Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

John R.
Saint Helena, CA
05/08/2018
Ripoff
I spent $2100.00 for them to fix my heater and air conditioning. They said it was fixed and they guarantee the work for 24 months or 24,000 miles. The passenger side vents blew hot air. I took it back and a week later they said it was fixed and wanted to charge me $1500 more without my approval for the charges. I refused to pay I took my truck and it was still not fixed. When I went back he said he would fix it If I paid the $1500 and more to make my a/c work. I'm taking him to small claims court and have reported him to the California Bureau of automotive repair.

PW
PAUL W.
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Absolutely outstanding customer service.
At Napa Tire the customer is made to feel like a family member is working on his or her car. The waiting room is stocked with complimentary cold beverages and hot coffee to enjoy, while one waits on a compfy lazy boy chair and watches TV, or flips through a magazine. During my visit a fellow customer delivered some home made baked goods and thanked the service personel for their continued, outstanding service as she said, "You guys are like family." This gesture says it all. The reason I, and others keep returning to Napa Tire is because the people there take the time to diagnose the problem correctly the first time, find the solution, and complete the repair as soon as possible at a competative rate. If only other businesses followed this simple, but effective model they would enjoy the well earned success and respect Napa Tire has developed over the years serving the Napa community. I recommend Napa Tire with out hesitation. Sincerely, Paul Weeks 707.410.9036.
Andy L., Sales/Markeing from Napa Tire responded on 10/15/2015

Paul, Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write such a detailed account of your experience with us. We take pride in what we do and enjoy making your visit as comfortable as possible! Thanks again!!

Andy Long
Saels/Marketing707-255-0411

HH
HAROLD H.
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Excellant care of my to autos
I have several decades of experience with
Jay Perry & Napa Tire

BR
BILL R.
great service
I trust them with our vehicles'
They have always helped us, and we trust
them.

DV
DOROTHY V.
Honesty & Kindness
Young Jay is kind, helpful and honest. Being a single older woman this is appreciated.

FM
FLOYD M.
The Staff At Napa Tire Are The Best
I've been going to Napa Tire for over twenty years and the Jay's and Andy are very kind and helpful. You never feel like your having the wool pulled over your eyes and the prices are competitive to any other shop in town. They will always get you in when you have an urgent need for repair or tires. We Love Napa Tire!!!
Andy L., Sales/Markeing from Napa Tire responded on 10/15/2015

Floyd, thank you very much for sharing your experience with Napa Tire over these many, many years. We appreciate and value yours and Ryan's trust in us and look forward to many more years of working together. Thanks again!

Andy Long
Saels/Marketing707-255-0411

DONA/NICK S.
Napa Tire is the Best!!!
We have been going to Napa Tire for more years than I can remember. Several cars/minivans. The do excellent service at the best prices! We recommend them to everyone! You won't be disappointed!