ReScore Reviews™ (9)
Thanks for coming in Kenneth. Glad we were able to get you taken care of and in a timely manner!
Thanks for the kind words!
I would recommend ppl to a friend, because I still have faith it was just "bad luck" on my part, I would just share with them this story as a warning. Thanks for listening to me....
We sent these kind words around the company and appreciate you letting us know. We love to hear these things!
1. Barrett-Jackson advised you to refund me the money.
2. Barrett-Jackson has agreed to refund all parties their fees to facilitate resolution.
3. You have left me no choice but to hire a lawyer.
4. The ONLY NAME on the receipt when I purchased the car is Park Place.
5. I provided names, numbers, receipts and information on my numerous issues with the car and Park Place has yet to place one call to verify.
There is more than one side to this story. Your version is leaving out some very crucial details and is not the full reality of the situation. The most important fact that has been omitted from your story is that this Mustang was NOT our car. We were only assisting the vehicle’s owner to place the car in the auction. The previous owner of the vehicle, that provided the description on his vehicle, was immediately paid for the vehicle, so obviously we are not in a position give you your money back. As we have discussed with you already, we are aware of the issues and are in the process of reaching out to all parties in an attempt to find a solution that satisfies everybody involved. Park Place LTD and Barrett-Jackson are the victims of any misrepresentations, so you pointing the finger at us with slander on multiple review websites is only making it harder for all the parties involved trying to help you.