LR
Lew R.
05/15/2021
Another good fix
My car was making a small exhaust noise & found that the tail pipe came loose from the muffler which was longer than I thought so stayed in the muffler but the guys took care of it, so quiet again. Also found that the filter was coming apart when changing my tranny's fluid saving me potential problems down the road. Thanks guys for fixing my car that I enjoy driving & being in.

SR
Sharon R.
Concord
Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2021
Great place
They got us in quickly and fixed a few issues, in a day.
Shawn was great to deal with
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/13/2021

Sharon, thank you for your review. I am glad you brought it in when you did. Look forward to helping you when you need something again.

David R.
Manchester, NH
Ford Transit Chassis
05/05/2021
Always great service!
I always bring my vehicles here, it's a place I know I can trust and I get good service every time!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you David, we are proud to service your vehicles.

LR
Lew R.
05/02/2021
Rain guards
My wife has been wanting rain guards for her car so we finally got them ordered & installed by these guys who do a great job. They look good & my wife loves them. I'm going to order them for my car. Love being able to open the window when it's raining out & not get wet.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Happy wife, happy life. It is the little things that can make a big difference. Thank you for letting us know how happy she is with the rain guards. Yours will be in within the next week and then you will both get to enjoy the benefits or rain guards.

Dan P.
Allenstown, NH
04/30/2021
Always trusted with my families vehicles
I don't trust many people with my vehicles but these guys always take great care of my family and I. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for honest and trustworthy auto shop.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Honest and trustworthy, what else can we ask for in a review. Thank you Dan.

Mike C.
Suncook, NH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/30/2021
Excellent fast service
These guys are fast and know what they are doing, fixed my coolant and oil leaks same day and reasonably priced. Great mechanics!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/06/2021

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time for this review. When you have a long commute and an older car, we understand that timely repairs are important. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your Jetta.

Darlene G.
04/28/2021
Perfection
Always a pleasure to go to Next Level to have my car worked on they're very thorough and they're very fair it's a relief to take your car somewhere and not have to worry about being taken
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/13/2021

Darlene, it was a pleasure seeing you again. I am glad we have earned your trust over the last year of us maintaining your car.

LP
Louise P.
Hooksett, NH
04/26/2021
Best service
Best place to take your car for service! Love the new website and can’t be any easier to set up your appointment.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Louise! We are glad you like the new website too.

Jenn R.
Exeter, NH
04/21/2021
Best experience every time
Every time I have an issue with my car or need an inspection or oil change I go to Next Level. Why do I drive 45 minutes? Because they are that good. Everyone is friendly, everything is professional, everything is timely, and they do their best to be as accommodating as humanly possible. Why would I go somewhere else?
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/21/2021

Jenn, thank you for the glowing review. I know it is a drive to get here and we are so honored you find value in making the trip. I really enjoy our conversations when you are here as well.

Mike C.
Dodge Caravan
04/21/2021
The guys that work there are professionals
They know there business and do the job right the first time. They will always be the garage I go to for work. They are honest and they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Mike, we appreciate you taking the time for a review. We will always strive to keep you happy.

DJ
Diane J.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Diane said the personnel at the business are nice and trustworthy.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Diane for your review. We know it can be tough when a repair is unexpected, but we will be here any time you need us.

AC
Amber C.
Kia Sportage
04/19/2021
Outstanding service
Eric dropped me off and picked me up since we were down to one car in the house. Both guys provided exceptional service and prompt response times. They really went above and beyond.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/21/2021

Amber, I always say, the most important customer is the one we are working with at that moment. Thank you for sharing that you were made to feel that way.

LF
Lindsey F.
04/16/2021
Really care about their customers
I highly recommend Next Level Automotive. They have been servicing my car for about a year and a half and they have always been honest and upfront about what my (very old) car needs and what can wait. Prices are fair and reasonable. Above all, they are willing to take the extra time and go that extra mile to make sure I'm happy and safe in my vehicle- this includes answering questions about new car purchases that don't even benefit them!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/21/2021

Lindsey, our customer safety is top priority. Yes your car has some years on it, but you are great about taking care of it. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Michelle M.
Nottingham, NH
Nissan Maxima
04/16/2021
Trustworthy Group with Integrity
I had a spontaneous day off & scheduled and oil change & replaced 2 tires. I’m so thankful there was an open spot. Safety is important to me, we found 2 bolts on one tire had been broken. God’s timing is perfect. The work & repairs were completed, had I not gotten in when I did, who knows what might have happened. Thanks Eric & Shaun for getting me in!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/16/2021

Yes, the timing was perfect. We are so happy that you brought it in today and we were able to correct this issue. We need to keep you guys and everyone around you safe. Have a great weekend and thank you for your business!

TK
Tom K.
04/15/2021
Very nice and professional Excellent service also
They re-balanced my tires for free did an oil and filter change had a great price check the whole truck over fast service very professional and friendly I highly recommend them
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/16/2021

Tom, thank you for visiting yesterday and trusting us to work on your truck. It was a pleasure to be able to get you know better at the same time.