4.6

Chris H.
03/05/2021
enjoyed my experience
We dealt with Brian Eagleston and he was very supportive during our experience. Every one we met was pleasant and helpful. The only downside is it takes soooo long to do the paperwork but overall it was a good experience and I recommend Napleton and go see Brian
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

NOT A SERVICE CUSTOMER NO VIN OR FILE

03/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The level of care with the customer service team is the best I’ve came across. They continuously follow up when you have an issue to make sure it’s resolved and you really feel apart of the Hyundai family. Couldn’t be happier, special thanks to Armand for making sure all my issues are resolved.

03/04/2021 Category: Service
Service Was Good
Customer service was exceptional, but every time I go there I have to find someone to check me in when they go up to every other car in a timely manner.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Loxahatchee, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Set up appt online, drove in at my time, got shuttle to my office and they called shortly after to tell me all was done then shuttle came back to get me. Easy painless process with excellent customer service. The shuttle was a little delayed in coming back to pick me up at the time scheduled but overall excellent experience.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

Jerlyn B.
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great place amazing service very professional..

02/27/2021 Category: Service
Not the best
They took longer than expected.. car washed was not performed
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021
I will follow up with you sorry
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

CG
Coree G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great place for service
Stephen was very helpful in getting my car taken care of. Service was performed quickly and professionally and Stephen kept me updated every step of the way.

RT
Ronald T.
Delray Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
on time appointments
friendly place to have the car serviced

THANK YOU RONALD FOR YOUR 5 STARS SURVEY

VB
Valerie B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Napleton Service department
The service department at Napleton Hyundai is wonderful. The service rep Joe was very good. He was knowledgeable and very attentive. My car was serviced and washed promptly. I will continue to bring my car to Napleton for all my service needs.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021

Sallie C.
Lake Clarke, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Was a very good service check
My service work was excellent.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

THANK YOU SALLIE FOR YOUR 5 STAR SURVEY

NC
Nostalgia C.
02/11/2021
The team
I enjoyed the environment while I waited to get my card an my sales person Dominique was amazing he was on top of everything made me feel welcome best place to go
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Nancy O.
02/10/2021
Great experience leasing!
This is my husband’s third lease of a Hyundai with this dealership: 2-Genesis and now, direct from the showroom floor, a Sonata During our quest for a new lease, Brian Eagleston patiently offered his time and knowledge from day one, to help us to find the right car for our needs. He was sensitive to my husband’s hearing deficits. We did not feel rushed or pressured by him to make a quick decision. His friendly demeanor and professionalism helped us to feel good about choosing this dealership ahead of many others we had contacted and visited for car lease comparisons. Although the process often feels very cumbersome, He gets things done. With Brian, of note, The manager and finance repr all helped us to feel that, once again, we had chosen “the right dealership”. We love the car and believe we got a fair deal; what else is there?
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

OK
Ovanes K.
Riviera Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer care!
Thank you Alex! Once again he provided excellent service!
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

THANK YOU OVANES FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW SURVEY

David R.
Delray Beach, FL
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Meh I love my car is the positive here
I wouldn’t recommend it. I love my car but the service and buying process was rediculous and customer service was low
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Betty S.
02/11/2021
Resolved
Armand is extremely prompt and professional He reached out to me immediately and took care of my service issue

02/05/2021
Service department failed me Agsin
I took my Santa Fe in for service oil change etc. for the 7500 mile oil change
Or 7009 mike oil change depends which service rep you get so always a different answer
Told good for 7000 more miles which would be around 14, 400
Anyway, noticed the sticker on my windshield said due for service 10,400 miles next oil change
Made appointment went in at around 9800 miles . Was told the sticker is wrong someone should have told me that. I was told they only have stickers for 3500 mile oil changes so it’s basically up to me to remember to add 3500 miles to the sticker
Now my instrument panel keeps reminding me I’m due for service at 10,400 miles and keep getting emails I’m due for service
Do I guess nobody knows how to set my service reminder instruments so I have to make another trip to get that reminder removed, can I trust what I’m being told ? Or is the instrument panel telling me due for service correct?
Then I was told I only receive 2 free oil changes a year. 1st they are not free , it cost me over $3000 for heat they told me was unlimited oil changes . Armand please give me a call so we can resolve the issue. It’s unfortunate that I have to keep experiencing problems, when you make an appointment and show up it would be nice to get acknowledged and not left sitting in your vehicle for 30 minutes past the appointment time . I get the fact that they are busy, , that’s what I was told when I brought it to the reps attention , just acknowledge the customers so we can leave the keys and either wait on the service scheduled or catch our ride that could be waiting . He finally said he agreed after at first pushing back. I can’t seem to catch a break , seems it’s always a problem . Maybe they need extra people just to acknowledge and check in . Sykes still a greeter perhaps , everyone is super nice , I think overwhelmed maybe with work loads
Armand please give me a call
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/06/2021

I will follow you with you

ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

CJ
Claude J.
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Nick is a great representative
Yea Nick

02/05/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service without B.S.
Nick explains solutions, not "sales talk".
ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021