Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 4.2567603/5Overall Rating 4.2567603/5Overall Rating 4.2567603/5Overall Rating 4.2567603/5rating 4.2567603
Overall Rating 2.14865/5Overall Rating 2.14865/5rating 2.14865rating 2.14865rating 2.14865

PP
Petricia P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
2016 Tucson Hyundai service experience
I brought in my 2016 Tucson because it was making noises and I was smelling burn smells when I drive. The advisor James was wonderful to work with. They were able to inspect my car thoroughly and found some major issues as well as fixing the original issues that I complained about. It was going to be very costly but they worked with me financially which was awesome especially since I normally get my car serviced there. I was very appreciative, it was the best experience yet and couldn’t thank them enough and my car runs great now no weird smells or noises. Thank you!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Petricia,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  5 stars means so much to us!  Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

DZ
Daniel Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
12/06/2018
service
I used to service my car at Paramus Hyundai, which was a big mistake.
I always leave the car clean and shiny and always get it back dirty. With oily handprints on the body, stains of liquids under the hood, footprints and handprints inside. But last time (January 6th) they also scratched the body during the service. I immediately reported it to service manager Vivian Rappa. She refused to take a look at the damage but promised to contact me and repair it. 11 months later she still did not contact me and damage is not repaired.

I posted first review at the end of March. Aafter that other manager, Heather, wrote to me and promised to repair the damage. Of course, it ended with a promise. I did not hear from her since June.
I posted second review last month and received an answer:

Thank you for completing this survey for us. Customer service is very important to us. We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this. Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

Vivian Rappa

Of course nobody contacted me and damage is still not repaired.
First anniversary of this unfortunate visit coming soon ...
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Daniel,
I have contacted you several times. In fact the only day you said you would be able to come to my dealership would be on a Saturday , I also told you that we have an outside company that comes in on Wednesday and Friday ONLY. I made arrangement for him to come one Saturday just to address your car , And you never returned my call. or Heather's for that matter. So i'm not sure were the miscommunication is. I take pride in serving ALL my customers with exceptional customer service.

AN
service revue
Very good
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Albino,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  4 stars means so much to us!  Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

AD
Anthony D.
Paramus, NJ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
JAMES WAS GREAT, HE HANDLED MY SERVICE PROFESSIONALLY, WITH HUMOR, GREAT JOB. HOPE HE IS MY REP NEXT TIME.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Anthony,

RD
Ronald D.
Little Ferry, NJ
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep. Annie Ramaglia.
Annie Ramaglia is the friendliest service rep. I've ever met. And every time I get my car serviced I only go too her. I trust her completely. She has never steered me wrong. She does her best to take good care of me and my wallet. Lol. Annie's the Best!!!
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/28/2018

Hi Ronald,

LL
Lilian L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good service. They explain what is being done to your car prior to servicing it so there are no surprises. High level of professionalism.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Lilian,
Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Heather C.

Marjorie G.
Maywood, NJ
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Specialist
My Service Specialist Khariana Cruz who has been attending to me since I had my 2017 Hyundai has been very professional and very very pleasant with me always Khariana always made it very convenient for me to have a appointment when it was convenient for me with no problem. Khariana is knowledgeable about her job and is always willing to explain any concerns you may have in regards to your car service

Marjorie G
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Marjorie,
Thank you for completing this survey for us! We are happy to hear we provided you with 5 star service! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in 3 months for your next visit.

KV
Kristian V.
Lodi, NJ
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out!
Very welcoming and informed me every step of the way! I've been at other Hyundai service centers and Hyundai of Paramus has everybody beat! They saw me at the time of my appointment, no waiting, told me how long the wait is going to be. Then it was done!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Kristian,
Thanks for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

Englewood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Goal - customer satisfaction
I felt that my car was in a professional hands, I got good detailed explanations.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/03/2018

GL
Ginger L.
Schenectady, NY
10/21/2018
A Much appreciated out of towner!!!!!
I am an out of Towner and my car stopped working. From the moment I called your service department and talked to James Nam, your service manager, I felt like I was in good hands and take care of. He got my car in asap and pin pointed the problem. I felt he went above and beyond in order to help me get the parts I needed to fix my car. He kept me in the informed every step of the way either by texting or calling me about things. Thank you, James and the Service Department, for a SPECTULAR JOB you did, so I could bring my car home in a timely manner!!! Sincerely, Ginger
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Ginger,

ZK
Zohreh K.
Wood Ridge, NJ
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Manager
I have been taking my car to the Paramus Hyundai Service Department for the past few years. The manager, Vivian, is a super nice understanding and cooperative person. While the front desk people rush you to accept certain services (maybe unnecessary), she takes time to listen to you and work out with you. I wish her time and position could allow her to deal with the customers more regularly.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/17/2018

Hi Zohreh,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

IK
Irina K.
Englewood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
From the start to the end-I was in good hands, thanks to Annie and Vivian. I would like to thank them, and especially Annie, who went «extra mile” to assure me that all will be “okay”. And it was a great experience of a good team work. Thank you!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Irina,

Deborah S.
Ridgewood, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
Vivian was so nice and had a smile as soon as I walked in. I can go anywhere to get an oil change, for me it’s about feeling welcome and having a good experience. Thank you for your kindness and great work
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/10/2018

Andre G.
Paterson, NJ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
professional, friendly, courteous and understanding of the customers time.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Andre,
Thank you for the 5 star rating! Thank you again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.  We appreciate your business.

Heather C.

JZ
Joshua Z.
Staten Island, NY
09/13/2018
First time leaser, happy customer
I came in on Labor Day weekend to lease a new car for the first time, as birthday present to myself. Friendly staff greeted me and my salesman, Iggi, invited me to sit at his desk. Iggi worked with me on which vehicle best suited my needs and and we agreed on a price to fit my budget. Throughout the process, he gave very thorough explainations of the various packages and features being offered. I test drove the Elantra SE and was pleased with it. We were able to get the paperwork taken care of and I picked up my new car a few days later.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for completing the survey. sorry to hear your visit was less then satisfactory.  Please contact me directly so we can speak further regarding this.

Westwood, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Friendly staff...quick oil change...waiting room could use a renovation though.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Cheryl,

MK
Min K.
Palisades Park, NJ
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good thing my driver side power window problem was covered by warranty
I had an issue with my driver side power window. Rolling the window down was okay, but
when I tried to roll up it only went half way and then the fuse would go off. I tried several
times to replace the fuse with a new fuse, but the problem remained the same. So, when I
took my Tucson to Hyundai of Paramus to get to the bottom of the problem, I found out
that the motor that powers the driver side window was defective. Hyundai of Paramus told
me that the part will arrive in two days. So, I scheduled my appointment around that time
and when I got it fixed, the fuse didn't go off at all. Plus, the window problem was covered by Hyundai's warranty.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Min,

Irvington, NJ
08/05/2018 Category: Service
good brand
they need to update their software for older models cars, but overall a good quality car(2013)elantra
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/08/2018