Dodge Caliber
07/28/2020
Great professional car repair shop
This is one of the best professional car shops in the area.

Sylvia C.
Germantown, MD
07/22/2020
Excellent service very friendly staff done the job on time amazing.

ST
SHEKITA T.
Jeep Liberty
07/21/2020
In & out, transparency, no gimmicks!
Really glad I found this business. Great customer service and efficient. No pressure to have unnecessary repairs/services performed. Fair pricing.

Mnamdi C.
Silver Spring, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
06/24/2020
Unrivaled Service Quality
My vehicle's rear was badly damaged in a high-speed rear-end collision, and I must confess that after the body work from New Again, it looks much better than it did before the collision. Thanks so much Hector and Team, will definitely refer anyone I come across to your auto shop, Cheers!

Michael S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/17/2020
A person I can trust
In this world of ripoffs and dishonesty. Julio has always been a person I can trust.

ABIGAIL B.
06/17/2020
Great customer service and mechanic service. The owner is very hospitable and efficient. I’m new to the area so it’s nice to find a place I can feel at ease to go whenever my car needs servicing.

STACY H.
Scion tC
06/16/2020
Outstanding service!!!
They were very friendly and fixed the issues with my car within an hour at a very reasonable rate!!! I was so pleased. I highly recommend. A++++

MICHAEL M.
06/12/2020
Tire/Alignment/Brake service done
As always, had a fantastic experience from New Again Auto Repair. They were able to accommodate my requests, at a great price, as well as offer helpful suggestions to get what I needed done. Would recommend their services to anyone.

PH
Patricia H.
Clinton, MD
INFINITI Q50
06/11/2020
They did an excellent job on my car repairs.
I definitely recommend them.

EC
EVELIN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/31/2020
Very educated and proficient
This place is gold. They are the most professional at this game of mechanics. They will do all things possible to grt you back a working and running vehicle. Truth is, if they can't fix it, its probably trash.

AUSTIN S.
05/29/2020
Excellent service!
This was my first experience with NAAR and they did not disappoint. They kept me informed at every step and they completed the job in a timely manner. Not only did they do great work, but they have excellent customer service. I highly recommend them if your car needs work.

EC
EVELIN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/01/2020
Professional and reasonable
They really are one of the best

04/17/2020
Great, quick and affordable!
I would recomend this place to anyone! My girlfriend came with me and saw the services and deals and she was sold. If you want your car to be taken care of this is the place to go!

KC
Kenneth C.
Columbia, MD
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/06/2020
Excellent communication
Great repair shop with excellent communication! They consistently provided updates (including pictures) during the repair process, which was much appreciated.

Antonio M.
Silver Spring, MD
03/13/2020
Great service, included courteous personnel. Works done on time.
Clean, organized work enviroment.