rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0rating 0.0

THERESA T.
Renton, WA
NISSAN VERSA
Businesslike
Everbody is friendly and businesslike, they get you in and out, I like the setup that we can watch TV while waiting.

RUTHANNE B.
Federal Way, WA
NISSAN CUBE
Carefree visit
Having just moved from the east coast, I felt very relaxed at the auburn Nissan dealership and enjoyed the time there.

AMIKA B.
NISSAN MAXIMA
The service team
I really appreciate how well they take care of my car. The staff always goes the extra mile.

SHANNON M.
07/16/2012 Category: Sales
very professional staff
Great staff, professional, friendly, and product knowledge was great.

MATTHEW S.
07/16/2012 Category: Service
Change of Dealership
I recently purchased a Nissan Altima from a dealership that unfortunately went out of business. I was very upset to find out about their closing and didn't know where to take my car for servicing.

Fortunately, I found a new home at Nissan of Auburn! When I called to make an appointment, Chuck White answered my call, set up my appointment and immediately set my mind at ease.

Upon bringing my car in for an oil change, Chuck greeted me at the door, took my car and showed me around the facility. He also offered to wash and vacuum my car while I waited! The appointment lasted about 30 minutes where I waited in a nice waiting room.

I also had a tire pressure sensor going bad. Chuck and his team diagnosed my problem. However, with the change of dealerships, there was some confusion about my warranty. Chuck went out of his way to find the information for me and called me within a couple of hours to let me know that everything was covered under my warranty.

Thank you Chuck!!!

MARISHA B.
07/16/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly
Friendly, clean and easy

SHERI S.
07/15/2012 Category: Service
Chuck gave exceptional customer service
Chuck was informative, professional and went the extra steps to make our experience less painfull (it cost $500 :) ) I have been impressed with my visits to Auburn Nissan, the one time we had a small problem it was immediately taken care of to our satisfaciton. Thanks

CORY A S.
NISSAN ROGUE
07/15/2012 Category: Sales
Great service and overall experience
Ray was great, upfront and honest during the entire process. Nobody was overly pushy and my experience was overall positive.

TK
TRISHA K.
NISSAN SENTRA
07/15/2012 Category: Service
they listen & address problems in a way I can understand
Charlie was very helpful. Listened to my concerns & satisfied my requests.

LV
LESLIE BRANDON V.
Milton, WA
07/14/2012 Category: Sales
great sales person
Melvin was are salesman and I thought he did a great job. He didn't try to push me into buying a vehicle that I didn't want. He was honest with us and straight forward with us. I would say the only thing that was bad was the wait time to close the deal. It took about 4 hours to complete the deal. Other than that the experience was great and I would definitely recommend others to go there to buy a vehicle.

PJ
PHILIP J.
NISSAN TITAN
07/14/2012 Category: Service
friendly,no pressure with finance or sales
great job to everyone

LN
LAI N.
Bellevue, WA
NISSAN 370Z
07/13/2012 Category: Sales
Saleman and the process(Sammy)
easy to do business

ROBERT M.
Bothell, WA
07/13/2012 Category: Service
Ok experience
While there was a problem after the oil change it was so well taken care of, I was happy. The staff are friendly and helpful.

KA
KUNIKA A.
Covington, WA
07/12/2012 Category: Service
charles was very friendly and helpful
yes i would recommend nissan

BC
BARRY C.
Clean and friendly
Did not feel pressured, Todd took good care of me.

NOEL O.
Graham, WA
NISSAN CUBE
lower presser
Love my car. got a good deal.

SL
STEVEN L.
Bonney Lake, WA
NISSAN MAXIMA
Bought a New 2012 Maxima
The process was OK & we bought the car we wanted. There was ONE issue: When new cars are delivered to the dealership, the fuse which controls the "homelink" system is pulled to prevent the battery from discharging over time. The delivery process is SUPPOSED TO include putting the fuse back in so that remote garage door openers can be programmed to operate from the homelink system. Ours WAS NOT reinstalled so homelink didn't work. I found the fix on the web (for this very common problem) and got mine working. Nissan of Auburn "made it right" by a (written) agreement to provide my first 3 oil changes for free.

DUANE M.
Renton, WA
07/11/2012 Category: Service
They t6ook care of my car right away.
I felt they did a through job on my car's check up. They explained everything to me so I know what I need to do to keep it running good.

ED
ETHEL D.
07/08/2012 Category: Service
5star
Great customer care.and service.

NP
NATHANIEL P.
Seattle, WA
NISSAN FRONTIER
07/08/2012 Category: Sales
excellent service
the dealership was very welcoming, organized, and very professional. All of my questions were answered and bought my new 2012 frontier feeling great and excited, didn't feel like I got worked over or taken advantage of.

Eastside Nissan needs looks of work, very rude, didn't feel welcomed, and didn't have any of my questions answered. They did not work with me to find or sell me a truck. Very poor dealership.

Nissan of auburn was by far the best experience I've ever had. Thank you guys so very much.