Danny D.
Scion tC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Danny said they were convenient, and open on Sunday and got him in.

Jonathon L.
Kia Soul
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jonathon said the staff was really helpful and really positive. It was quick service.

Ramon G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ramon said the business took him in last minute and did a good job. They were very helpful.

JZ
JAMES Z.
Mercury Sable
09/13/2018
Quailty and service
Didn't try and make me buy what I did'nt want and freindly.

NF
NANCY F.
Carlsbad, CA
09/11/2018
Friendly, efficient peole

Matt M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Matt said everything was good at this business.

AG
Arthur G.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said the staff at this business was courteous.

09/09/2018
Battery
Got me what I needed for the price I could afford! I being all my cars here because they are great!

SA
SANDY A.
09/08/2018
Customer service
I liked the way the staff tried to educate multiple customers without trying to unnecessarily upsell them. I sat for an hour and a half , in the lobby, waiting for my new battery install, while observing several interactions. I found them to be informative and courteous.

EO
Ed O.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he has never had a problem and Ron the owner provides a good warranty. He gets good service and prices.

Jermey M.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Jermey said this business did everything that he requested in a timely manner.

JILL M.
Dodge Durango
09/03/2018
They are great!
Jim was working the front and he is super nice and knowledgable a d the people at oceansode tire were great. Wood highly recommend!

RICHARD B.
Dodge Durango
09/01/2018
I am proud of Oceanside Tire and Service Center supports the Military and they also do an excellent job. U.S.M.C Gives the opportunity for the enemy to die for there Country
. U.S.M.C Gives the opportunity for the enemy to die for there Country

AF
Amanda F.
RIPPED OFF
IF YOU’RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH FAIR PRICING OF PARTS/MAITENANCE, DO NOT EVEN WALK IN THE DOOR!!
Also, please disregard my earlier review because I was A FOOL to trust the ever smiling Jim Johnson.

AF
Amanda F.
RIPPED OFF

JE
Jackie E.
08/30/2018
Not too trustworthy, time-wasting and overpriced
Originally went in about a year ago for an oil change. Prior to getting my oil changed, nothing leaked. After coming home I noted that they said there were many leaks in my car and suddenly there was oil all over my driveway. I stupidly went back for another oil change there, where they said my old pan was leaking and my oil was very low. They are the only one that's changed my oil. They found so many things that they checked off that were wrong with my car, including the serpentine belt and some other belt which was quoted at $176 to replace. They said the belt was severely cracked and needed to be replaced right away. By the way the oil change took 4 hours previously and I wasted my whole day there. So I took the car back and said when there are working on it, but I would like to see the belts when they were done. So the only one belt was not necessary to replace and they took off $28. When the job was done I ask to see the serpentine belt which was supposed to be severely cracked and could see nothing wrong with it. So I paid them anyway and went home and guess what? My car was screeching as soon as I got to my house. I called them and they said they needed to do an adjustment to the belt and I drove back all the way with a car screeching so loud in heavy traffic after I have been there from 11 to 3. They tightened it up and said that it should be good. All in all, it was the most stressful, waste of time and money, that should not have happened at all. I have two more pages of things that they said needed to be done. My car is old, but it only has 45,000 miles on it. If I did all the work they suggested, it would cost around $1,500. Still looking for an honest mechanic.

Robert H.
Honda Ridgeline
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he was put on hold today and no one ever called him back when he was trying to find out info about tires. The advertised prices were what he was charged for the service on his vehicle.

Miwa C.
Mazda CX-5
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Miwa said it was pretty good, she has no complaints.

Joe B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business is very professional. They are very quick and do a good job.

Josh R.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Josh said service was great at this facility. The staff at this facility stuck to their time line. He stated he felt the service wasn't as quick as he would have liked it to be,