Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.5808381/5Overall Rating 4.5808381/5Overall Rating 4.5808381/5Overall Rating 4.5808381/5rating 4.5808381
Overall Rating 2.1017949/5Overall Rating 2.1017949/5rating 2.1017949rating 2.1017949rating 2.1017949

Louis M.
Suitland, MD
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
We are so impressed with Hyundai of Bowie since buying our 2011 Sonata as the service department is the best, outstanding & plainly superb with customer service especially Shavon! We will always drive a Sonata as well as return to service department

Davidsonville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
service department
I have to give the service department and sales department five star. Willy the new service person installed my new car mats and removed all the trash that was left after. He also placed my other mats in the back of my vehicle. Willy was friendly and also help me wipe water that was left on my car after the car wash. Jennifer, make sure my car was ready on time. The sales department was also helpful. Brain help me in working out a problem with my clear coating. Jack gave me all the reason on why I should consider purchasing a newer vehicles for safety reason. I also enjoy visiting this dealership since everyone is friendly. The only thing is the car wash needs to improve, and the waiting area should offer free donut with the coffee.

JV
John V.
Arnold, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
quick, courteous , and excellent service
It was our first time using Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie . Our service representative was excellent and knowledgeable in providing the information I needed. The fast service and quality service provided by the Ourisman team exceeded our expectations.

GD
Gabriella D.
Ashburn, VA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Took too long
My oil change appointment took three hours.
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/16/2019

We’re sorry if this visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback. Our Service Director will contact you about this matter. Have a nice day!

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service went pretty fast for what I got done, service advisor Jeanette was very nice, they washed my car but was not asked if it wanted that done or not but they did that anyways. I prefer for them to not wash my car because they don’t wipe the water off and it leaves water spots.

Jucinth M.
Washington, DC
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
I went at hyundai for my car to get oil change. Actually I have my schedule the following week but I was not able to wait coz I have an emergency trip the following day so I tried to walk in. Thanks they assisted me and did my car oil change.

Timothy M.
Upper Marlboro, MD
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Saved me money every they could
They paid for my rental vehicle while my car was in the shop. They even let me know about potential discounts I could use before giving my bill.

LJ
Lucy J.
North Beach, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
All issues were addressed
Service manager was professional and attentive in every respect (even to resetting computer)

Crofton, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Seat and floor protection
It would be nice if the seats were covered in plastic and paper floor mats put down as a precaution to dirt and grease getting on the seats and floor mats.
It would also be great if there was a way one could watch the work be preformed on the vehicle.
Those are the only 2 things that stopped me from giving it a 5 star rating

KC
Kimberly C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Staff.
Very helpful , professional, caring and fast! Very welcoming place.

HT
Harriette T.
09/04/2019
Fantastic Dealership
Repeat customera! Just bought our 2nd vehicle in 1 year. Every employee treats you as their number 1 customer. We returned to the salesman here due to the customer care in all areas. Looking forward to returning for all our services.

Jumaane S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Hyundai service
Excellent work and very courteous service.

Jenebah M.
Alexandria, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Customer Service!!
I wrote a review about my service experience. I had complained that the wait time was too long, thus unacceptable. I was however very impressed when I received a followed up call from the Service Directer, Joe White in response to my review. He had read my review was very apologetic of my experience. we talked about my experience and he promised to speak to the service team to find out exactly what the problem was and use my experience as a teaching experience. I appreciated the followup call because it made me feel that I had been heard and that Hyundai of Bowie respects me and appreciates business. Because of this, I am changing the three star rating I had initially given to 5 stars. Keep up the good work Hyundai of Bowie you have excellent customer service!!

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Service is good but wait time is too long
Overall service is good. people are friendly and professional. It just toke too long to complete my service which was a simple oil change and take a nail out of a tire. 3 and a half hour in my opinion is not reasonable. it's over kill. Nobody has that type of time
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/03/2019

We're sorry if this visit took longer than anticipated. Thank you for your feedback. Our service Director will contact you about this matter. Have a great day!

Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Service Director today. We appreciate your feedback and hope we have resolved this matter to your satisfaction. We appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you in the future. Have a great weekend!

Lothian, MD
Nice Service
The service was average . Staff is very friendly and helpful wait times are normally very long , wish there were cars available for customers who live a little out of 10 mile shuttle radius. Car wash is free which is nice but the quality of the wash could be alot better.
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/03/2019

We're sorry if this visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback. Our Service Director will contact your about this matter. Have a nice day!

Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/11/2019

Our Service Director attempted to reach you by phone but ended up getting your voice mail. The mail box was full so no message could be left. He also tried to reach you via email. Please contact Joe White at your earliest convenience at 240-245-1913 (direct) or at joe.white@ourismanautomotive.com. Thank you!

Matthew R.
Great Work & Comfortable Environment
I’ve never had any issues at this dealership, the employees are polite, and the service is pretty quick especially if I’m only getting an oil change.
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to provide your feedback and complete our survey. We're pleased to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great week!

David D.
Seat Pleasant, MD
N/A
Nice place to do business

09/02/2019 Category: Service
I love my Sonata
I love the excellent service I haven't and is still getting from the sales person(s), all the service departments , cashiers, and the list goes on. I have never been disappointed.

AF
Alexander F.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service makes this place not great
You already have my comments

EC
Elaine C.
Huntingtown, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
It’s good
No comment
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to earn a 5 star rating from you on your next visit. Have a great week!

KR
Kaitlyn R.
Communication
Better communication from device reps
Service from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 08/31/2019

We're sorry if this visit did not meet your expectations. Our Service Director will contact you about this matter. Enjoy the holiday weekend!