TH
TERRI H.
Toyota Sequoia
04/07/2021
Battery Issues
Amazing service as always. Thoroughly examined my car for a battery draw only to find it was a bad battery. Replaced it and off I went. Love them!!!!

DT
DAWN T.
04/01/2021
great shop
Honest, good work practice and friendly

ANGELINA M.
Pilot Hill, CA
03/31/2021
Honda repair
Rob, Danielle, & staff truly care about their customers (turned friends, as I feel) they explain (in English LOL) what is going on with your car & make me feel comfortable in asking questions.

SARAH H.
03/27/2021
Oil change and tire rotation they got me in on short notice

SP
SKI P.
03/25/2021
The best place in town!
Awesome people and great work! Highly recommended

EK
EDIE K.
Honda Civic Si
03/19/2021
First Visit
Rob and team were great to work with. He tried his utmost to take the time and investigate a less costly solution to our car trouble. Service was timely and practical. Communication was excellent and frequent. Fantastic first experience with this local, family-owned business.
Rob and Danielle L. from Nuts & Bolts Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks for giving us a shot! I am glad you were happy with our service, we look forward to working with you in the future.

TOD S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/19/2021
Fair and honest
A few weeks ago when the check engine light on the pickup came on, Rob checked it and said it might be emissions related and cleared the light to see if it was intermittent, no charge. When the check engine light came back a week later, he researched it and found that the dealer should repair it under warranty and gave me a discount on the diagnostic charge. Much appreciated the savings and their honesty

MT
MARGET T.
Penn Valley, CA
03/18/2021
Review of service
Excellent service, as always.

AUDREY B.
03/17/2021
The staff was friendly and professional
The staff was friendly and professional And the service was done within the time frame given / So great to have professional shop in this area and not having to drive down to Roseville - and their cost was half of of the estimate I received from Roseville
Rob and Danielle L. from Nuts & Bolts Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thanks for the review!

CO
CAROL O.
Jeep Liberty
03/17/2021
Great family/people. I trust them.
See above

JOHN & MICHELLE W.
03/11/2021
Always super nice and fair priced
Won’t take our cars/trucks anywhere else, always appreciate their honest quality work, and the fact they are always 100% with their customer service.
Thanks Nuts & Bolts for stellar Service!!!

IW
ISABELLE & JASON W.
03/10/2021
Always a pleasure doing business with them
It’s always a pleasure doing business with nuts and bolts.

DU
DUSTIN U.
03/10/2021
Quick, friendly, reliable!
Every time I use Nuts and Bolts Auto I am completely satisfied! Rob and Danielle are very friendly and helpful! Prices are great and the service is quick! I dropped my car off after hours Monday night for a basic service and tire rotate. Almost 1st thing Tuesday morning I received a text saying my vehicle was complete! Love these guys! and I always know my washer fluid will be full whenever I leave. Which is good because I use those things constantly!

NB
NANCY B.
Colfax, CA
03/04/2021
Quick and Thorough
Office staff was very friendly and helpful. Was very honest about the timeline and costs
Rob and Danielle L. from Nuts & Bolts Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2021

Thanks for the review!

TA
TODD A.
Auburn, CA
02/25/2021
Friendly great service they honest
Easy to schedule no hidden costs always prompt on getting the work done