John M.
12/11/2019
Services
Good people
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you John!  I'm glad we were able to take care of your alignment needs and we look forward to servicing your vehicles.
- James

Cynthia B.
North Liberty, IA
11/21/2019
It's very convenient to take my car in early before work, use a loaner car and return after they close and leave key in drop box.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you Cynthia!  The free loaner cars do make life much easier.  We greatly appreciate the 5 star review.

PR
Phillippee and Annie R.
Lincoln Zephyr
11/15/2019
My car was leaking oil and brakes where squealing
My brakes in the rear were low, and very bad, i also noticed a leak under my car engine. the staff at off campus auto repair. gave me a loaner car gor a few days and repaired my breaks as well as a leaking cam shaft gasket. their are HONEST are always informing of the car needs and process of repair as well as time of completion of repair. Great Job guys

thanks
phillippee
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Phillippee!  As always, we greatly appreciate your business!

AG
Anna G.
Prescott, IA
Dodge Stratus
11/11/2019
Very Helpful
Worked with me on my car when it broke down 3 1/2 hours away from where I live. Give you a week free storage spot to figure out what you're gonna decide. They're very patient and work with you and ultimately gave me a name of a company who could junk my car. Very good service
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the review Anna.  Happy to be of assistance any time you are in our area.

Todd S.
11/10/2019
Loaner cars
I needed a new ignition coil and spark plugs. During an online search these parts should cost about $150 (on the high end). The amount quoted me was $507 to do the work. Seems a little overpriced. Also wanted some brakes done and they seemed a little high vs. some other shops.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the review Todd.  I'm sorry we failed to meet your pricing expectations on this repair.  We do appreciate your business and your trust is very important to us. Please give me a call if you would like to discuss further. - James

Daleine and Jack C.
Lincoln Aviator
11/07/2019
Off Campus is the BEST!
These guys always find a way to meet our car needs quickly & efficiently to keep up safe out there on the road.
There's no better place to take your car!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Daleine!  It is always a pleasure assisting with your car needs.  We greatly appreciate your kind words.

SK
Sharon / Phillip K.
10/31/2019
Efficient and friendly
The staff are very friendly and the service is very efficiently.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Sharon!  We are always happy to help!

John M.
10/25/2019
Great people
On time and reasonable priced
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you John!  We appreciate your business!

Mary M.
10/19/2019
Off Campus Auto Repair
All good. My mechanic for 40 years. I am frequently driving out of town and Off Campus keeps my vehicle road worthy!!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Mary!  Our goal is to keep you safe on the road.

Chevrolet Cruze
10/08/2019
Quick service!
Easy to schedule, prompt service. Consistent quality.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2019

Steve and Laura M.
North Liberty, IA
Volvo XC60
10/04/2019
The people!
Off Campus Auto Repair does a terrific job on our vehicles, of course, and their customer service is excellent. They provide vehicles for us to use while ours are being serviced, they are knowledgeable about what needs to done immediately and what can be scheduled for a later date, and they are always helpful about making time for urgent repairs. Keith and the team at Off Campus are trusted partners and we can't say enough about how satisfied we are with their work. Thank you!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Steve and Laura!  It is always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs!  We greatly appreciate the wonderful review.

Jacklyn D.
Parnell, IA
GMC Terrain
10/01/2019
Awesome Service
Great staff you have here James was great to explain every step and make suggestions never felt pressure to do anything felt very confident about the work that was being done and suggested to be done .
Hats off to this shop. I am passing the word around and i will be back,
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you so much Jacklyn!  It is always a pleasure assisting you with your vehicles! - James

CP
Chris P.
Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019
Service above and beyond!
They found a couple problems that needed taken care of. Appreciated they found them before before they created damaged . I can always count on them to keep my car running smooth.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks Chris!  We greatly appreciaty your business!

09/17/2019
Great Service - as usual!
The folks at Off Campus Auto Repair have been taking care of my vehicles since the mid-90s. They are very accommodating to my schedule, provide a loaner car if I need it, explain the issues, and perform excellent work.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Beverly M.
09/17/2019
Recommended by my local service center. Very friendly and accommodating. My morning started with a flat tire, ended with a smooth finish. They sent out a person right away, kept me updated for arrival and in a small amount of time had my tire in, fixed and myself back on the road. Very accommodating and reasonably priced. I will continue to use them and recommend them to friends.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Beverly!  It was great to meet you.  Discovering a flat tire first thing in the morning is never fun, but I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly.

Shona M.
Solon, IA
09/07/2019
Excellent service!
Brad is fantastic and always gives us the best care!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you Shona!  We appreciate your business.

Kia Sorento
09/04/2019
2016 Kia Sorento
Quick response time, good communication, timely service, friendly
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the review.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/26/2019
Prompt service and reasonable price.
Thank you!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Rachel G.
08/24/2019
Great, speedy service!
We are new to the area and just googled an auto repair shop when the lights in our car came off. We were skeptical when we realized how out of the way this shop was, but it worked really well, especially when they told us we would be able to use a loaner vehicle for free while they had our car! That made the whole process so much smoother. They also finished the work a lot faster than they said they would which always helps. Definitely will be returning!
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Rachel!  We try our best to make the repair process as painless as possibly and get you back on the road quickly.

08/15/2019
Good experience
Took vehicle in to have preventive maintenance check prior to vacation trip. Only thing I would change is that I would really like to have received a checklist of what was evaluated, along with the status. Had to call back to see if transmission fluid had been checked. Nice place, nice staff.