Latest Review 3 minutes ago

09/25/2018
Standard Oil Change
As always, they are outstanding!!!!!

Mike and Cassie P.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/25/2018
Great Service!
Off Campus Auto Repair provides great, friendly service. I never have a doubt that they are looking out for my best interests.

Toyota Matrix
09/21/2018
Can always count on Off Campus!
Thank you for the care with which you tend to automotive concerns from safety, to cost, to customer interactions; I have always trusted in the care & service provided by Off Campus Auto Repair. Truly appreciate your service to my vehicles throughout the years. ~MM & Family

Marilyn H.
09/19/2018
They are so friendly and pleasant to deal with.
They always get me scheduled very quickly for the work I need done on the car. They do a great job with oil changes and always go over a long check list of all functions of the car.

IS
Ica and Ken S.
09/13/2018
Fixed tire
Fixed my tire in a timely manner. Great job!

Mount Vernon, IA
Freindly Service
Keith and the entire staff were helpful, Freindly and professional.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Colorado
Quick reliable service.
Well done.

AH
Ashley H.
Iowa City, IA
This place is GREAT!!!!
The service I received was nothing less than exceptional. From the tow truck driver who came to get me, to the man behind the counter giving me the keys to a loaner, I experienced nothing but kindness and professionalism. As long as I live in Iowa City, I will trust only this company to take care of my car. Thanks to everyone for your help!
Keith V. from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Hi Ashly, Thanks for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. We strive for completely satisfied so i again thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star! You're business is highly appreciated. If you need help again please give us a call. Have a great day!!
Keith

Ronda (Chris) M.
Peoria, IL
09/06/2018
They were kind, understanding and provided prompt and efficient service.
My daughters left Illinois and were on their way to Sioux City, Iowa for their grandmother's funeral. They stopped for gas in Coralville and after filling up their car, the car wouldn't start. They called dad who was already in Sioux City. My husband called a couple of places and they wouldn't even schedule a diagnosis until 2-3 days later. He called Off Campus Auto Repair and they would fit us into their schedule knowing our predicament. While they were diagnosing and fixing the problem, they gave our daughters a rental car so they could get some lunch. They kept my husband informed of what was wrong and what needed to be done. They got the repairs done and our daughters were back on the road in a matter of a couple of hours. We were so relieved, pleased and so appreciated the kindness and understanding that the employees of Off Campus Auto Repair provided to my husband and our daughters. We haven't had any issues since that repair and it's been 2 1/2 months since our service. If we ever have car issues again around the Coralville or Iowa City area, we will definitely call this place again. THANK YOU again for your fast, reliable, and prompt attention and your compassion extended to our family!! It is greatly appreciated!
Keith V. from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the kind words & the 5 stars. I'm so glad we were able to you out in what was already a stressful situation. Again my staff & i thank you so much & hope you have a great day!!
Keith

Rebecca S.
Tiffin, IA
08/01/2018
Perfect!
Everyone there was so nice in explaining what was wrong with the car as well as exactly how they were going to fix it. Cost was reasonable and service was performed in a timely manner!

Charles M.
07/26/2018
Awesome
This shop is the best there is and every will be!!!!

Stacey S.
West Branch, IA
07/23/2018
Great people and excellent service
Karen and Keith are the best.

07/13/2018
I am very happy about pricing and service. My only complaint is I pay extra to have my car cleaned out and the guy that is doing it lately is not very good misses spots and doesn’t clean very well. Next time I’m not going to pay the extra fee and see if he does the same job.

EH
Ellen H.
Iowa City, IA
06/27/2018
Great service at Off Campus Auto!
We have been customers of Off Campus for many, many years. Having a vehicle that is in good running shape is important to our safety and ease of living. Keith and his crew can be counted on to provide prompt, efficient, and reliable service. We have even had emergency service provided out of town double-checked by them when we were back in town. Off Campus is one of the “good guys.”

06/25/2018
Outstanding
They are amazing. It is why I keep coming back.

Melody and Jerry S.
06/12/2018
A Great Place to go to have cars checked out that you might be interested in buying!
I am searching for another used car as mine is biting the dust. I love that Off Campus Repair is willing to look over any car that I am interested in buying to make sure I am buying a quality car; I value their opinion and trust them to share with my any red flags there are in a potential car I want to buy!

Rebecca C.
06/12/2018
The staff are friendly. The techs are knowledgeable and efficient. The shop is super clean. Loan cars are available.

Ruth W.
Des Moines, IA
04/29/2018
Had my car towed in to the shop when travelling...they rearranged their day's schedule to look at my vehicle earlier so we could be on our way as trying to make it to an event in Detroit to watch my grandson compete. Such a great team....so helpful and reassuring. On our return home, we waved as we went by --- they didn't see us, but the gratefulness and good thoughts were going out to them!!

Mary M.
04/21/2018
Consistent good advise and mechanical work for my vehicles
I have been a customer since 1979. Did try the service departments of car dealerships after new vehicle purchases but I have always returned to Off Campus as I trust them. Buying a new vehicle is a risk as well as depending on a dealership's service department. Thus, I have had six vehicles under the care of Off Campus and have been greatly satisfied. I appreciate the skilled and friendly staff and owner. All good!~

CP
Chris P.
Tiffin, IA
Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2018
Very trustworthy !!
They have been handling our cars pushing 20 years. I trust their decisions and they call before they install any part that we had not discussed -when I drop my car 🚙 off. They are a fun bunch with great humor