Overall Rating 4.3333338/5Overall Rating 4.3333338/5Overall Rating 4.3333338/5Overall Rating 4.3333338/5rating 4.3333338
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

Carolyn W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is polite, prompt, and thorough.
When your technician's know what they are talking about, it show's in quality workmanship.

Carolyn

We appreciate the five star review and your feedback!

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Puts the capital "C" on customer service.
Associates knowledgable and friendly. Service performed in a timely manner.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate the five star review and your feedback!

Dan R.
Maple Hill, KS
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
quality staff
No complaints

Dan

Thanks for the five star review, sorry I was out of dealership during this visit I was at training. Will see you next visit as I'm done with training till next year.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
The sales people our great
Love the sales people
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate the feedback and your business!

EC
Edward C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good
I felt since I wasn't in the shop waiting for my car I was put on the back burner.

Edward

We appreciate the feedback! We gave hired an additional lube tech that starts next week bringing our total lube techs to three. This should help in expediting oil changes. We apologize about the delay in getting your service completed this visit. We appreciate your business!

Blake H.
Wamego, KS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good, fast, quick service!

Blake

AH
Ashle H.
Lazy Lies
They did a losey job

Ashle

I apologize again about your service experience this visit. I have spoken with the service team about your experience so we can make sure that type of experience never happens again. It was nice visiting with you and if you have any further questions or concerns please contact me.

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
tires
good job
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good service
Overall the service was good. Just disappointed that I had an oil leak after getting the oil changed, so had to make another trip to the dealer.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

We apologize about your oil leak. I will visit with the technician about this to make sure this doesn't happen again!

Marguerite M.
Mayetta, KS
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to customer.
Daniel did a great job explaining all the nuances of the vehicle I wanted.

06/29/2018 Category: Service
Review
Always appreciate the work that is done on my car. They are definitely busy but do great work!
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate the review I will visit with Jerry on the areas that we fell short on this visit so we can earn a five star review on you experience next visit!

Leanne S.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Appt was easy to schedule and our contact at the shop was great to work with.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Leanne

We appreciate the five star review and your business!

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Recall setvice
Service department was friendly and completed the necessary repairs per the recall notice. It was recommended that I need 4 new tires even though one had just been replaced this year.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

We appreciate the five star review and your business. As far as the tire if the tread on the recently replaced tire is still good then all you would need is three new tires however we do have rebates on tire purchases that require 4 tire purchase so you would loose out on up to $140.00 in rebates.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
The vehicle had to be towed in and was quickly looked at and fixed. At the last minute asked if they had room in the schedule for an oil change which they were able to work in
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Sabetha, KS
Treat me right
They have learned in the last year what I want each time and they treat me right
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

We appreciate the feedback and your business!

CF
Connie F.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Have had my car since Jan. This was the best service yet. They got me in and out. They reset my sensor and put a sticker on my windshield. Keep up the good work and I will become a loyal customer

Connie

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback! We appreciate your business!

Alaina B.
Manhattan, KS
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Been going here for years
I've been using this location as my go-to for years since buying my Hyundai Elantra in 2013. Every check-up, oil change, and flat tire I've had has been taken care of professionally. Wait times have not been that long, and even if they are they always offer to give you a ride somewhere. I will continue taking my car here.

Alaina

We appreciate the feedback and your continued business!

Jamie C.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent people and facilities however my oil change took 2 hours and I think that's ridiculous.

Jamie

We appreciate the feedback we currently have only one lube technician and we are currently training an additional lube tech. We appoligize about your delay on your oil change we just want to make sure the new employee is properly trained before having him perform services on his own. The oil that we use is Quaker State Dexos Synthetic Blend and the oil filter is a Hyundai not aftermarket. The lowest price that we found for name brand oil and aftermarket oil filter with tire rotation is $45.00 and they did not offer a buy four oil changes get the fifth free like we do. So our price of $48.00 is not out of line.

Jeanette W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Took longer than was told
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Jeanette

We appreciate the feedback! I looked into your concern and found that when the vehicle was checked in it was put as a drop off not a customer wait. We have about 70% customer drop off's a day (which they also have an appointment) and the other 30% wait on their vehicles. I apologize about the miscommunication with your vehicle during the service write up I have spoke with the people involved so it doesnt happen again.  We appreciate your business!

Burlingame, KS
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
They are through. I fix the problems well
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for the five star review and your business!