Overall Rating 4.7024791/5Overall Rating 4.7024791/5Overall Rating 4.7024791/5Overall Rating 4.7024791/5rating 4.7024791
Overall Rating 2.41322/5Overall Rating 2.41322/5rating 2.41322rating 2.41322rating 2.41322

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The oil change was done in a very timely manner. The service was great and the service adviser was very helpful.

AD
Alicia D.
Spicewood, TX
The positive attitude!
Brandon is such a great service guy! Always helpful and kind.

TH
Tahir H.
Hyundai
Great Service. Great and very courteous staff.

2017 Hyundai Accent
Great service!!!
I'm always in and out when I come here. They always recommend things that I can need to get done. They don't even hassle me when I say no to it. Love it!!!

LW
Larry W.
no review
none

MJ
Michael J.
They treat you good
I had a good experience and is on time always.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyunday North Freeway did a great job with the repair of my car. People working there are very attentive, friendly and well organized. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for good service.

TC
Thomas C.
Great Job
Provided great service in minimum time and gave my car back in excellent condition. Service advisor as always was friendly and cashier was very helpful. I am always pleased with my dealer and there ability to help with my car.

AH
Aeriana H.
Everything
Everything wasn’t great

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Kept me updated on the progress of my car!
Was updated on what was happening to my car. Which was nice, and never had that happen before anywhere. Also I was needing to leave fast after the repairs were completed, so Brandon said he would e mail my paper work and he did it! Over all this was the best service. Thank you for all your help.

BL
Bennie L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
True 5 Star Service
Immediately you get a test to your phone with information and name of your service adviser; hence, you get to communicate with them.
I love that!

Daylis C.
Always a great service
Please notice this is the best dealer where you can go for any type of service... I have purchased two cars here and always has been a great satisfaction to be around there during any process, from oil change to uber services while your car its on there. Highly recommended every time.

AG
Amy G.
My Service Guy - Brandon
North Freeway is speedy. Everyone loves speedy. I've never had a problem.

Miscommunication
Thought I was leaving the car - stayed there

Charles B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy in Easy Out. On time Service.
This is my second Hyundai from this dealership. I have had both vehicles serviced here for the last 5 yrs. Even those rare times I did not have time to schedule an appointment they usually took care of me. The intake system is efficient and waiting periods have proven to be right on which is very helpful when scheduling other appointments. The waiting area with wifi and work stations is very comfortable and the hot and cold beverage dispensers are the best.
Nobody likes down time servicing their cars but when you need to, this dealership makes it as painless as can be expected.
Chuck B

Manuel B.
Tomball, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service, highly recommend this dealer, truly best dealer in Houston.
Manager Casey

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional service department
My vehicle is always well washed and given back by the promise time. These bonuses are not expected with every oil change, but the reason why I come back.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer experience
I have been going to North Freeway Hyundai for more than four years. Happy with the service and customer service provided by Brandon Burris.

Alice B.
GREAT AND TIMELY
Service Wonderful and fast.

CK
Carla K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Service oil and tire rotation
The staff was nice.. the lady Vanessa? Checked me in and the waiting room was good.