Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TL
Trisha L.
Hampton, GA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Trisha said the staff did everything she asked them to do for a reasonable price. The service was done in a reasonable time.

OC
Olin C.
Hampton, GA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Olin said the mechanic kept him updated. He informed him before the part was purchased, to get his approval for purchase.

KG
Kevin G.
Volkswagen GLI
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the facility does a great job. They did extra work and it was exceptional.

Thank you kevin.

LK
Lashari K.
Ford Expedition
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Lashari said the business's process was fast, they kept her informed and they are polite.

Maurice W.
Ellenwood, GA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Maurice said they did a good job and they provide good service.

SJ
Stanley J.
Chevrolet S-10
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said the business did good work on his vehicle. However, they charged too much for the services he received.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Stanley to keep providing great service to our customer, there are costs. all good things come with a price.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided great service, and he likes that the business is able to work on his type of vehicle.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Mr Mike for giving us the oppinuity,

Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Bianca B.
03/17/2018
Terrible Customer Service from Owner
I am very disappointed with the service I received recently. I have taken my vehicle to this shop before as a loyal customer. However, this most recent time I came my vehicle came back to me with more problems than when I brought the vehicle there. My husband usually deal with the owner and I talked with him a few times about the issues that I was having. The last time I went back to talk with the owner and trying to express my concerns yet again, he was rude and told me that I am not to come back to his shop if I didn't trust him. That's not how you deal with a customer that has given you business for years now. My car is still having issues and my check engine light came on soon after getting my car back. My husband went to talk with him once again and he was treated very poorly by the owner. I will never do business with this company again nor will I ever refer anyone to this location.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/19/2018

I am sorry you felt that way, you brought your can in, for a loud gringing noise and oil leaks, we found valve cover gaskets & the left rear wheel bearing making so much noise that you could not turn the radio up loude enoughf to cover up the noise, we replace the valve cover gasket & replace the left rear wheel bearing, the oil leak stoped and the loud irriating noise stop, you picked up the vehicle and you complain of a noise now coming from the front of the vehicle. one of the cv axle was bad it had broken boots and no grease, we replace the axle, you complain of a small noise when coming to a stop and a small wining noise at 40mph, we check over the car found the car has tire noise and possible front wheel bearing starting to go bad. You keept insisting that you have all ready paid for wheel bearing, you only paid for one wheel bearing, their are three more on the vehicle. we have been honest and fair to you every time.
If you do not have thust in us any more. I is time you find another mechanic. we are not going to br held hostage because you want free repairs.

KA
Kenny A.
Cadillac Escalade
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the service provided by the business was well done.

AA
Alexis A.
Stockbridge, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the staff is great and they kept her informed during the service.

BA
Bianca A.
Nissan Maxima
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said he had a bad experience and the job did not turn out right. They fixed one thing but the noise is still there. He tried to talk to them but nothing more was done and they already have his money.

Jeanine S.
Decatur, GA
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeanine said there were no issues and Esau was great. He made the process go very smoothly.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Jeanine, as you know Mr Esau always give a 110%.He is commited to his customers. I will be sure to let him know.

Thanks

Don S.
Acura MDX
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Don said the facility does a good job.

LG
Lorna G.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Lorna said she's satisfied with the business and the staff does a good job. She will continue to be a repeat customer.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you Lorna, for giving us the opportunity to service your car. we do appreciate your business.

Derrell B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Derrell said the business does good work.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you Derrell i am glad to be of service.

ANTONIUS B.
GMC Yukon XL
03/04/2018
The way they do business with people, provide & explain what are the problems with your vehicle. The work is efficient & also provide a way home if the work takes long hours & pick you up when it’s done.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you Mr Black we appreciate your business.

SP
SHANTILL P.
GMC Yukon
02/28/2018
Customer service
Osborne automotives always provide great services, from the initial greeting to repairs. Each time I have visited I received accurate and speedy service to receive my vehicle in the same day. Now same day depends on what your vehicle require.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 03/10/2018

Thank you Mr Perkins you are greatly appreciated.

FC
Frances C.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Frances said it was okay. She'll be bringing her vehicle back because there's something else needed.

CG
COREY G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/05/2018
You listed someone else car.
You listed someone else's car on this survey. You did give me a estimate on my car AND LEFT IT IN WORSE CONDITION THAN WHEN I BROUGHT IT IN.
Andy O., Owner from Osborne Automotive Inc responded on 02/12/2018

IF WE DID SUCH A BAD JOB ON YOUR CAR WHY DID YOU NOT CALL OR BRING YOUR CAR BACK ALL OF THE WORK WE DO HAVE A YEAR WARRANTY.

ANNETTE B.
Nissan Maxima
01/25/2018
Wonderful Service!
I was debating whether or not to take my vehicle to a Nissan dealer. I am so glad that I made the right choice with Osborne Automotive Inc. My experience with the staff were great. For example: I was concern about my car been left at the shop a couple of days because of the snow storm. I just knew that I would be charged extra because my car were fixed, and because of Illness I was unable to pick up my car. The staff assured me of the no extra charge amount. Great service and friendly staff.