Antonio M.
03/13/2020
Great service, included courteous personnel. Works done on time.
Clean, organized work enviroment.

03/12/2020
Excelente service
They really made a great job in my car

BP
Brandi P.
Mazda CX-5
03/09/2020
It’s rare to find an honest mechanic so I feel like I’ve found a rare gem. They were very good about keeping me in the loop about shady car insurance practices and my car looks like nothing ever happened! I highly recommend this company. Julio and Hector made it clear customer happiness is their priority.

VH
VLADYMIR H.
Ram Pickup
03/07/2020
Best place to repair your car.
Best service ever, never had this attention in any other mechanic shop...

Mat S.
03/05/2020
Service, time, value- all good
Nice place, personable and knowledgeable owners who set the right expectations and are available to answer questions. I would go back.

Keyner S.
Hyattsville, MD
Subaru WRX
03/03/2020
Awesome work
Had an accident on my 2017 Subaru this shop make sure all the parts in my vehicle were new and made all the repairs necessary to make my vehicle work like new. I was always updated on any new findings and how the work was coming along

MK
Mcmahon K.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/03/2020
Great job!
It was fast, and it was done well. And the price was good. What more can you ask?

RICHARD B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/28/2020
Fast and Efficient Service
New Again is the absolute best auto repair and service I have encountered in 40 years of experience. They are highly professional, courteous, and efficient. Their prices are fair and they are timely with the work. I recommend them highly!

MARIETTA C.
02/27/2020
New Again Auto Repair is the place to go for body shop repair.
This is the second time they fixed my minivan and I’m very satisfied with the outcome. I dropped the minivan Thursday night and was able to picked it up Tuesday. Julio was very accommodating and the rate are very reasonable. Job well done!

Honda Fit
02/14/2020
Friendly, communicative, knowledgable

EP
Edward P.
02/07/2020
made our car new again
Outstanding mechanical skills evident in the quality of work done to deal with repairs

MK
Mcmahon K.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2020
They come through
I was very worried about a noise in my engine, but I brought it in and had it diagnosed within a few hours. The cost for repair was reasonable - not as high as I had feared - and I got an oil change at the same time.

LACY M.
Chrysler 300
01/28/2020
You get what you pay for in a timely manner work quality is good.

KG
Kyle G.
Laurel, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/28/2020
Great Bodyshop
I have come here several times over the years and have always been very satisfied with the work they do. The owners, Hector and Julio, take the time to update you throughout the process and are always available for questions.
More recently they fixed a bad dent i had on both driver side doors. I couldn’t be any happy with the results! My car looks “New Again”!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2020
Great Customer Service, But a little Pricey
This shop was recommended to me by my father, he had some work done by this shop and he was satisfied. I took my son's 2014 VW Jetta to have the heater core replaced. I spoke to the owner Julio, who was a very professional and nice guy. I dropped the car off in the afternoon & it was done the following morning around 9am. I was satisfied with the quick turnaround, but I found the price a bit too much compared to other shops I could have taken the car to. I also provided the parts, I needed to have the heater core replaced right away, so I'm okay the higher price this time. I would used this shop in the future, If I need to have something replaced right away knowing I will pay a little more than other shops.