Overall Rating 4.4642857/5Overall Rating 4.4642857/5Overall Rating 4.4642857/5Overall Rating 4.4642857/5rating 4.4642857
Overall Rating 2.14815/5Overall Rating 2.14815/5rating 2.14815rating 2.14815rating 2.14815

PW

RL
Ronald L.
Berryton, KS
02/14/2019 Category: Service
appointment time was mett as scheule
very satisfied
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Ronald

We appreciate the review and the business!

Mary S.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Highly professional considerate timely and friendly service
The service department kept me thoroughly informed every step of the service processs. Highly considerate and supportive. The type of costumer service instills confidence and sense of very personalized treatment.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Mary

We appreciate the five star review and the nice feedback! We appreciate the business!

Manhattan, KS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Definitely a good place to do business.
Gave me a ride to work
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate the review and the business!

John D.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
After a Rocky start, they have gone above and beyond to fix problems.
After a Rocky start, they have gone above and beyond to fix problems. I was contacted and my problems have resolved to the best of there ability.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Incompetent schedulers
Not happy, made me go to the Ford dealership only to be told I had to reschedule with Hyundai (both owned by Noller) Very expensive. I will continue to use Nissan where they get things done the first time at a great price.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

John

Thanks for visiting with me about the issue with scheduling. I have visited with the person involved with scheduling your appointment and she apologizes about the error.  We did get all recalls completed during your last visit to our location. If you have any other questions please contact me.

AK
Alexandra K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
They fixed a dent on my suv and when I picked my vehicle up , it looks like new. Great service!
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Alexandra

Meredith C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Very courteous & helpful with questions asked
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Meredith

TR
Trent R.
Downs, KS
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Quality and Quick
Raymond W. listens and makes sure the details requested on my service is performed. Been doing business for 7 years and 3rd Hyundai, bit of hit or miss on quality of service details couple years ago, yet really have improved and know it’s being done right.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Trent

We appreciate the five star review and the feedback! We have had some turnover at a few positions in the last couple of years which took some time getting them trained and up to speed.

Sabetha, KS
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The service crew work hard to make sure I get my car back when I need it and the price is as close as it can be to my quota.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Mary S.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, explanations and respectful interactions
Please refer to review I have already submitted.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Mary

Cottonwood Falls, KS
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

James F.
Saint Marys, KS
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Living thirty miles away and having to drive to Topeka, and wIt on the car they got is in fast and out, friendly people and nice warm ting room with drinks.

James

We appreciate the five star review and the feedback!

LR
Lee R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The service department is efficient and honest. I trust them and appreciate their good service work.

Lee

We appreciate the five star review and the feedback! We value your business!

Karen S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly and reliable.
Great service.

Karen

We appreciate the five star review and the business!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Service - Professional Staff
Convenient location, not a long wait time to receive input on car fix requirements, shuttle service to and from the dealership.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Emporia, KS
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Slow service
My vehicle was in the shop for over a month because the dealership ordered the wrong parts.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. I have looked into the repair on your Genesis and we had a electrial concern with the transmission that was difficult to diaganois the vehicle was also here over Christmas holiday which added to the delay in getting vehicle repaired. We initially had found a defective transmission control module on the vehicle which took about a week to arrive once installed we still had a trouble code we tested the wiring going to transmission and it tested good, ck pinfit of connectors were able to  pinpoint the concern to a intermittent short inside the transmission assembly which had also caused transmission control module to fail. The transmission internal harness came out of Canada and took 4 days to arrive we also had ordered the special transmission fluid from Hyundai and it took an additional three days. There were no wrong parts ordered just a unique and difficult to diagnosis concern. I have left a voice mail message for you to contact me to discuss the concern in more detail I can be reached at 785-267-2800 so we can resolve the situation.

Dan G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not so sure any more.
Not as good as use to be.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Dan

We appreciate the feedback and your time in visiting with me yesterday. I have visited with our BDC about making sure we check and call back any voice mail messages. I also have checked on the cabin filter and it was 18 months and 8k miles since we replaced the cabin filter and the original cabin filter was replaced with just about the same amount of miles and time. The wait time you indicated was from your last visit and we were down to one technician for oil changes at that time but we have since added an additional technician to keep wait times to an hour or less in most cases. We appreciate your business and value your feedback!

Alaina B.
Manhattan, KS
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I always come here for maintenance service and oil changes for my Hyundai Elantra because of the quality of service. Someone always offers a ride if the wait is going to be long. Scheduling an appointment is easy to do online. I have had no issues with my elantra.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Alaina

John H.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy employees and good service
A good car dealer
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

John

We appreciate the five star review and comments!

Adam B.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service department.
Easy scheduling. Advisor was helpful in identifying what services were required.
Jon F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Adam

We appreciate the review and the feedback!