Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

HP
Heather P.
Bellflower, CA
Outstanding service
I purchased used Hyundai and couldn’t have been more happy with the customer service that I received. Thank you to Sales consultant, Michael Monji who was pleasure to work with during process to buying my car. He was very knowledgeable, patient and helped to try to find match for my needs.
Service dept was very professional and pleasure to work with. Thank you Hyundai team
GO
Gary O., SERVICE ADVISOR from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/10/2020

Thank You for choosing Norm Reeves Hyundai for your service needs. If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to call.

Bellflower, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Wonderful
Always a wonderful experience with this staff.

CK
Carol K.
Seal Beach, CA
Excellent service.

Hawaiian Gardens, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Service After A Nightmare Situation
My car went into Diva Mode in an area with no cell service and no recognizable street markers. Took a ride from some very nice people to cell service and 3 calls to AAA to get my car towed to Hyundai. I got an honest answer the next day that it might take a while to get to my car . Well, my car got finished faster than expected and she was on the ride again the same day working great. Hyundai saved the day.

GG
Gilberto G.
Lakewood, CA
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer service people
Customer service people in the service department are always great. Hemann I think is how you spell his name is great
GO
Gary O., SERVICE ADVISOR from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/07/2020

Downey, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Gotta say, I'm impressed
Provided one of the friendiest and flexible service ever. Hyundai pretty much gave me better pricing on a simple service than other shops. AND washed my car 2 times, one before and one after. The service representative was very friendly and thorough with explanation. No BSs. Gotta say, i am really impressed on Hyundais service.

Long Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Amazing service!
The service was fast, and the process was easy.
Gary O., SERVICE ADVISOR from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/06/2020

PF
Patricia F.
Garden Grove, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Stop telling guests to give perfect ratings!
I have a major problem when I’m told by the technician, as I’m checking out, to be sure to give 5 stars when I get the survey. I was told the same thing by the salesman when I purchased the car. Had neither of them said anything, I may have given perfect scores. I even received a text from the salesman after I submitted the review that he was upset I didn’t give a perfect score. Seriously????

Joynab C.
Fullerton, CA
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Gentle Service
Gary helped me beyond and above. His professional service is commendable. I am completely satisfied.

AW
Ashley W.
Inglewood, CA
Great job
Gary O is good at what he does!!!
GO
Gary O., SERVICE ADVISOR from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 07/01/2020

Stanton, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Review
Very pleased

WK
William K.
Fullerton, CA
06/30/2020
IMPROVE COMMUNICATION - REDEMPTION!!!
I recently wrote an anonymous review of my service experience at Norm Reeves Hyundai giving them 1 Star. It was titled IMPROVE COMMUNICATION. As you can tell by the title of this review Nick and the service team have done a great job in reaching out to me personally to address my initial frustrations. I expected my suggestions to go unheard but to my surprise I was contacted right away. They were quick to point out that there was a need for improvement on their part as far as communicating with their customers. So I returned to finish the 2 remaining recall jobs. I was given detailed info on how long the repairs would take and was even offered a rental car for the day. To top things off they detailed the car! I picked up the car ahead of schedule and was notified every step of the way via text. I really appreciate that they went above and beyond to satisfy me. I didn’t write the initial review to get preferential treatment or any kind of freebies. I just wanted to start a dialogue to improve their communication with all customers. The fact that they made the efforts to change the way they work is commendable and appreciated greatly. I hope this will continue in the future as I feel everyone would benefit from it. Kudos to Nick & the service team at Norm Reeves Hyundai! Keep up the great work! Thanks for listening and I’ll be back to have my car serviced in the future!
NW
Nick W., Service Advisor from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/30/2020

Hi William
Thank you for giving us a chance to redeme your business and continusly strive to improve.   We looked forward to continuing to provide you with excellent serivce of your vehicle in the future!

Cerritos, CA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Everyone had positive attitudes!
Gary O., SERVICE ADVISOR from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/30/2020

JE
Joann E.
Cypress, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Aggrevation - Made to feel it was my fauilt
The aggrevation over being told that (not in exact words) I was lucky that the manager agreed to warranty the clip on my visor. My car was 6 months old when the clip broke, the part is back ordered (likely because so many others have broken), but I was made to feel somehow I was lucky that you warranteed it for me.
Sean O., Service Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 06/30/2020

Sorry for the miscommunication !

Our goal is provide 5 stars for every guest!

Sean Osborne
Norm Reeves

VC
Veronico C.
Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2020 Category: Service
It was good
My service advisor was great and got me in and out quickly

Thank you for choosing Norm Reeves for your servicing needs!

Have a Happy 4th !