DEAN S.
Kelso, WA
Nissan Pickup
02/18/2019
They got my pickup right in, no waiting.
They got me right in fixed me up and I was on my way. They explained to me the issue and got it done. Very polite and professional.

LR
Larry R.
Lincoln Town Car
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business has always given him good work. He does recommend them to others.

CHRIS S.
Rainier, OR
Toyota Tundra
02/09/2019
the people and the good work they do
you care about us. you do the best work and care about your vehicle.

JOEE D.
02/08/2019
Friendly and professional
These guys and Terri have always been there when I need them!

SP
Shawn P.
Suzuki SX4
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the service he received was great. The staff was friendly, and quick. He was pleased with his visit.

BA
BILL A.
Kelso, WA
02/05/2019
Great Service from Great People
As usual, Terry & Imants got me taken care of and I was back on the road without a problem. I was informed of the problem after the diagnosis and the costs of the repairs were provided prior to starting the work. The costs were accurate and the car was repaired in the time Terry said it would take without any surprises. Recommended to anyone who needs auto repair services. Good people doing things right!
Terry and Imants L. from Northwest Auto Specialist Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your continued patronage over the years Bill

02/02/2019
Good comunication and interaction
Good comunication and customer interaction.
Terry and Imants L. from Northwest Auto Specialist Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your confidence in us. We appreciate your business

Terry M.
GMC Safari Passenger
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Terry said his vehicle is running well and he appreciates the business for getting him done in a timely manner.

SF
Sara F.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sara said the employees trustworthy. They were super flexible with her schedule. They looked over her vehicle for free. They brought down her quoted price to a more affordable amount.

MF
MIKE F.
Toyota Prius c
01/30/2019
Outstanding service!
Having Northwest Auto service our vehicle. We could never ask for more.

AW
ANDY W.
Ram 1500
01/30/2019
They always have an honest answer they fixed my problem and they back what they do even if it’s not warranted I trust him with my rig‘s

TJ
Todd J.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Todd said he had no issues with the service.

BT
Bill T.
Castle Rock, WA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he appreciates the great service he has received from the business. He has never had a problem with them, and they really look out for him and his family.

DAVID R.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/10/2019
convient, quality diagnostic, troubleshooting DR
I was very impressed by the promt diagnosis and the service I received. I felt they were very professional and curtious. I am a repeat customer. And will use them again. David R.

WP
William P.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff diagnosed the problem, and he told them to go ahead and fix the vehicle there.

JOHN S.
01/09/2019
Outstanding service
Teri and team have earned my trust-- great communication on any/all issues with vehicle. Great service and repair time in all vehicles--
Terry and Imants L. from Northwest Auto Specialist Inc responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your business and continued trust in us.

DOUG D.
Rainier, OR
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Diana D
They have always been friendly, quick to do the work, knowledgeable and we have gone to them for many years and we trust them!
Terry and Imants L. from Northwest Auto Specialist Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your continued trust in us.

Sam S.
Ram 1500
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he would recommend this business for service.

AW
ANDY W.
12/07/2018
Always great service and fast! The owners and staff are wonderful and very friendly!
Always fast and friendly service! The only place I will take my rigs for service or repairs!

SR
SUSAN R.
12/05/2018
Trustworthy
I would not trust my vehicle to anyone else. They have saved me so much money by being honest.