1914 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.6428571/5Overall Rating 3.6428571/5Overall Rating 3.6428571/5rating 3.6428571rating 3.6428571
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Batesville, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
2915 Santa Fe Limited
The quality of the service advisors & technicians is top notch. Thorough & communicative; thus they have my full confidence. After 75,000 miles the vehicle runs absolutely great.

IC
Irene C.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Patience, honesty, and a clear description of the problem
Keven took the time to discuss and explain to my son who lives in northern Indiana what he was doing to fix the problem
as well as explaining it to me. I appreciated that very much.
MATTHEW M., Service Director from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you very much! I am always happy to hear that your service visit went well. Thank you for choosing to service with us.

Fixed Operations Director

Service Director
630-851-2500

TN
Theresa N.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Excellent speedy service, friendly customer service with Janee . She took her time to help me resolve my issue. Thank you

Fixed Operations Director

FG
Florence G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
They are very good at ehat they do! They treat me with respect!

Fishers, IN
Recall
Work complete

Carolyn C.
Westfield, IN
Jim Campbell
I've said this before, I would think that a A1 service ,especially for a customer that bought their car there, that the inside as well as the outside of the car be clean up.

PM
Philip M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Accent
reliable
all as promised

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service (Tony) was so kind, and great at keeping me updated on the status of my car. He provided photos showing the lousy oil change I got somewhere else, which resulted in an oil leak, and also addressed the recall. It was done in a timely manner and he was great. I wish the sales people were as effective as Tony. They really had no idea what what going on when I changed my lease to a buy, and it ended up taking several hours of paperwork. I was glad to be done, and won't buy from this location again, if I can help it. But, Tony in service dept was great. So I will come back for that.

MK
Michael K.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Keven for an outstanding service experience!
Congratulations and thank you for a job well done!

Jeffery W.
Westfield, IN
Service Department
I was very impressed with Kevin in the Service Department. He was thorough and was not pushy trying to sell me on service that ...Yes, my car did need, but I could not afford at this time. He took care of our Recalls, oil change and alignment and kept in contact with us regularly. What I really appreciated was he offered to shuttle me to my car to pick it up on Tuesday morning because my husband could not be in town to help with getting our car. That helped me out so much since I had to work that day! The man who shuttled me to my car, I cant remember his name, was very kind and drove very safely. i enjoyed his conversation and I would highly recommend you all.

CG
Carolyn G.
Fishers, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
12/05/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly & work is done while I wait
The waiting area is is fine & the service was good

AF
Anne F.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Appreciated help with vehicle over 100,000 miles
Thanks for suggesting things that needed to be done to keep our vehicle running well.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
In and Out
Oil changes take 45 minutes, as promised.

2000 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, cost and time spent.
From the moment the gentleman welcomed me upon arrival and with the excellent service adviser, this was once again a most pleasurable visit. It is always nice to have first rate work done while you are being treated so well.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
Good experience
All around this was a good experience under the new ownership.

Nice, efficient
I love the Hyundai brand, family friendly and roomy vehicles. I would not service them at the dealer for the ridiculous prices...I would purchase my next vehicle here and service it somewhere more reasonable.

OW
Oliver W.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the drop-off and pick-up service with a calm and capable driver. Thanks

Steven W.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
My sons car was affected by the recall and needed a new engine. The team did a great job and it was completely covered!

YD
Yogander D.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil Consumption Test due to loosing Engine Oil Fast on 2011 model Hyundai Sonata 2.0T (Miles 116464)
Oil Consumption Test due to loosing Engine Oil Fast on 2011 model Hyundai Sonata 2.0T.

I have been noticing engine oil depleting very fast since last 2 services.
All my services are performed by this dealer (or Butler dealer before who is bought by Napleton) and i have all the records available.
I have paid $144.09 for Oil Consumption testing.

I am reviewing various online forum which are indicating that this is a known issue with 2011 model Hyundai Sonata 2.0T once it hit 100k miles, i am concerned.