EN
EPHRAIM N.
02/11/2021
Ephraim Ndemah
My car really looks very NEW again after the repairs! I'm totally satisfied with the work done.

NC
NORMA C.
Subaru Legacy
01/27/2021
Great Customer Service, Amazing Work quality
The Best auto Repair In The Dmv I highly Recommend this place, They Did an amazing job with my car.

RF
Renee F.
Washington, DC
Jeep Cherokee
01/19/2021
Car repair
The work was outstanding car was cleaned on the inside & out . They called several time to give updates on the process of work.

01/15/2021
Great, quick and affordable (again!)
They were quick and friendly. Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone. The only place I trust to maintain my car.

MZ
MARTHA Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/13/2021
The quick they worked with assisted of emergency of worked they had
thanks Mr Julio for your assistance i will come back for my Toyota sienna 2017,

Thanks

AV
ABRAHAM V.
12/19/2020
Very friendly. Good customer service.
I like the shop. Very quick and professional work, yes I have that very friendly. good customer service.

AC
ARTHUR C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/24/2020
Arthur Childs Recent Customer
A trusted and reliable professional... Very customer friendly... A small but extraordinarily proficient business.

JACQUELINE G.
11/03/2020
Accurate diagnosis, fast and friendly service
A valuable local business providing valuable service. I started bringing my car here because it was nearby, but I keep coming back for the reliability.

STACIE S.
10/28/2020
Awesome Body Shop
I have used New Again got body work on 2 Lexus vehicles because they are knowledgeable, reasonably priced and do a top notch job. Luis Arias and team provide great service every time...and the work is done pretty quickly. I highly recommend them!

DA
DIANA A.
Germantown, MD
10/21/2020
Accident repair
This is the third time bringing my car to Auto Repair, and I enjoy the service. They always do such an amazing job on helping the client out. Even contacting the insurance provider when necessary . They did an amazing job once again with my car, and I'm very happy and satisfied with the repair.

MARITZA H.

DUBLAS S.
GMC Acadia
10/07/2020
Excelente servicio
Excelente servicio siempre boy a elegir new again y también boy a recomendarlo Julio excelente persona

YM
YADIRA M.
10/05/2020
Great job 👏
I have been doing my car oil change for the past 3 years and its great.

Ramon H.
Norwich, OH
Scion tC
10/02/2020
2011 Scion Geico Insurnace repair, great service, constant communication and quality work
My son’s 2011 Scion TC was in for insurance repair and Hector and team did a great job on the repairs, communication via calls text and picture and even assisted with rental pickup and drop off. I would recommend New Again Auto Repair for all your automotive needs.