KATHY M.
10/14/2019
Courtesy and promptness
They were great, so nice, did what I needed quickly, I will be going back when I need more work done😀

BO
Brad O.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brad said that they are excellent. They treat him well and they are fair.

KN
KATHY N.
Saturn Ion
10/10/2019
I take both of my cars here. I feel the job is always well done and the price is right for the work completed. I would go no where else.

10/10/2019
Fast, friendly service
They promised a call soon for a regular maintenance and smog check. It was ready in a few hours.

DY
DORRIS Y.
10/09/2019
good service
Service is very kind and nice .

DAN G.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/09/2019
Fast And Honest.
Very happy with this shop. What originally brought me to them was a car problem that other shops couldn’t fix. Autowise solved the problem. I’ve been with them for 7 or 8 years now.

Justine M.
Castro Valley, CA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Justine said everything went pretty well with this business, the price was good, they had good service and it was ready pretty quickly.

LA
LEONARD A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/04/2019
Good work. Clean shop honest people
I’ve used other shops to know the difference

JV
Joshua V.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said that they are awesome. They drove him to and from the facility. They gave him a free oil change because it cost more than expected. Mike is a great manager. He really knows how to take care him.

DJ
DON J.
Saturn VUE
09/30/2019
ALWAYS been able to HELP.
FRIENDLY. HELPFUL. ALWAYS GET IT DONE.

PH
PAULA H.
09/27/2019
Great Autowise Team
Laurie, thank for taking care of us. We made an appt the night before, dropped the truck off at 10am for a smog. We got the call it was done at 11:30. Thank you for having your mechanic loosen the lug nuts on the wheels for us. The tire center we had taken it too months ago put them on so tight we couldn’t get them off on our own if needed. You’re a full service center and we appreciate you.

EF
Emile F.
INFINITI M35
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Emile said this business has a courteous and professional staff. They explain in detail what's wrong and what they can do to remedy it. They provide quick updates on the status and he had a good experience there.

Bharathkrishnan M.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Bharathkrishnan said the service the business provided was pretty good.

RY
Raj Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Raj said his overall service was good, the employees took care of his vehicle and the experience was great.

09/24/2019
Honda oil leak
AutoWise provided great guidance in determining the fate of our old Honda with significant oil leaks. The car has found a new home with a backyard mechanic and my daughter has a new car.

Hayward, CA
09/20/2019
Exceptional customer service
I've been coming to this shop for close to 15 years now and have brought all of my cars here, even my children's. They have always been courteous, respectful, professional, thorough and upfront

GM
GEORGENE M.
Honda Ridgeline
09/19/2019
Satisfaction is important here
Have had several visits this summer - evaporative codes, an alternator, a starter. Probably a lot more labor went into the diagnostics than I was charged for, yet concern was always expressed that I was satisfied and the problem didn't reoccur.
Have a courtesy shuttle system that is actually useful and timely.

BEN S.
09/17/2019
My brakes
I’m been their valued customer for yrs already but it’s time for me to move on they just did the oil change for my car and they told me my brakes is halfway and I encountered noise and i need bring it to their shop to get check and I told them that it maybe needs only adjustment .they told me there is no such adjustment and ending up changing my rear brakes and I need to pay 672 for the rear brakes that with the discount. After they changed it I need to return my car due to the noise still there when I step on my brakes. After that I ask them why still the noise is there and they told me my brakes just need adjustment!!!!.
Michael S. from Autowise Car Care responded on 09/18/2019

We are very sorry to hear you are displeased with your service. However, we believe there must have been a misunderstanding:

The reason we could not simply adjust your old brakes to address the noise was due to their age and wear. An adjustment would not have resolved the problem.

New drum brakes often have to be adjusted post-service to ensure optimal performance. However, making the same adjustments to old, worn out brakes makes little differnece.

We sincerely hope that this clears up any miscommunication, and hope to see you again in the future, as you are a valued customer.

Thank you.

Autowise Car Care

VP
VEVA P.
Acura RDX
09/14/2019
Best in town
I take my car for service when the lights indicate it’s time. What the car doesn’t tell you is what might go wrong in the future. That’s why AutoWise.
They let me know what they find when they go over the car.
Thanks for looking out!

PH
PETE/KELLY H.
BMW i3
09/13/2019
Great Service Staff
We really enjoy the personalized service we get at AutoWise. Over the years we’ve got to know the owners well and appreciate their honest recommendations for services needed.