Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.3037973/5Overall Rating 4.3037973/5Overall Rating 4.3037973/5Overall Rating 4.3037973/5rating 4.3037973
Overall Rating 2.18987/5Overall Rating 2.18987/5rating 2.18987rating 2.18987rating 2.18987

Fort Lee, NJ
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Good job
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Gerald,
Thanks for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

Doris S.
Clifton, NJ
02/12/2019
Purchase of New Vehicle
Brian was very helpful and took his time with us with the purchase of our new vehicle.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Connie,

MARY P.
Paterson, NJ
02/09/2019
Annie(customer service) was very helpful, she explained every detailed to me .
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/09/2019

Hi Mary,

Paramus, NJ
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Paramus Hyundai
Easy scheduling and fast service.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/08/2019

Hi Katlynn,

MF
Melissa F.
Hackensack, NJ
02/06/2019 Category: Service
James is awesome!
I've been lucky enough to randomly get James twice and I was happy both times. His kindness, communication and ability to listen never goes unnoticed. Highly recommend to anyone that appreciates great customer service.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Melissa,

Newark, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Annie talks a lot !
seriously. its all good but at times a lot.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Sid,
Thanks for the 4 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

MA
Magdalena A.
Woodland Park, NJ
02/04/2019 Category: Service
good service.
I made an appointment for my car service. went in and within an hour my car was ready. I was helped how to use the GPS. I was satisfied with the service and attention they gave to my car.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 02/05/2019

Howard M.
Hillsdale, NJ
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I was very pleased with the service!! I worked with Khariana who was excellent, very professional!!!
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/30/2019

Hi Howard,

Marvin S.
Bergenfield, NJ
01/28/2019 Category: Service
good service
every one was prompt and cordial.making my service experience very satisfying, thank you every one.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/29/2019

Hi Marvin,

Palisades Park, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Paramus does over charge on servicing the car.
Although I was charged $931 for servicing my car, I am satisfied because
my car is running like a new car. However, if Hyundai of Paramus could
lower the price on their package deals, that would be helpful. I think charging
$931 for a maintenance service is a rip off.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/17/2019

Matt V.
Las Vegas, NV
01/12/2019
Dealership Refuses to Stop Calling
I took my car to this dealership once last year, as I lived nearby when I lived in NJ (I now live in NV.) First, I have to say that it was the one and only time I brought my vehicle to Paramus, and it was the last time as the service staff were rude, the services were overpriced, and every staff member kept pushing that I give a 5 star review. I opted to take make a distant drive and go to a quality competitor in central NJ for repeat business instead.

However, I now reside across the country, but Paramus Hyundai repeatedly robo calls me every morning between 6:30 and 8 AM to bring my car in for service. I have reached out to the dealership each time and advised I no longer live in the state, and that I will never bring my vehicle to them again or recommend their service, and to remove me from their system. The dealership has failed to remove me with easily 5 attempts to do so, including to talking to incompetent managers.

I would suggest that if you want quality service, friendly staff, and not be harassed by this poor dealership - go to DCN. It’s worth the drive every time!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Matt,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  I will foward this to the marketing dept.so they can up date your records.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

Salvatore M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
01/12/2019
Ripped Off!!
On December 8th, my wife and I went to your dealership to turn in her leased 2016 Sonata and lease a new comparable 2019 Sonata. The salesman, Jefferson, leased her a scaled down model Sonata without her realizing it. He sold her an untruthful bill of goods.
When she went back to get some satisfaction she was treated down right nasty by the General Manager, Rocco Auriemma. She left the dealership in a discussed mood. We have been customers of yours for many years. We bought or leased 5 Sonatas since the year 2000.
So this is how were treated!
My wife is contemplating seeing an attorney and calling 7 on Your Side for help.
So thanks for nothing.
Goodby.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Salvatore
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  I will foward this to the sales manager. as you went into the service side to write this survey.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

FV
Frances V.
Cliffside Park, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Paramus Hyundai Service Dept.
We are very happy with the service we received at Paramus Hyundai Service Center. Annie Ramaglia is our Service Rep and always treats us fairly and professionally. We always request Annie and feel very confident in her knowledge of what is needed for our Santa Fe Sport.

Hi Frances,

LD
Lina D.
Paterson, NJ
01/09/2019
Horrible Experience!
My mom purchased a Hyundai Tucson 2017 on October 2017. On December 8th this Tucson broke down because of Engine Failure. The car has now been in the Paramus Hyundai location for more than 30 days. My family has yet to receive an estimated time of repair. I have called the service manager 3x this week and left numerous messages and she has yet to return my calls. Under the NJ lemon law, if a car is 20 days or more in a shop for repair it is considered a lemon. I am very disappointed in this whole ordeal and even more disappointed in the way it has been handled. I have never experienced such poor customer service. I would never recommend Hyundai to anyone. The level of compassion and understanding is deplorable. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worse enemy.

Hi Lina,
My apologies, I didn't get your message that you had called me. But i have been in contact with you about your vechicle, I still can not give you an update on your engine as when its coming in because they are in back order from Hyundai. So we do not have an eta ,That's why i immediately put you in a loaner. I will contact you every week with an update. Again my apologies for the miscommunication.

201 845-0701

AP
Annette P.
Dumont, NJ
01/09/2019
Hyundai family
We've been part of the Hyundai family for over 10 years. The staff and the vehicles are the reason we will be back for another sedan for our daughter very soon.

Hi Annette,

AA
Anna A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
01/05/2019 Category: Service
First time going to this place n definitely will be my place to bring my car to. Everything was great and customer service was phenomenal. My service man Jason was great also.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Anna,

GS
Giovanny S.
North Bergen, NJ
01/04/2019 Category: Service
My visit to hyundia
They did my service and fixed whaterver problems my vehicle had im really happy with my car good job Hyundai. GS
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/05/2019