Overall Rating 4.0277778/5Overall Rating 4.0277778/5Overall Rating 4.0277778/5Overall Rating 4.0277778/5rating 4.0277778
Overall Rating 1.97222/5rating 1.97222rating 1.97222rating 1.97222rating 1.97222

SZ
Staten Z.
Greenfield, IN
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and cabin air filter replace
Great job on oil change because I never smell the oil burning off the engine. Plus, the service associate gave me update on how everything was going and out on schedule time. The service associate is very professional and courteous to me.
Thanks

Ken S.
Fishers, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin was awesome
He addressed all my issues and was very knowledgeable

Enjoyable experience.
They took care of me. Let me know what service was needed, what was coming due, and how to financially handle it within my budget.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Windshield label was not installed....this is important to us. Thank You
Windshield label was not installed.....this is important to us. Thank You

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
15,000 miles service
The work was performed briskly. The service officer was polite and friendly. He also ordered a small part that needed to be replaced.

Antonia M.
Greenwood, IN
Great Services Manager!
I have been coming to Napleton Hyundai since before it was Napleton. I bought my first car from them back in 2016 and from the day I drove it off the lot I had issues with it. I dealt with many different people between the sales and services sides. I was not treated very well and my car was not taken care of. I really never wanted to come back to Napleton, but had no other choice because my engine blew. The service I received this time was the exact opposite. I worked with Kevin Pettijohn, who did an amazing job with my issue from start to finish! He actually cares about his customers and I am so thankful they have someone in charge who cares now!

Linda B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great job!
Will return.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
courteous professional staff
I had an appointment on Saturday for an oil change and point review of normal things. When I got to dealership they recognized my appointment but told me it was over 2 hours and a half wait.

I decided to re-schedule for Monday and went in to work later but was out of there in less than an hour with everything scheduled completed.

The waiting are is clean confortable and pleasent

BP
Betsy P.
fine
Everyone is pleasant to me.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change- no problem
just an oil change, but no problems. Ready when promised and done right.

Muncie, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
The service is great but making an appointment is difficult.

Good customer service

David H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Napleton Hyundai
James Beverage was our service advisor and did a great job taking care of us

Smart key problem
Three days after bringing the Santa Fe in for repair I ended up with exactly the same problem as I had before I took it in. Doing a Google search I saw the hundreds of people and I’ve had the same problem with Hyundais smart key ignition. Gives me real pause to buy another Hyundai
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 09/18/2019

thanks again for your buisiness

Anderson, IN
Awesome
The appt went well

Marissa G.
Anderson, IN
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Always receive great service here
I always receive my services in a timely manner
here. They have good communication with their customers, and consistently friendly attitudes. They are always willing to help with whatever i need at Napleton

VF
Virgil F.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. EXCELLANT SERVICE ON RECALL.

MA
Mangni A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Bad customer service
Won't go there in the future.

RF
Rebecca F.
Maintenance
I was pleased with my auto maintenance service.

Mike D.
Zionsville, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department is non existent to anyone outside of their bubble.
Terrible communication, with zero follow up on status of vehicle. Vehicle sat for one week with zero service done to it, and had to go to dealer to find status of vehicle and to start the repair process. Took another week for the vehicle to be completed. Highly inconvenienced, when it could have easily been avoided. Would recommend making the drive to go to any other dealer for future service.

Brookville, IN
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t even finish my service
No paper work. Incomplete service. Waited almost an hour. If another Hyundai dealer was close by I would suggest going to another one.
JOE C. from Napleton Hyundai of Carmel responded on 09/11/2019

We will reach out asap regarding your concerns.