DA
David A.
04/02/2021
Great Job and Service AS ALWAYS!!
Next Level is HOME for my car. Love the guys there and their expertise. Customer-centric.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

We appreciate that David. We want you to feel at home every time you visit us. We enjoy seeing your smiling face every time.

Jen B.
Gilford, NH
Audi Q5
03/31/2021
Trustworthy service
Both the repairs and the customer service was top notch. I have never been to a garage where they actually explain in full detail and why I needed the repairs needed to fix my vehicle. On a scale from 1-10 they are a 12!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

It was pleasure meeting you and getting you Audi back up to excellent running order. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

JE
Jason E.
Manchester, NH
Kia Sportage
03/31/2021
Honest and affordable car care.
Next level goes above and beyond to help their customers. They are honest, flexible and dont charge outrageous labor fees. My entire family uses Next level for all our vehicles needs.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Jason, it is an honor to serve you and your whole family!

LR
Lew R.
03/30/2021
Safer car
Brought car in to get winter tires off & they noticed the rear brakes where thin & rotors had rust on them and had no record that they were done recently. Didn't take them long to do and now my car is a lot safer & stops a lot quicker which I need for commuting to work. Thanks guys, 👍☺️
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Hello Lew, it is always a pleasure to see you and keep your cars safe. It took a little extra time, but now you can drive stress free.

Hillsboro, NH
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2021
Great!
They were great! Honest, upfront and personable. I will definitely be back!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to continue to work on yours and your wifes cars. They will drive much better now with new tires and alignments.

Darlene G.
03/29/2021
Very Efficient
Went for an inspection and I was in and out of there in no time very efficient, friendly and respected
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Darlene, we are glad you had a great experience getting your inspection done. We will carry this into each visit in the future to keep you satisfied.

SN
Shannon N.
Chichester, NH
Buick Encore
03/26/2021
Next Level is great!
The staff here are professional, accommodating, honest and thorough. I have been coming to this business for a few years and have never had a problem and always a pleasant experience.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Shannon. It has been a pleasure for us to get to work with you as well over the last couple years. I am thankful you are pleased with the entire experience at Next Level Automotive.

LR
Larry R.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2021
Attitude is important to me, and theirs is super.
Very pleased with their professionalism. I asked them for specific things (like my new tires being really quiet) and they exceeded what I wanted. Highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best people working on their vehicle. Thank you guys for your recommendations.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Larry, I knew your #1 request was for a quiet tire. I knew this choice would exceed your expectations. Thank you for trusting us to make the right decision for you.

NH
Nate H.
Pontiac Firebird
03/25/2021
Amazing shop, trustworthy people.
Can't thank Next Level enough, these guys go above and beyond and really do take things to The Next Level!
My wife's car was having engine oil issues, Next Level not only diagnosed and fixed what we have been dealing with for a couple years, they also did a good once over while the car was there and found a potentially very dangerous failure in one of the front suspension springs!
The spring broke and luckily it broke and a piece came out away from the tire and not into the tire while we drove the car, it didn't make the car look any different from the outside so unless you looked for it it could have gotten worse and left us stranded!
This is the type of attention to detail you get with Next Level!
After the amazing service with her car, I had them work on my firebird, and now my truck is there getting servicing, best shop around!
Thank you Next Level 🙂!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Nate, wow, what a kind review. As you know we aim to be thorough and bring any concerns to you. We know that your wifes safety is top priority for you and we are happy that this did not go unnoticed.

Loudon, NH
Volkswagen CC
03/15/2021
Amazing people !
They would call me with prices every time they would seen something was wrong. The best place I’ve ever been to by far !
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the review and letting people know how we do business!

Cheryl S.
Loudon, NH
Chevrolet Sonic
03/12/2021
These guys are awesome! Gets the job done quickly and at reasonable prices. I highly recommend!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Cheryl, we think you are awesome as well. Thank you for the glowing review.

KO
Kathleen O.
Laconia, NH
Mercury Montego
All around great place!
It is so hard to find a reasonable & honest mechanic! Sean & the crew at Next Level Automotive is the best with their great customer service, reasonable prices & honesty!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Kathleen, we pride ourselves in being honest in every interaction we have. We are pleased to hear you see it and feel it as well. Thank you.

Rita M.
Allenstown, NH
Everything! The people, so pleasant, I trust them
I have been going to next level for awhile now. I feel very comfortable with their service and their honesty. Always welcome you with a smile.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

We always enjoy seeing you and greeting your warm smile as well.

Jacob D.
Suncook, NH
03/11/2021
Very honest good people
Very good people, they always have good deals going on.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Jacob, we appreciate the review and your business.

Julie R.
Hooksett, NH
03/10/2021
Trust worthy... and reliable friendly service
... again trust worthy, reliable, friendly service!
Flexible scheduling... even if I unexpectedly need service... very accommodating!
Thank you so much ... gives me peace of mind .
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Julie, we are always happy to do the repairs you need to keep your truck on the road making you money while keeping you safe.