Northtown Hyundai Automotive

RACHEL NANETTE S.
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
I had an excellent experience at Northtown Hyundai. Chris was friendly, not pushy, helpful, and overall made the buying experience comfortable for us; it's a big reason why we decided to go for it, not to mention the great deal he gave us. Will definitely recommend to others.
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 07/27/2015

Hi Rachel
Thank you for sharing your experience!   Congratulations on your new Veloster!! I'm happy to hear that all went well with you and Chris.  Please let us know if you need anything.

Webmaster

MF
MICHELE A F.
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Dave was great to work with
I actually came in there looking for a different care, but they made me such a good deal on my new sonata that I could not pass it up.
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 07/24/2015

Hi Michele
Congrats on your new Sonata!!  Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate it.  Let us know if you need anything and have a fun weekend :)

KO
KRIS RAY O.
07/22/2015 Category: Sales
Genuine interest in customer's best interests
I was reeling from pouring a ton of money into a lemon. Plus another dealership experience had left me feeling defeated. Northtown took great care of me and helped me forget about that other junk.
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 07/23/2015

Hi Kris
Thank you for sharing!  I am happy to hear that all went well with your visit.  If you need anything please let us know.

RJ

GARY G C.
LOCKPORT, NY
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
PRICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Very good experience - Taken care of immediately - very satisfied with lease agreement .
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 07/20/2015

Hi Gary
Thank you for sharing your experience, we truly appreciate it!

JOHN PAUL M.
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
Customer focus
This is our second car from Northtown. The acquisition process was pleasant and professional. The on-going service on the first vehicle was outstanding and I fully expect it to be the same on the new car. We're satisfied customers and we will be back.

BR
BRITTANY ROSE R.
07/16/2015 Category: Sales
Great place
Friendly, easy to work with and got a great deal!

RT
RICHARD J T.
HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/14/2015 Category: Sales
Hyundai Purchase
Great experience with the purchase of my new Hyundai

Hi Richard
Thank you for sharing your experience!  Congratulations on your new Hyundai, please let us know if you need anything.

FD
FRANCIS X D.
07/14/2015 Category: Sales
great
very knowagable

Hi Francis
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we appreicate it!

GS
GREGORY PAUL S.
07/13/2015 Category: Sales
After a short meeting I walked away with my brand new car knowing I received a fantastic deal!

Hi Gregory
Congratulations on your new car!  Thank you for sharing the experience you had, we appreciate it.

PB
PEGGY A B.
N TONAWANDA, NY
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
great salesmen
Very happy experience, salesman was knowledgeable and professional and friendly without being pushy . A thank you to Michael Stepien.

EZ
ERIC LUDWIG Z.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/30/2015 Category: Sales
service
great service
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 07/01/2015

Hi Eric
Thanks for sharing your experience!

HS
HOONTAEK S.
06/30/2015 Category: Sales
Nice people
Great place!

SA
SABRI A.
06/27/2015 Category: Sales
Being able to make the purchase and drive home in only a couple of hours was a great feeling!
The salesman was knowledgeable to answer my questions and help me decide what I want in a very friendly manner!
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/28/2015

Hi Sabri
Congratulations on your new car!!!  Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it.  Please let us know if you need anything.

AT
ALEXANDER P T.
KENMORE, NY
06/26/2015 Category: Sales
No pressure
Jerry was a pleasure to work with and took the time to get answers to every question I asked.
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/26/2015

Hi Alexander
Thank you for sharing your experience, happy to hear that all went well!

RODERICK S.
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY
06/24/2015 Category: Sales
Dave was awesome! No pressure and car was ready the same day.
Dave was awesome!
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/24/2015

Hi Roderick
Congratulations on your new car!  Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate it.

TARA JOAN S.
06/18/2015 Category: Sales
Will is great!
Had a great experience getting my 2015 Santa Fe. Everyone was very nice and helpful, especially Will, my sales associate.

LW
LOUISE ANN W.
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
very efficient
very good
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/15/2015

Hi Louise
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

RL
ROBERT C L.
N TONAWANDA, NY
06/12/2015 Category: Sales
Easy to work with salesman
I and family have bought many cars from this dealership
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/13/2015

Hi Robert
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we appreciate you continued trust in us.

NF
NICHOLAS J F.
DEPEW, NY
HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/12/2015 Category: Sales
Every Time
3rd or 4th vehicle I've purchased. Excellent each time. Mike always gets the deal done.
Michael A., Webmaster from Northtown Hyundai Automotive responded on 06/13/2015

Hi Nicholas
Congratulations on your new car!  Thank you for sharing your experience and your continued trust in us.