Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.183334/5Overall Rating 3.183334/5Overall Rating 3.183334/5rating 3.183334rating 3.183334
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

BA
Bryan A.
Torrance, CA
Great Service!
Took my car in for routine maintenance and i was in and out before lunch! My service adviser was also very communicative. Only sour gripe i have is when i discovered that all Hyundai engines where using the faulty GDI technology. Not a knock on the dealer but to the engineers in Korea.
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/17/2019

Bryan,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

AH
Alice H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
It is close to where I live. I can get a ride to my home so I don't have to wait at Hyundai.
I was told by a friend that Hyundai said they rotated her tires and apparently didn't as her tires wore out in a way that shows they weren't rotated. I hope that Hyundai is doing what they say they are charging us for. I have had good luck with my Hyundai and hope that it continues. My son lived in Korea for 18 years and recommended that I purchase a Hyundai. Gary Ohnesorgen was friendly and helpful. Always have your people remember to put on the label telling when your next service is due, so we can protect the longevity of our cars

Alice,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

WB
William B.
Whittier, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Well done!

William,
Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you received excellent service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Westminster, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Simple and smooth
They make everything simple and smooth. Give you the estimated time then they keep up with texts. Nice guys too.

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Fullerton, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department doesn't disappoint.
Been taking my 2010 Elantra to Norm Reeves Hyundai for almost all services since the car was purchased there in December 2009. Most recent service was handled by Gary and he was very helpful, polite and professional. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team provided you with professional service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

KP
Kamal P.
Yorba Linda, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and very timely service.
Service was performed to my satisfection and on time.

Kamal,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are delighted to hear our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team provided you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Daniel M.
San Pedro, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Heman and James They take exellent care of me and my wife. All 5"s if you had 10 it would be 10.
Had trouble with the survey. But I have no problem at Norm Reeves.

Daniel,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you received excellent service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary at the service department always provides great customer service.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

VR
Victor R.
Norwalk, CA
Professional, friendly service
Happy with results, also had recalls on vehicles, didn’t realized I had, repaired in timely order
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Victor for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

David M.
Lakewood, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The service was good but a little pricey.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you David for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Mareli H.
Gardena, CA
Friendly service and fast service
Friendly service and fast service
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Mareli for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

JN
John N.
Westminster, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
TIm from Service Department !
Tim from the Service Department was very kind and helpful. He answered all my questions regarding my Hyundai Ioniq. The service took a little longer than I expected but he did keep me up to date on the status of my car. Look forward to working with him in future visits.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you John for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

La Mirada, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention by your staff
Friendly service and committed to help get in and out as quickly as possible. I was given a timeline of service and got it done right on promised time.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

NU
Nancy U.
Pico Rivera, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, Tim O’Neil, was very professional & helpful. He always delivers great service with a great attitude and makes sure he take care of my car’s needs. Thanks Tim....you Rock!!!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Nancy for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Daniel H.
La Mirada, CA
서비스
코리언 서비스가 필요
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Daniel for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

MK
Motu K.
Long Beach, CA
Satisfied customer
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Motu for the 5 star review, have a great day!

Mary S.
Buena Park, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service in town!
Great Service. Took care of my wife’s car so I could go home happy!
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Mary for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Anaheim, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service by MR O’Neill
I took coupons for oil change and brake check, tire rotation then needed work and ended paying over $300.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

Brenda H.
Pico Rivera, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very communicative and great work.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Brenda for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!