Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5rating 4.6206874
Overall Rating 2.51724/5Overall Rating 2.51724/5rating 2.51724rating 2.51724rating 2.51724

Myesha H.
Humble, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
I absolutely love this place!! They are always so nice and welcoming, the customer service here is AMAZING. I have a Hyundai dealership down the street from my house, but I would much rather make that 20 minute drive to North Freeway Hyundai. They never fail me!!!

Montgomery, TX
Sept. 7th oil change visit
Personnel very professional and experienced. They addressed all of my concerns. I was able to get in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Danny H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai had me in and out very fast ,great service personnal. Great job.

TK
Thipachot K.
Katy, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good staff n good sevice
I like this location

KR
Katherine R.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I like it
Never really make an appointment since I only go for the quick oil change, but if they identify something wrong they'll squeeze me in or schedule me to come back if I can't wait.

Dawn H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
This is where i go for all of my maintenance, they do a great job and don’t bombard me with hard sell tactics for stuff i don’t need ...it’s also my favorite dealership to buy vehs from, hassle free, no stress !

Conroe, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful people in the Service Department
The Service Department did the job faster and cheaper then estimated cost and time.

CD
Cera D.
09/01/2018
Amazing service
Everyone was so nice and helpful. They answered all my question and help me understand the services needing to be done to my car

CD
Cera D.
09/01/2018
When I got my car serviced everyone inside the company was so nice and helpful. I had to get 3 or 4 small things down so they provided me a rental for the day so I didn’t have to wait. They asked all my questions and help me understand completely what they were doing to my vechicle

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/01/2018 Category: Service
N/a
No comment

BL
Bennie L.
08/31/2018
True 5 Star Service
I needed an oil change, but also wanted them to check my brakes.
I was overwhelming pleased and surprised when they told me I still had about 10,000 more mile on my brakes! They saved me money...and when the time is ready for new brakes. I will have them done at North Freeway Hyundai. Thank you for your intergrity!

Rafael R.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good service and friendly.

Lynette S.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Great atmosphere and great service
Service was Good

Delaina H.
Beaumont, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/24/2018 Category: Service
This place always great
Once again went to get my oil change done on my lunch break and always fast and on time.

OO
Onur O.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
great service
they are always ready to take care of you, without keeping you wait thats amazing, anytime you bring your car to the service they are always there to take care of it, facility is amazing, you dont understand the time pass by while you wait for your car
i will definitely bring my car there again for the next service
also people that work there are really friendly

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service!!
They always have great customer service! I’m always taken care of in a timely manner and their reception area is great. Never a bad experience!

BJ
Braxton J.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great/ Fast Service
Service is great and fast

PC
Patricia C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I'm always greeted and all my questions answered Professionally.

LZ
Lance Z.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service as usual
Had a warranty repair done, found out they would Uber me home and back (because I lived within the 10 miles range of the dealer), this was a huge plus.

EG
Edward G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service above and beyond
Brandon went above and beyond dealing with Car Max about my extended warranty. He worked with them for most of the day and got a new compressor for my AC system and got my Vera Cruz repaired