Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5Overall Rating 4.13/5rating 4.13

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service except for one unpleasant experience.
I had my 2015 Hyundai towed from the San Leandro COSTCO parking lot on Thursday, May 17, 2018. The service adviser said they could look at it right away since they had cars that were there from the day before waiting for service. I was VERY SURPRISED that a shuttle was offered to me so I could go to my Oakland home! I also learned that when the car was repaired, the shuttle would pick me up!! Wow...very impressive and especially since I had a job the next day not knowing if I would have my car back by then.
The unfortunate incident occurred when I returned for my car. I received a call, a few hours after dropping my car off, that they needed my approval for payment for a new battery and that Steve, the shuttle drive, would call me when he was going to pick me up to get my repaired car. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Luis who said that my car was NOT ready! Chris had already called me to say that my car needed a battery and would be ready for pick up and I saw him turn around from his desk when he heard Luis say that! Then Luis said that the cost of the repair was $13,000. I can guarantee that this inconsiderate "joke" would not have been played on a MALE customer! I really liked ALL the service that day EXCEPT for Luis' inappropriate comments! I was already stressed all day trying to figure out how I would deal with NOT having a car that day and the week-end!
I did NOT appreciate his "joke"....it was very unprofessional and no male customer would have tolerated that "joke." It was an inappropriate abuse of authority. The first time I came in for service, (a recall and oil change), I was impressed with Luis and how he handled the needs of my car! Now I have a different impression! For this reason, I could not give a rating of EXCELLENT.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nicholas Parks Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Just needed a sun visor installed. Easy to order through the parts department and no appointment required to get it installed. I was in and out quickly.

Tonya S.
San Jose, CA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Very honest with me
Very honest with me regarding my car.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

OM
Omar M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Missed an item requested
They fixed the recall issue but missed the check engine light I asked about when I brought in the car.

Hi , we would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding your recent visit to our service department.  We have a high standard of quality for the service we provide and there should never have been an exception.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.  If you would be willing to discuss this further, please call Customer Relations Manager Nicole Wayble at (510) 347-3000.  Thanks and have a great day.

PC
Paul C.
San Leandro, CA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Got service almost right away.
My car was ready within the shorter ETA time.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Jean H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Super Fast
I love taking my car for service at Hyundai San Leandro. I call every time I need to have my oil changed and I usually am in and out in about 45 minutes. This visit I had my wheels rotated and it still took less than an hour and free car wash!!! I love this.

Cheyenne S.
San Leandro, CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great.!!!!!
Was great service.!!!!
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

No review
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

LP
Lia P.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Super fast and friendly service
Was very pleased with the friendly staff who worked very quickly to get me in and out of the shop.

Mike C.
San Francisco, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Services and Good Quality !
Service Advisor was polite and maintenance works were well done.

BD
Baldev D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
They need improvement for their oil change service
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Union City, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
MY SECOND HYUNDAI IN 2001
I called and they came picked me up and I told them which car I wanted so they asked me to test drive it, and I said, "No". I bought the car without test driving it because I was so happy with my first 1988 Hyundai.

Then in 2013 I got a Kia from them and the next month my cousin bought a Sonata from them.

In the last 8 months my son for his business has bought 3 Kia Soul's from them.

Bill the Service chief is an absolute pro who runs the show in the workshop as if it were his business with personalized service.

Can't ask for anything more!
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The Staff was friendly. My suggestion would be as this was my first time using this service department is that make sure first time customers are give instructions on procedures where to go and what to expect. However, my service was do on time as promised and there was no attempt the give more than what I needed.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!
Thank you so much, Hyundai San Leandro, for your incredible service!

Donna H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
I would come back again
Offered shuttle service, fast, and fairly priced. Now if Hyundai would just come up with a good hybrid or electric car

AH
Arian H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Friendly
My second time to this Hyundai shop, will return. They're all friendly, nice, efficient.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

05/09/2018 Category: Service
I got a clean Car back!
Interior complimentary vacuuming would be great
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Luis was great - helped me out and kept me up to date.
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

GT
Garrett T.
San Francisco, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
friendly, helpful and fast
NICOLE W., Customer Relations from Nicholas Parks Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

CV
Carl V.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Newbie in the area
I may change this rating if and when I do come back. Chris provided great customer service, fast turnaround time. The con: just rinsed my car and left hard water spots. The biggest issue: got home and noticed my front left headlight and bumper had black marks and scratches. I think was caused by moving cars into tight spaces in the service area. Luckily, no dents and I was able to remove the black scratches using a hard rubbing compound.