AG
Alan G.
Concord, NH
02/28/2021
Friendly
I didn't feel like I got ripped off when I left. It was my first time doing business with them but it's a good sign of honesty. Their labor rate is kind of crazy high though.
SJ
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 03/01/2021

Hello Alan, it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to see you next time you need service. As a fellow business owner, you understand that rates are set based on a lot of factors and the total value a customer is getting is what is important.  If you did a little research, you will find that our labor rate is competitive and inline for the Concord area. You will also find higher quality standards than most of our competitors and very high customer satisfaction. We do not strive to have the cheapest rate, as I am sure you do not in your business as well. We do strive to do the highest quality work and provide the most value to the customer as possible. Thank you again Alan.

Displaying 1 Review