Muhammad H.
Honda Civic Si
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Muhammad said the staff was very transparent, he had a great time, and a very good experience.

DAN B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/08/2019
Verry friendly and I feel they are not cheating me.
This is always sent to Dan being owner of Chevy cruze, but I am the owner of Chevy Cruze Linda Bustinduy. I pay for repairs for my own car.

02/05/2019
Satisfaction
Great customer service, satisfactory work completed in a short time.

Ford Five Hundred
01/26/2019
Good service, convenience
Good service, friendly people, convenience and customer drop off

CAROL M.
Acura MDX
01/25/2019
Regular Oil Change
Great service as usual

Rajneel C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Rajneel said the customer service was great and the staff was very informative.

JV
Joseph V.
Honda Accord
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said he is quite happy with their work.

01/16/2019
Awesome business
Friendly, fast and quality service. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Mary M.
Plymouth Voyager
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she needed to find a new mechanic and she went to this business and she was very happy with them. She also wanted to mention that the business was very helpful to her and polite, and very nice she will definitely be returning to this business.

EO
EDWIN O.
Dodge Challenger
01/09/2019
Reliable, Honest and Friendly
I have been bringing my cars to Auto Wise for about 10 years. What keeps me coming is their reliability and honesty. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to doing their job. I really recommend their services, I can't for get to mention that they are very friendly to.

DAN B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/08/2019
oil change
Always satisfied with Autowise's work. A little spilled oil I guess ,because smelled it when I got home and parked my car. Smell went away.

01/06/2019
Customer service
Good customer service and friendly people.

EL
Engling L.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Engling said the business provided wonderful service. They worked quickly and cheaply with a nice, professional attitude.

GR
GERARDO R.
Mazda B2300
12/22/2018
Mike and Laurie are very professional and accomodating. James is also a good guy.

NR
Nancy R.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said they are lovely. The business's staff gives her rides back and forth, and they fix her stuff.

JIM F.
Acura 3.2TL
12/20/2018
Very satisfied with service.
They are very helpful and accommodating. They will work around your schedule.

RUDOLPH B.
GMC Terrain
12/02/2018
Customer care
They do a great job in taking care of my car. They are very knowledgeable.

11/26/2018
Everyone is very nice and welcoming. Excellent service finally very glad I found Autowise years ago. It’s nice to have a mechanic you can trust and depend on.
Same as stated above in my 5 star rating. Autowise also makes servicing my vehicle extremely convenient for me driving me home and picking me up if necessary.

PF
PAT F.
11/22/2018
Recent service
I am very happy with Autowise. I have been taking my 2007 Toyota Corolla there since I bought it. Now that it is getting older, I depend on Mike and his staff to keep it in tip-top running condition. I was happy with the excellent service and the price charged last Tuesday. I took the car in at 9 a.m., got a call from Laurie a couple of hours later with the results of the inspection and recommendations of what needed to be done and the costs for each item. I authorized the service, and was shuttled back to pick up my car the same day.

Martha C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Martha said she liked the employees personality. She liked the service they provided.