4.5

Laurel, MD
09/17/2020 Category: Service
The sales and service people are really friendly and easy to work with.
Really good place to buy a vehicle.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for your great review.  I will share this with Shavon.  My team and I appreciate your input.

LC
Linda C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Convenience and good professional people working there.
Great service for my vehicle, timely, and professional very nice Service Manager, Shavonne is always pleasant, kind, and knowledgeable. She is a great asset toy your service department.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review.  I will share this with Shavon.  My team and I truly appreciate your input.

BE
Billie E.
Gambrills, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Service manager did a great job but dealership needs more resources
My car was damaged while at Ourisman for service overnight, scratched paint along passenger side. I thank Patrick, my service manager at check in, for taking pictures beforehand, keeping me informed of the service, and working hard to get me in a loaner and in for paint repair when we realized what had happened. It's unfortunate that someone damaged the car and didn't bring it to management's attention (I would add a post-inspection so I'm not the one who finds this out). I appreciate Mike for following up on my concerns that their service team is overloaded and the company needs more resources or a different process for situations like this. It's not realistic for the maintenance service team to have to follow up and be responsible for also getting a loaner car, scheduling paint repair, and continuing to deal with the, most likely, 100s of service calls/customers each week.

09/16/2020 Category: Service
Car damaged during service
My car was damaged while in service. Passenger side clearly ran into sometime and scraped front and back sides. Pictures beforehand showed no damage. Having a difficult time getting the dealership to schedule the repairs. Impossible to get service on the phone. They are severely understaffed and too much pressure on just a few people who are obviously working hard at service counter. I’m having to continually call them to get this fixed. Totally unsatisfactory service.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/19/2020

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me this morning.  As I mentioned, Patrick is setting up a loaner car so we can get your car back in to fix the lot damage.  As we mentioned on the phone, we are working on the staffing issues to improve your service experience.  Patrick will be happy to know that you were happy with his service.  We will be in contact with you regarding the loaner car.

Sincerely.

AT
Alfreda T.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2020 Category: Service
MY FAV PLACE .... next to my HOME!!
They have never let me down, or met my expectations; the customer service is awesome, honest and reliable!!
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review, I will share this with Patrick and our team.
they will appreciate it.

Darlene R.
Washington, DC
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Easy and quick
Easy and quick
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR review, it means a lot to our Team.

GD
Gregory D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Sales person scheduled us in and out in a good timely manner. They cleaned our vehicle free of charge. We love the service.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for your great review.  I will inform Patrick.  My team and I truly appreciate it.

SL
Stephanie L.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Consistent service and friendly
Staff is very accommodating and service area is clean and comfortable.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR review, it means a lot to Shavon and our team

OV
Olivia V.
Greater Landover, MD
09/09/2020 Category: Service
COVID-19 service
Waiting room is to small during this time
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/11/2020

I apologize for the limited space in our waiting room.  I will review your repair order.  I value your opinion and will reach out to you as soon as possible.

MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me today.  I do appreciate the feedback and I will meet with my staff to keep an eye on the waiting room.  You're right, even with the spacing, when the waiting room gets to capacity we need to be able to offer temporary showroom or outside seating.  I will also meet with the technician and review the process to reset the tire/maintenance reminder light.  As a good will gesture I will add notes in our system to provide your next oil change on the house.

Renee C.
Crofton, MD
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Horrible Communication & Wait Time
Won't Return!
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/08/2020

I apologize for the poor comunications I would love the opertunity to make it right, I will  review your repairs with my staff and give you a call tomorrow.

MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today, again I apologize for the poor comunication and shuttle issues.  I value your input and will be meeting with my staff to get back to the level of service that you are used to from us.  I will also make notes to the system to appoint Shavon as your point of contact for future service visits.  You could also ask for me directly.  As I mentioned, per good will, I will provide you with a free vehicle detail with shuttle service or valet at your convenience.  Just call Shavon or me to arrange the detail service.  I an assure you that your next trip will be a great improvement.

09/07/2020 Category: Service
Recall Maintenance
No problem, recall complete as indicated.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the good review, I appologize that we didnt deliver 5 star service, I will try to reach you tomorrow, I value your opinion and would like to know what we could have done better to earn 5 Stars

SD
Suzette D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
15000 mile service handled courteously, timely and with proper precautions due to Covid-19.
Very pleased with social distancing in wait room. Service was completed as promised.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate the kind words and work hard to take care of you and your vehicle especially in these tough times with COVID-19.  I am glad our facility lived up to your expectations.

Collette M.
Washington, DC
Black lives Matter too
After hearing from Mr. Michael L.C from Ourisman Hyundai in Bowie MD that he will change the outcome of my service for the last 3 years. I was excited that he offered to have my car fully detailed at the dealer. He also added in a LOANER car while my car was parked there overnight waiting to be detailed. (Without Any Additional Fees). By this being offered to me, he made me feel like a Valued customer. He also stated that from this day forward he would make sure when i come for car services that my car gets washed. ( Except if the weather is 45 degree or under). I would like to Thank the professional Advisors that Assist me with information regarding my car and etc...

Black Lives Matter Too
Not happy with this location, Ourisman Hyundai In Bowie MD. I’ve been coming here for 3 years and still have NOT experienced my car getting washed AFTER serviced. There’s ALWAYS a reason why. 3 years!!!! No exceptions why this is. I’m done with Hyundai and done with this location. I will be headed next door to the HONDA DEALER to purchase my truck just around Christmas 2020. Thanks Hyundai for making my decision so easy.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/05/2020

i apologize for your unfavorable experience this visit and previously.  I'm not sure why your car was not washed.  I am out of the office until Tuesday.  I will look into this upon my return and reach out to you to try to rectify this situation.

MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to talk with me this afternoon,and again apologyze that your vehicle wasnt washed. I do value your opinon and will review you visit with my staff.  I have put the notes into the computer to make sure your vehicle is washed when in during future service.
I have added the apointment for next Monday afternoon to perform a complete detail on your vehicle at no charge and I will provide a loaner car so you can drop it off and pick it up the next day after work.

Anthony S.
Crofton, MD
All went well
Excellent service and convenient
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you for your 5-star review.  I will share this with Patrick and our team.  It means a lot to all of us.

EA
Emanuel A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and customer service is always good!
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you very much for your 5-star review.  I will share this with Patrick and our team.  It means a lot to them.

Joannie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Joannie Banks
The Hyundai Conglomerate is charging me for camera enforcement tickets that I have already paid for. I have sent two letters to the California Offices and the $80.00 is still showing on my monthly bill.
MICHAEL L C. from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you very much for the 5-star review.  Ron and our team appreciate it.