Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 1.2499975/5rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975rating 1.2499975

GT
Geneve T.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
The staffs members are super friendly and helpful.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

AG
August G.
San Lorenzo, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service at its finest
I literally had no worries. Nicole handles absolutely EVERYTHING from the beginning to the end. I never had to call and follow up because Nicole made sure I was aware of everything that was going on. I thought I was going to be stuck with a car I couldn’t replace and Nicole made sure my repairs were done at no cost to me. Thank you for everything!!
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Yes Nicole,plus service team members were excellent in make 2019 just that must better...by place me a safe xriver back on the road....... Thk you N.

Robert S.
Antioch, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The telephone receptionist made me feel and the driver
The driver assisted me by filling out my papers so that I could leave and arrive at my job on time (drop off before 7 am). He was pleasant and later that day he came to my job to pick me up. The receptionist was pleasant and greeted me with a smile. She was very helpful
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

VM
Vickie M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and friendly
A recent transplant from the east coast, I hit a huge pothole straight on and blew a tire. Everyone from the salesman who took my call that evening; to the receptionist who responded to my voicemail just as she was leaving for the day; to the men who took care of my car that morning, I felt nurtured by professional people and a business that values their customer.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

TG
Terrance G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
A place where you feel special!
NP makes you feel like your a preferred customer.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

CR
Cathryn R.
Hayward, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
New Engine
Nicole was so great. She did everything possible to make sure my service was as satisfactory as possible. She is wonderful.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

AT
April T.
Concord, CA
01/08/2019
Rescoring
You know sometimes its seems like you can go crazy waiting for an car part...because yr car is down.....(.but its not the dealership).
Unfortunately i said some means things about my service and i wish ild take it back....Once again Nicole W.,Relation Manager come to my aide....... Thk you Hyundai for having excited Employer....

01/08/2019
Rescoring
Trying calling Relation Manager and they gave me the run around... after contacted about fixing my care problem a week ago...
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi  , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 362-7917.  Thanks and have a great day.

Alameda, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very approachable.
They really want to do the right thing by their customers.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Alameda, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas Parks - the only place I take my Elantra for service
Good, quick service. My one suggestion is if you folks don't already have one, establish a separate Q. A. staff. I used to work in a maintenance shop and we wouldn't let the vehicles or tanks (US Army) go out unless a Q. A. tech reviewed each and every one.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Car
Yes my second visited with Hyundia want just great.... The team member where very supportive and i also so receive a personal phone call from the Management office...
Nicole.W... Custom Relations, again she and her team worked very professional to solving the matter at hand.
Thk you... HYUNDIA...IM SO PLEASE

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Car
Very dissatisfaction with the overall pricing and i was not given any second opinion.
My car is still down.
Thk you
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

LR
Lavada R.
San Lorenzo, CA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Getting car fixs
The team work real hard to get my car done and was very nice to me so I could of not got to work if my car could not get fix .

NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

PB
Patricia B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Reliability
Reliable snd excellent service. Always pleased with the people and the work done.

2018 Hyundai Accent
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great place overall but techinican overlooked steering wheel adjustment.
I went to Nicholas Parks Hyundai for front end alignment after hitting a curb. I was told the alignment machine was not working and I could come back on Saturday. After getting waiting over three hours I drove the car and it drove straight but the steering wheel was not centered. I did not want to go back after being there three hours.

I called on Monday and spoke with a nice Service Manager. She said to come in Wednesday and a Lead Technician would look at the car. When I cam in on Wednesday I was very impressed. The lead tech test drove the car with me and agreed about the steering wheel issue. He drove us back to the dealer and had someone fix the issue and then he test drove the car himself to make sure it was right.

The advisor then walked me to my car and I noticed they had washed it. She said, "it was the least we could do." So everyone makes mistakes, but it is how you deal with those mistakes that matters. And Nicholas Parks dealt with their tech's mistake very well.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

YD
Youval D.
Berkeley, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Android Auto
My new Ioniq hybrid plugin Hyundai does not work well with my Pixel 3 google phone.
I called several times, was at the dealership and talked to the blue-link support.

They all come with excuses on how this phone is not supported since it is a new phone.
(for me the dealer is an extension of Hyundai, so saying that you have android auto app but you do not support new google devices is like saying that you have a plugin car but you can't actually charge it. If you can't support the google devices you should claim to have android app)

- I replaced USB data cable
- I checked the phone and the cable with a chevy bolt android auto app, and there where no problems.
- today at the dealer I tested the phone and the cable in a different new hyundai that was sitting at the lot,
and the android auto app worked fine for some time.

I am disappointed.
I expected that at the minimum you will support the Google devices with the android auto app.
I would have not buy a car that does not support my phone.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

12/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Joyce M.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Love the services
Keep up the good work

FM
Freddie M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
A BETTER CAR WASH, NOT JUST WATER HOSED ON CAR AND LEFT TO LEAVE WATER SPOTS.
N/A
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Sonia S.
12/14/2018
Rude, unprofessional with zero work ethic Manager
Unfortunately I was FORCED to deal with a “manager” by the name of Nicole Wayble, only because she claimed to be the manager after I’d told her several times I would like someone else to assist me I had to put up with her bad attitude, unprofessionalism, rudeness and disgusting customer service skills. No customer should be EVER exposed to such behavior specially if it’s a “MANAGER” you’re dealing with!!! It’s extremely SAD & DISCOURAGING to think if someone like Nicole Wayble has people working under her, the work environment they could be expose to when she has NO MANNERS when dealing with CUSTOMERS it concerns me her ways when dealing with her subordinates
I hope she takes this review serious and accept the fact that due to CUSTOMERS she has a JOB and tries to change her behavior and attitude when she’s dealing with THE PEOPLE she needs to be thankful for having the Job she has
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

I am truly sorry for coming off the way I did. I have taken what you have said to heart and will continue to better my people skills. Again I am very sorry.

PA
Peter A.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was good and on time.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018