Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5Overall Rating 4.15/5rating 4.15

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Foster City, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Making things right
NICOLE! She makes this place great. I had an issue with my steering, and Nicole stepped and went the extra mile to WOW the customer (me). I will continue to buy Hyundai’s and have them serviced here.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much to take the time to take the survey and give us such great feedback.
Thanks again,

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Well Done
Excellent customer service. Mario was knowledgeable and efficient, with respect for my time and concerns. Some of the other folks on the service side leave something to be desired, especially the younger ones.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. I am so happy Mario took such excellent care of you.

Julie R.
San Lorenzo, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Need to inspect better
Average
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for responding to the survey. I appologize for what seemed to take longer than you expected to service your vehicle.
I see in addition to your service we needed to perform an open recall on your vehicle...that could have accounted for the additional time needed to service your vehicle.
I am more upset regarding the cover, that clearly was the technician not securing it after it was removed to perform the recall.
Thank you letting me know your experiance and I will speak with the technician regarding this.

Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

and by the way, the car was writen up as a Sonata, just to you are aware, and it should say that on your paperwork as well.
Thanks, Bill

Sharen M.
Castro Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Location
friendly, comfortable wait area, and courteous, honest folks working there. Kept me apprised of progress and had my car ready when they said it would be.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experiance with us.
I really appriciate the 5 star rating.

UG
Umesh G.
Danville, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Location, service and friendly staff
I had great service, prompt except was long weekend. Helpful staff
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. I was very happy to see my staff was prompt and satisfied your service needs.

Debra S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They were very amazing and very helpful answer all my question and we're very patient
Very patient and very helpful and friendly
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

thank you for resonding to the survey with 5 Stars. It is what we strive for and I am very happy that my staff treated you so well.

Castro Valley, CA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Mistakes were made, but overall a good experience
Overall, a decent place that I would go back to again. However, their communication was inconsistent. I left my car to get the airbag light checked out, and I was told I would receive a call about the status. Two hours after I thought I was going to get the call, I went in person and asked about my car. The staff was courteous and informative, and this wasn't a huge issue because I was working anyway, but it was a mark on an otherwise good experience.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently training new staff and I apprieciate your input on how we can provide better service to you on your next visit.
Regards, Bill

Brentwood, CA
ON LINE APPOINTMENTS
Like the ability to book an on-line appointment. Don't expect anyone to read what you note on the site or what type of service you are requesting. I didn't get a call back or all the services i wanted.

hello,
I am sorry that we were not able to completely satisfy you on your recent visit regarding your appointment.
Hopefully next time we respond better to your needs. If you would like to tell me more about your experiance and how we could improve our service, please reach out to me. My direct line is 510-362-7917.
Thank you again for your feedback, and taking the time to lets us know your experiance.

Anthony B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good People in attendance
Was well treated by staff from the time I drove in to the time
I drove out. Thanks
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for your survey response. It helps us to understand how we are serving your needs.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Great service, friendly people, nice waiting room and good coffee 😀
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, it really helps us to understand how we are serving our customers. Thanks again for the 5 star rating, it means a great deal to me.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Lack of professional service advisors
If you’re planning on taking your car here please look somewhere else. Rude, unprofessional....all they care is money and that’s all they’ll tell you. They don’t care about people or having them happy leaving that place

TT
Thach T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/30/2018 Category: Service
3 visits to fix SCC
It took 3 visits to fix the smart cruise control. Even though the car was displaying SCC error messages it took three visits for them to diagnose the issue and replace the smart cruise control module. Everytime they said the issue was fixed even though it failed immediately when I drove it. On 2nd visit they replace the lane assist keeping cameras. They failed to replace a trim piece.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

I am very sorry that it took 3 trips to repair your vehicle. It was a difficult problem for us to solve since we were not getting acuarate information during the diagnostic process.
We even had a Factory Field Engineer look at your vehicle the first time in, to assist us in its repair.
It was his suggestion of the lane assist....but finally, It sounds like we did fix your vehicle, and I am very happy to hear that.
if you would like, please feel free to contact me at any time, and again, I am very sorry we fell far short in your repair needs.
Bill Brunelli

AT
Aura T.
Colma, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Mario was extremely nice.
Friendly people is always a plus for me.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so for filling out the survey and I am so happy that Mario took great care of you.

SA
Sami A.
San Leandro, CA
08/29/2018 Category: Service
SA
I LIKE IT
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for giving us 5 stars...it is very important to us that we met your service needs.

Karin S.
Alameda, CA
2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and very prompt service
Very satisfied.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating for my staff. It is greatly appriciated.
Bill Brunelli
Service manager

RL
Rochelle L.
Alameda, CA
Friendly, Timely, Good Service
People were friendly. Service was performed in a timely manner. Shuttle service appreciated.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so mush for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am so happy to hear that we met your service needs and that my staff took great care of you.

08/27/2018 Category: Service
my car is ready for winter and i received a free car wash!
My experience was a good one and now my car is ready for winter!
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the great survey and Im so glad to hear your car is ready for winter.

Mike C.
San Francisco, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Services and Good Quality !
My car key was stuck in the key slot, Nicholas Parks Hyundai fixed the problem by replacing the broken part and the job was well done! I will be glad to give "5 Stars" rating if I could get an earlier appointment this time.
Bill B. from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank so much for the great survey.
Appointment times can be challanging, hopefully we can earn those 5 stars next visit.
Thanks, Bill

08/25/2018 Category: Service
Diagnostic Fee Too High, But Pleasant Experience Otherwise
Everything was fine (amenities, service and communication, location) except that the inspection fee is too high ($180$190/hour just to diagnose the problem is WAY too expensive). That does not even factor in the actual cost of the repair (labor and parts). This is the biggest deterrent from seeking services here.

MO
Michelle O.
San Leandro, CA
08/21/2018 Category: Service
service dept
Everything went as expected.
James A., General Manager from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Michelle, thanks for taking the time for a review and we are glad everything went as expected.  Can you please let us know what we need to do to earn 5 stars next time?

James Applebury