Mechanic, but especially Dena and Billy!

GR
GRIZELDA R.
Buick Century
08/15/2018
Honest service
Billy is great! He will always be up front and let you know what is wrong with your car. I went in for my car stuttering, I was worried it would be a big bill -but turned out the parts were still under warranty from a previous service he had done! Couldn’t have been happier.

KATRINA M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/12/2018
I have been taking my vehicles to My Mechanic for two years now. Billy and crew are always working hard to keep my cars on the road.
I can't always have a ride to and from their lot, and they are always more than happy to help me out.
Great and friendly service!