4.4

Newark, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Went in to make sure my car is ok... one of the guys broke a piece of my car’s gear stick. I was annoyed that I had gotten in my car and to find it broken. And wasn’t even made aware; inspite of this, the issue was presented to management and it was taken care of. Issues will arise and it was handled so I’m pleased.
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars happy to hear you were  satisfied with the service visit. We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Palisades Park, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Annie in service is great!

Bronx, NY
Knowledgeable personnel
Great staff

Ronald B.
Bronx, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai of Paramus!
This is just great place to have your car serviced. They are knowledgeable, friendly, patient and just a pleasure to be around while. Friendly updates on the status of your car while you're waiting. Its like having another family at the car dealership. I have definitely found that in Annie Ramaglia ... she is fantastic! Sets my appointments and reminds me of them as they become due. She is just a pleasure to be around an excellent at her job.

Please hold on to her ... she is definitely an asset for Hyundai!

Cynthia H.

Hackensack, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Hyundai Technician
I recently took my vehicle in for service at Paramus Hyundai for a rattling, loose sound that could only be heard inside the vehicle on the right hand passenger side. Made the appt and took the car in for service on 7/22/20. The information presented to me was that I needed to replace the caliper, front brake pads, rotor and a brake flush along with an oil change that cost me $1600. I went ahead and made the repairs because I trusted my service rep. Never had any prior issues always felt taken care of by her.

After services were completed I left the dealership and drove home to only hear the rattling, loose sound that could only be heard inside the vehicle on the right hand passenger side. I called my service rep and explain my issue and took the car back to the dealership so the technician could take another look. He explained to me that it was probably a nut or bolt that needed to be adjusted. (Second time at the dealership in one day) He adjusted and the sound was gone. I was thrown off by his comment because if that was all that was needed instead of me thinking that I needed to replace the caliper, front brake pads, rotor and a brake flush along with an oil change that cost me $1600. At this point I feel ripped off.

Two days later my engine light comes on in the car and contacted Hyundai for a 3rd appt to have my check engine light checked. I took my car in for service on 7/28 only to be told that I needed to replace the canister because a leak was detected in the evaporative emission which was going to cost me another $1400 to get fixed. On 7/22 I was told that the emission was up to date. I feel ripped off and will not be returning.

I feel ripped off
Unsatisfied with the service
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for completing this survey for us. Customer service is very important to us. We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this. Our Mission is to provide our customers with excellent service.

QT
Qemal T.
Carlstadt, NJ

WH
William H.
Clifton, NJ
Car
Excellent customer service but way too expensive

EG
Edward G.
Prospect Park, NJ
It's a great person

Teaneck, NJ
07/29/2020 Category: Service
They are very well organized.
They did a nice job on my car and when they needed to order a part to complete the service, it was in when they said it would be

SR
Shyrone R.
Lodi, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ann is the best!
Annie has been my service rep for years and she is the best!!!

LV
Latonia V.
Jersey City, NJ
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Just ask for Nick!
Nick made sure my third party warranty insurance was applied to my vehicle getting serviced, not all dealerships take third party insurance with national accounts. So if you have one, go to the dealership and ask for Nick, you won’t be disappointed.

James F.

Paramus, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Painless
Service advisor Annie was helpful handled the transaction with ease
In and out

Ho Ho Kus, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Nick was great service advisor
I wish the department had NO Appointment Oil change section.
Vivian R. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 07/26/2020