Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.1525415/5Overall Rating 3.1525415/5Overall Rating 3.1525415/5rating 3.1525415rating 3.1525415
Overall Rating 1.88136/5rating 1.88136rating 1.88136rating 1.88136rating 1.88136

IP
Ismael P.
Bell Gardens, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Tim did a fantastic job and communicated everything clearly and in a timely manner.

LH
Lawrence H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Delay at pick up
A customer in front of me was claiming she was waiting more than 30 minutes to pick up her car.
So after I waited about 15 minutes I had to go to the front desk to check what was going on. Finally the guy who helped me this time at the front desk, (I don't remember his name) he brought me my car himself, and apologize for the delay. He was very helpful. First time I have an issue like this.

Hello Lawrence,

Thank you for the 4 star review. We hope to earn your complete satisfaction on your next service, have a great day!

Carole H.
Whittier, CA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Appreciate that my car is kept in top shape and reliable.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Carole for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

HH
Hilda H.
Los Angeles, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
Excellent customer service provided by demonstrating kindness and accurate waiting time.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Hilda for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

SG
Susana G.
Detail oriented
Not long line to drop the vehicle
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Susana for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

GS
Gary S.
Professional
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Gary for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on  your next service, have a great day!

Paramount, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service was good. Customer service by Gary O was great, was very attentive to my needs and was very helpful.

LT
Linda T.
Norwalk, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
This is the place I take my Tucson to!!!
My only place to get my Tucson maintenance, I like the lounge area for free coffee while I wait. And the person that helped me with the process is Bagga, (not sure if I spelled it correctly) he is awesome for keeping me updated on how long the wait would be.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Linda for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
great service
Updates were great and timely
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you taking the time to share your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

CV
Celeste V.
Attentive Customer Service
The young man that helped me is always attentive and pleasant.

Celeste,
We are glad you had a pleasant experience with our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have great day!

TN
Timothy N.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Fixed my problem and I drove away happy
Hyundai of Cerritos thank you

Timothy,
We are glad to hear that you drove away happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Lakewood, CA
Cars
They gave my car an oil change. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Jesse L.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and bumper plate installation
I got an oil change and bumper plate installation in under 2 hours. To the people that complain about time, maybe set an appointment and plan accordingly.

Jesse,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

LU
Liana U.
Very satisfied
The gentlemen at the dealership who helped me service my 2018 Hyundai Elantra were very efficient and professional. They had me in and out of the service department in record time! I will definitely be returning

Liana,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Lisa Kalolo

BO
Bertha O.
Pico Rivera, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Not waiting so long.. Very promt service
Always excellant service when i take my car in.

Bertha,
We are glad to hear you received excellent service from or Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Downey, CA
Scheduled maintenance
Great service and helpful, knowledgeable advisors. They don't push you to buy the parts your car needs. They tell you and it's up to you

Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Mason C.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service is meh. Review system is broken.
Service here is meh. I would go somewhere else if I were you.

Only rated 5 stars because if you don't, it gets the service rep in trouble, which just seems wrong. I am unable to give honest feedback without having it negatively affect someone's compensation, even when they aren't the cause of the problem.

This whole rating system is flawed and needs to be reconsidered. Currently, it's just a feedback loop that ensures good ratings. The ratings on this site are bogus. Do not trust them!

Thank you for taking the time to share you valuable feedback.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service

We are glad to hear you received quick and easy service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

GN
George N.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was great 👍 will highly recommend
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you George for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Cerritos, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Recall services
They have explained well and provided an excellent service during my first visit to the dealer.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!