Nissan Frontier
02/09/2019
Great staff
They are a great staff and very honest. They tell and show you what is wrong.

SK
Sharon K.
Saturn VUE
02/07/2019
Fast efficient friendly service
Car was towed and repairs completed in 24 hours. Very pleased and will continue to use their services.

GMC Terrain
01/23/2019
quality is nice
The repair quality is good, but the labor expense is a little bit high for me as a student.

Stacey S.
West Branch, IA
01/17/2019
Awesome service department!!!
Keith and the gang always rock
star my vehicle service and Karen is always extremely pleasant to work with.

Steve B.
Oxford, IA
01/17/2019
Always feel treated well
I always feel that the staff at Off Campus Auto Repair treat me well. They are friendly and explain why they are recommending a particular service. In this case I wanted to delay a recommended service and they understood my position and did not pressure me.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Steve! It is always our goal to make sure you are safe on the road and try to prevent unexpected vehicle breakdowns.  We appreciate your business!

John and Shirley B.
01/15/2019
Courteous people who smile and are kind.
The people at Off Campus are friendly and the service has always been reliable.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you John! We always look forward to seeing you.

Kim B.
North Liberty, IA
Hyundai XG350
01/10/2019
Professional..Genuine..Honest
Campus gets 5 stars !! They serviced my car and walked me through each step. Ive never had a repair shop that are so honest and genuine. They took very good care of me and I will certainly return for my routine car maintenance.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Kim for the 5 star review!  It was a pleasure assisting you with your car needs.

CP
Chris P.
Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019
As always quality service. They found a problem that needs there attention. I set it up for next week.
I trust them completely to care for my car. One less thing I need to think about.
James L., Service Advisor from Off Campus Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Chris!  I am glad we have earned your trust.  We appreciate you!

SD
Sherae D.
Arlington, VA
01/03/2019
Excellent quick service
We were in town visiting for the holidays and had a couple car issues. Off campus auto repair was so helpful. They got us right in and had our car fixed within the day. The customer service was excellent. I highly recommend them!

PR
Paul R.
12/31/2018
Great job
This company did a great job. All were very helpful and courteous.

Jeff K.
Baraboo, WI
12/27/2018
Professional
My active duty son had car issues while traveling back to base. With one call this team of professional mechanics agreed to take the car in and get him on the road. Clean and professional shop that I would recommend to anyone!

MJ
Mike and Barb J.
12/27/2018
Truthful and Reliable
Off Campus always does a great job, is honest, and wonderful. They went out of their way to get our daughter's car into the shop over the holiday. I would highly recommend Off Campus!!

AL
Amy L.
North Liberty, IA
12/24/2018
A great place
Honest, reliable and great service. They strive to make you happy every time.

Mary M.
12/15/2018
Consistent good service and help
Trust Off Campus Auto Repair to keep my vehicle road-worthy. My highway driving is in some remote places so I need to have my vehicle in good shape for travel. Repairs in some other places have not been so good; therefore, I like to start my travel time with my vehicle ready to roll. Thanks to all at Off Campus!

12/14/2018
They are always so accomodating and always do an excellent job on repairs.

EH
Ellen H.
12/03/2018
Safety First
We trust Keith and his crew to keep us on the road safely. When I mentioned that the tires seemed to have problems gripping the wintery-mix November pavement, they checked the remaining tread. The mileage left on the tires would probably be OK for a few more miles if this were Spring, but they advised us to get new tires. It was the right call. Selling a set of tires wasn’t their priority. Protecting us this winter was. Thank you!

Maria M.
Toyota Matrix
11/27/2018
As always, professional & realiable service.

SR
Sue R.
Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018
The best I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.
Everything one could ask for in an auto repair shop...honesty, knowledge, helpfulness in understanding what is needed and the most pleasant employees to deal with anywhere. I have been a customer of Off Campus for over 20 years and have total respect for everyone who is employed there.

john t.
11/12/2018
Stranded and repaired
I broke down in the middle of nowhere. They towed and then repaired - replacing several parts. Really great service and follow-up over repair period. I will go back.

11/07/2018
Off-Campus Auto Repair was great!
Everyone was courteous and professional, and the car now works!