Michele D.
Goffstown, NH
11/03/2020
First time definitely last time!!
Unprofessional place, the way they handle things were very unclear and unprofessional. Seeing my truck rock back-and-forth when it was lifted 5ft in the air is a very unsettling thing. The owner jokingly comes into the waiting room and tell me oh don’t worry your trucks not gonna fall off, I’m sorry but that isn’t something I want to hear. Idk if it’s because I’m a girl but they treated me like I knew nothing and didn’t want to explain to me anything. They left my truck a mess! You could see marks of someone rubbing up on my truck on the driver side (like they pulled in too close) There was oil on my door handle inside, as I got an oil change apparently they checked the psi and tighten lug nuts but my tire pressure never got looked at cause there all high and off. They were nice when I called to make the appointment (new money coming in) but when I was there I soon found out that it was just a front and they became rude.
SJ
SHAWN J. from Next Level Automotive responded on 11/09/2020

Hello Michele, We are sad to hear you feel you had a bad experience at our shop. We do strive to make every customer happy, but we cannot pass a vehicle for state inspection with illegal window tint. NH law requires 35% of the light to pass through your rear windows and since your truck had factory tint and then a layer of window film placed on top of it, it was at only 1% of light passing through. Unfortunately, it was not that we did not want to or try to explain this to you, it was that you did not want to hear what we were telling you about why your truck failed NH State Inspection. Yes, I understand that you got upset that your truck was not going to pass, but we were never rude to you. I hope the Chevy dealership that you stated tinted the windows for you will assist you with your state inspection. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and again, I am sorry that failing your truck made you so upset.

Displaying 1 Review