MY
Muayad Y.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Muayad said they did a great job. It did take a little longer then expected. Also they are doing a very good job.

Seth W.
Nissan Sentra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Seth said that they are fast and did what they said they would do.

Dan H.
Nissan Maxima
10/26/2018
Personal service
Personal service.

Mary H.
10/26/2018
Best Service!
Quick reliable service, great price and drop off service.

CO
Chris O.
Dodge Dakota
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deb. She said Ian was very good and honest. They do good work and communicate during the work.

AT
Alex T.
10/15/2018
My car was not fixed and a defective part was installed
I took my 2009 Honda Pilot to your shop about a month ago, and originally you thought it was my catalytic converter. I was charged a little over $1991.00 for that fix along with a new water pump, oil change, erc. Well, the night I picked it up, all the engine lights came back on and I also noticed the front bumper of my vehicle, on the driver's side, was not completely attached, and there was damage to the underside. I pointed that out when I returned my vehicle, and he admitted they had to take that part of my vehicle off to get to the engine so they would fix it.

I got a call after looking at it a second time where he said it was still misfiring and he thinks there was a problem with the Pistons. I was charged for all of this work and a supposed new oil change, but he thought it may need to be taken to Williamson bc he couldn't figure it out. He even told my husband that he upgraded our GPS for free and put in new spark plugs for free, but when I picked up my vehicle from you guys and took it to Williamson, it started smoking so badly that I stopped it and had it towed the rest of the way.

Williamson said it had metal shavings in the oil, which I thought was weird since you all charged me for the oil change. They also said I would need a new engine. Not sure how I ended up at that point, but I had no choice but to fix it. They also verified that my GPS was NOT in fact upgraded, but that was the least of my problems. When I told them about all the work you guys did, they said the oil definitely needed to be changed and that the air intake hose needed to be replaced as the air filter housing to throttle body tube was cracked/broken and the oil was definitely not changed, but with all that damage, I would most likely need a new engine.

I decided to get a third opinion and took it to George With auto bc they specialize in Honda's as well and won't cost me as much as Williamson. They confirmed everything Williamson said and said I could get a used engine to replace mine and they would save me some money bc the new water pump and serpentine belt that you all put in it could cut some of the costs. When they put the replacement engine in the vehicle and used the water pump you all charged me for, they noted it was defective. Also, that damage to my driver's side bumper happened to kill the headlight on that side.

Therefore, you charged me for a new oil change that Williamson said never happened, a new headlight to replace the damaged one and a defective water pump (I have documentation on all three). You did replace my catalytic converter, but after sinking $6,000 more into my vehicle and another $1200 in car rentals, I am now told the wrong catalytic converter was fixed and it should've been the rear one. I don't feel it was fair to be charged for a defective water pump, the headlight that worked fine when I brought it to you, an oil change that didn't happen, or the labor charge. I don't even care about the "free" GPS update, but to be charged $1991.00 to have to a vehicle in worse condition was not what I was expecting. Oh, and I wasn't aware you had a free shuttle service back to work since that was never offered...just noticed that on your site:(

Dave H.

DT
Denise T.
10/10/2018
Great Service!
I have been going to Norm's for my auto care for 15 plus years. They are always friendly, honest and efficient.

Rob R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the business got his vehicle finished within 24 hours. The employees were really friendly.

Jerry B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was great and this was a positive experience for him.

RK
Ramona K.
Buick LeSabre
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Ramona said this business always treats her fairly and they do a great job.

NG
Noah G.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Noah said the employees were easy to work with. They provided good service.

Jeanne M.
Buick Enclave
10/04/2018
Amazing service - like a small town service station!
Norm's is like having an uncle in the business. Friendly, trustworthy, dependable. A jewel in the center of Lincoln!

Torrey S.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Torrey said the business was very friendly and helpful and timely.

Cynthia H.
10/01/2018
Norms Car Care
You just cannot go wrong with an honest and reliable place. Appts. are on time and coffees always on.

PB
Phillip B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the technicians are really polite, friendly and quick. This business has a down to earth atmosphere.

SR
Steve R.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business does good, quick work. Customer service is very courteous and he appreciates that.

AT
Ardith T.
Dodge Caravan
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ardith said that the staff at this business treat her very well. She would recommend them.

TL
Tanya L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Tanya said they went beyond what was needed and are a great facility.

PS
Peter S.
Mazda B2500
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Peter said he always gets good service. They are good at scheduling and informative.