Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks

BN
Ben/ Horalia N.
BMW 745Li
04/28/2020
Omega Automotive in Northridge always provide the customer the best service, and very reasonable prices, thanks to Carlos, and entire team.

BG
Bill G.
Simi Valley, CA
04/25/2020
The BEST!
Carlos and staff are the best! Good quality work! Carlos has taken care of my car maintenance and always able to take care of the unexpected emergency! Honest, curtious, friendly service!

Jim D.
Sylmar, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/17/2020
When I lost my keys last week Carlos and his people got me fixed up fast at less cost than I expected. An when there was a ‘little’ goof they handled it fast and calmed me down when I almost panicked with their cool professionalism. In this time of high stress it is wonderful to have such great people taking care of my car.

HW
Haley W.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/15/2020
2007 Jetta
Extremely nice & professional. I will forsure be going to these guys for all my repairs! Great prices & very friendly and welcoming staff! Thanks Carlos!

RE
Richard E.
Woodland Hills, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/31/2020
Great job
Good communications throughout the project. They expect same perfection as the customer.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 04/01/2020

Thank  you Richard. We appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure helping your repair your car.

NB
Ned & Roberta B.
Granada Hills, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/29/2020
Competent and honest
I look for two things when selecting a mechanic: competence and honesty. I found both with Omega. I have been going there for years.

We are very happy to have  you as customers. We work hard to stand behing our work investing both great effort, time and resources to be an asset to our customers. Thank  you for your kind words.

Stephen S.
Encino, CA
03/23/2020
Great work! Excellent pricing!
Very courteous and professional work! Very very happy! Steve S

BU
Beth U.
03/13/2020
Omega gives great service
Always friendly, prompt, efficient and honest, I recommend Omega to anyone who needs any kind of automotive service.

Regana R.
Van Nuys, CA
03/04/2020
My auto was in a minor accident. (Insurance claim). The guys at Omega : Kind, helpful and know the ends and outs. Highly recommend this shop. My project truck, when ready for body and paint will go to Omegas I pledge my loyalty!

DA

GA
Grace A.
West Hills, CA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Grace said she had a good experience with this place.

Baldemar H.
02/17/2020
They have a good service there..
They have a good service there. Also, the place is closed where I live besides that the service is quick..

WH
William H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
William said they were very friendly, very affordable and very explicate about the problems with his vehicle. They were very clear and helped him prioritize the work that needed to be done.

YC
Yolanda C.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Yolanda said Carlos was helpful, honest, and fixed the vehicle in a timely manner.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you taking the time to give us a review Yolanda. I appreciate it. Our goal is to provide thrustworthy service done in a timely manner. we value our customers time and make every effort to offer quick turn around time.

Devon S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Devon said that they're reasonably priced and he wouldn't go anywhere else. Carlos is the best and gets everything done in a timely manner.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 02/01/2020

Thanks you so much Devon, I appreciate your review. it's a pleasure to take care of yours and your wife's car. we are honored for the trust you put in us.