RD
Ron D.
Jamison, PA
07/16/2019
Thank you Kyle and your team for the outstanding service. My work truck is back up n running. Highly recommend. Kyle and his team are upfront and honest. Thanx again.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 07/17/2019

Ron!  We appreciate the opportunity to remove and install your turbo speed sensor on your 2018 Freightliner.  Snap-on Tools are serving us well.  We appreciate your confidence in our team!!

Jacob P.
Hulmeville, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was great. The work was expensive.

BW
Bill W.
Hatboro, PA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff was very accommodating and explained everything to him, and he was well pleased with the service. He also noted the facility was very neat.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 06/24/2019

Bill,  Thank you very much for trusting us with your motorhome.   It was our pleasure to get you back up and running.  Enjoy!

SG
Sara G.
Southampton, PA
05/31/2019
Courtesy check, knowledge, trustworthy
The OSSCO Group team is top notch. From the courtesy check through the repair they not only keep you informed but they educate you with tips on how to maintain the longevity and safety of your vehicle. Staff is friendly and accommodating!!!
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 05/31/2019

Sara, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for being such a great customer!

GR
Grant R.
Sellersville, PA
Nissan Rogue
05/29/2019
Great Service, Great People, Awesome Place
Kyle and his staff always provide top notch service and detail to my vehicles. Appreciate everything you guys do!
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 05/31/2019

Grant, Appreciate you! Thank you!  OSSCO Team

WC
William C.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff seemed honest and did a good job. Everything worked out good.

DF
Daniel F.
Spring House, PA
05/13/2019
The best of the best!
I was recommend to ossco group through my cousin who is an employee. I was in the market to get some performance work done to my diesel pickup. I have absolutely no negative remarks. Super friendly staff, amazing shop, and top notch work. Nothing but the best from these guys!
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 05/14/2019

Daniel, Just be-cuz we think highly of our great customers, we extend a great big THANK YOU for your five star review!!

GN
Gregory N.
Philadelphia, PA
05/03/2019
Inspection
Extremely happy with the service. They got me in and out in a timely manner with very reasonable and honest pricing. I’ll definitely be back again.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 05/03/2019

Gregory, we appreciate you.  Thank you for the awesome review!
- Ossco Team

Robert W.
Bensalem, PA
Dodge Nitro
04/05/2019
Very Convenient and place looks Legit
Place looks very legit. The process was convenient. Holly is very friendly and helpful. The later hours OSSCO provides with the second shift seems like that will be very helpful for customers. Holly and Kevin gave me extra information regarding my service. It comes off extra careing like a friends and family atmosphere. I just got an oil change and the $60.00 seemed a little expensive, which I could be dead wrong. I did not shop around or get other prices. But in the past Kyle has worked on my car and let pay days/weeks later. So if the oil change is pricy it's no big deal. Thanks guys, it looks like you came a long way.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the awesome review.  We appreciate you sharing your experience with us as well as your loyalty.   The price of the oil change includes a premium WIX filter as well as Synthetic Blend oil which extends the recommended interval of your oil change (resulting in more miles for the buck).  Oil changes are a small investment for the overall health of protecting your engine.   We're happy to keep you moving!  OSSCO team!

CA
Clint A.
Doylestown, PA
Ram 2500
03/27/2019
Fantastic service
Ossco Group has a grate team to take care of your needs. very friendly, knowledgeable people. I don't wright reviews but the service that I got here is well worth my time to do so. I will continue to bring any of my vehicle needs here.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Clint. It was a pleasure working on your truck and we are beyond grateful for your business.

TD
TONY D.
Dodge Durango
03/14/2019
If you own a vehicle, this is the place to go!
I've been using OSSCO group since they came to the area,their service is the best hands down!!! The whole crew is top notch!!!!!!
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Tony!  We appreciate you!!

HG
Holly and Mike G.
Southampton, PA
02/28/2019
Great!! friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy team of people! OSSCO Group cares about you and your vehicle maintenance!!
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your OSSCO experience.  We pride ourselves in those values!  We look forward to seeing you back!!

Steve B.
Ivyland, PA
Hyundai Veloster
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff is friendly and the service was exactly what he requested. He stated they always do a great job.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 02/26/2019

Hi Steve,
Thank you for entrusting us to service your vehicle needs! It was a pleasure meeting you!  Happy day to you.

Matt C.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business did a great job,
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 01/31/2019

Matt, Thank you very much for your remarks and for taking time to leave a review!!!  We APPRECIATE you!

Rich C.
Willow Grove, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Rich said every time he goes into the business, they do what they say they will do in a timely manner and for a good price. They are nice, too.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Rich,
We appreciate you!  Thank you!  It's our pleasure to ensure our customers are HAPPY!  Team OSSCO

FA
Frank A.
Pennsylvania
Ford Excursion
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he likes the staff.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 01/18/2019

Hi Frank!  Thank you!  We happen to think you are a great asset to our customer team! With appreciation!

WC
William C.
Richboro, PA
GMC Terrain
12/22/2018 Category: Service
William said he went to the business for an inspection. They provided good, quick and efficient service.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 12/26/2018

12/14/2018
The people
Very happy with service
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 12/17/2018

Barry,  thank you!  We appreciate you!

Sergiy M.
Subaru WRX
12/11/2018
Quick, polite and professional
Extremely happy with the service, everything began on time and ended earlier than anticipated. Very friendly staff and professional environment.
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Sergiy,  We appreciate your business and wish you the very best with your business and schooling!  Great to meet you.  Happy to have you as a customer!

Michael W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/10/2018
Awesome
Got me in right away and beat other prices I got by a lot, guys are great, I will be taking all my vehicles there
Kyle M., Owner from Ossco Group responded on 12/11/2018

Michael,
Thank you!  We appreciate you!