Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

1935 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.582091/5Overall Rating 4.582091/5Overall Rating 4.582091/5Overall Rating 4.582091/5rating 4.582091
Overall Rating 2.1119424/5Overall Rating 2.1119424/5rating 2.1119424rating 2.1119424rating 2.1119424

Cynthia B.
Service department visit
Oil change, didn't wash or vacuum car.

SP
Sherri P.
Service Department
Great service. Professional and prompt!

Jucinth M.
Washington, DC
Great employees

LO
Lindsay O.
Annapolis, MD
09/17/2018 Category: Service
good
My only problem is the car has an open and shut vent when I start and turn off the ignition. I told the clerk about the situation, a mechanic did come to evaluate to the sound which he wasn't sure about. He told me that he was going to drive another Hyundai for comparison. I never found out from him. I was told by the clerk to tell me that it was nothing. I would have liked to be in another Hyundai with the mechanic to compare the sound. This is a brand new car that I purchased. Over all service was great. The clerk was courteous.

Mia D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Major Improvements
My last visit was probably one of the best I’ve had with Hyundai so far. Ellen was very helpful and made sure I was taken care of. My car was serviced in no time.

FS
Florence S.
Crofton, MD
I always get great advice at this Bowie location. Thanks

WP
Wayne P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Great job
Service was great, l appreciated the service that they provided by keeping me informed the status of repairs and the fact that they check to see what repairs would be taken care by Hyundai and myself.

Betty M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I love the whole staff and I love the way I am treated.
There has never been a time that the services at Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie been last than excellent. Your customer service is great!!!!!!!!!!!!.

GB
Gloria B.
Hyattsville, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good service .
The time that was estimated that the car would be ready was on point.
Joseph W., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We're very happy to see you were pleased with the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

Well taken car of
Took car of me , good visit

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate that you took some of your valuable time to provide your feedback and complete our survey. We're very happy to see you were pleased with the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

Owings, MD
upstanding and honest
There was a problem that happened during the visit. They brought it to my attention, and
were very honest and apologetic. Dino was my advisor, a very upstanding a professional nature. Made me feel like i was in the right hands. and he delivers with every word promised.
Even though there was a surprise hiccup on the visit, he made it right and to me that's what
service is, having a plan, promising, and taking the stress out of my hands. Great guy!

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate that you took some of your valuable time to provide your feedback and complete our survey. We're very happy to see you were pleased with the level of service provided by Dino & our team. We apologize for this event and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we made things right for you. Have a great day!

Alexandria, VA
above and beyond
a new car purchase, The service department
did a great job. Made things work for me. Very organized and structured with expectations , even with the surprises i was informed.

Fort Washington, MD
a good visit
they worked with me on the bill , it was fair and i cant say anything about their professionalism, other than the treat you like family, even when your having a bad day.
Joseph W., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to provide your feedback and complete our survey. We're very happy to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

Severn, MD
2015 Hyundai Equus
Service after the ssle
Great people at this dealership. Try to get it right the first time!

SR
Scott R.
Efficient & friendly
There was a bit of a wait to get checked in because they were busy, but everyone was friendly and courteous. Once checked in the 7500 mile service was performed in a very reasonable time. The gratis car wash was nice. Overall was an excellent experience.

KD
Karen D.
Arnold, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2018 Category: Service
My first service
I was traveling to Pittsburgh so I decided to bring my Kona in for a trip checkup. Everyone was very kind, the service was quick and my car was nice and clean.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Conveniently located with professional courteous service.
I always receive prompt courteous and professional service at each visit.

Jaqueline G.

2014 Hyundai Equus
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Customer Service

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to complete our survey. We're sorry that this visit took longer than anticipated. We hope we can earn a 5 star rating from you at your next visit. Have a nice day.

NG
Nicole G.
Laurel, MD
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service , took no time completing my service.

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We're very pleased to see you were satisfied with the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!