Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Delta, CO
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
The hospitality and incredible selection of vehicles.
The staff at Park Place made me feel quite special and important even though alot of their inventory was financially out of my range.
The communication was great and all of my questions were answered.
I did purchase a great muscle car and hope to go back in the future.

GA
GABRIEL A.
Hansville, WA
04/12/2019 Category: Sales
Another great experience with Dave Bruski, Ryan Vanderweil, and the Park Place crew
I keep coming back to Park Place because of the great personalized service that they provide. They really care about their customers and optimize for return business over a lifetime rather than just maximizing profit on one sale. This means that they are always gracious, don't pressure you, and are willing to just hang out and be "car guys" with you while you shop. I'm a lifetime customer.

JEFFERY C.
Snohomish, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Nice people, big selection
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Jeffery!
We appreciate your patronage and endorsement. Feel free to drop by any time, you never know what sensational new arrival you'll see here.

GD
GILBERT D.
Spanaway, WA
Dodge Charger
03/25/2019 Category: Sales
Nice people and weren't pushy
Nice place awesome cars and good people

Burlington, WA

MICHAEL D.
Woodinville, WA
Dodge Viper
03/13/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding cars, outstanding people!
Hunter Ross was a pleasure to deal with and the 2005 Viper Convertible is fabulous.

GV
GREGORY V.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great buying experience. My salesperson, Daniel Kim, was first-rate...low pressure and very professional. The finance director, Richard Wade, was a pleasure to work with as well. Again, a great overall experience...highly recommended.

EW
EDWARD W.
Seattle, WA
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Aston Martin & Ceramic coating .
Bruski’s attention with selling an Aston Martin and Taylor at Car Nuts applying ceramic coating was a great experience. Bo

Silverdale, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
DREAM CAR CENTRAL!
If you want to see a great selection of the "Dream Car" you are looking for, this is the place!
Good deals on pre-owned cars as well at competitve prices.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

ES
ERIC S.
Everett, WA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/20/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Customer Service - Very Patient
I worked with Monte Solovy. In all my years of buying a vehicle, he was very patient with me and making my decision. He went over and above showing my the vehicle. When I asked about something he was not sure, he was quick to admit and research to get an answer. His knowledge of the industry and vehicles is superior to those I have worked with in the past. The showroom was impeccable. Everyone greeted me and asked if I was being helped. Despite the construction that is never-ending on the road, I was impressed how clean the facilities were. I was expecting to see dust everywhere. I will definitely be a returning customer.

DA
DAVID A.
Hot Springs Village, AR
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Aston Martin Vantage Purchase
Bought a car from their web site. After numerous emails and phone calls the staff was always polite and never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I highly recommend this dealership for any future car purchase.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage! Enjoy that new Aston Martin, she's a beauty.

RL
RAUF L.
Bellevue, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great relationship
I had an amazing experience with David K (Iranian Guy). Really outstanding, I will get my next car from him again.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your endorsement! David Khazai, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is fantastic and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new car!

BD
BURKE D.
Woodinville, WA
Porsche Cayenne
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Porsche Cayenne GTS
The car was like new, and all the information on Carfax was supportive of its care. We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful, unique cars. Our salesperson, Daniel was very personable and knew the answers to our questions ( or found out ASAP). We didn't feel pressured, but decided to look around at other cars. We had just found one, when Daniel called to renegotiate our pricing. That's when we decided to purchase through Park Place. It was a simple transaction with no pressure.

Thank you, Burke!

We appreciate your kind words and endorsement!
Daniel Kim, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is fantastic and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new Porsche!

SE
SIGURD E.
Dallas, TX
Aston Martin Rapide S
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
I must say that purchasing my Rapide from Park Place has been a spectacular experience. I was lucky enough to have David Bruski answer the phone when I called from Dallas, Texas. He is very personable and gave me excellent customer service. Buying a car, unseen in person, is a difficult at best. You have to totally rely on the salesman presenting the car accurately. Based on this information, you have to trust him enough to go through with the purchase. I didn't see the car until it arrived at my house and it was exactly how he presented it. Even better than I expected. Dave arranged for transportation to Dallas and even gave me options of 3 carriers. It was all a very smooth process. Even after the car arrived, I have called twice with questions and Dave has been just as receptive and helpful after the sale and that speaks volumes about his and Park Place's integrity. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your patronage!
David Bruski, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is outstanding and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new Aston Martin!

KK
KENNETH K.
Kirkland, WA
Tesla Model S
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
The complete experience was great
I would like to start of by saying I originally was scared to go inside, Dealing with a high end dealership and sales people... I've drivin by and through Park Place a ton of times but on this particular morning( New years Day, 2019) I wasnt even sure if they were open, I knew they had the car I was looking for so i drove through the parking lot and on my way out the car I was looking for was right by the exit, so I stopped and parked, then i saw someone walking around inside, built up the courage to walk inside and from that point forward the experience was amazing. They really treat you like family, from the sales dept, to finance, even the owner stopped to chat on his way in. I'll be using all of there services from now on. Thank you.

Thank you, Kenneth!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage, and we're certainly glad you checked us out in person.
Don't hesitate to reach out for anything we can assist with and enjoy that new car!

Kirkland, WA
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
My wife and I visited Park Place LTD after seeing a car I was looking for advertised on the internet. Our experience at Park Place was hassle free. We were treated very well by our sales person David. He was easy to deal with and explained everything very well. The facility is beautiful and it showcases the special cars they sell there very well. We wouldn't hesitate returning to buy another car in the future.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your patronage!
Enjoy your new car!

SJ
SKYLAR J.
Tacoma, WA
Porsche Boxster
12/30/2018 Category: Sales
Surprising
The salesman Rick was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. No high pressure sales tactics typical of most dealerships. Quickly responded to emails. Had all the paperwork ready, so, in, sign, out. Painless!!

AC
ARCHIE C.
Winston Salem, NC
12/29/2018 Category: Sales
Professional, efficient, and excellent communication
I bought my car at Park Place, LTD and was most pleased with the process. My Sales Professional was David Bruski, and I couldn't be happier with his professionalism and courtesy.

PW
PHILIP W.
Anacortes, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL
12/06/2018 Category: Sales
Mercedes SL purchase
Very professional experience purchasing a vehicle at fair prices. I would definitely recommend Park Place Lyd to anyone looking for a quality new vehicle.

Phil