Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5Overall Rating 4.6666644/5rating 4.6666644
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Delaina H.
Beaumont, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always Good
Always good place to get your car service done and don't have wait long

Ronda S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
It is very convenient because I work there
I can get my vehicle serviced while working

PS
Pedro S.
Tomball, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
General service
Pretty good service with nice waiting room. They explain in detail any concern that you have with your car.

Calvin W.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service center
They always call to check and see how can they be of any assistance.

TH
Thomas H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
2017 Ioniq
These people go the extra mile, no questions asked and are the most fair dealing business I have had the pleasure of doing business with.. They WILL take care of you !!

Terrell B.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
I loved how they work so fast to get your car finished so you able to start your day besides staying at the car dealership for a long period of time

CK
Carolyn K.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Brandon always goes out of his way to make sure his customers are taken care of. He never acts like he’s too busy to help and makes sure I understand the vehicle services that are needed for my vehicle.

Montgomery, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
great service

PM
Patricia M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Best customer Service and fantastic deals
I have been happy with my Hyundai Tucson since I purchased it as a certified pre-owned 2012 back in February 2013. I had met the owner of the dealership 7 or 8 years before and he kept his word at finding me just what I needed and wanted for a very fair price.
A month ago the engine light came on for the very first time. Turns out it was an inner engine thing. I had taken it to another Hyundai dealership closer to my workplace and after 5 days of a runaround and charging me for a large portion of the investigation, I called North Freeway Hyundai and spoke with the owner. With my permission they came and got my car and gave me a loaner to drive while they got the problem taken care of. everything went smoothly and at no charge to me. Everyone from the voice on the phone to the young lady who delivered the loaner car to me at my office, to the owner, Paul Peebles and his crack mechanic team, Pete and Brandon treated me like a favorite family member. Now my oldest son plans to go to North freeway when he is ready for his car, I highly recommend this place!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Love the service!
Z

2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Satisfied with the service they provide

NA
Nichole A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great
My car was taken care of an even got a free wash 😊

NN
Nhat N.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
great service
Been going here for all services need. Each time they take care of me. Definitely will go back again.

BJ
Braxton J.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Serive
Fast Service, I take my car here all the time.

Selena H.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The folks here really take care of customers
So professional and efficient!

Stanley W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2019 Category: Service
A spur of moment emergency came on. Needed oil change and Brandon made sure i was taken care of. Thanks the whole team. Good job.

Stuart S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change done promptly
Had my oil changed on my 2012 Genesis R-Spec recently at North Freeway Hyundai, while I waited. The waiting room was comfortable and quiet and the work was done promptly. Brandon treats his customers very well.

MV
Miguel V.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
North Freeway Hyundai provides fast, excellent and professional service.

Katrina B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Another Satisfied Customer!
Great Service received from Clay Nedal and the Hyundai Service Team.

John W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Location
Great location.
Having my vehicles serviced there is easy and convenient.