4.4

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service people
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars happy to hear you were  satisfied with the service visit. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Saddle Brook, NJ
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Informative staff and Annie was helpful and honest about the issue I had with my hyundai. Repairs are done in a timely manner
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/05/2020

Ridgefield Park, NJ
08/04/2020 Category: Service
good staff
didn’t detect a nail in my tire, otherwise great

LR
Lisa R.
Garfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Dealership and finance dept
After calling for 2 weeks I’m still waiting for a reply with issues with salesman and return call from finance office not happy with. Service. Lucky i gave a 3 star. Thanks to girl answering phone connecting me to phone for finance I’ve called twice last week and this week. This is Robert Rubin

JY
Jinsang Y.
Allendale, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
👍🏼
Went in for oil change & service. It was quick and efficient

Dumont, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great Experience
Everything went well and everyone was very nice. Good service
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/03/2020

OW
Odayne W.
Newark, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Went in to make sure my car is ok... one of the guys broke a piece of my car’s gear stick. I was annoyed that I had gotten in my car and to find it broken. And wasn’t even made aware; inspite of this, the issue was presented to management and it was taken care of. Issues will arise and it was handled so I’m pleased.
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/03/2020

Palisades Park, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Annie in service is great!

Bronx, NY
Knowledgeable personnel
Great staff

Ronald B.
Bronx, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai of Paramus!
This is just great place to have your car serviced. They are knowledgeable, friendly, patient and just a pleasure to be around while. Friendly updates on the status of your car while you're waiting. Its like having another family at the car dealership. I have definitely found that in Annie Ramaglia ... she is fantastic! Sets my appointments and reminds me of them as they become due. She is just a pleasure to be around an excellent at her job.

Please hold on to her ... she is definitely an asset for Hyundai!

Cynthia H.

Hackensack, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Hyundai Technician
I recently took my vehicle in for service at Paramus Hyundai for a rattling, loose sound that could only be heard inside the vehicle on the right hand passenger side. Made the appt and took the car in for service on 7/22/20. The information presented to me was that I needed to replace the caliper, front brake pads, rotor and a brake flush along with an oil change that cost me $1600. I went ahead and made the repairs because I trusted my service rep. Never had any prior issues always felt taken care of by her.

After services were completed I left the dealership and drove home to only hear the rattling, loose sound that could only be heard inside the vehicle on the right hand passenger side. I called my service rep and explain my issue and took the car back to the dealership so the technician could take another look. He explained to me that it was probably a nut or bolt that needed to be adjusted. (Second time at the dealership in one day) He adjusted and the sound was gone. I was thrown off by his comment because if that was all that was needed instead of me thinking that I needed to replace the caliper, front brake pads, rotor and a brake flush along with an oil change that cost me $1600. At this point I feel ripped off.

Two days later my engine light comes on in the car and contacted Hyundai for a 3rd appt to have my check engine light checked. I took my car in for service on 7/28 only to be told that I needed to replace the canister because a leak was detected in the evaporative emission which was going to cost me another $1400 to get fixed. On 7/22 I was told that the emission was up to date. I feel ripped off and will not be returning.

I feel ripped off
Unsatisfied with the service
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for completing this survey for us. Customer service is very important to us. We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this. Our Mission is to provide our customers with excellent service.

QT
Qemal T.
Carlstadt, NJ

WH
William H.
Clifton, NJ
Car
Excellent customer service but way too expensive

EG
Edward G.
Prospect Park, NJ
It's a great person

Teaneck, NJ
07/29/2020 Category: Service
They are very well organized.
They did a nice job on my car and when they needed to order a part to complete the service, it was in when they said it would be