MJ
MAREK J.
Fremont, CA
08/07/2020
they send me to wheel works because "their warranty is not too good"
It's pretty weird story. I went to get quote to get two new tires, instead of just getting me the quote they asked me to leave my car. I asked why they need my car knowing I usually just get options to pick from, pick and its done deal. I had meeting with client that day and had to get there even with spare tire on, so couldn't wait whole day and after almost 2h went there to get the car. Told them why I need it and told I will get back next day. They took sizes and told that will call me. After 1-2h got phone call and the owner told me that they don't have good enough warranty and told me to go to wheel works or american tire. I even got name of recommended guy at wheel works. I'm always trying to use local companies to help them out. Was going to purchase new tires (got tires there before). My pick up is due to get new tires and was going to use their service too but If they are claiming themselves that their warranty is not too good and recommend big chain, their competition, I guess they know what they are talking about, I will listen to them and get business for both of my cars there. Gave two stars only because they were honest with their not good enough service but can't give more since it was pretty weird experience.