4.5

Charlotte L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
I've been going to the Hyundai Dealership for about 4 years for service on my vehicle. In that time the staff has always been kind and professional. They always answer my questions perfectly. I really love the Pettijohn brothers in the service department. No matter how busy they are, they always have time to say "hello" and keep me posted on the status of my vehicle. I hope to continue visiting Napleton Hyundai for a long time.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks again for your review and business, we look forward to assisting you next time.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Routine Service
Bought my SUV when it was Butler. Continue to go back.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/20/2020

TP
Theresa P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Went well
Got the SUV in for scheduled maintenance. Got appointment at a time I could do. Used the overnight box to drop off. Only snafu was I didn’t see my cell phone message to confirm service. But, still got car back first thing next morning and they came to pick me up.

JI
Joanne I.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Brought my car in after work and was in and out fairly quickly.

01/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Ryan and Kevin are great!

LC
Lynn C.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
snacks and coffee
excellent service
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/12/2020

Thanks so much for your business and review of our service dept. we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JU
Judith U.
Kokomo, IN
01/09/2020 Category: Service
I appreciated the professionalism of the service advisor , James. He explained specifically what needed to be done with my vehicle and why.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks so much for your review and business, we look forward to seeing you next time.

Sandra C.
Lebanon, IN
2016 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai service
Hello,
I was very pleased with the oil change service for my Hyundai Accent. The dealer service department did an all point check and found the battery was getting weak. I do have a bumper to bumper warranty so that was replaced at no cost. Normally I schedule appointments on weekdays, but, this time was a Saturday and so it was very busy, however, I was kept informed of the progress and that was appreciated. Everyone was very pleasant and courteous. Thank You.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Napleton
Great, friendly service. My car was finished within the timeframe mentioned.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
not A review
I do not want to post a review.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/08/2020

Thanks again for your review and business, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
No communication, frustrating experience
No communication, overwhelmed staff, took 2 weeks to complete repair and no one would return my calls to provide me with a status of my repair.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/08/2020

I will reach out asap regarding your concerns.

KW
Kay W.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai has a great service department and Kevin was kind even though short staffed and slammed with wrk!
All the work was completed and items to be done at next service date were highlighted. Kevin was clear and respectful not only with me, but also with his colleagues while in my presence even though he was clearly short staffed. Very amazing!
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks so much for your review and business, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

12/26/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Joe
I really appreciate that Joe reached out to talk about the matter at hands.

12/26/2019 Category: Service
My time matters
Although you don't want the customers to have to wait a long period of time for their car, Making sure that the job is completed correctly the first time so I wouldn't have to make a second trip for the same issue would be great.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 12/27/2019

I will reach out asap.

David D.
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Service was completed as scheduled.
Friendly staff.