Mary S.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Courteous , honest and skilled
I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Both my vehicle and myself have been consistently treated with care honesty courtesy and repairs skillfully attended to.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business.

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Uneven experiences. Nagging question left unanswered - did the first-visit-mechanic botch the work, making a second time-consuming, and expensive trip necessary?
What I think I most want to say is that the PEOPLE at the Topeka dealer service shop were all fine. But that the level of transparency regarding what looks to us like what may have been a botched job the first time we took the car in is low. To anyone asking me if they should take their car here, I'd say to them that if they an arrange to go instead to Lawrence for service, that'd be less chance of inconsistency.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

I am very sorry to hear about all of the issues on your service visit. I will be reaching out to you asap to figure out what we can do to make this right with you! Once again sorry, and thank you for your business.

Richard M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Full service
Excellent in all respects!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciste your business and the feedback!

TK
Terry K.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient!
Great service at fair prices!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your feedback and your business!!

Sabetha, KS
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Regular customer
Not as good as normal this time.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

I am sorry to hear aboiut your experience with your service visit. You should have received a copy when you picked up the vehicle and also it should have been covered with you when you were called and told your vehicle had been inspected. I will get you a copy sent out.

Thank you!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Ok service
Had 3 of our vehicles serviced all in one morning. Had a $10 coupon could have been applied for each vehicle, but the coupon was only applied to one of our vehicles.
Service department was pleasant to work with.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

So sorry for the confusion on your visit, I would be more than happy to send you the money for the 2 coupons no problem. I would like to verify a good mailing address for you if possible. Thank you for the business and we hope to see you in the future!

KG
Kathryn G.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly service
Knowledgeable, courteous
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating and we appriciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Had to make a 2nd visit to get my discount
The work was completed sooner than had been estimated, which was great. A 10% discount on the work had been emailed to me which I presented when I took the car in. When I got home and looked over the paperwork the discount had not been applied. I made a 2nd trip in to the dealership and the discount was put on my credit card account. I also made an appointment online but when I arrived and asked about my appointment for some reason it did not go through. I had tried to call before going in to confirm the appointment since I did not receive an online confirmation but voice mail told me my call would be returned. That didn't happen so I just went on in to the dealership.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

I am so sorry to hear about your concerns with your appt. and your email coupon. Please in the near future give us another opportunity to restore your faith in our process. Thank you for the 5-star ratng and your business!!

PA
Paula A.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Care is #1
My Sonata is 7 years old and runs and looks like new. The service managers are always friendly, thorough, and never do I feel ripped off. They listen and respond to my concerns and provide excellent feedback. The courtesy vehicle is always clean and the drivers are delightful. I still get periodic letters from my salesman to remind me of maintenance and recalls. Sometimes they are just to say hope everything is going g well. Best auto repair place ever.
JONATHAN F F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Paula

We appreciate the five star review and feedback!

Mona B.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff
I don’t know the names of everyone involved with taking care of my sons car, but Raymond and Dustin went above and beyond to take care of us!
Much appreciated!!!
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating! As always we appreciate your business and we are glad to see everything went ok with your service visit.

LR
Lee R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast repair
My Santa Fe was leaking windshield washer fluid. The problem was a leaking pump and it was replaced while I waited in less than 1 hour. I couldn't ask for better service.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Lee, thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate your biusiness!

Daniel G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Missed the coffee machine due to construction but the update took less than an hour.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Daniel, thank you for the business and the 5-star rating! We appreciate it.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and dependable
This dealer has taken care of my 2012 Santa Fe since I bought it there new. It's fairly easy to get an appointment that fits my schedule.
DUSTIN S G. from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and taking the time to complete the survey. Thank you for the business!

WC
Warden C.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
they did a good job handling this situation
JONATHAN F F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/08/2019

Warden

We appreciate the five star review and business!

BK
Beverly K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
They do great work and always let us know other things that need looking into based on their inspections!
Would not take it anywhere else for service. Watch for the emails that tell us we are at the service mileage that is required and that is when I bring it in. It has kept us running like clockwork with no issues whatsoever over the past 5 1/2 years because of it. Excellent and friendly customer service.
JONATHAN F F., Service Manager from Noller Hyundai responded on 12/08/2019

Beverly

We appreciate the five star review and feedback!