Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.3789481/5Overall Rating 4.3789481/5Overall Rating 4.3789481/5Overall Rating 4.3789481/5rating 4.3789481
Overall Rating 2.23158/5Overall Rating 2.23158/5rating 2.23158rating 2.23158rating 2.23158

River Vale, NJ
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Car service is way to expensive.
Even though I enjoy my Hyundai Tucson, taking it for service at Hyundai will leave you broke! I’ve leased vehicles from Honda and Nissan and I have never had to pay as much as I do to get the car serviced. If you are having an oil change be prepared to pay close to $100! Going forward I will take my service to Pep boys or Valvoline. The people in the service dept. are really nice unfortunately I can’t afford to pay so much for an oil change or mileage service.

Hi Josie,

Thank you for the 4 star rating.  We are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with the service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Ann B.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
The worker was nice and pleasant.
Great

Hi Ann,

New York, NY
10/13/2019 Category: Service
service...
It was my first visit. The service was kind and helpful.

Hi Annette,

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We are happy to hear you were completely satisfied with the service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

AK
Alex K.
Glen Rock, NJ
10/11/2019
Just avoid it
I've been to this service a few times before the today's visit. It wasn't the best experience (how about oil change for almost 3 hours?), and the waiting room is quite terrible, but i've been going there because it was close. However, 3 days after the most recent service I noticed an oil leak between the engine block and the oil pan. Dear reader, you must be wondering why it wasn't found during their multi point inspection. And the answer - because they check only tires, filters and some other stuff. And if something is obviously broken but not in their list they won't let you know.

Anyways. I called them to schedule an appointment and during the call I asked them to check whether it is something that can be covered under the warranty. They said that they would call me back, but as you assume they haven't. So this morning I showed up and told an advisor that there is a leak, and my goal is to get this fixed under the warranty if possible. She said that first of all they need to diagnose it (not confirm!), and then would see whether it is covered. The diagnostic cost is $175, and if it was not the warranty case I would need to pay for it. I accepted this. It took them 2 hours to get back to me to say that since I am the original owner this issue would be fixed under the warranty.

However, I am an honest guy, and told them that I was not an original owner. The advisor started calling everybody to stop working on my car. After that she gave me an invoice to pay for the diagnostic, because that way it wasn't covered by the warranty. And because I am paying for it, I asked for the report. The report says: Concern confirmed: Oil Pan Leak. So it took 2 hours and $175+tax to get the information I had already known. This is ridiculous. And after I reached Hyundai America, they started playing dirty games to make it impossible to get my money back. Just avoid it.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Service impression
too expensive & unnecessary work performed
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.  Please let us know how our service team can better assist you.  Customer service is our # 1 priority.

AV

Fair Lawn, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Mike C.
Mike was extremely professional and efficient. He answered all of my questions and had my car back to me in a timely manner. Great guy and a hard worker!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Heather,

10/04/2019 Category: Service
the service rep Michael Carbone was very helpful in explaining the recommended service.
the service waiting area could be improved..not customer friendly, needs updating
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/04/2019

Hi Leona,

Bronx, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I chose this location because it was close to my job. I brought my car in at 10:15 a.m. and it was ready by 3 p.m., exactly when I was told. The service was friendly and efficient. I also appreciated how the staff brought coupons to my attention to lower the prices of various items my car needed. The only negative was that the pressure was left low on one of my tires but this was quickly remedied the next day.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/03/2019

Hi Ilan,

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Annie is very hard great worker. She think about problems and finds the best solution for the customers. I'm so impressed! What a remarkable person and company.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/03/2019

Hi Victoria,

Wood Ridge, NJ
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Too expensive
Would only go if having major problems with the car.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/02/2019

LG
Linda G.
Paramus, NJ
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service appointments when needed.
I like the personal service I get from Annie Ramaglia, your Service Specialist, at your Rt. 4 Hyundai Dealership. She is very helpful and answers all my questions.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/02/2019

Hi Linda,

East Rutherford, NJ
Good service but Over charged
No service complaints, but $175 an hour for billed 5.5 hours that took less than 3 hours. It’s not wonder dealers have the reputation they have.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/28/2019

Hi Cary,

ES
Evelyn S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service
All my questions were answered and I was very satisfied with the customer service received...
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/28/2019

Hi Evelyn,

CG
Cinthya G.
Teaneck, NJ
Good Services
Khariana was a great friendly customer service rep. She explains the process of my car repair. She also let me know what other services I need to be done to my car. Everything was quick and fast. Khariana also checks to make sure I was still cover under the warranty. Great service at Hyundai.

Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/27/2019

Hi Cinthya,

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Recall
Good
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/27/2019

Hi Beverly,

Janet H.
Clifton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
The rep was very detailed in his explanation of what was going on with my vechicle.

Hi Janet,

GW
Gary W.
Rutherford, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Wheel alligment
I love the service and people at dealership. My only issue is the constant charge of $100+ for wheel aligments for being a little off center. I would like a one time charge and they align whenever I do service.

Hi Gary,

AR
Amber R.
Orange, NJ
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Not only was James was very helpful — my car was serviced in less than two hours! I am very pleased with with Hyundai thus far.

Hi Amber,

Diane C.
Bronx, NY
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Kahrianna
Paramous Hyundai service person Kahirana was extremely helpful and advocated for me which made the experience a positive one!!

Hi Diane,