Nicholas Parks Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5rating 4.13

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Verified Customer on 11/22/2017
"The friendliness of the staff and the customer service"
My car was left in the lot after closing the night before with a flat tire from a pothole on 880. I received a call early the next morning. I brought a tire to them and was in and out in less that an hour.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 09:08 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Lisa P. on 11/21/2017
"Decent facility"
The facility is nice which makes waiting ok, but be prepared on Sat to wait a long time
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 02:34 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"The competence of the gentlemen. Their response to my needs such as, I wanted a ride home and could not wait. The drivers to my home and back from home were great."
Great service and communication skills of the gentleman who helped me.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 10:38 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Suzanne P. on 11/15/2017
"All went well"
Everything went well. The only surprise was the cost for the 30,000 mile inspection.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:58 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Good service"
Please don't post this. Good service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 07:02 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Jorge S. on 11/14/2017
"Efficiency and Courtesy"
Staff is very courteous and provide high-quality service.
Congratulations and keep up with the outstanding service!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:57 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Marc A. on 11/10/2017
"Regular Maintenance"
Fast, friendly, quality work in a very comfortable waiting environment. Waiting room has free wifi, television, and desks for laptop. Food vending machines and a really cool, complimentary coffee/hot chocolate machine. The shuttle service was very prompt and professional. Spotless bathrooms. Overall, a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 04:34 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Michael L. on 11/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Made things right quickly"
I had some issues with the work that was done. Follow up customer service was great. They made right by me, fixing everything I had questions about.
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:34 PM

Leah C. on 11/07/2017
"Long delay, poor communication, check engine light on 1 wk later"
I've had great service in previous visits, but their newest hire Shivneel is seriously lacking in communication and empathy. All customers understand that delays can happen; what they want is clear and regular updates on what exactly is happening with their car, so they're not left sitting in the dark wondering if the techs are actually working on the car. Shiv was unable to empathize with my frustration, unable to provide any details or estimates on how long of a delay to expect (even the next day), unable to call back with just a "heads up they're still working on it, but I'll keep you updated" to let the customer not feel forgotten. After all of this, not even an apology, and the check engine light came on one week later. If this is the direction they're heading with their team, I recommend you go elsewhere.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 11/07/2017 02:42 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

Hi, we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Cindy K. on 11/07/2017
"Was able to get in with ease and had my issue fixed quickly."
I would not recommend that anyone go to a dealership for tires, but in this case I made the decision to do just that. Making an appointment on line is the only way I'd recommend doing so since no one answers the phone, but it's easy and convenient. They got me in and out quickly and I was able to pick up my car with no troubles. My only criticism would be that I paid way too much for the replacement tires.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 11/07/2017 11:02 AM

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"Misaligned (literally & figuratively)"
I took my car in and was sold on two new tires by the sales rep at the computer. A mechanic never looked at my car while I was there. I agreed to the two new tires and an alignment. My car never had a drifting issue prior to taking it in but after the "alignment", my car pulls hard to the right with the wheel straight. The two new tires were also not rotated. I thought it was common practice to put the new tires on the drive-tires (front for my car).
I also asked about my Key being low on battery, sometimes difficult to push button start... this wasn't worked on.
I was also told that they'd check my brake fluid and replace if necessary, they never checked, called or replaced...
I brought my car in at 7:45 (my scheduled time) for two new tires and an alignment, the car wasn't ready until 3 PM and the alignment was terrible.
I'll have to take more time out of my life to bring my car back and get a service corrected that I don't think I needed in the first place.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 12:14 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Hi , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"Service has gone down "
Very disappointed in the service department. I've been a customer at this location since 2010. The staff used to be very attentive and service focused. Not so much anymore.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/06/2017 06:26 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Frank Z. on 11/04/2017
"Messy Oil Change"
I would (and have) recommend this business to purchase a new vehicle (I've done so three times so far with one resulting in a new purchase). But, I will suggest that they take their vehicle to another dealer for oil changes. Seems that this dealer can't do an oil change without spilling the old oil on the engine cover underneath which takes between 1 - 3 days to finish dripping from the plastic pan. The Chevrolet dealer in San Leandro can complete an oil change in about 30 minutes. They have two (2) dedicated employees doing just this all day long.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 02:26 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

Randy M. on 11/02/2017
"GREAT SERVICE"
JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE SERVICE TEAM
HERE NICHOLAS PARKS HAS ALWAYS TAKEN
CARE ME AND MY 2017 SONATA SPORT.

THANK YOU TO THE SERVICE TEAM.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/02/2017 07:29 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Camellia W. on 11/02/2017
"Friendly Shuttle Driver"
The shuttle driver was very friendly. I tried to give him a tip, since I was the only one in the shuttle, and there was a lot of traffic, he refused to accept it, and told me it was a pleasure.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/02/2017 10:36 AM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Conrado G. on 11/01/2017
"I am satisfied with what they did to my car"
I am satisfied with what they did to my car and on time, thanks
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 05:12 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

Marie M. on 11/01/2017
"Professional team"
The service department was very busy with customers on the Saturday I took my car in. In spite of it, my car was serviced in about an hour, as I waited in their waiting room.The staff is always professional and courteous.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 03:37 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

Verified Customer on 10/30/2017
"Excellent customer service!!!"
Mikki was great! Not pushy with trying to "sell" additional service. He mentioned there was a shuttle that could take me to work near Lake Merritt, which I was surprised they would go that far. He called me when my car was done.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 07:03 PM
Nicole W., Customer Relations at Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Orien F. on 10/29/2017
"Friendly ,fast, Professional "
Same as above