4.6

Way T.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Service advisor
Stephen was a great service advisor to have, his customer service is excellent. The crew was driving the cutesy shuttle were friendly and prompt with their pickups. .
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Mary M.
Boynton Beach, FL
05/11/2021
Excellent customer service
I went to look at cars and ended up buying my fourth car from Napleton's Hyundai. My sales representative AJ Atieh made my experience pleasant and seamless from start to finish . He found the car that I was looking for, I test drove it and then (bingo!) I bought it. Sean Traxler was very helpful with finishing up the sale. Thank you Napleton's Hyundai for another wonderful experience!
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

KP
Keith P.
Eufaula, AL
05/10/2021
Sales Consultant
We drove 9 hours for a car and Jason Tanner made the trip worth it. Thank you Jason for everything. We will see you again when the time comes. You were professional, timely and patient. We can't thank you enough.
ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

AT
Amy T.
05/09/2021
Finance
Thank you AJ for making the paperwork process worry free!!!

AT
Amy T.
05/09/2021
Clarens
Clare a was very patient with me and worked hard to get my deal done! He took the time to make sure I knew what the car features were and how they worked!!

VA
Viren A.
Pompano Beach, FL
05/08/2021
Very pleasant experience for a change
Car buying can be an unpleasant experience but not this time. A J Atieh made the whole transaction pleasant and remained polite and professional through the whole process. Stayed with us from beginning to final delivery. His manager Ron was unlike most sales managers and was totally pleasant for his part without any harsh transactions.
I have to mention Business manager Lior who didn't have much to gain from the small amount being financed to get my daughter on the credit reporting but happily processed the application for our benefit.
Overall, the whole team was outstanding. If you need a sales person there, AJ Snr would be the person to ask for.
  1. Thank you for your reply

NK
Nicole K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Consistently good service!
I’ve brought my Santa Fe to West Palm Hyundai since I purchased it, and they’ve always taken great care of me and my car! I’ve never had any reason to consider going to another dealer.

TL
Teres L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
05/07/2021
Shawn in sales and Adam F
These guys made it happen ! Got me in my new car in a timely fashion not to mention very helpful and up front with the whole process .

MK

Boynton Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Promise met
My engine blew they handled the issue Nick on service was more than helpful. Thanks for taking responsibility.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

PP
PHYLLIS P.
05/06/2021
Mike Clancy and Daniel in Service Dept.
This review is specifically 5 stars for these two men, who provided outstanding service. They are valuable employees and should be recognized for their contribution to the Hyundai dealership.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

THANK YOU PHYLLIS FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW

PP
Phyllis P.
05/05/2021
Tony Wilson is the best, but Service department is overwhelmed
I had my car in for service today and yesterday. The service department personnel are super (especially Daniel and Mike). They handled everything as fast as possible. My problem is not with the employees, but with the fact that they are absolutely overwhelmed. There is definitely a need for a larger service department. These guys are working with their hands tied due to the circumstances of too small an area and too large a demand for service. Tony Wilson, in sales, is the best car salesman I have dealt with in all my years owning vehicles and I would recommend him to family and friends without question.
ARMAND G. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

RD
Richard D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Loyalty
I first did an up n down scale ratings in customer feedback on my service the other day. I guess someone really reads these ratings.I felt terrible on hitting complete.
In a day I get text to call in n explain better of my unsatisfying satisfaction.I love my Hyundai owned 7 since 1986.Recommended many purchases from Arizona, Chicago n now Florida.My request was just have someone look at my Ownership PLATINUM member.I thought bill was terrible wrong.
I was asked what can they do to make this review better like I always given 10.
Well an adjustment was authorized Mr.Armund whom cared n empowered his concern on my EXPERIENCE n billing. I am
sure but if you ever have an ill feeling tslk with Chris Layton. Tell him you want to buy a vehicle;that really n truly supports you as the driver. Thank you all. Enjoying my Tucson. Richard DiNorcia.Hope HYUNDAI Corp. AMERICA in Fountain Valley, .CA get drift of this courteous ending.

Loyalty
During my ownership of many vehicles since 1986.I found that you must let the agents fully look beyond your service n contracts covered parts under warranty.Hoping my last bill will be adjusted for parts covered.And 30%discounts coupons belt replaced.

THANK YOU I WILL FOLLOW UP WITH YOU SOON

ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2021 Category: Service
service
good customer service

05/03/2021 Category: Service
the place is very clean t
the staff was very nice and explain very clearly the job to be done on my car who was well done thank-you

I WILL FOLLOW UP SOON