ES
Ed S.
06/30/2021
Problem solved
Jason resolved my issue with losing my dashboard lights. Thanks Jason.

Toyota Sequoia
06/24/2021
Go to for Service
Northside is my go to for service for my vehicles. Not an excellent rating this time because of extra time I had to wait on my oil change because no oil filter in stock. But staff is friendly and kept me up to date on the progress and it all worked out for the good.

ES
Ed S.
04/23/2021
Quick service
Jon and his crew did an excellent job on my last oil change. They pointed out some items on my car that needed attention and we scheduled a time to get those items fixed.

GA
Gerri A.
Toyota Sequoia
03/18/2021
Go to for Service
Northside and Jon are my go to for service and auto advice!

Camden, MI
02/28/2021
Thanks for great service!
Thanks for taking such great care of our cars!

Tom B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/14/2021
Friendly, on time delivery of vehicle
A scheduled appointment was made. I had planned on leaving my vehicle there all day to get the shop some flexibility. My vehicle was ready when I called. The repairs were done right at a very reasonable price. Same as the quote. I use Northside Auto & Truck Service for all of my vehicle maintenance and repairs.

Friendly, efficient, good service. Definitely recommend.

PW
Paul W.
01/23/2021
Great service... Honest pricing
Been having cars serviced for years... Never had a problem or been gouged...

Chrysler 300
01/14/2021
Awesome
Very pleasant, helpful, and I do great work. I have always dealt with Jason but everyone is pleasant.

Bill B.
01/06/2021
I talk to my repair person on the work to be done.
Why did I get an e-mail for a service reminder to be done in 50 miles?

TL
T L.
Arlington, OH
12/26/2020
Trustworthy and great job!
I have taken all my cars to Jason and Jon for over 20 years. They always take great care of them, don't try to sell you stuff you don't need. They stand by their work. I am loyal to them and they take good care of me! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

John D.
12/25/2020
Thank you!
Thanks for the Christmas Eve Day service!

Camden, MI
11/26/2020
Great service-- again!
Northside always does a wonderful job with repairs! We don't go anywhere else for car service! Thanks!

Dan H.
11/22/2020
Jon's staff of professionals, including himself. Honest appraisals of needed & necessary work to be done.
I have always had honest and accurate appraisals for the work performed and products purchased from Northside. I most recently purchased four new tires and an oil change. Before purchasing, Jon reviewed a wide selection of appropriate tires and chose tires that I have been happy with in the past. While there Jon introduced me to his newest piece of equipment. A brand new tire balancing machine. He explained how it was superior to his previous unit. You could tell he was proud of it and was looking forward to using it! Jon ordered the tires that same day, and declined to accept payment from me until the work was done the following week. This is one of the reasons I continue to patronize Jon and Northside.
Dan H.

Terry M.
11/21/2020
Friendly great service
I appreciate that they are honest about what needs to be done. They treat the customer with respect. We have been going there for many years.

YT
Yolanda T.
Tiffin, OH
11/19/2020
Awesome Customer Service and Great Work!
I just went in to the nearest car shop on my lunch which happened to be here because of what I thought was a loose tire. They came out right away to check my tire out. After he looked it over he found it to be my tie rod. I showed up without an appointment, they fixed my car that day, received a ride back to my job so they could work on my car, AND they picked me up when I got off of work!!! He showed me under my car and explained everything to me and let me choose the price for my parts. Does it get any better than that honestly? I had never heard of the shop before but I promise you I will go there again and I will refer everyone there as well. Great people! Great service! Great work! Thank you!!!