WC
WILMA C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
08/08/2020
Smog and service on 1996 auto.
Service is always awesome, and folks are super kind and helpful. They may be moving but I will follow them!

JOHN P.
Hayward, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/08/2020
Professional Autowise experts making room for change!
Whenever there’s a hiccup with my car or I hear of other experiences, without question, Autowise is the answer. From least concern to greatest tragedy, Autowise has my back. I prize myself in choosing the “best” of everything. My $s are very valuable and I choose where and what I want to spend. Autowise experts have always given the worst situation, with my autos, the best possible outcome with respect to the value of my $s. It’s wonderful knowing that my personal auto mechanic engineers are my business partners. I count on them to always provide the best service my hard earned $s can purchase with more than expected service.

MICHAEL/STEVE B.
07/31/2020
Great people and great service
Good people that know what they are doing and very intelligent about cars

KF
KEVIN F.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/31/2020
Excellent Repair and Service
Mike, Laurie and their staff are amazing. They go above and beyond to repair my Corvette; and their prices are good.

Their staff reviewed the work that was done and made recommendations for maintenance. I really enjoy doing business with them!

RICHARD S.

LZ
LINDA Z.
Toyota Yaris
07/24/2020
The high degree of professionalism shown by every staff member. Great place to go to!
Always delighted to bring the car in for I know everything will be fixed entirely to my liking ,and there will be no problems. This is the second car that have serviced and has been kept in peak running condition.

JOAN K.
07/21/2020
amazing service
Great service and friendly people, Mike made my experience great and they where faster than I expected..

GD
GWEN D.
Toyota Avalon
07/17/2020
The owners and their mechanics
Mike and Laurie are professional and care and explain everything that needs to be done.

PV
PATRICIA V.
07/17/2020
Customer service is excellent.
Good work. Friendly, polite, and professional people. Prompt response.

MADELINE C.

Hayward, CA
Buick Century
07/16/2020
Awesome people
Did a excellent job on my car and fixing my breaks

BARB H.
07/15/2020
Trustworthy
Have used them for years

PH
PAULA H.
07/15/2020
Very customer friendly
Lori and Mike do a great job servicing all my families vehicles. I recommend them to all our neighbors

JAMES S.
07/14/2020
They do trustworthy awesome work.
My entire family comes here. These guys are honest and trustworthy. You can trust the work they do.

IC
IDA C.
07/11/2020
Service oriented. Personal & friendly
Service always been excellent. Its just this time when they call at 4:00pm to pick up the vehicle , they said driver has gone home. I have no way but to wait till 6:30pm for my husband to pay and pick up later. If i had known no driver is available to pick up after the drop off, then i would schedule a later time and run my errands 1st. I would specify for a pick up needed next time.