Overall Rating 4.6413048/5Overall Rating 4.6413048/5Overall Rating 4.6413048/5Overall Rating 4.6413048/5rating 4.6413048
Overall Rating 2.47253/5Overall Rating 2.47253/5rating 2.47253rating 2.47253rating 2.47253

CT
Caprice T.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my 2017 Elantra last July and the entire experience with them has been wonderful! I unexpectedly had to buy a new car and the team went above and beyond to get me a great vehicle.
The last service check was wonderful I was in and out in under an hour for a windshield repair and an alignment!

Conroe, TX
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Understand your proble
The service rep needs to update customers at least every half hour, I was there 3 hrs before got my ca returned and no information till I got my car back!

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Always come here for oil change. Friendly staff and free WiFi makes getting service done painless

GE
Gary E.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Highly Recommend!
I bought a new car from North Freeway Hyundai a few months ago (Oct 2018) and was so pleased with the price and service that I just bought another (Dec 2018). Randy B was my salesman for both purchases and proved to be extremely easy to work with, highly personable, and knowledgeable about products and services. It’s easy to return and buy another car when people remember your name and deliver great service. I highly recommend Randy B, Tony G and the team! In fact, our family will have a new young driver early next year and we will be back for another purchase. If you’re looking for a great car with a great warranty, go pay them a visit and ask for Randy.. He will take great care of you.

CG
Christina G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
It was a little wait but getting the auto butler so figured. But car came back looking great a oil change done!

Amazing sevice
This is the best service and dealer experience I’ve ever had! They never disappoint and have excellent customer service on both the dealership and the service department. I’m a customer for life!

LJ
Lakisha J.
Fast & friendly service
Brandon was very helpful with my visit & friendly they have good refrehments as you wait

AA
Angela A.
Accessible
It is easy to make an appointment and choose a service advisor - all online. North Freeway Hyundai has been servicing my car for a year now, and I plan to return.

Barbara S.
Porter, TX
Everyone is very friendly
Everyone from the first person to greet you to the cashier is very friendly and helpful

KO
Kevin O.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Assurance knowing that whenever I bring my vehicle in for service it's taken care of in a timely fashion which meets or exceeds my expectations everytime .

2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!
I've been coming to North Freeway Hyundai for oil changes and other services since I bought my vehicle back in 2014.
I don't have any complaints. I always get excellent customer service and everyone there is nice. The waiting area is also always clean.
Will continue coming here as they always make you feel welcomed. Thank you Hyundai Team.

AT
Anita T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I have been getting my car serviced there for years now, best place

MJ
Michael J.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Car repair without problems
I like going here because they are nice and will do a great job. If you need a ride they will give you a ride home and call you when done. I would recommend this dealership.

SR
Shirley R.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff, service, cleanliness....
Customer. Support. Accurate service

GP
Gillian P.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have been vising this location from last 4 yrs for my car care. Every time I have received exception customer service.

11/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice facilities
Organized and aesthetically pleasing shop

Jose P.
Humble, TX
11/23/2018 Category: Service
We had an appointment for window tinting of our vehicle; the lady who greeted us was very kind; the process was really smooth as well as the check out. We are very pleased.

EC
Ellen C.
Plantersville, TX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend. Excellent service and freindly atmosphere

TA
Tommy A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Place
I have been taking my Santa Fe here to be serviced since I bought it from them and I have absolutely no complaints.