Jason B.
Long Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/16/2020
I brought my car in and had it back next day for a engine issue. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, I will come back in the future.

Marco L.
03/17/2020
Fast friendly service
This is there third time I go there for auto service. Personnel there are very knowledgeable and do honest work. I recommend this place to all my friends.

CJ
Courtney J.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/04/2020
Great service very professional will be coming back in the future!

02/14/2020
My #1 go to shop
I love these guys, they have been taking care of my cars for 10 years. Never have they let me down, top notch service always provided.

02/14/2020
fast service, friendly staff and great pricing
Highly recommended service shop

RO
Richard O.
Placentia, CA
02/06/2020
Honest... how refreshing
Been bringing my cars here for yeas. Honest, reasonable pricing, and fast work.

EC
Edward C.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/28/2020
Amazing work and great customer service!
I had left my Hyundai Genesis with the gentlemen at this shop that was having some engine issues. They not only kept me updated but made sure their quality work was put into repairing the car. They also went above and beyond to help with other issues the car was having. I now have the car back which is running and sounding amazing!

Randy S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/21/2020
Honest, hard working, nice
Feel good about them, plus they are approved by AAA.

PE
Patricia E.
12/31/2019
Time and helpfulness.
I took my car in for an oil change and it took less than an hour.

Josh C.
12/18/2019
Great Service!
KARTA MortorWerks provided GREAT service. Friendly, affordable, and honest. I will definitely be returning in the future.

EM
Edwin M.
Orange, CA
12/05/2019
Mechanic are good and friendly

CL
Cindy L.
12/02/2019
I have used Karta since pretty much the beginning of my truck repairs. Even brought moms car that is how good they are. Love these guys.

CL
Cindy L.
Toyota Sequoia
12/02/2019
Always satisfied with the service

Thomas S.
Stanton, CA
Lincoln MKC
11/30/2019
Poor Service
Upon leaving the shop the vehicle repair to the front end suspension made an odd noise. I took the vehicle to the another shop for a second opinion in which they indicated the previous shop (Karta Motorwerks) stripped the front axle nut. I would not recommend Karta Motorwerks since they have not taken ownership of the botched repair. They offered two free oil changes however.

TL
Tamara L.
11/13/2019
For several years I have trusted Karta Motorwerks to keep both of my vehicles maintained. They are competent, honest, friendly and helpful. I'm grateful I've found mechanics I can trust.