RUDOLPH B.
GMC Terrain
12/02/2018
Customer care
They do a great job in taking care of my car. They are very knowledgeable.

11/26/2018
Everyone is very nice and welcoming. Excellent service finally very glad I found Autowise years ago. It’s nice to have a mechanic you can trust and depend on.
Same as stated above in my 5 star rating. Autowise also makes servicing my vehicle extremely convenient for me driving me home and picking me up if necessary.

PF
PAT F.
11/22/2018
Recent service
I am very happy with Autowise. I have been taking my 2007 Toyota Corolla there since I bought it. Now that it is getting older, I depend on Mike and his staff to keep it in tip-top running condition. I was happy with the excellent service and the price charged last Tuesday. I took the car in at 9 a.m., got a call from Laurie a couple of hours later with the results of the inspection and recommendations of what needed to be done and the costs for each item. I authorized the service, and was shuttled back to pick up my car the same day.

Martha C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Martha said she liked the employees personality. She liked the service they provided.

Jeannie R.
Honda Accord Wgn
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeannie's Son. He said this business is good and he is satisfied with their work.

DF
David F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff take care of him and have good service.

LZ
LINDA Z.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2018
My Yaris got serviced and is running to perfection.
I always know when I come in I will get great service. It gives me, " Peace of Mind," knowing that they will service my car, and I can get on the road without fearing something will go wrong with my car.

PH
Paul H.
Toyota Yaris
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he had no issues with this business. The staff handled everything quickly, nicely and thoroughly.

AG
Amol G.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Amol said they did a good job.

JACK S.
Toyota Pickup
10/21/2018
‘87 Toyota
Honest, reliable service administered with a whole lot of patience with customers of all ages & automotive knowledge.
They’ve provided quality & dependable service on our Mercedes, Rogue, and now our ‘87 Toyota pick up. We’ve never had any issues after service. Undeniably the best automotive service business we’ve had in 15years!!👍🏽👍🏽
Jack & Connie S.

AH
Alain H.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alain's wife. She said the staff are personable , the price is reasonable, and she trusts them.

JV
Joseph V.
Honda Accord
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend this business for service.

Mae S.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mae said she has been very happy with the service for the last few years.

MIKE L.
10/15/2018
Best service ever
I've always had quality work and great service. I'll continue to use Autowise for all of my automotive needs

Danny S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Danny said this business told him everything that was wrong with his vehicle and they called him when it was finished.

Nissan Rogue
10/07/2018
The personal communication and care.
Thanks, Lorrie.

LP
Lee P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the service is always good, and he never has any problems with them. They do better work than other people and that's why he keeps going back to them.

TD
Tony D.
Acura MDX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he would recommend this business for service.

Mohammad M.
GMC Yukon
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sawada. She said she gets great customer service, the staff is very honest and they never do any additional work without her permission. They never over charge her and they offer discounts.