KATHY S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/10/2019
Excellent work
Another great job. Thank you all for your help, compassion, understanding and caring. It's hard to find people in business's with a heart, but you all do. Everything was awesome as usual.

YD
Service/Attention/Honesty

DALE W.
Clarkston, MI
06/19/2019
Service was friendly, fast, quality shop.

David S.
Saab 9-7X
06/03/2019
All ways do great work
Can never say anything bad about this place

Detroit, MI
Cadillac Seville
05/24/2019
Terrible
Took my several different times for the same thing terrible

PS
Princess S.
Dodge Avenger
05/12/2019
Happy customer
Thankful for this place quality work for my car that I do my best to take car off!!

SHEILA H.
Chrysler Sebring
04/29/2019
Timely and concerned
For the few years (6) that I have done business with Ode Auto, I have had nothing but great service. Pricing on some services are a little costly, however, certified workers are a plus.
I'd rather get what I pay for, then have unskilled workers do more damage.

DOUG M.
04/11/2019
They will do what you need at a reasonable price and still do quality work. They also keep a record of your vehicle and notify you when something is time to do.

CP

Saint Clair Shores, MI
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/29/2019
Professional
Great customer service honest and reliable reasonable pricing I am a long-time customer.
From my personal vehicles to my work related trucks and even some light duty machinery they are able to accommodate my needs 👍

SL
SHARON L.
Mount Clemens, MI
GMC Envoy
03/06/2019
Awesome
I have been a steady customer for over 19 years and have NEVER had a problem or an issue servicing my vehicles. I have had Excellent service and trust there knowledge and expertize. Ode wants your repetitive business not a one time gouge on your pocket book. The employees are respectful, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have recommended Ode's to numerous family and friends and they to were also satisfied. If your looking for an established extremely knowledgeable repair facility look no more. Number one in my book.

JASON P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/09/2019
Customer service and mechanics
Once again the people at ode tire had my truck up amd running in no time. They even helped me save some money in the process. Thanks again Armondo Darreb Paul and Nathan.

RZ
Ronnie Z.
Subaru Impreza
01/06/2019
New Tire
I always choose Ode for any help I need for my car. I am a female and I always feel comfortable walking into the place it is always clean and I feel in all the years I have been going there I never walk out feeeling cheated.

Grosse Pointe, MI
Lincoln MKZ
01/03/2019
Fast, friendly service
The staff at Ode are fantastic. Got my tires repaired quickly.

Jeep Liberty
01/01/2019
Windshield Repair
My windshield repair was timely and done within a few hours. Ode Repair gave me a great price that was lower than other companies in the area. I will continue to bring my car to them. They’re dependable, timely, do excellent work, and have fair prices.

NM
Nancy M.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/27/2018
1999 Mercy mountianeer
Explained problems clearly and did not talk down to me.
Sent me a video of the problems my car had before working on it and of the repairs made.
Work was completed down to me.

charles v. c.

Wixom, MI
Buick Regal
12/22/2018
i had a 1pm appoitment for new tires and front end alignment
went out of their way to start work on my car ON TIME. comfortable waiting room with TV and coffee and offered me cookies to go along with my coffee. when it was time to tally up my bill, Darin advised that there was a $70.00 REBATE from Amazon. He could have said nothing and kept the Rebate for the company but he gave the rebate to ME.
that is why I drive 40 miles for repairs on my car. Honest Business Practiced Here. Always friendly and efficient. would recommend them to all who are in need of service. KUDOS....

RAY G.
12/05/2018
very quick
loved how fast i was in and out with the job done

JASON P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/27/2018
Customer sevice and knowledgeable mechanics
The personnel and mechanics are all about saving you money as best they can and fixing your vehicle the correct way. From the time you walk in they are all about taking care of the customer. They get the job done as fast as they can. Armondo and Darin are always so helpful, even if you call with an annoyimg question. Nathan is always rwady tonget you in and out with a rental vehicle. Cannot say enough good things about ode tire. Wont go anywhere else.