GA
Gerri A.
Toyota Sequoia
09/25/2020
My Experience
Friendly staff. Competent techs and reasonable pricing

SR
Sharon R.
09/23/2020
You took the time
You took the time to fix my brother’s car who was visiting from SC. He made it all the way home with no issues. He was very grateful and wanted to thank Jason for taking time and working him in to fix his car. Thank you

GM
Gary M.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/01/2020
Personalized Service
Jason fixed my van by resetting the software that caused the problem. I didn't even know mechanics did that. They can do it all.

Mark W.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/01/2020
Reasonable
Fair and reasonably priced work done in a timely fashion.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/20/2020
Great mechanical work on my car!
What is not working on my car will be found and FIXED!!!

07/13/2020
Honest and fair.
Always a great job on my cars. Nice to know my cars will continue working great for a long time afterward!

GS
Gary S.
06/04/2020
Outstanding service and workmanship.
Exactly what I have come to expect, great service, excellent workmanship.
Hope I never need to go elsewhere.

ES
Ed S.
06/04/2020
During my routine oil change, Jon and crew found out why I was having low air pressure in my right rear tire. There was a nail in the side wall of my tire. It was on the side of the tire that could not be normally seen. A new tire has been ordered and will be replaced quickly. Thanks for keeping me and my family safe on the highways.

SE
Sharon E.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/23/2020
Always gives great and friendly service!!
Been dealing with them for years and they always do great work and are always very friendly!

MA
Matt A.
Ram Pickup
04/08/2020
Never disappointed
Made a last minute call for service. Jason got me right in and fixed up in a remarkably quick time. Jason also took the initiative to disinfect my truck before he got in and after her was done. Professionalism at its best.

Dan H.
03/07/2020
Northside Auto
I have been trusting Northside and Jon Loman and his staff for all my auto repairs and maintenance for a number of years. Currently I am the original owner of a high mileage (307,000 miles) Nissan Altima. Recently, I dropped it off for an oil change and mentioned to Jon that I would like for him to evaluate whatever might be needed to bring it back up to specs and advise. I was expecting there would be a number of items for suspension and belts and possibly hoses. When I picked it up, Jon had an itemized list of repairs and replacement parts listed in sequence of priority. We decided we could do it over a couple of months or all together. We chose the latter. When completed, the car ran and rode 100% better than before! Not sure that I will get another 300,000 plus miles going forward, but my confidence in the car and its road worthiness has risen substantially.
Jon always explains clearly what he feels needs to be done, and once completed will again explain what was done. He searches for the best price on parts that will achieve the desired results.
After the most recent work was done, I received a call from Jon stating that I had been erroneously charged twice for an alignment charge. He apologized profusely and issued a check for what was double charged.
In a business such as Northside, not only do you sell service and repair, but for me I feel I have an added feeling of confidence that the work performed is done professionally and honestly.
KUDOS to Jon Loman and his entire staff.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/07/2020
Great work on my automobiles
Work is always done in a timely manner. Never have to worry about returning to get job done again because it wasn’t done correctly the first time.

Jeep Renegade
03/06/2020
Oil Change
Service is always trustworthy and done right.

Doug C.
Dodge Dakota
02/06/2020
Jason always very friendly and describing the problem and offering solutions. Great service and will always return.

Dan H.
02/05/2020
Jon's staff of professionals, including himself. Honest appraisals of needed & necessary work to be done.
Work is completed as scheduled. If a ride is needed to take you to work or pick you up it is arranged.