Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 4.2857124/5Overall Rating 4.2857124/5Overall Rating 4.2857124/5Overall Rating 4.2857124/5rating 4.2857124
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

IK
Irina K.
Englewood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
From the start to the end-I was in good hands, thanks to Annie and Vivian. I would like to thank them, and especially Annie, who went «extra mile” to assure me that all will be “okay”. And it was a great experience of a good team work. Thank you!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Irina,
Thanks for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

Deborah S.
Ridgewood, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
Vivian was so nice and had a smile as soon as I walked in. I can go anywhere to get an oil change, for me it’s about feeling welcome and having a good experience. Thank you for your kindness and great work
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 10/10/2018

Andre G.
Paterson, NJ
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
professional, friendly, courteous and understanding of the customers time.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Andre,
Thank you for the 5 star rating! Thank you again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.  We appreciate your business.

Best,
Heather C.

JZ
Joshua Z.
Staten Island, NY
09/13/2018
First time leaser, happy customer
I came in on Labor Day weekend to lease a new car for the first time, as birthday present to myself. Friendly staff greeted me and my salesman, Iggi, invited me to sit at his desk. Iggi worked with me on which vehicle best suited my needs and and we agreed on a price to fit my budget. Throughout the process, he gave very thorough explainations of the various packages and features being offered. I test drove the Elantra SE and was pleased with it. We were able to get the paperwork taken care of and I picked up my new car a few days later.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for completing the survey. sorry to hear your visit was less then satisfactory.  Please contact me directly so we can speak further regarding this.

Westwood, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Friendly staff...quick oil change...waiting room could use a renovation though.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 09/08/2018

Hi Cheryl,

MK
Min K.
Palisades Park, NJ
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good thing my driver side power window problem was covered by warranty
I had an issue with my driver side power window. Rolling the window down was okay, but
when I tried to roll up it only went half way and then the fuse would go off. I tried several
times to replace the fuse with a new fuse, but the problem remained the same. So, when I
took my Tucson to Hyundai of Paramus to get to the bottom of the problem, I found out
that the motor that powers the driver side window was defective. Hyundai of Paramus told
me that the part will arrive in two days. So, I scheduled my appointment around that time
and when I got it fixed, the fuse didn't go off at all. Plus, the window problem was covered by Hyundai's warranty.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/18/2018

Hi Min,

Irvington, NJ
08/05/2018 Category: Service
good brand
they need to update their software for older models cars, but overall a good quality car(2013)elantra
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/08/2018

Hi Brittnay,

SL
Soojung L.
Paramus, NJ
07/26/2018 Category: Service
I went for an engine oil change but apparently I had a recall on my car that I didn’t know about. James was very helpful and patient with telling me exactly what the recall was and answered all of my annoying questions!!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 07/27/2018

Hi Soojung,

RD
Ronald D.
Little Ferry, NJ
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep. Annie. Love her!!
All aces!! 👏👏👏
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Ronald,

Englewood, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Don't come here for RECALLS, they will try to charge you!!
I went to Paramus Hyundai for a Recall and they tried to charge me for the repairs, because I refuse to pay they fixed it under the recall, but charged me for the diagnostic test. I reviewed the bill and asked about the misc charges. They adjusted the bill, I paid and left. After that they started to call me non stop saying that they "undercharged" me and I had to pay with in 24 hours if not they will send me to court and I will have to pay for a lawyer and legal fees. This is the worst place I have even been to. Don't go there. They will lie to you, try to take advantage of you, harrass you, and treat you like a thief.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/28/2018

Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for completing this survey for us.  I am sorry to hear your visit was less then satisfactory.  Please contact me directly so we can speak further regarding this.

Waldwick, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honesty goes far
Always truthful. Always helpful
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/29/2018

Hi Laura,
Thanks for the 4 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

RA

MK
Min K.
Palisades Park, NJ
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Paramus does over charge on servicing the car.
I just went to Hyundai of Paramus for a simple oil change.
However, I got more than expected. I got the whole package servicing deal
that was overpriced. It came up to four hundred dollars, which was a big rip off.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/27/2018

Hi Min,

PC
Paul C.
Teaneck, NJ
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I like that my appointment time is honored and the times are convenient. My agent Anne Ramaglia is fabulous ! She keep me abreast of all the services that are needed prior to having them done and works with me to get the best deal available. She is very pleasant and professional and i have no reservation in recommending her or Hyundai to anyone who is interested in utilizing their services.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

Teaneck, NJ

YF
Ydalmis F.
Fairview, NJ
Fast service, great customer service 5 stars to Kariana
Apt available the same day .. service done in less that 2 hrs ...
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Ydalmis,

Andrew M.
Ridgewood, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great place, If cramped
The service and personnel are outstanding. Customer parking is a tad spare, and the waiting area a bit dated but nothing to really complain about
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/15/2018

Jacqueline P.
Fair Lawn, NJ
06/13/2018 Category: Service
covered under certified preowned
repair was faster than anticipated. Only complaint would be the lack of loaner cars every time
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/14/2018