Overall Rating 4.6666663/5Overall Rating 4.6666663/5Overall Rating 4.6666663/5Overall Rating 4.6666663/5rating 4.6666663
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MV
Miguel V.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai provides fast, excellent and professional service.

Javier R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
the warm greetings of the employees.
Well maybe it is because, before after the service they use to pass the vacuum inside the car and wash it, after the service and it wasn't a detail clean something quick , but was a nice thing to do , not now I just find a stained on the drivers seat that wasn't there. The seats on my car are beige color so is easy to distinguish those kind of things. But I have faith next time will be better or like it was before.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Tim Shipe
Fixed Ops Director
832-446-4021

Ronda S.
Conroe, TX
Service Dept at North Freeway Hyundai
I always receive great service, friendly and helpful staff! Will continue to use North Freeway Hyundai and I am employed there.

AT
Angie T.
Humble, TX
04/17/2019 Category: Service
It was a pleasant wait while getting my car serviced.

Jean T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Age of Excellent
Attn: for Seniors Hands-on Driving...Test Drive... Thank You from my friend PC Sales Mgr for the sources of information like a pro...Everyone needs a Sales Rep.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oxygen Sensor
Very fast service

Jose A.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Very friendly environment, quick turn around service

Nathaly O.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in a matter of minutes

Janay L.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Every Time!
I have been coming to this location for the past few years and they always take care of my cars needs.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent. Will return when next service is due. The day I had the scheduled service, I returned home to find service coupons in my mailbox. If those coupons are presented at the next service, will you honor them although they will be expired at that time? Also, can I suggest coupons be sent via email. Much more convenient and can access at the dealership with your phone.

Thank you!

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Was in and out

Stephen C.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Mark C.
As always, people were very friendly and very professional. I’ve owned Hyundai’s for many years and will for many more.

Stuart S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Four Wheel alignment
Brought my Genesis to NFH for an alignment after purchasing new tires. Work was done promptly.

GM
Graeme M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Since buying my first two Hyundai vehicles, the customer service at North Freeway Hyundai Houston has been excellent.

Montgomery, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Good, prompt service.
This dealer's service department gets you in and out efficiently and delivers the service as promised; good for those who want to wait on the vehicle. Nice customer lounge.

AP
Arvind P.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I was happy with the service and the time it took to get things done

Delia B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Galore!!!
Customer Service Galore!!! The associates at Hyundai are great, they listen , they take immediate action and make sure that their customers are satisfied. I am so happy I changed from Toyota to Hyundai, The associates at Tejas Toyota are the entire opposite from Hyundai, no comparison. I know at Hyundai I am not longer a number, I feel like a VIP. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I love the fact that I do not have to beg for service, Hyundai service is fast and efficient. It feels good not having to go back endless times as I did so many times with Tejas Toyota. I am very proud of my new choice Hyundai. I love the clean restrooms. If anyone is looking for a reliable car, if you want peace of mind Go Hyundai !!!

TA
Tommy A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great
Excellent and speedy service!

Kenneth B.
Humble, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealer Service in Houston
Brandon was my service representative – I have dealt with several automotive deanships in my life time. North Freeway Hyundai is the best for me they have been efficient and effective. Primary due to my service representative – a person by the name of Brandon. He is there for the dealership, he is also there for the customer AND IT IS OBVIOUS on both accounts. Has always kept me informed of my repairs, went to bat for me with warranty issues and always suggested what I needed with explanation, never pushed if I refused (unless he thought my safety was in jeopardy). I purchased another Hyundai primally because of the service I received (not sales -they are pushy) from the maintains and repair section. And also because of the value of the vehicles I own.