Overall Rating 3.2727273/5Overall Rating 3.2727273/5Overall Rating 3.2727273/5rating 3.2727273rating 3.2727273
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

AA
Aaron A.
Check up
Very helpful.

Kenton B.
Elwood, IN
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Every employee is very happy to help.
I was helped in a timely manner.

Oil Change
Service was great!!

Muncie, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and quick to get work done.

RP
Ron P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Held to my scheduled time. In and out in less than an hour

HH
Harley H.
Service with a Smile
Had a 30,000 service done on my '15 Hyundai Sonata Limited. Was done in less time than was promised while I waited. Added an alignment thanks to the Indianapolis deplorable (still) road conditions. Pleased with the professional service tech. Only strange thing was when making a phone reservation for service - got passed away from the location and then back to again and finally to the Service Tech. That was a little tedious - but all else was fine.

SG
Suzanne G.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Routine service
Helpful service person, clean facilities, relatively speedy service

06/19/2018 Category: Service
I had a very pleasant experience

Michael M.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Great job and very professional!

Janet C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy of staff, clean facilities
Service area is clean and maintained. Service staff are courteous and helpfull. Time estimates are very good and cost estimates are correct. Any additional findings are contacted to me for approval.

AP
Arati P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
On time, very courteous, and well done.

FG
Florence G.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great product! Love my Tucson!
This auto is wonderful. I am getting introduced to Napleton from Butler and hope that a positive relationship will continue going forward. So far my experience has been positive.

CD
Celestine D.
Good Service
It is close by, friendly and convenient.

IL
Irene L.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept is ready to help you as soon as you arrive.
Napleton Hyundai Service Dept provides professional and courteous service. They are very accommodating and will go the extra mile to make things right to satisfy the customer. I highly recommend this dealership for sales or leasing.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Knowlegeable

Lloyd B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
My scheduled maintenance (oil change / inspection went great.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
New ownership
New ownership. Stay away. Very dishonest. I went to this dealership for the past 7 years and they were always very honest and very good at servicing my vehicle. In the past few months I've noticed a lot of change in personality and morale when calling to schedule my appointments. I sat down for 3 minutes after dropping my vehicle off and they already had a printout saying I needed a $100 tire rotation done cuz my car failed the test. They also have new oil change plans. In the 7 years of getting my vehicles serviced here I had never experienced this many issues with my vehicles in 3 years combined. The past couple of times they told me I needed my tires aligned/rotated when it was just done. I didn't hit any potholes or experience anything that would cause issues with my tires. They were also pressuring a girl in front of me to get all this stuff done on her vehicle she didn't need to get done and when the lady said she didn't want to get it done the sales lady tried guilting her into getting it done. The maintenance people working there now seem to be sales people and lack knowledge of actual maintenance procedures. I no longer see any of the knowledgeable maintenance people there that were there before. I understand a car dealership financially gains a lot from their service department. However, there is an honest and morally correct way of doing business or they will loose long time valued customers like myself. I've bought two vehicles from this dealership and I will never set foot in there again.
B943d01fb5ee89932c8ffe9ecb748864?s=28
Christopher P. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your recent review, We i no way what to make anyone feel uncomfortable when getting there car serviced with us. We want to make sure the every customer knows everything about there vehicle and what services are needed to keep it running at its peak performance. I am sorry that you felt we were pressuring your self or anyone into to work being done. We only are here to advise on the condtion of your vehicle everyone always has the right to decline work, however as a service center we would be doing a disservice to our customers if we did not inform them on needed services or possible issues with there vehicle.

David R.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Calibration
We have always received great support on our Hyundai vehicles. The service received this time was good. However, I was told the time to do the work would be 1 hour. My total wait time was 2 hours and 15 minutes. Second, I had the windshield replaced the day before and was given specific direction that the car was not to be washed. I passed the specific request to the manager that the car not be washed. It was washed. To date I have not seen any problem with the windshield.

Alton M.
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Quality service and people are great
As usual excellent service excellent.

PT
Preston T.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Treated very well
I was treated very well and they fixed my issues very quickly.