Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.3283584/5Overall Rating 3.3283584/5Overall Rating 3.3283584/5rating 3.3283584rating 3.3283584
Overall Rating 1.98507/5rating 1.98507rating 1.98507rating 1.98507rating 1.98507

The service is fast
The employees are friendly.

VD
Vince D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
service is the best
Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

Darshna B.
Anaheim, CA
Perfect

LZ
Li Z.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Service is good, make appointment is not easy
Online appointment doesn't work actually. Appointment is made by phone. The price is a little high than other dealers

Norwalk, CA
Customer
Customer Experience in every dept had been timely and professional every time I come for maintenance on my car. The job is sire to be performed well to make sure customer is satisfied.

Quick and courteous service
Love this place, staff is always helpful and courteous.

Buena Park, CA
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service! Above and Beyond!
Went in for a routine oil change and was seen right away. Tim O'Neil was very helpful in making sure I had a smooth transition into services and got the earliest ride home as I waited for services. He also made sure that some very unpleasant bird "residue" was removed from the hood of my car making it look brand new again. I appreciate his assistance and he continued to make the experience at Hyundai a great one!
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you received excellent service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Marina D.
Bellflower, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Good communication n timely service

Marina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Lakewood, CA
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Keeping up with car maintenance!
While regular vehicle maintenance can be done by other businesses at a more affordable price, sometimes its good to get my car checked out at the dealership service center. Especially as my car gets older and runs more miles. I trust that my dealership service center will give me the best suggestions for maintenance or when it's time to change key parts for optimal vehicle performance.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Have a great day!

HY
Hyun Y.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Everything was set up for me!
The staff was very kind and prepared everything for my service. I just needed to drop off of my car and to pick up.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Hyun for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

Bellflower, CA
2000 Hyundai Accent
Reliable service
I have brought my car to Hyundai for service for all the years I have had the car. The service department has never recommended anything that has been inappropriate. For a 2000 year old car it runs as well as it does because of the maintenance service I have received here.
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/22/2019

We are glad to hear you received reliable service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Laurie M.
Wilmington, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I don't have to worry.
Even when I bought the car and since taking it in for it's first scheduled check-in, all just went so smoothly. It's a great environment and everyone is just really friendly. During my wait, the time in the showroom area was pleasant and I was able to get some work done on my computer. It was just comfortable and not a bear to wait at all. Ok, Ok...I could go on for ever but if I have to seem like a normal person and I tried to find some flaw....I would say it would be .....that when they gave my car back and they had washed it, the rims weren't clean. That's the only thing I can think of but hey, wasn't the rest of my car just washed it didn't cost me anything? Didn't bother me a bit. Great experience.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Laurie for the 5 star review. Have a great day!

FS
Fredrick S.
Cerritos, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Great Job
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Fredrick for the 5 star review, have a great day!

Westminster, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I came in a bit early and I got serve immediately. I just waited for about an hour as it said in the recall letter provided by Hyundai for this type of recall.
Paola A M., manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope to see you on your next service, have a great day!

Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review. We are glad to hear you received great service form our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Cerritos, CA
great value both auto and service
great value both auto and service

We are glad to hear you got a great value for your service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

SJ
Shanise J.
Very Professional atmosphere
Quick service and explained service provided in details!

Shanise,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Christine C.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The service writer Heeman is wonderful . He take good care of my car and me. I would not buy another one because the mileage is way off from what they claim. I was looking for a green car economical and the mileage is so far of it doesn't meet my requirement. if you don't care about mileage it is a great car.The mileage being off 10 MPG to 8 MPG is not acceptable to me. There was a class action suit on the car and they give you a megar amount of money per miles that you drive. I love the car it is reliable and comfortable. Mileage is too important to me and I have an issue with miss representing a product. I would recommend the service department but I can't recommend buying a new car at any dealer.
Lisa M., Guest Relations Manager from Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore responded on 03/19/2019

Christine,
Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

AT
Aurianna T.
La Mirada, CA
Great!
Very Informative, easy to make appointments and glad to have all of my documents in one place!
And they always wash my car after!

Aurianna,
We are glad to hear you received great service from our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Maria G.
Chino, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2019 Category: Service
You have a great team

Maria,
We are glad to hear our Norm Reeves Hyundai Superstore team provided you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!