Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.5757533/5Overall Rating 4.5757533/5Overall Rating 4.5757533/5Overall Rating 4.5757533/5rating 4.5757533
Overall Rating 2.1212106/5Overall Rating 2.1212106/5rating 2.1212106rating 2.1212106rating 2.1212106

LH
Lemiya H.
Greater Landover, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Shavon was of great assistance doing my visit, she told me what type of deal i had with Oursman that made my visit short and sweet, stress free which is much appreciated! Great customer service!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Improved
The service tech was professional. Kept me updated, preventing frustration about time.

Upper Marlboro, MD
07/14/2018 Category: Service
My service was great. It was timely. My customer service rep was awesome.

James F.
Lanham, MD
service
the service people were polite and the service to my car was good and quick.

Great job
Uuuuuuuuuuuu

IO
Irene O.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people that are there now much better
Good fast professional service

Fed up
I am fed up with Hyundai and all these recalls
JOSEPH W., Service Director from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 07/15/2018

We're sorry if you have been frustrated with recalls/campaigns issued by the manufacturer. Our Service Director will contact you as soon as possible. Enjoy your weekend!

Larry S.
Dunkirk, MD
Cost of Service
I fine that most if not all service is a lot more expensive than a certified mechanic.

We're sorry if this visit did not meet your expectations. Our Service Director will contact you as soon as possible. Enjoy your weekend!

GC
Gary C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Mr. Gary Carroll
My service lady was great and very knowledgeable. Its good to see someone that greets you with a smile so early in the morning.
JOSEPH W., Service Director from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate that you took the time to provide your feedback and complete our survey. We are very happy to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by Cynthia & our team. Have a great weekend!

Jucinth M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The services are great as well as the employees. I highly recommend hyundai of Bowie.
JOSEPH W., Service Director from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We are pleased to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

FK
Felicia K.
Capitol Heights, MD
SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE

Oxon Hill, MD
Customer
Very good and quick service was met.

JJ
Jenine J.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the excellent customer service that I receive at the Bowie location.
JOSEPH W., Service Director from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 07/11/2018

KG
Keith G.
Appointments
Your current home page is not user friendly. I tried to use it to set an appointment and never got passed the avatar. Your old system was much btter.

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We're sorry if you experienced difficulty scheduling online. It is the same system we have had running for a few years. We have passed this along to the platform provider. Otherwise, we are pleased to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

Crofton, MD
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Great job
I had several recalls on an older vehicle and the Service Department did a great job on fixing them all.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Services provided met my needs cost wise. The tech was very knowledgeable polite.

KC
Konfor C.
Lanham, MD
Great experience
She provided excellent service. She was polite and friendly and explained to you everything that is to be done and what is recommended.
Ensured my shuttle was scheduled and was dropped at my house while I waited .
Car was washed and cleaned. Five star for service and everything
Joe W., Service Director from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We are pleased to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by Shavon & our team. Have a great day!

BL
Beulah L.
Gambrills, MD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
General sevice
Took care of me in a timely fashion

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was efficient and timely.

AF
Arlene F.
Davidsonville, MD
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I am always impressed by the customer service at Hyundai. The reps are courteous and knowledgeable. I was in and out in a very reasonable amount of time.