DOUG M.
04/11/2019
They will do what you need at a reasonable price and still do quality work. They also keep a record of your vehicle and notify you when something is time to do.

CP

Saint Clair Shores, MI
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/29/2019
Professional
Great customer service honest and reliable reasonable pricing I am a long-time customer.
From my personal vehicles to my work related trucks and even some light duty machinery they are able to accommodate my needs 👍

SL
SHARON L.
Mount Clemens, MI
GMC Envoy
03/06/2019
Awesome
I have been a steady customer for over 19 years and have NEVER had a problem or an issue servicing my vehicles. I have had Excellent service and trust there knowledge and expertize. Ode wants your repetitive business not a one time gouge on your pocket book. The employees are respectful, friendly and very knowledgeable. I have recommended Ode's to numerous family and friends and they to were also satisfied. If your looking for an established extremely knowledgeable repair facility look no more. Number one in my book.

JASON P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/09/2019
Customer service and mechanics
Once again the people at ode tire had my truck up amd running in no time. They even helped me save some money in the process. Thanks again Armondo Darreb Paul and Nathan.

RZ
Ronnie Z.
Subaru Impreza
01/06/2019
New Tire
I always choose Ode for any help I need for my car. I am a female and I always feel comfortable walking into the place it is always clean and I feel in all the years I have been going there I never walk out feeeling cheated.

Grosse Pointe, MI
Lincoln MKZ
01/03/2019
Fast, friendly service
The staff at Ode are fantastic. Got my tires repaired quickly.

Jeep Liberty
01/01/2019
Windshield Repair
My windshield repair was timely and done within a few hours. Ode Repair gave me a great price that was lower than other companies in the area. I will continue to bring my car to them. They’re dependable, timely, do excellent work, and have fair prices.

NM
Nancy M.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/27/2018
1999 Mercy mountianeer
Explained problems clearly and did not talk down to me.
Sent me a video of the problems my car had before working on it and of the repairs made.
Work was completed down to me.

charles v. c.

Wixom, MI
Buick Regal
12/22/2018
i had a 1pm appoitment for new tires and front end alignment
went out of their way to start work on my car ON TIME. comfortable waiting room with TV and coffee and offered me cookies to go along with my coffee. when it was time to tally up my bill, Darin advised that there was a $70.00 REBATE from Amazon. He could have said nothing and kept the Rebate for the company but he gave the rebate to ME.
that is why I drive 40 miles for repairs on my car. Honest Business Practiced Here. Always friendly and efficient. would recommend them to all who are in need of service. KUDOS....

RAY G.
12/05/2018
very quick
loved how fast i was in and out with the job done

JASON P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/27/2018
Customer sevice and knowledgeable mechanics
The personnel and mechanics are all about saving you money as best they can and fixing your vehicle the correct way. From the time you walk in they are all about taking care of the customer. They get the job done as fast as they can. Armondo and Darin are always so helpful, even if you call with an annoyimg question. Nathan is always rwady tonget you in and out with a rental vehicle. Cannot say enough good things about ode tire. Wont go anywhere else.

DEANNA P.
GMC Envoy XL
11/19/2018
Outstanding!
Great service! Never had to wait. They are all so very nice & caring. Prices are great & quality work.

LG
Lucy G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/06/2018
Quick Repair
Courteous and swift service!

CF
Cynthia F.
Westland, MI
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2018
Great service/customer service!
I had recommendations from two previous customers before I went there.I was not disappointed. Service was prompt and pricing fair. Digital reports and recommendations come right to my phone. They even notify you for regular maintenance. A very happy customer.

SL
SHARON L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2018
Fantasic Quality Service
I have been a Loyal Customer since 2000 servicing my vehicles at only this facility. Trust and Satisfaction keeps me returning. They provide Quality work and reasonable prices. Always able to handle my repairs and advise on upcoming repair work I will need in the future. The Team at Ode's is just that, they all work together to provide outstanding service. They take Pride in their work which is something these days hard to find. Thank You Darin.

ES
EILEEN S.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
07/14/2018
honest, trustworthy great service
I have relied on Ode Tire for 20+ years for my auto maintenance/tires need. They are honest and provide excellent work.

EE
ED E.
Charter Township Of Clinton, MI
06/18/2018
Customer Service
Customer service is hard to find anymore. If you are tired of feeling like the business is doing you a favor, and you are paying for it, take your vehicle to ODE's.

CP
Christopher P.
Eastpointe, MI
Saturn L200
05/27/2018
Great and personalized service.
I was given great service ce.
Darin O. from Ode Auto Repair & Tire responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks Christopher, We appreciate you giving us a try as well as your great review. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Ode Auto Repair & Tire