Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

RD
RICHARD D.
SAAB 9-3
05/30/2013 Category: Sales
the salesperson-mr. hunter
No drama, just helped to make the purchase easy for my wife

RP
RICHARD P.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
05/22/2013 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
I contacted Park Place LTD regarding a car they had in inventory that I was interested in buying. I spoke with Jamie and asked for some basic information. I decided to purchase car and flew into Seattle and was met by Jamie at the airport and driven to Park Place LTD. Purchase went smoothly and am very satisfied with my purchase.

LG
LYNN G.
SAAB 9-5
05/03/2013 Category: Sales
personal service
Hunter is fantastic. Great information.
Enthusiastic. No pressure to buy.

JOSHUA D.
Seattle, WA
BMW 6 SERIES
04/30/2013 Category: Sales
Review
Professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

ZW
ZACHARY W.
Lake Stevens, WA
04/15/2013 Category: Sales
Park Place provided us with a very pleasant and friendly car buying experience. No-pressure salesmen, friendly atmosphere, and dedicated employees!

PH
PETER H.
Seattle, WA
AUDI S5
04/11/2013 Category: Sales
excellent staff
the entire process from test drive, negotiations, documentation and after sale care was excellent. I felt my time was always treated as a valuable commodity
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/11/2013
Peter, thank you for your kind words and for your business. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to earn that fifth star next time. Cheers, Jared

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Mill Creek, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
04/02/2013 Category: Sales
Vic is a wonderful salesperson...
Vic did a super job helping us get our 2002 porsche. Can't say enough wonderful things about him. The whole dealership was quite friendly. My only criticism is that paperwork seemed to take much longer than for a different car we purchased at another dealership the month before. Other than a seemingly long wait, a pleasant experience. And we LOVE the car.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/02/2013
Thanks for the feedback, Elizabeth. We're working on ways to expedite the paperwork process so that next time we can get you on the road faster. Enjoy your car and thank you for your business!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Coupeville, WA
ASTON MARTIN DB9
04/01/2013 Category: Sales
I think the Aston Martin sales and service people are trying to do the right thing
negotiating process was not good. Trying to charge B&O tax is a sneaky add-on!

JOSE R.
Bakersfield, CA
LOTUS EXIGE
03/30/2013 Category: Sales
Staff like david bruski
Excellent and honest service. Would definetly recommend!!!

IK

MARK L.
TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
03/23/2013 Category: Sales
The Best Cars!!!
Park Place has the highest quality concourse cars that I collect! I came in for 1 and left with 2. I highly recommend Ryan and Butch.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/24/2013
That's what we love to hear! Thanks, Mark. Great to see you again; enjoy your cars.

MIKE B.
Issaquah, WA
03/04/2013 Category: Sales
Purchase of 2008 Cobra
The purchase of my 2008 Cobra GT 500 went very well. It is the third car I have purchased form Park Place and I have always had a great experience. Vic Kirilenko was great to work with and very professional. The process was also fast which I appreciate as I didn't have a lot of time to get this done.
I would highly reccomend Park Place to anyone looking to get a classic or high end car.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/04/2013
Mike, we're thrilled that you enjoyed the relaxed, efficient buying experience we seek to provide - not to mention the best selection of high quality enthusiast cars! The GT500 you bought is a fabulous example, and we think you'll enjoy it. Thank you for your review, and we will look forward to seeing you again next time.

MARK S.
PORSCHE 911
03/02/2013 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
Nicest high end showroom in the Northwest for European cars. I am verry please with the quality of the car I drove home and the courtesy of the sales staff.

HT
HOWARD T.
Port Orange, FL
ALFA ROMEO SPIDER
02/28/2013 Category: Sales
Missed Communications
My purchase was sight unseen over the internet and only after several weeks of conversations and pictures being emailed. In buying a car it would be great to present the inspection report to the prospective buyer before the sale. In my case the sales guys missed a bunch of stuff that I only found out about after the sale. Some issues were just ignored that were obvious such as all wheels having curb damage, lots of paint chips, and then mechanicals like transmission needing to be pulled to replace 2nd gear syncro. I would suggest paying for a third party inspection if not going to see the vehicle of interest in person.

SV
SVERRE V.
SAAB 9-3
02/04/2013 Category: Sales
knowledgeable staff and attentive service
I have nothing but good things to say after my initial experience in buying a new car from them. The salesman was knowledgeable and very attentive. There were no pressure tactics. All in all, very refreshing.

MARK L.
Deer Park, WA
FORD MUST
02/03/2013 Category: Sales
The best cars and the best people!
Park Place is the best classic and exotic car dealer I have ever dealt with. To date I have sold 4 cars and purchased 7. Butch and Ryan are the best! I highly recommend Park Place for any of your automotive needs.
Regards,
Mark Lundgren
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/04/2013
Thanks for the great endorsement, Mark! As ever, we love dealing with you as well, and we look forward to many more years of sharing the auto enthusiast hobby with you. Best Regards

CARLA W.
Federal Way, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
01/30/2013 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable and professional sales staff
I was looking for a specific car and found it at Park Place Motors. My salesman provided me with accurate vehicle information and was willing to negotiate a reasonable price. I will be shopping at Park Place Motors in the future.

TC
THOMAS C.
01/29/2013 Category: Sales
People friendly
I must of not noticed my rating on the previous submitted report. I always meant it to be five stars.

01/29/2013 Category: Sales
Great people
Excellent service, courteous , and knowledgeable people.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/29/2013
Thomas, was there some glitch or oversight with the 1 star rating but "Would Recommend, Yes" and the positive review?
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
That's what it looked like! Thanks for taking the time to amend it. We really appreciate it and your business. Cheers, Jared.

SD
SHARON D.
CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
12/31/2012 Category: Sales
Honest
I flew from Sanford, Florida to purchase my car sight unseen. I depended entirely on my sales person, Hunter. I wasn't disappointed as he was completely honest with me. I drove it back to my home town in Kansas City, Missouri and he was there for me the entire trip.

SP
STEVEN P.
BMW 3 SERIES
12/29/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly, informative and most important, patient staff
I had a great experience buying a car at Park Place. Shannon was very patient while I remained indecisive at my choice of cars. He provided all the information I needed to come to my own conclusion without any pressure, and I walked (or rather drove) away with a car that I'm extremely happy with.

Walking into Park Place gives you the feeling that you have a friend on the inside. Someone that's always watching out for your best interest.