Latest Review over 6 years ago

SEBRENNA Z.
Check 20x19 Verified
09/27/2011
Auto Repair
I was totally pleased with the brake repair service that the Nolensville Park NAPA Auto Care Center provided me recently. Not only was my vehicle repaired within a reasonable about the time, the customer service was EXCELLENT!

Michael M.
07/24/2011
Best Place for Reliable work and Great Service - PERIOD!
I have been a loyal customer of Mori Shams for almost 6 years. His honesty and concern for his customers has always made him stand out from the rest. You certainly get what you pay for and I appreciate the times he has saved me from trying to save a little money by buying inferior parts. He really does care about the condition of your automobile after it leaves his shop. I certainly sleep better at night knowing I have a GREAT mechanic to rely on! Highly recommended.

MICHAEL M.
Check 20x19 Verified
07/24/2011
Best Place for Reliable work and Great Service - PERIOD!