Overall Rating 3.4166667/5Overall Rating 3.4166667/5Overall Rating 3.4166667/5rating 3.4166667rating 3.4166667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

WC
William C.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Very professional
JEFFREY A H., Director of Service from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/13/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Everything was performed on time.
Work performed was done on time. Everything was explained when I came to pick it up.

Thank you so much for the great review

RJ
Roland J.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Inadequate Service
We had to take the car in three different times for the same problem. The last time they kept it for a month. Hyundai promised loaner vehicles of equal status of their flagship car, but did not follow through. They promised they would call when a G80 was available, but they never did. Lack of communication during the whole process. Never updated us on the status of the repair. Just so happened I took the loaner car up to the shop because the license plates had expired; I was then notified that my car would be ready in less than a hour. They had finally contacted a regional technician about the issue after the third time. Currently, we think the car's issue has finally been resolved. Time will tell.

I have been trying to contact you regarding your last visit.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

JV
James V.
Fishers, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Tony did a great job!
JEFFREY A H., Director of Service from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/10/2018

2011 Hyundai Equus
Napleton Hyundai's CRM system is broken
take me off your CRM system like i have asked multiple times.

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Kevin Pettijohn is always a great help. And thanks also to Joe, Estella and Dave!

OV
Ole V.
2008 Hyundai Azera
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Battery change
Service time shorter than expected.
Friendly staff.
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/09/2018

our kind words are much appreciated

Lafayette, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Good repair
We had an extended warranty on our car, and they fixed the major problem and found another minor problem and fixed that as well. I think the prices would have been a little high if not for our warranty, but the service overall was great.
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/09/2018

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Excellent customer service! I didnt have an appointment but they worked my car in and very quickly provided my maintenance.
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/08/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

David R.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
As always, our 60,000 mile service appointment went well. Appreciate the shuttle service!
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/06/2018

JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/09/2018

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback

TC
Thomas C.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Charlie Foxtrot
No communication, no follow thru, can not get the deed done in a week! Napleton does not equal Butler!
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/07/2018

Thomas,
I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you today regarding the recent visit on your Hyundai Sonata. I do apologize for the delay with our outside vendor.

GP
Gerry P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service On Santa Fe
Very Satisfied
JEFFREY A H., Director of Service from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating

JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/08/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

Donna M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great fast customer service. Very nice, friendly advisors.

Thank you so much for the great review.

MK
Monte K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and excessively slow to complete work
Work was not completed on Monday as promised but instead Wednesday. I had to call Monday for that update.

Cicero, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Honest
The staff seem to be honest and forthright. The way they handle service makes you feel appreciated and not “taken advantage of”.
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/02/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

JJ
Jianfei J.
Westfield, IN
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Recommended service
Friendly and professional

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Decent service, I go to keep my car warranty up. I could go somewhere else for quicker service/ price for an oil change. Usually good experience with them. Was frustrated they didn’t listen to one request.
JEFFREY A H. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 08/08/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations. Please call us if we can help you in the future. We appreciate you taking your time to complete the survey.

Fishers, IN
Awesome
Each of my 3 daughters have Elantr's and marvel at the service and attention to detail

hank you for the 5 stars

Jacob T.
Westfield, IN
07/31/2018
Disappointing Service
Took in our 2013 Elantra to have an ignition coil and four spark plugs replaced. Was shocked to hear it was $600 to do these modest repairs. Ended up having them done at the dealer anyway because I would've been charged the $150 for a diagnostic fee if I hadn't done the whole repair anyway. In hindsight, I should've paid the $150 and left.

Additionally, the car was going to be done "this afternoon" when I dropped it off. That changed to "tomorrow morning" by the time I got a call in the afternoon. The whole next day went by and I called just before they closed to find out that my car had been done all day, but since my service associate was sick, no one else had thought to call me for him.

So, I paid $600 for work that should have cost substantially less, and I received my car back a day and a half later than originally promised. The repairs fixed the problem, and I'm satisfied with the work done. I just think the overall experience was not something for which I'd recommend coming back.

Judy D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Service-Quick Turnaround
I had a doctors appointment I had to get to by 11:30 and my car was ready in plenty of time, all washed and brought out to the front door. Very pleased.