Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Rolando G.
San Lorenzo, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Hyundai personnel from the receiving, customer service, cashiers and parts manager are very professional and extremely helpful.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Union City, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
na
na
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Castro Valley, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Car service good; customer service could do better
Wait time after I checked in was almost an hour. Staff seemed stressed. Restrooms had no sign in them. Like coming to this place because they’ve done a good job on the car over the years
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I am sorry that we were not able to completely satisfy you on your recent visit.Hopefully next time we respond better to your needs. If you would like to tell me more about your experiance and how we could improve our service, please reach out to me. My direct line is 510-362-7917.
Thank you again for your feedback, and taking the time to lets us know your experiance.

(510) 362-7917

SR
Spencer R.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Improve car repair service communication
Even if you provide the best service on a car, if a customer does not have confidence in it---because the repair service was not explained well after it was performed---then you're not living up to your capability, and you may be driving customers to look for another dealer or even another car manufacturer.

I think I got good service, but I'm not sure, because I was just told that my power steering failed due to a bad part -- is this common? Can it happen again? Can it happen at any time I'm driving? Was it related to my battery failing also? I don't know, because I did not get a knowledgeable engineer to explain these things to me.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Hi spencer , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

BA
Beverly A.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Beverly AB
Came in originally the day before to get batteries for my key lob. After the batteries were placed in both key lobs they did not work. I was going to wait and address the problem that same day, but decided not to wait, but instead come back the next day when they opened at 7am. They were able to pull up my ticket from the previous day and expedite the job in about 35 minutes. Krystyana Molze was wonderful.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience here at Nicholas Parks Hyundai Kia. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

ED
Eduardo D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and attention
Excellent service and attention
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai Kia. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Randy M.
Patterson, CA
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Very happy customer
I came in for a tire replacement by Nicole in Service. She was very helpful taking care of my request of four new tires, mount, and balance. I'm very thankful for the Services given.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

MT
Marc T.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is a company that tries hard
My Accent is my first new car. My previous car I bought was a used Hyundai Elantra, it was a great car. So I when I was in the market for a new car I really wanted another Hyundai and after lots of reviews, the Accent proved to be the best car for me.

When I took my car in for service for the first time the service advisor was very knowledgeable about cars, as am I, so he knew the answers to my questions.

They said it would take an hour and a half and it did. There was a nice lounge to wait in and clean restrooms. The car is running great. I have driven it for its first 5000 miles and not one single issue has arisen.

Hayward, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2018 Category: Service
completed service in 1 day
Appreciated that the repair could be done in one day and the car service was available to take me back home and pick me up again. Always the the free car wash. Christiana at the service desk was helpful, professional and friendly.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

nicole wayble

BK
Bhupinder K.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
service done in time
everything went well. Mechanic gave me the details of service. Keep going..
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Dianne G.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Service was prompt. My technician was courteous and kind.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
We dropped in when we noticed our engine light was on. You promptly took the car in and had our Ionic serviced within an hour! Great service.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Sandra B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
My first visit to this dealership left much to be desired, however each subsequent visit has been met with outstanding customer service. I could not ask for more.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
Good friendly service
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Jurally A.
Elk Grove, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Accomodating
Good
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Union City, CA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Customers service
Nice service will come back.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

thanks for the 5 Star rating and thanks for your trust in us.

Diann H.

Kenny T.
San Francisco, CA
09/30/2018 Category: Service
ELANTRAN 2013 RECALL SERVICES
The Services was so Professional and RESPECTFUL, the services is well organized from start to finish and that makes customers are not confused at all.

Thanks a Million!!! :)

KT
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks for your feedback and we really appriciate your comments for Mario....and thanks for the 5 Star rating.

Art B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
All went well. Only suggestion is that the computer program be updated. Added too much time for a simple drop off scheduled service
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to take the survey. Your input is greatly appriciated. Thanks for your feedback and 5 Star rating