Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 4.2857147/5Overall Rating 4.2857147/5Overall Rating 4.2857147/5Overall Rating 4.2857147/5rating 4.2857147
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Palisades Park, NJ
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Paramus does over charge on servicing the car.
Although I was charged $931 for servicing my car, I am satisfied because
my car is running like a new car. However, if Hyundai of Paramus could
lower the price on their package deals, that would be helpful. I think charging
$931 for a maintenance service is a rip off.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Min,
Thanks for the 5 stars!  We really appreciate your business! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional customer service.

John G.

Matt V.
Las Vegas, NV
01/12/2019
Dealership Refuses to Stop Calling
I took my car to this dealership once last year, as I lived nearby when I lived in NJ (I now live in NV.) First, I have to say that it was the one and only time I brought my vehicle to Paramus, and it was the last time as the service staff were rude, the services were overpriced, and every staff member kept pushing that I give a 5 star review. I opted to take make a distant drive and go to a quality competitor in central NJ for repeat business instead.

However, I now reside across the country, but Paramus Hyundai repeatedly robo calls me every morning between 6:30 and 8 AM to bring my car in for service. I have reached out to the dealership each time and advised I no longer live in the state, and that I will never bring my vehicle to them again or recommend their service, and to remove me from their system. The dealership has failed to remove me with easily 5 attempts to do so, including to talking to incompetent managers.

I would suggest that if you want quality service, friendly staff, and not be harassed by this poor dealership - go to DCN. It’s worth the drive every time!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Matt,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  I will foward this to the marketing dept.so they can up date your records.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

Salvatore M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
01/12/2019
Ripped Off!!
On December 8th, my wife and I went to your dealership to turn in her leased 2016 Sonata and lease a new comparable 2019 Sonata. The salesman, Jefferson, leased her a scaled down model Sonata without her realizing it. He sold her an untruthful bill of goods.
When she went back to get some satisfaction she was treated down right nasty by the General Manager, Rocco Auriemma. She left the dealership in a discussed mood. We have been customers of yours for many years. We bought or leased 5 Sonatas since the year 2000.
So this is how were treated!
My wife is contemplating seeing an attorney and calling 7 on Your Side for help.
So thanks for nothing.
Goodby.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Salvatore
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  Customer service is very important to us.  I will foward this to the sales manager. as you went into the service side to write this survey.  Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

FV
Frances V.
Cliffside Park, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Paramus Hyundai Service Dept.
We are very happy with the service we received at Paramus Hyundai Service Center. Annie Ramaglia is our Service Rep and always treats us fairly and professionally. We always request Annie and feel very confident in her knowledge of what is needed for our Santa Fe Sport.

Hi Frances,

LD
Lina D.
Paterson, NJ
01/09/2019
Horrible Experience!
My mom purchased a Hyundai Tucson 2017 on October 2017. On December 8th this Tucson broke down because of Engine Failure. The car has now been in the Paramus Hyundai location for more than 30 days. My family has yet to receive an estimated time of repair. I have called the service manager 3x this week and left numerous messages and she has yet to return my calls. Under the NJ lemon law, if a car is 20 days or more in a shop for repair it is considered a lemon. I am very disappointed in this whole ordeal and even more disappointed in the way it has been handled. I have never experienced such poor customer service. I would never recommend Hyundai to anyone. The level of compassion and understanding is deplorable. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worse enemy.

Hi Lina,
My apologies, I didn't get your message that you had called me. But i have been in contact with you about your vechicle, I still can not give you an update on your engine as when its coming in because they are in back order from Hyundai. So we do not have an eta ,That's why i immediately put you in a loaner. I will contact you every week with an update. Again my apologies for the miscommunication.

201 845-0701

AP
Annette P.
Dumont, NJ
01/09/2019
Hyundai family
We've been part of the Hyundai family for over 10 years. The staff and the vehicles are the reason we will be back for another sedan for our daughter very soon.

Hi Annette,

AA
Anna A.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
First time going to this place n definitely will be my place to bring my car to. Everything was great and customer service was phenomenal. My service man Jason was great also.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Anna,

GS
Giovanny S.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
My visit to hyundia
They did my service and fixed whaterver problems my vehicle had im really happy with my car good job Hyundai. GS
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 01/05/2019

Hi Giovanny,

SO
Sammy O.
Lodi, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2018 Category: Service
the people
the people that work there always help me out, no matter what! great services everytime i got here
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/31/2018

Hi Sammy,

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Paramus service department
The service department of this dealership is professional and friendly.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/26/2018

Hi Peggy,

Marta C.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was great as usually .
I love Paramus Hyundai , I love the whole Staff.I have been coming here for years.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/18/2018

Hi Marta,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  5 stars means so much to us!  Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

PP
Petricia P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
2016 Tucson Hyundai service experience
I brought in my 2016 Tucson because it was making noises and I was smelling burn smells when I drive. The advisor James was wonderful to work with. They were able to inspect my car thoroughly and found some major issues as well as fixing the original issues that I complained about. It was going to be very costly but they worked with me financially which was awesome especially since I normally get my car serviced there. I was very appreciative, it was the best experience yet and couldn’t thank them enough and my car runs great now no weird smells or noises. Thank you!
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Petricia,

DZ
Daniel Z.
12/09/2018
service
I used to service my car at Paramus Hyundai, which was a big mistake.
I always leave the car clean and shiny and always get it back dirty. With oily handprints on the body, stains of liquids under the hood, footprints and handprints inside. But last time (January 6th) they also scratched the body during the service. I immediately reported it to service manager Vivian Rappa. She refused to take a look at the damage but promised to contact me and repair it. 11 months later she still did not contact me and damage is not repaired.
I posted first review at the end of March. Aafter that other manager, Heather, wrote to me and promised to repair the damage. Of course, it ended with a promise. I did not hear from her since June.
First anniversary of this unfortunate visit coming soon ...

I received an answer:

Hi Daniel,
I have contacted you several times. In fact the only day you said you would be able to come to my dealership would be on a Saturday , I also told you that we have an outside company that comes in on Wednesday and Friday ONLY. I made arrangement for him to come one Saturday just to address your car , And you never returned my call. or Heather's for that matter. So i'm not sure were the miscommunication is. I take pride in serving ALL my customers with exceptional customer service.

Vivian Rappa

THERE IS NO MISCOMMUNICATION. Vivian called me just once, on January 8th, to tell me that she could not find anything on the recordings. I contacted her many times but she never called me back. Heather also never called me. She wrote me in June that she wait for an answer from outside company.And that's it. No call, no message from her since June.

There is no miscommunication. Just nobody cares.

DZ
Daniel Z.
12/06/2018
service
I used to service my car at Paramus Hyundai, which was a big mistake.

I posted second review last month and received an answer:

Thank you for completing this survey for us. Customer service is very important to us. We will review your service invoice and get back to your regarding this. Our Mission is to provide our customers with affordable service.

Vivian Rappa

Of course nobody contacted me and damage is still not repaired.
First anniversary of this unfortunate visit coming soon ...
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Daniel,
I have contacted you several times. In fact the only day you said you would be able to come to my dealership would be on a Saturday , I also told you that we have an outside company that comes in on Wednesday and Friday ONLY. I made arrangement for him to come one Saturday just to address your car , And you never returned my call. or Heather's for that matter. So i'm not sure were the miscommunication is. I take pride in serving ALL my customers with exceptional customer service.

AN
service revue
Very good
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Albino,
Thank you for completing this survey for us.  4 stars means so much to us!  Thanks again for choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

AD
Anthony D.
Paramus, NJ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/03/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
JAMES WAS GREAT, HE HANDLED MY SERVICE PROFESSIONALLY, WITH HUMOR, GREAT JOB. HOPE HE IS MY REP NEXT TIME.
Vivian P. from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Anthony,

RD
Ronald D.
Little Ferry, NJ
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep. Annie Ramaglia.
Annie Ramaglia is the friendliest service rep. I've ever met. And every time I get my car serviced I only go too her. I trust her completely. She has never steered me wrong. She does her best to take good care of me and my wallet. Lol. Annie's the Best!!!
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/28/2018

Hi Ronald,

LL
Lilian L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Very good service. They explain what is being done to your car prior to servicing it so there are no surprises. High level of professionalism.
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Lilian,
Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate you choosing Hyundai of Paramus.

Best,
Heather C.

Marjorie G.
Maywood, NJ
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Specialist
My Service Specialist Khariana Cruz who has been attending to me since I had my 2017 Hyundai has been very professional and very very pleasant with me always Khariana always made it very convenient for me to have a appointment when it was convenient for me with no problem. Khariana is knowledgeable about her job and is always willing to explain any concerns you may have in regards to your car service

Marjorie G
Manager from Hyundai of Paramus responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Marjorie,
Thank you for completing this survey for us! We are happy to hear we provided you with 5 star service! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in 3 months for your next visit.

Best,