Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5Overall Rating 4.6206874/5rating 4.6206874
Overall Rating 2.51724/5Overall Rating 2.51724/5rating 2.51724rating 2.51724rating 2.51724

PC
Patricia C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I'm always greeted and all my questions answered Professionally.

LZ
Lance Z.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Service as usual
Had a warranty repair done, found out they would Uber me home and back (because I lived within the 10 miles range of the dealer), this was a huge plus.

EG
Edward G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service above and beyond
Brandon went above and beyond dealing with Car Max about my extended warranty. He worked with them for most of the day and got a new compressor for my AC system and got my Vera Cruz repaired

QB
Qendresa B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Super fast customer service
Fast camein early and got it over with less than. Hour wait

Donald B.
Conroe, TX
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch Dealership / Service Dept
Had my 2017 Elantra for 1 1/2 years and bought the service agreement to maintain my vehicle in top notch shape. I have a good repour with a few service agents who remember me every three months when I return. I highly recommend the maintenance program to all future Hyundai owners. You will not be disappointed !!!

EM
Elain M.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
600000 mile maintenance
Excellent service, explained recommendations and charges prior to service. Was out in 2 hours. Thank you Brandon, service advisor

SF
Sucor F.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Serviced my Car, Awesome experience.
I was here to perform my car servicing. The crew were very cooperative, helpful. They discussed what was required to be done. The team was very welcoming. Great experience!

TA
T A.
08/04/2018
Disappointed with the AutoButler Service
Last month, we decided to use the Auto Butler service that was supposedly part of the purchase package. The service involves application of a protective coating; but they will wash and detail the car for an extra $19.99 which we had to pay because they wanted to make sure the car was clean before applying the coating.
The expectation was the car would be cleaned inside out, including the windows, leather seats, dashboard, protectant, etc.
It was a rip off. A $6 drive-thru wash would have left the car cleaner. As for the inside, it was not even vacuumed properly, no protectant applied to the dashboard, etc.

In all fairness, the service is not directly administered by North Freeway Hyundai - at least that is my understanding.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from North Freeway Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Katherine A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always excellent customer service...

Hockley, TX
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Makes you feel like your business means something.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied!
Very quick oil change with friendly faces & overall good experience .

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Brandon
Customer service is the best!!!

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great
Prompt response

Robert R.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Repair on a 2009 Santa Fe
I have the vehicle evaluated by a couple of repair facilities with no luck. I brought it to the dealer for evaluation and repair and they took care of the issue.The staff is always attentive and the estimates and time frames are met.

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Very professional with great service

CA
Carmelita A.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Good service & nice people.
Brandon Burris always explain what needs to be done on the car before they do any kind of service and very pleasant.
The place is very clean and bottled water, different kinds of soda & coffee are available to every one in the waiting area.

MK
Michael K.
TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly and wuick
Brought my car in for a window tint and it was done quickly and professionally. Staff greeted me upon arrival and were friendly and courteous.

GM
Garbin M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
My latest dealer visit
It’s a nice facility and I was met with a friendly service advisor promptly. He did a good job of taking care of me, my car was serviced within a reasonable time and my car was washed. The cashier was efficient and polite.
All in all - a pleasant experience!

Humble, TX
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Not bad!
Was happy with the service provided. Just took a little longer than I would have liked, but other than that i was satisfied.

EA
Elizebeth A.
Conroe, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Attentive
The way you’re treated is what makes this place great. I used to get oil change close to home but I’d rather travel a little further for excellent service!