Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

2088 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5766417/5Overall Rating 4.5766417/5Overall Rating 4.5766417/5Overall Rating 4.5766417/5rating 4.5766417
Overall Rating 2.1021912/5Overall Rating 2.1021912/5rating 2.1021912rating 2.1021912rating 2.1021912

Washington, DC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Phillip was great!
My service advisor, Phillip, was great. He kept me up to date on how long the service was going to take.

John A.
Gambrills, MD
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Service Visit
An outstanding visit with the service department. Simple oil change and engine tuneup to get rid of ethanol build up and back on the road. Great Service and superb staff. We we have come to expect.

Dunkirk, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
The service was great, but the price was more than I thought.

Quick & Fast
I arrived 15 Mons before my scheduled appointment. There were a few people in front of me but it went quick. I was in for a oil change & to check my USB port. I sat down about 825 and I was leaving at 920. I was beyond happy I wasn't going to spend my day off at the dealer. Everyone was nice & polite. And was ensured if I had any problems to call.

Waldorf, MD
2015 Hyundai Azera

Rita M.
Bowie, MD
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Convenience of service scheduling and courteous customer service
Reservation made over phone according to available times to meet my schedule (Friday on my day off) . Fast, courteous service. But, service alert on car was not reset and had to go back on Monday to have it reset.

Lanham, MD
Good job!
Service at Ourisman of Hyundai is vastly since I leased my 2017 Tucson there in April 2017. I am promptly greeted when I arrive for my service appointments. The customer representatives are professional and courteous. Efforts of the staff to provide prompt, quality service are very much appreciated. Ms Cynthia Johnson was especially excellent at providing prompt, courteous service when my vehicle was serviced on Nov, 9. Many kudos to Ms Johnson.

RE
Ronald E.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
68K Service
Friendly professional staff, clean comfortable environment with refreshments and cable/fiber opticTV.
Joseph W., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to provide your feedback & complete our survey. We're very happy to see you enjoyed the level of service delivered by our team. Have a great day!

LJ
Lachanda J.
Very Pleased
Cynthia was a gem, she helped me with such courteous and professionalism. I had a personal issue and had to get my car service quick and Cynthia went above and beyond. This is the second time that I worked with Cynthia and she is very good at what she do.

LaChanda Jones

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to provide your feedback & complete our survey. We're very happy to see you enjoyed the level of service delivered by Cynthia & our team. Have a great day!

Carl B.
Denton, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Buyer Ioniq Service Visit Nov 2018
Very pleased with the time required for the general service and recall alert. I showed up an hour early for my appointment and was taken immediately.

Linda B.
Springdale, MD
Mrs
Very professional and definitely keep you informed. The clerk who greets you has an excellent personality and the work performed was great. Thank you.

Joseph R.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly staff
Friendly and helpful staff. Did great job on tire warranty service.

Lanham, MD
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick and they even washed my car
Joseph W., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate that you took the time to provide your feedback & complete our survey. We're pleased to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great day!

Mary C.
Edgewater, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Good Experience at Ourisman Hyundai
I particularly appreciated being able to speak to a person when I called to make the appointment!! There was a friendly reception when I arrived. I received an explanation of what work would be done to my car. Upon completion of the work, maintenance issues I needed to monitor (like my battery) were identified and the condition was explained to me. It was a positive experience!

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We hope to earn a 5 star review from you at your next visit. Have a nice day.

LR

Crofton, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Everyone is so helpful and pleasant

First service
Communication could be better.
Regardless of the service one is having, all work done should be explained to the customer.

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. It is our expectation as well that you receive an active delivery and a full review of the services/repairs performed. We hope to earn a 5 star review from you at your next visit. Have a nice day.

North Beach, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
Good service review
No problems with scheduling maintenance service.

Bowie, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Premier Service
They always meet or exceed their estimates. Great professional, prompt and friendly service.
Joseph W., Service Manager from Ourisman Hyundai of Bowie responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to complete our survey & provide your feedback. We're glad to see you enjoyed the level of service provided by our team. Have a great weekend!