Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

KEVIN M.
Williamsburg, VA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
Dave Bruski's promptness, availability, attitude, professionalism, helpfulness and knowledge.
Five Stars or 10 out of 10. I would definitely look here first for my next car.

BP
BARRY P.
Yarrow Point, WA
08/04/2015 Category: Sales
I keep coming back...
Have purchased 4 cars from Park Place over the last few years - the quality of the cars is matched by the professionalism of their staff. Love this place.

GB
GARY B.
Woodinville, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
07/23/2015 Category: Sales
Fabulous Cars, Outstanding Service
Our overall experience shopping and buying at Park Place Ltd was first rate, and we have to give our sales executive, Hunter Ross, special kudos for being so helpful on the purchase of our 'nearly new' SL500. We would absolutely send our family and friends to Park Place, no question about it.

FH
FANG H.
Mercer Island, WA
ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE
07/21/2015 Category: Sales
excellent service
Professional salesperson and excellent service

DEREK B.
Everett, WA
TESLA MODEL S
07/09/2015 Category: Sales
Vic was incredible!
I had a great experience working with Vic and everyone involved at Park Place. My new Tesla S is incredible! Thanks PP!

KH
KENNETH H.
Port Angeles, WA
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
Great showroom and friendly folks
Quick and fair deal for my Porsche
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/03/2015

Thanks for coming in Kenneth. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and in a timely manner!

DARKO S.
Seattle, WA
BMW 635CSI
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
World class selection
Reputable cars and great service.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/03/2015

Thanks for the kind words!

KATHARINE M.
Spokane Valley, WA
ROOTES-SUNBEAM ALPINE
07/01/2015 Category: Sales
Could have gone better...
Before I write my review, I want to be clear that Nick G. was great, he was easy to talk to, very good communication and I was happy with his salesmanship. The downside.... I was suppose to pick the car up at 8am after flying in from spokane to pick it up, it wasn't ready, they had to do an alignment when I got there, which I felt should have been done since PPL knew i was flying in to pick it up,so we waited an hour.... then the fuel pump went out while it was at Les Schwab. So I was told it would have a electric fuel pump installed and it would be done around noon. It wasn't done until around 2:00, we finally hit the road, 40 miles in we smell a ton of gas so we open it up to find gas pouring out of Carburetors, turns out they just weren't tightened down, couple of turns with a wrench and we were good to go. got another few miles and the battery dies. get to Leavenworth and at a stop, it overheats big time, we let it cool, and check our water levels, and it appears that there was no water put in after the restoration? It took over 7 bottles of water to fill it, and it wasn't leaking so it just never had it. wouldn't start, got a jump, Final straw was we made it another 2 miles, and the battery dies again, the generator was obviously dead. I had it towed to Nitro Gear in Cashmere ( I know the guy that owns Nitro so I left it there) and then got a ride back to Spokane from there. Its currently still in Cashmere and he is putting a Ford Generator on it for now so that I can get it home this weekend. I think I just had a string of bad luck, I don't think that PPL normally has this type of experience. I fully understand that its an old car and im taking a few chances on it, but to say that its been 100% restored and then inspected by your maint team, I believe was a bit of a stretch to tell your buyer. I should have checked fluids before I left your lot, I know that now, but I shouldn't have to. The generator, nobody could have predicted but it certainly wasn't rebuilt during restore because the brushes were all worn down. Long story short I would give it another shot with you guys and hopefully have a different experience, my experience with Nick was great and I would go through him again, he does have my Sunbeam fuel pump and generator on order so that was very nice. The plus side is that I will have all the bugs worked out by the time I get it home.

I would recommend ppl to a friend, because I still have faith it was just "bad luck" on my part, I would just share with them this story as a warning. Thanks for listening to me....

CP
CAESAR P.
Marysville, WA
06/27/2015 Category: Sales
Prosessionalism at it's best
I had bought at least 12 vehicles in my lifetime, some I sold/gave away some and some I still have. This place beats all the professionalism I've dealt so far. Special kudos goes to Hunter, my sales specialist who tried everything to make the sale happen. The place is clean and elegant and had all the service and detailing you can ask for your car. This will be the place to buy another one for the wife and will recommend to family and friends
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 07/03/2015

We sent these kind words around the company and appreciate you letting us know. We love to hear these things!

Ted S.
Scottsdale, AZ
06/27/2015 Category: Sales
UPDATE on Review 6-11-15
You are correct Ryan. There are two sides to every story and I did leave out some facts:

1. Barrett-Jackson advised you to refund me the money.
2. Barrett-Jackson has agreed to refund all parties their fees to facilitate resolution.
3. You have left me no choice but to hire a lawyer.
4. The ONLY NAME on the receipt when I purchased the car is Park Place.
5. I provided names, numbers, receipts and information on my numerous issues with the car and Park Place has yet to place one call to verify.

Carl h.
Seattle, WA
06/16/2015 Category: Sales
Great place
I consigned a car here and they sold it within a month. I was so happy with the process that I consigned another car here a couple months later.

PW
PETER W.
MAROOCHYDORE, MA
FORD MUSTANG GT
06/14/2015 Category: Sales
Sales process a throughly enjoyable stress free moment.
Thank you David for all your help with regards to our purchase of 65 mustang fastback. Your professional commitment and honesty with regards to sale and after sales help with shipping requirements was a great help. Again thank you very much. Pete & Debbie Walker Sunshine Coast Australia.

Ted S.
Scottsdale, AZ
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!
I bought a 1967 Ford Mustang in January from Park Place at Barrett-Jackson. The car was advertised with a 427 Side Oiler and instead has a regular 427. The difference in the actual cost is significant (about $15k) and the long term investment in greatly reduced. The online, print ads, flyers, appraisal all listed a side oiler professionally rebuilt with only 850 miles on it. The car was falsely advertised by Park Place and they have been COMPLETELY unwilling to do the right thing and take the car back. Formal complaints have been filed with various agencies in Washington. I have pictures, documentation, receipts etc. Given the well documented misrepresentation and advice to Park Place from Barrett-Jackson they are still being unresponsive and unwilling to refund my money for a car I DID NOT GET.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2015

There is more than one side to this story. Your version is leaving out some very crucial details and is not the full reality of the situation. The most important fact that has been omitted from your story is that this Mustang was NOT our car. We were only assisting the vehicle’s owner to place the car in the auction. The previous owner of the vehicle, that provided the description on his vehicle, was immediately paid for the vehicle, so obviously we are not in a position give you your money back. As we have discussed with you already, we are aware of the issues and are in the process of reaching out to all parties in an attempt to find a solution that satisfies everybody involved. Park Place LTD and Barrett-Jackson are the victims of any misrepresentations, so you pointing the finger at us with slander on multiple review websites is only making it harder for all the parties involved trying to help you.

DO
DAVID O.
Brookhaven, GA
ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE
06/11/2015 Category: Sales
Not Very Accommodating
Bought a car out of state. Documentation was sent to me to sign that was incomplete and without an return UPS envelope. You would think spending 120k on a car they would at least pay for a return package. They completely lied about time to deliver the car across country. It came 5 days late. When I asked if the sales team could walk me through some of the complexities of the car, the response I received was " The manual is in the glovebox.

EO
ERNEST O.
Ann Arbor, MI
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
05/30/2015 Category: Sales
The very easy way to do business
Hunter Ross is very friendly and knowledgable huge difference from my last experience with thw worst sales person i have ever worked with. His name Renee