Nealey Auto Service

Ralph C. on 11/09/2017
"The fast service"
Everything done right the first time.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 12:27 PM
Dale I. on 10/31/2017
"Repairs"
Great job, in a timly manner and washed my car after the service.
Vehicle: BMW Z4
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 07:45 AM
F9754b76af93504dfc91f9d528bc2e42?s=28
Kenny F. at Nealey Auto Service responded on 11/01/2017

Dale,

Thanks again for trusting us with your BMW!  Glad to hear that your experience was great and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kenny

Heather W. on 10/31/2017
"Very informative "
Kept me informed on the progress of my service in a very professional manner...
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 01:29 AM
F9754b76af93504dfc91f9d528bc2e42?s=28
Kenny F. at Nealey Auto Service responded on 11/01/2017

Heather,

Thank you for the kind words!  We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your Accord, and look forward to seeing you again!

Kenny

Rachel O. on 10/23/2017
"Customer Service and Attention to Detail"
Easy scheduling, customer service, staff's knowledge and friendliness, clean waiting area...all make for a great experience! Thank you! Oh, and the actual price came in a little below the estimate, which was really cool! I love the way you managed my expectations!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 08:28 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/24/2017

Thanks, Rachel! We really appreciate the excellent review. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us on multiple counts. Thanks for the opportunity to help you out with your Nissan Rogue!

Addy S. on 10/19/2017
"Awesome and thorough inspection "
I just brought my car in for an oil change and they checked the whole car over to make sure everything was ok and then provided me with an email showing the status of everything in the car. Friendly staff as well!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:57 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/19/2017

Thanks, Addy! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We're glad you enjoyed your first experience bringing your Accord to us. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Laurie S. on 10/18/2017
"They Even Vacuumed Out My Filthy Car!"
I was very pleased with the overall service I received at Nealey. They were kind - drove me to my meeting, called me to make sure I received and understood the estimate, showed me pictures of the nest that was in my air filter (EW) and even vacuumed out my filthy mom-mobile! I will return for all my car service needs in the future and highly recommend this shop.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:16 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/18/2017

Thanks for the great and thorough review, Laurie! It means a great deal to us that you were very pleased with the service you received. We're grateful you chose to give us a shot! We look forward to continuing the relationship with you and your Honda Odyssey! Thanks again.

Christopher P. on 10/17/2017
Christopher said they were very helpful. They went above and beyond. They even left him a note and his vehicle was cleaned.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/20/2017

Thanks, Christopher!! We're so glad you had a great first visit. We look forward to being of service to you and your Impreza in the future. Thanks again.

Anthony D. on 10/14/2017
"very friendly "
awesome place
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:03 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks, Anthony! We're so glad you had a good experience at our shop. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service to you in the future!

Julie H. on 10/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Trustworthy and great communication"
I have been going to the Nealey's for several years now. I take my personal vehicle there, as well as my business fleet vehicles. They are always extremely personable, and do a fantastic job explaining the ins and outs of any issue my vehicle may be having. I never feel as though they talk over my head, and they always ensure to explain the issues in a way I can understand. They are more than accommodating, and just a pleasure to work with all around. Not to mention that they are a small local business, so you deal directly with the owners, as opposed to having to having information trickle down the corporate ladder. I strongly recommend anyone looking for a trustworthy mechanic, to try them out...you'll be happy you did!
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:19 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/13/2017

Thanks, Julie! What an awesome and thorough review! We really appreciate the time you took to share your faith and trust in us. We're grateful to have you as such a loyal customer. We look forward to continuing to help you out with your personal vehicle and your fleet vehicles. Thanks again! :-)

Fred G. on 10/13/2017
"Great Service "
Whole team was awesome, I will definitely be back in the future.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:15 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/13/2017

Thanks, Fred! We really appreciate it. So glad you had a great first vist and grateful we were able to help you out with your CR-V. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Elie P. on 10/13/2017
"Efficient clean and courteous"
Kenny's efficiency
Staff courtesy
Place cleanilyness
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
Review Created: 10/13/2017 05:40 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/13/2017

Thanks, Elie! We really appreciate your review and we're glad we could be of service to you! We hope to deliver a great experience at each and every visit.

Chris B. on 10/12/2017
"Another Great Visit"
Another great visit; got a tire patched and what turned out to be a tricky LED light issue repaired. The quality of the work and the communication cannot be best!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:14 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/12/2017

Thanks Chris! So glad we were able to deliver another great experience. Thanks for trusting us to take care of you and your family!

Jane W. on 10/03/2017
"The Real Deal"
Finally found an honest, reliable auto service company! And to complete the whole positive experience, the customer service is outstanding! Hard to come by these days. Thanks Nealey Team
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 03:28 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/03/2017

Thanks, Jane! What a great review. We're so glad we were able to help you out with your Kia. Thanks for giving us a chance! We look forward to continuing the relationship. :-)

Tony S. on 10/01/2017
"Customer Service"
I was blown away at the wonderful customer service I received from the time I made the appointment to when I picked up my vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 04:10 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/02/2017

Hi Tony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're so glad you had a great first visit bringing your Jeep to us. We appreciate you giving us a chance to help you out!!

Justin P. on 09/28/2017
Justin said the people were very friendly.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 10/02/2017

Hey Justin,

Thanks so much for reviewing us! We're glad you had a good experience. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need anything at all.

Robert S. on 09/23/2017
"Outstanding!"
Great shop, great atmosphere and an outstanding group of folks who take pride in their work! They took great care of my truck and treated my like I was part of their family. I will definitely be bringing my truck back over and over again!
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 02:28 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks, Robert! We greatly appreciate the thorough review! We're so glad you had a great first experience with us. We look forward to continuing the relationship!

Jim B. on 09/21/2017
"Job well done !"
I found the place too be very welcoming and clean . Everyone was great !
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:59 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks, Jim! We appreciate the review and we're glad you had a good first experience! Thanks for the chance to help you out with your truck.

Kenneth F. on 09/20/2017
"Will continue to bring all of my vehicles here!"
Took care of some of the recommended items on my BMW, and it truly feels like a new car again. Thank you!
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 01:28 PM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/21/2017

Thanks for the great review! So glad we could be of service. We look forward to helping you keep your BMW in great shape and safe on the road!

David C. on 09/19/2017
"Air Conditioner compressor replacement."
Service was great, air now blows cold which is great , the cost of replacement was very high, which is why I didn't give You all 5 Stars.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:24 AM
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/19/2017

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and providing us with feedback. We're glad everything is well with the repairs, but we are so sorry you felt the service cost was too high. We strive to be a high-quality shop (i.e., ASE certified technicians, 3-Yr/36K mile warranty, 2-Yr/24K mile nationwide warranty, use of OE equipment and parts, financing available, cleaning vehicles, etc.), so we must price accordingly to deliver on our promises. We regret only to have delivered a 4-star experience, but we certainly hope your next visit is a valuable one worth 5 stars. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like to discuss further.

Again, thank you for your feedback!

Jon C. on 09/18/2017
Jon said the staff seem to be nice people. Everything was okay, but the price seemed a little high.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
Stephanie & AJ N., Owner/Manager at Nealey Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks, Jon! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We're glad we could help you out with your Chevy pickup. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!