DON B.
11/15/2019
Got me back on the road
Had lack of heat problem,it was quickly diagnosed,a rental car was available,and it was repaired in a timely manner. Many thanks to Ode tire,Don B

ROBERT M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/09/2019
Fast and Friendly service.
Ode's did a nice job on my recent visit. They were able to get to my car quickly and I was out of there in in time.

Charles C.
Wixom, MI
Buick Regal
10/07/2019
Honesty, Friendly, go the extra mile to get me the best pricing for repairs
I found a front access panel missing on my marker lite and while I was getting my last Free oil change from the Buick Dealership, I requested a quote on replacement of the parts. They quoted me a price of 512.00, citing there was significant damage and would require hours labor to repair. I took my car to Ode for their assessment and they noted NO DAMMAGE and were able to replace both parts for 172.00. As I said earlier, HONESTY.
I realize the dealership has a very high Overhead, however, they didn't need to excessively over charge me to offset their costs. THEY LIED TO ME. This is why I travel 35 miles to have all non-warrantee work done.
I have been with Ode for years because they do honest and reliable work. AND NO THIS IS NOT A PAID COMMERCIAL...Just the Truth. Thanks Guys...

09/21/2019
Customer Friendly
Fast Friendly Service, Personable

DALE W.
Clarkston, MI
08/30/2019
Great service, great timing, great business.

RUTH W.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Saturn VUE
08/24/2019
Well worth the distance
7 1/2 miles from home but worth it. Great service. Fair prices.

CP
Christopher P.
Eastpointe, MI
Saturn L200
08/08/2019
The Best!
After being taken by several auto repair shops I found ODE. I have never been happier with the service that I got at ODE. They did a fantastic job repairing my car after an accident. Paul went out of his way to help me with the payment of my bill and Nathan did a great job explaining what was being done to fix the car, even showed me pictures of what was being done. Overall, I am glad that I found ODE and will continue to have them service my car. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SF
Stephen F.
Sterling Heights, MI
Chrysler Sebring
07/20/2019
Great customer service and I'm always satisfied with the work done to my car and I appreciate that you guys always keep it real with me.

SL
SHARON L.
Mount Clemens, MI
GMC Envoy
07/19/2019
Closest Thing to Family
Outstanding workmanship and Customer Satisfaction. Knowledgeable Mechanics and very Reasonable Rates. Preventative Maintenance letting me know what I will need replacing in the near future and cost so I can plan accordingly. Great guys been going to Ode's for 20 plus years with all makes and models. Not out for that one time pocket book gouge, they truly want your returning business. I have been recommending Ode's for years and for those who decided to go elsewhere good luck.

KATHY S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/10/2019
Excellent work
Another great job. Thank you all for your help, compassion, understanding and caring. It's hard to find people in business's with a heart, but you all do. Everything was awesome as usual.

YD
Yvonne D.
Saturn VUE
07/09/2019
Service/Attention/Honesty

DALE W.
Clarkston, MI
06/19/2019
Service was friendly, fast, quality shop.

David S.
Saab 9-7X
06/03/2019
All ways do great work
Can never say anything bad about this place

Cadillac Seville
05/24/2019
Terrible
Took my several different times for the same thing terrible

PS
Princess S.
Dodge Avenger
05/12/2019
Happy customer
Thankful for this place quality work for my car that I do my best to take car off!!

SHEILA H.
Chrysler Sebring
04/29/2019
Timely and concerned
For the few years (6) that I have done business with Ode Auto, I have had nothing but great service. Pricing on some services are a little costly, however, certified workers are a plus.
I'd rather get what I pay for, then have unskilled workers do more damage.

DOUG M.
04/11/2019
They will do what you need at a reasonable price and still do quality work. They also keep a record of your vehicle and notify you when something is time to do.

CP

Saint Clair Shores, MI
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/29/2019
Professional
Great customer service honest and reliable reasonable pricing I am a long-time customer.
From my personal vehicles to my work related trucks and even some light duty machinery they are able to accommodate my needs πŸ‘

SL
SHARON L.
Mount Clemens, MI
GMC Envoy
03/06/2019
Awesome
I have been a steady customer for over 19 years and have NEVER had a problem or an issue servicing my vehicles. I have had Excellent service and trust there knowledge and expertize. Ode wants your repetitive business not a one time gouge on your pocket book. The employees are respectful, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have recommended Ode's to numerous family and friends and they to were also satisfied. If your looking for an established extremely knowledgeable repair facility look no more. Number one in my book.