Kadin B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/02/2021
Great service and great people
The people here are so helpful and get the job done with a good price

VA
Victoria A.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Honest
Honest, easy to talk to and fair prices. Nice clean shop. Great having people at the counter who are mechanics not just desk help.

WT
Wendy T.
Loudon, NH
Ram 1500
03/02/2021
Great service, very pleasant to work with.
Great service, very pleasant to work with. This is our definite go to place. We’ve been going to Next Level for three years now and I have been extremely satisfied with every vehicle issue we’ve had. They go above and beyond.

David B.
03/01/2021
Trustworthy and Professional
Next Level has brought a new higher level of full automotive service to the Concord area.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 03/02/2021

Wow, thank you for the kind comments David!

AG
Alan G.
02/28/2021
Friendly
I didn't feel like I got ripped off when I left. It was my first time doing business with them but it's a good sign of honesty. Their labor rate is kind of crazy high though.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Hello Alan, it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to see you next time you need service. As a fellow business owner, you understand that rates are set based on a lot of factors and the total value a customer is getting is what is important.  If you did a little research, you will find that our labor rate is competitive and inline for the Concord area. You will also find higher quality standards than most of our competitors and very high customer satisfaction. We do not strive to have the cheapest rate, as I am sure you do not in your business as well. We do strive to do the highest quality work and provide the most value to the customer as possible. Thank you again Alan.

KL
Karen L.
Chichester, NH
Honda Civic Coupe
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Karen said the business had a very nice staff and they did what they said they would do.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you Karen for taking the time to do a review. We are happy that you continue to have a positive experience at Next Level Automotive.

CV
Chris V.
Manchester, NH
Toyota Tundra 2WD
Next Level Service at Next Level Automotive
I can’t say enough good things about my experiences here. They are personable and always greet with a smile. They take the extra time to explain the details of the service, and they take the time to treat their customers like friends and family. I always feel that they truly care for the services they provide, and take the extra steps to ensure satisfaction. A vehicle is one my biggest and important financial investments and they have gained my trust and appreciation. I would give more than five stars if I could! Thank you for all that you do!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/26/2021

Hello Chris, that was a super nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write that and for sharing your experience. We feel that building a relationship and true trust with our customers is very important to build our business and secure longevity within our community. We are also thankful for how engaging you are on our Facebook page and for the many referals you have made to your friends and family to come to Next Level Auto. We get excited to see your posts and comments on Facebook.

Loudon, NH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
My first visit
Very professional team.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the review Mr/Mrs Anonymous. We look forward to seeing you next time we can assist you.

LR
Lew R.
Great service, still running
Like I've mentioned before, older cars are still doing well thanks to these guys & passed inspection for another year. Thank you gentleman for keeping us moving with a safe vehicle ☺️👍.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/26/2021

Yes Lew, it is amazing what a little care and preventative maintenance can do ever for cars that ar 15= years old. We love taking care of yours and your wives vehicles!

SG
Shayne R G.
Laconia, NH
02/18/2021
Eric and Shawn's team
During routine preventive maintenance, they don't miss anything. They catch issues before they cause major problems before they cause inconvenient and unnecessary breakdowns.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Hello Shayne, yes that is an important piece of what we do. If we did not show you those items were broken and a few days later it caused a bigger issue you would certainly be concerned that we did not make you aware. The earlier we can catch issues anf fix them certainly does prevent those unnecessary breakdowns that you spoke about.

KP
Kim P.
02/18/2021
Great service.
They got back to me right away. They didn’t do any work till they heard from me. Which is great. It was my first time with them and I will be going back to get more work done with my car and my Rv motorhome . Very hard to find a honest mechanic. I’m glad I went there. Very convenient for me as well.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Hi Kim, we really appreciate the kind review. We understand that sometimes going to an auto repair shop can be stressful until you know you can trust them. We are happy to have gained your trust and we will continue to wow you as we work through your required repairs list. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing you again when you are ready.

Ryan C.
02/17/2021
Great shop!
I bring my entire fleet of trucks/vans to these guys and they are great..I can call almost anytime and they can usually squeeze me in. Prices are fair and they do good work. Highly recommend
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Ryan, thank you for the review. Especially from someone that has a fleet. We understand your employees are not making your company money when their vehicles are down for service or repairs. We try and make appointment availability and turn around times that will get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We appreciate you and your team.

Bobbie B.
02/13/2021
They are the best
When ever I go to Next Level every one is so courteous, helpful, accommodating and non patronizing. So refreshing!
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/19/2021

Bobbie, my brother and I were raised to treat people with total respect and honesty. We are so happy that it shows in every interaction we have had.

SG
Shayne G.
02/12/2021
The Gold Standard of automotive service
Eric and Shawn, make my business the leader in Customer Service and Support.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Shayne for this review. Happy to keep all of your auto patrs delivery vehicles on the road making you money and keeping your employees safe. We feel that getting the maintenance and repair work of auto parts delivery companies and the tool truck companies that go to a huge number of shops weekly is a huge honor as you can choose from a bunch of shops, but you choose us! Such an honor to work with you.

LR
Lew R.
02/11/2021
Car longevity
If you plan on keeping your car for as long as you can, get your car taken care of by these guys. My wife's car an 98 Honda & mines an 03 Camry and they're both going strong because we believe in regular oil changes and getting things fixed when they need it & not waiting. These guys do a great job in doing that and keeping track of your maintenance and they make it easy for you to keep track also.
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 02/11/2021

Lew, thank you for the great review. Yes, car ownership can be expensive, but not maintaining a car and then getting hit with major repairs is certainly more expensive. We appreciate you and your wife very much.