2006 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7142838/5Overall Rating 3.7142838/5Overall Rating 3.7142838/5rating 3.7142838rating 3.7142838
Overall Rating 1.94737/5rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737rating 1.94737

Shane S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick service, personable staff.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks so much for your review and buisiness, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Risa S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Stockton
Everybody is friendly and helpful. The service is always excellent.

Lorraine B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding customer service.
A group of employees working together to ensure you are provided a comfortable waiting area equipped with snacks and refreshments while your vehicle is cared for in the upmost of respect while keeping one apprised of required maintenance and status. I highly recommend this service center.

MT
Marcia T.
my car
very friendly atmosphere through out, plenty of coffee and seats, great knowledgeable mechanics..i'll be back.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks so much for your review an buisiness we look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

Zionsville, IN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
TBD
TBD

Knightstown, IN
Excessive wait for service
A scheduled oil change that should have been completed in an hour took 3 hours and 15 minutes to complete. Service personnel never thought to contact my waiting wife to explain the delays, nor did they offer any discount for her having to wait so long.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/22/2019

We strive to deliver a 5 star experience every time I will reach out to you regarding your concerns.

DE
David E.
Zionsville, IN
2014 Hyundai Azera
clean ,friendly
clean,fiendly
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

David, thanks so much for your review and buisiness we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TN
Theresa N.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
They do great work
They do great service on your cars, pretty friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Here at Napleton we strive to deliver a 5 star experience every time I will reach out to you asap.

EL
Edward L.
Noblesville, IN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai family
X
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/22/2019

We strive to deliver a 5 star experience I will reach out asap.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your review and buisiness we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Julie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff/ good service
Helped me choose the appropriate service for my car without pushing services I didnt need.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks so much for your response and buisiness, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
not enough workers
Took twice as long as the original estimate. They were backed up.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Here at Napleton we strive to deliver a 5 star experience I will reach out to you asap.

Greenfield, IN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very unsatisfactory
I was told at the same dealer I needed new tires, requested a quote of 4 tires including mount/balance and alignment so I know what to prepare for. I was given the quote and I asked for the service to proceed. To my surprise, I received a bill full of other hidden charges of parts. My car is a beer model and that would be the first time changing the tires. What more annoying is a charge of $40.00 to dispose tires. Forty dollars for disposal of 4 tires? That’s outrageous! The max charges at other dealers or anywhere is around $2 per tire. As if that was not enough, I found my car tires in a very MESSY state, heavily smeared and splattered with sticky white substance around the rims and even all over the tires, embarrassing! If you are not going to provide complimentary car wash like every other dealer does, at least CLEAN MY TIRES! If I am expecting to see new tires in place, it should be all cleaned up, not in such a messy state
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Here at Napleton we strive for a 5 star experience every time I will reach out to you regarding your concerns asap.

Anderson, IN
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was amazing and the only issue I have is with the Sonta vehicle being down for close to a month

02/14/2019 Category: Service
No communication
The vehicle only has 10000 miles and is down 2 to 3 weeks and no call to update or communicate what is going on
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Here at napleton we strive to deliver a 5 star experience every time, I will reach out to you asap.

Anthony S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed long term Hyundai owner
Loyal, enthusiastic Hyundai owner/customer for 25 years. Great cars, I highly recommend them. Dealer service work has been getting quite expensive in recent years, compared to non dealer mechanics doing the same work with the same parts. Last visit, (campaign sub frame replacement) estimated at 2-4 days, took two weeks to complete, with no updates during the last half of that time. Car ran poorly upon return (it ran fine at drop off). A car should run at least as well after a service visit as it did at drop off.
Overall, I came away with the feeling that perhaps my unprofitable warranty work got pushed to the bottom of the priority list.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Here at napleton hyundai we strive to offer a 5 star experience, I will rech out to you asap.

Jonathan R.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Car
Nice people
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Jonathon for your buisiness.

2015 Hyundai Equus
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your buisiness, we appriciate you and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

AK
Arthur K.
Noblesville, IN
2012 Hyundai Azera
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Arthur we appriciate your buisiness and look forward to assisting you in the future, we strive to deliver 5 star service thanks again.

Jamestown, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
q
q
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Here at Napleton Hyundai we strive to deliver a 5 star experience, I will reach out to you asap to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.

PM
Peter M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My visit
Was able to get in and out in a reasonable time
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Peter for your buisiness, we look forward to assisting you in the future.