PS
Peggy S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the business took care of her right away with no problems at good prices.

Bellevue, NE
Volvo XC60
01/13/2019
Very honest garage
This garage has worked on several of our cars. They are always honest! They do excellent work!

CHUCK B.
01/10/2019
Maintenance and Service
Your vehicle service is excellent and while your servicing the vehicle you inspect the vehicle for any problems. Your attention to detail keeps my truck on the road and safe to drive. Doug and Tracy your customer service is great! Thanks!

Rita M.
Nissan Frontier
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Rita said the staff provided good service.

NS
Nick S.
Nebraska
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nick said every thing worked well at this business.

BILL H.
Henderson, NV
01/06/2019
Toyota service call.
Son's recommendation and previous service call. I am not Papillion resident so it comforting knowing I have a very good service shop I can rely upon when I come to town.

MARK M.
01/05/2019
Runs like new
We have had problems with this car for some time.The dealer was not able to fix it. I should have known better. Papillon Tire has never failed me. This car runs nice and smooth now.

BF
BRAD F.
Volvo V40
12/29/2018
Keeping my old Volvo running good.
Great people, honest, and friendly. Both my cars are well over 100,000 miles. So it can be a challenge sometimes keeping them running good. The people at Papillion Tire always diagnose, and repair the problem quickly and at a fair price

SA
Shawn A.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said it was good service. They picked her up and dropped her off.

EB
EDWARD B.
12/19/2018
Tire Replacement
Great service. Timely repair. had to do an emergency tire replacement the night before (most businesses were closed). Papillion Tire was able to match the replaced tire with three new tires. Helped out of a major problem. In addition to great work, staff is friendly and 'fun' to talk with.

CA
CHERYL A.
La Vista, NE
12/13/2018
Truck service
Very good customer service. I do have a concern now over noise and vibration from the blower motor however that just appeared. Perhaps you can look at the blower motor and cabin filter to see where the noise is coming from for me. All other services seem to have gone well.

BL
Brian L.
Ram 1500
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good.

BO
Bob O.
Acura ILX
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carla. She said the staff was friendly and the service was prompt.

KG
KEN G.
La Vista, NE
Dodge Caravan
12/09/2018
GREAT PLACE GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great place to do business they are honest with parts an labor. :)

RENEE H.
12/07/2018
Thorough, great service and quick.
Everyone was kind and professional. Answered all my questions and my vehicle

BF
BRAD F.
Volvo V40
12/01/2018
They not only have my business. They have my trust.
I've been servicing my two cars there ever since I went to them for a second opinion on repair needed one of our cars. I haven't trusted any one else since that repair. They were specific on what needed to be done, and repaired the problem. They have my back, and my trust. The people there are friends, and I wouldn't consider anyone else to do repairs on my cars.

Mercury Sable
11/30/2018
Appointment for an oil change and winter check.
The business is close to my home, so it is very convenient. I trust them and believe they would not try to sell me something I don't need. They are very professional, friendly, and helpful. They do good work, and I will certainly continue to have my car serviced there.

RP
RANDY P.
11/28/2018
Convenient and very solid service
I have always found Papillion Tire to be very prompt, thorough, and capable in providing service for our cars. They will also honestly tell you if a problem is under warranty and should be taken to a dealer; i.e., they don't try to talk you into unnecessary work.

JULIA C.
11/24/2018
Great service.
Would highly recommend. Received quick service and reasonable cost.

MARK M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/22/2018
Why go to a dealer
Keeping the "turd" running is one thing. That would be my old jeep that we are trying to get one more year out of. But the dealer who sold us our car 10 years ago couldn't figure out what was wrong with it after repeated trips. One trip to Papillion tire. The wife's car hasn't run this good since it was new. No bull!!