jenni b.
Galesville, MD
02/03/2018
Way overpriced
Price paid for the work was way over the average price for the exact work on a search of shops in Edgewater. I will never use the shop again. I don’t feel I was dealt with honestly. Overcharging will not get more customers.

Minelia G.
01/13/2018
Nealey Auto Service
I brought my car to have the malfunction indicator light checked. Kenny, also had a safety inspection done. He is courteous, knowledgeable in explaining the email that was sent with the services needed to be done Scott is also courteous and I appreciate the shuttle service ride. The job done was excellent and thorough. I also appreciate the car wash and the free card to get my car washed. I will certainly be getting my car repairs done with them. They are trustworthy and I highly recommend them.

Ralph C.
11/09/2017
The fast service
Everything done right the first time.

DI
Dale I.
BMW Z4
10/31/2017
Repairs
Great job, in a timly manner and washed my car after the service.
F9754b76af93504dfc91f9d528bc2e42?s=28
Kenny F. from Nealey Auto Service responded on 11/01/2017

Dale,

Thanks again for trusting us with your BMW!  Glad to hear that your experience was great and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kenny

HW
Heather W.
Trappe, MD
10/31/2017
Very informative
Kept me informed on the progress of my service in a very professional manner...
F9754b76af93504dfc91f9d528bc2e42?s=28
Kenny F. from Nealey Auto Service responded on 11/01/2017

Heather,

Thank you for the kind words!  We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your Accord, and look forward to seeing you again!

Kenny

RO
Rachel O.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Rogue
10/23/2017
Customer Service and Attention to Detail
Easy scheduling, customer service, staff's knowledge and friendliness, clean waiting area...all make for a great experience! Thank you! Oh, and the actual price came in a little below the estimate, which was really cool! I love the way you managed my expectations!
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/24/2017

Thanks, Rachel! We really appreciate the excellent review. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us on multiple counts. Thanks for the opportunity to help you out with your Nissan Rogue!

Addy S.
10/19/2017
Awesome and thorough inspection
I just brought my car in for an oil change and they checked the whole car over to make sure everything was ok and then provided me with an email showing the status of everything in the car. Friendly staff as well!
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/19/2017

Thanks, Addy! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We're glad you enjoyed your first experience bringing your Accord to us. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Laurie S.
10/18/2017
They Even Vacuumed Out My Filthy Car!
I was very pleased with the overall service I received at Nealey. They were kind - drove me to my meeting, called me to make sure I received and understood the estimate, showed me pictures of the nest that was in my air filter (EW) and even vacuumed out my filthy mom-mobile! I will return for all my car service needs in the future and highly recommend this shop.
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/18/2017

Thanks for the great and thorough review, Laurie! It means a great deal to us that you were very pleased with the service you received. We're grateful you chose to give us a shot! We look forward to continuing the relationship with you and your Honda Odyssey! Thanks again.

CP
Christopher P.
Blue Ridge Summit, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Christopher said they were very helpful. They went above and beyond. They even left him a note and his vehicle was cleaned.
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/20/2017

Thanks, Christopher!! We're so glad you had a great first visit. We look forward to being of service to you and your Impreza in the future. Thanks again.

AD
Anthony D.
Acura 3.2TL
10/14/2017
very friendly
awesome place
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks, Anthony! We're so glad you had a good experience at our shop. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service to you in the future!

Julie H.
Annapolis, MD
Trustworthy and great communication
I have been going to the Nealey's for several years now. I take my personal vehicle there, as well as my business fleet vehicles. They are always extremely personable, and do a fantastic job explaining the ins and outs of any issue my vehicle may be having. I never feel as though they talk over my head, and they always ensure to explain the issues in a way I can understand. They are more than accommodating, and just a pleasure to work with all around. Not to mention that they are a small local business, so you deal directly with the owners, as opposed to having to having information trickle down the corporate ladder. I strongly recommend anyone looking for a trustworthy mechanic, to try them out...you'll be happy you did!
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/13/2017

Thanks, Julie! What an awesome and thorough review! We really appreciate the time you took to share your faith and trust in us. We're grateful to have you as such a loyal customer. We look forward to continuing to help you out with your personal vehicle and your fleet vehicles. Thanks again! :-)

FG
Fred G.
10/13/2017
Whole team was awesome, I will definitely be back in the future.

Thanks, Fred! We really appreciate it. So glad you had a great first vist and grateful we were able to help you out with your CR-V. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

EP
Elie P.
Cadillac Escalade
Efficient clean and courteous
Kenny's efficiency
Staff courtesy
Place cleanilyness

Thanks, Elie! We really appreciate your review and we're glad we could be of service to you! We hope to deliver a great experience at each and every visit.

Chris B.
Crofton, MD
10/12/2017
Another Great Visit
Another great visit; got a tire patched and what turned out to be a tricky LED light issue repaired. The quality of the work and the communication cannot be best!
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/12/2017

Thanks Chris! So glad we were able to deliver another great experience. Thanks for trusting us to take care of you and your family!

Jane W.
Arnold, MD
Kia Rio
10/03/2017
The Real Deal
Finally found an honest, reliable auto service company! And to complete the whole positive experience, the customer service is outstanding! Hard to come by these days. Thanks Nealey Team
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/03/2017

Thanks, Jane! What a great review. We're so glad we were able to help you out with your Kia. Thanks for giving us a chance! We look forward to continuing the relationship. :-)

Tony S.
10/01/2017
Customer Service
I was blown away at the wonderful customer service I received from the time I made the appointment to when I picked up my vehicle.
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/02/2017

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you had a great first visit bringing your Jeep to us. We appreciate you giving us a chance to help you out!!

Justin P.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Justin said the people were very friendly.

Hey Justin,

Thanks so much for reviewing us! We're glad you had a good experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all.

Robert S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2017
Outstanding!
Great shop, great atmosphere and an outstanding group of folks who take pride in their work! They took great care of my truck and treated my like I was part of their family. I will definitely be bringing my truck back over and over again!
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks, Robert! We greatly appreciate the thorough review! We're so glad you had a great first experience with us. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Jim B.
09/21/2017
Job well done !
I found the place too be very welcoming and clean . Everyone was great !
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager from Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks, Jim! We appreciate the review and we're glad you had a good first experience! Thanks for the chance to help you out with your truck.

KF
Kenneth F.
Annapolis, MD
09/20/2017
Will continue to bring all of my vehicles here!
Took care of some of the recommended items on my BMW, and it truly feels like a new car again. Thank you!

Thanks for the great review! So glad we could be of service. We look forward to helping you keep your BMW in great shape and safe on the road!