RE
Woodland Hills, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/31/2020
Great job
Good communications throughout the project. They expect same perfection as the customer.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 04/01/2020

Thank  you Richard. We appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure helping your repair your car.

NB
Ned & Roberta B.
Granada Hills, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/29/2020
Competent and honest
I look for two things when selecting a mechanic: competence and honesty. I found both with Omega. I have been going there for years.

We are very happy to have  you as customers. We work hard to stand behing our work investing both great effort, time and resources to be an asset to our customers. Thank  you for your kind words.

Stephen S.
Encino, CA
03/23/2020
Great work! Excellent pricing!
Very courteous and professional work! Very very happy! Steve S

BU
Beth U.
03/13/2020
Omega gives great service
Always friendly, prompt, efficient and honest, I recommend Omega to anyone who needs any kind of automotive service.

Regana R.
Van Nuys, CA
03/04/2020
My auto was in a minor accident. (Insurance claim). The guys at Omega : Kind, helpful and know the ends and outs. Highly recommend this shop. My project truck, when ready for body and paint will go to Omegas I pledge my loyalty!

DA

GA
Grace A.
West Hills, CA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Grace said she had a good experience with this place.

Baldemar H.
02/17/2020
They have a good service there..
They have a good service there. Also, the place is closed where I live besides that the service is quick..

WH
William H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
William said they were very friendly, very affordable and very explicate about the problems with his vehicle. They were very clear and helped him prioritize the work that needed to be done.

YC
Yolanda C.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Yolanda said Carlos was helpful, honest, and fixed the vehicle in a timely manner.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you taking the time to give us a review Yolanda. I appreciate it. Our goal is to provide thrustworthy service done in a timely manner. we value our customers time and make every effort to offer quick turn around time.

Devon S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Devon said that they're reasonably priced and he wouldn't go anywhere else. Carlos is the best and gets everything done in a timely manner.
The Team at O. from Omega Automotive & Northridge Bodyworks responded on 02/01/2020

Thanks you so much Devon, I appreciate your review. it's a pleasure to take care of yours and your wife's car. we are honored for the trust you put in us.

Diane C.
Panorama City, CA
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Diane said they were good, but the business didn't fix one little thing because she had a time issue, and it wasn't their fault. The staff did a very nice job of cleaning it and detailed the vehicle, too.

Thank you for giving us a review. We appreciate your business and are ready to perform any pending work. Minor repairs can be done while you wait. Thank you.

Sharon M.
Los Angeles, CA
10/11/2011
Absolute Best Service
My recent and past experience with Carlos and Family@ Omega Automotive, was indeed top noch. I had become very dissatisfied with the lack of real customer service at other repair shops, until I found this company. I am very impressed with the high quality of customer care we received, not only from Carlos, but all of his employees. With cutting edge technology, excellent customer service, I am extremely satisfied with my interactions with this company.