Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.3252987/5Overall Rating 4.3252987/5Overall Rating 4.3252987/5Overall Rating 4.3252987/5rating 4.3252987
Overall Rating 2.19277/5Overall Rating 2.19277/5rating 2.19277rating 2.19277rating 2.19277

Fair Lawn, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson

Lodi, NJ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I received a brand new engine from Hyundai
Hyundai provided my car with a brand new engine with zero mileage. Hyundai paid $5000 and some change for the engine and replacement and other expenses. They were so concerned during the process and kept sending text messages on how things were going with my car.

Paterson, NJ
2018 Hyundai Sonata Sport Plus
James Nam, The service specialist is excellent. He goes above and beyond to make sure that I understand the service performed, and answers any questions that I have

Charlotte, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Close to my work
Got right in and out of service dept. Fixed brakes under warranty. Service writers little heavy handed on talking you into extras but I'm sure they make they're boss happu

West New York, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Review
Annie's level of service was excellent.

RP
Ryan P.
Paramus, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating!
The staff are very accommodating from before appointment till after appointment.

AG
Agustin G.
Fairview, NJ
06/20/2019
Bad bad bad bad.....THE WORST AND PERSONAL SERVICE
I went for my first service they charged me obviously and they did not do their job well. It was me who checked the car before leaving to realize that they had not put coolant for the engine. It was below the minimum. they have to know that this is dangerous for the engine more than here with the low temperatures of New York. then they puted the missing liquid, I ask the employee if he lacked something more to the car, because if that is so basic they did not see it, he would not know if he lacked something else. he asks me laughing, is a new car ?, I say yes. And he says to me, aaaa then it's all right ...¿what does it means that? I think that's not the way to do things, being that you pay for a service and they are things that you have to do well. because a car if it is damaged is a lot of money.

...............

Almost 1 month ago I am trying to communicate with the manager of this place without having any response of any kind. Because of my first and frustrated service with several problems the manager of the place told me that the second service that would be the 7000millas was going to be TOTALLY FREE. That's why I'm almost a month ago calling and talking to all of the place leaving messages with employees, on the automatic machine or with other people and they never return the call. One employee called me to explain he what had happened, because another manager wanted to know what had happened.
She knew absolutely nothing about cars or about the services they offer.
I explained my situation or my problems. Explaining that they had not controlled the fluids of the CAR (BASIC OF THE FIRST SERVICE AND WHAT IT INCLUDES) had not placed the coolant to the engine. And she answers me WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE. That is not necessary or depended if the car had a problem it should be placed. I told him, that's basic of any car. Without coolant it can either heat up or freeze and cause engine damage. She responds, that only the liquid is placed in case there is a problem.
AN ANSWER WITHOUT ANYTHING OF KNOWLEDGE, since if there is a problem of that type it was because the liquid was not placed when it, (in the service).
After this conversation NO ONE has called me. I keep calling to make an appointment and confirm what is female, the manager of this place told me about MY SERVICE TOTALLY FREE. And I have not had any answers yet. Or just avoid communicating with me.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/20/2019

Hi Augstin,
Thank you for your feedback.  Customer service is very important to us.  We will address your complaint with the service team.

NA
Neil A.
River Edge, NJ
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Neil A.
I had a very good experience at purchasing and a very good experience at service department.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Neil,
Thank you for the 5 stars!  We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.  Don't forget to refer us to any of your family and friends.  We service all makes and models.

201 845-0701 ext 1030

Marta C.
North Bergen, NJ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
This is my 5th Hyundai
You guys are great as always
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Marta,

201 845-0701 ext 1030

Hackensack, NJ
06/05/2019 Category: Service
convenience and customer service
Glad to recommend Hyundai to a friend
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Wayne,

Jennifer B.
Paterson, NJ
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional & Courteous
Employees are so professional & courteous. Helpful with a great sense of humor. Always a pleasure to do business with Hyundai of Paramus NJ. Thank you so much 😊
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Jennifer.

Richard C.
Hewitt, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/01/2019 Category: Service
engine service
Hyundai of Paramus has been assessing the engine of my 2012 Accent which was burning oil. The service department here has been very helpful and I have been dealing mostly with Annie. It is just a question of whether Hyundai corporate will authorize the new engine under the warranty. I am the original owner of the car.

It is a time consuming process, however, I recognize that Paramus does not make the final decision. Hyundai corporate supposedly will authorize the new engine in the event the most recent service did not correct the problem. I will find out soon enough.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 06/03/2019

Reliable service!
Great staff.fast.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 05/20/2019

Hi Samuel,
Thank you for your 5 stars.  We appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

WB
Wellesley B.
Englewood, NJ
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Khariana was GREAT
I was initially unsure about how my service experience would go with Hyundai, but Khariana from the service department put all of my concerns to rest. Very knowledgeable & considerate when dealing with the customers! I'll be back
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 05/20/2019

Hi Wellesley,
Thank you for the 5 stars!  We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Marjorie G.
Maywood, NJ
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Service provided
My Service Representative and all the people at the Service desk are very nice and knowledgeable
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 05/15/2019

Hi Marjorie,

RA
Ronald A.
Haledon, NJ
05/13/2019 Category: Service
repaired Sonata
great working with James @ Paramus Hyundia they accepted my 2018 Sonata with 20,000 miles when Wayne Hyundia would not
James is a person who helps you thru the hard times . All I can say is my wife is happy to be in her Sonata again.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Ronald,
Thank you for the 5 stars and the positive feedback.  We are always here to help you.  Don't forget to refer us to your family and friends.  We can service all make and models.

RJ
Ron J.
Newark, NJ
05/07/2019
DO NOT SERVICE WITH ATTITUDE ANNIE AND PARAMUS HYUNDAI!!!
After dealing with service advisor Annie, I will never ever ever do business with Paramus Hyundai again! The woman has an attitude problem. Definitely does not want to go above and beyond for the customer. She speaks at you and not to you. I got so fed up I pulled my car out of service. It's a shame because last time I had such great service there, but Annie changed all that!!!!! LONG STORY SHORT.... DO NOT SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE WITH ANNIE AT PARAMUS HYUNDAI!!!

Hi Ron,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with excellent service.

GS
Giovanny S.
North Bergen, NJ
05/07/2019 Category: Service
My visit to hyundia
It was an excellent service done on my vehicle fast and convenient.

Hi Giovanny,
Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

KP
Kenneth P.
Westwood, NJ
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/06/2019 Category: Service
as always the service I received was great.

Hi Kenneth,