Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

JOHN K.

Renton, WA
Aston Martin Rapide S
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Great buying experience
Had a great experience buying my Aston Martin from Montey and Victor.

SR
SEAN R.
Salem, OR
Aston Martin Rapide
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
I am a very busy professional living in Salem, OR. I found a Aston Martin Rapide that I had to have. I spoke with Hunter via email and text initially. Hunter was very fast to respond and answered all my questions. I had a Panamera to trade in, Hunter had me send a few photos and info and they offered me a very fair trade in value without physically seeing the car. All the paperwork was sent overnight, down payment was wired and they met me in Portland for delivery. All in less than one week. I flip my cars every 6-8 months and have purchased 25+ vehicles. Park Place is by far the best car dealership I have ever done business with. I will be back in 6-8 months for my next exotic vehicle. Thank you! Sean R.

AC
AMBER C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
05/20/2018 Category: Sales
Best experience!
This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Spent several weeks getting updates on the vehicle and it's availability. They worked with me to get me what I wanted. David is the kindest person and is very honest and good at his job.

Tesla Model S
05/12/2018 Category: Sales
2017 Tesla 90d
Awesome services- fast and efficient

DUNCAN S.
Seattle, WA
05/03/2018 Category: Sales
No hassle, no worries.
It's been a little less than a week since I drove my '17 GT Mustang home from Park Place LTD. Vic did a great job not crowding me and my wife when we came to see the car on a Saturday, and worked with me over the phone outside business hours to close the deal the following morning. Paper work was all ready to go, the car was spotless, and I was in/ out in a little over an hour.

I had read some moaning about 'mark ups' on their inventory, so I made sure to put plenty of time into researching/ searching for the car I wanted beforehand. Park Place's asking price was fair for the car after their advertised 'special'. Had it not been marked down, I would have definitely negotiated to that level as it was commensurate for what similar models/ mileage were selling for in the area. In the end, my perceived value matched up with their asking price and it was a non-issue. As with any substantial purchase, the more informed you are prior to walking in, the better.

Car is terrific. I fully expect to be a return customer.

DONALD L.
Yakima, WA
Chevrolet EL CAMINO
04/28/2018 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
Great customer service and friendly staff. I felt welcome from the moment I entered showroom. Victor was outstanding.

DF
DAVID F.
Porsche Boxster
04/05/2018 Category: Sales
Very pleased
I both sold a car and purchased a new one through Park Place. Both transactions went smoothly, were handled professionally, and were at a fair price.

NB
NICHOLAS B.
Kirkland, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
Very nice staff and quick!!
Just bought a Corvette Z06 from Park Place and I was very happy! Very nice staff, super easy process. I didnt need to sit at the dealer for hours trying to haggle to make a deal. It was quick and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I will recomend Park Place to my friends and family and I will definitely be doing business with you guys again! Thank you!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Nicholas!
We appreciate your patronage and know you'll love that new Corvette.

KN
KURT N.
Post Falls, ID
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
Only source for Porsche!
We have always gone to Park Place Ltd first when shopping for particular cars. Their reputation for Porsche is outstanding. Because of their customer service we are very satisfied and will shop again with Park Place Ltd. The only difficulty with Porsche products though is the complete inability to resource the complete maintenance history from Porsche dealerships. Porsche owners are very particular when it comes to vehicle history and the only link that doesn't understand this is Porsche itself.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Kurt!
We appreciate your patronage.
Feel free to drop by any time - we always have 40+ sensational Porsches on site.

BP
BENJAMIN P.
03/22/2018 Category: Sales
Park Place Ltd.
Dave Bruski was very helpful in my purchasing process, in terms of providing all the service records and accurately and honestly answering questions about the car's history. He is also knowledgeable about the Porsche brand and that helped in this particular purchase. He helped me negotiate successfully with the consignor, and I felt that our eventual deal was a win/win situation.
On the other hand, I was not impressed with Park Place in terms of the inspection they supposedly did to the car (the PPI revealed a power steering line leak with should have been easily spotted, and this is a non-trivial $1,000 fix). I also feel that a business that positions itself in the luxury car segment should not deliver a car with barely enough gas to leave the the lot and get to a gas station, and which is nearly 2 quarts low on oil (which I also had to fill up the next day).
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for your comments, Benjamin, they are appreciated.

We know you'll love that new Porsche and only wish you would have posted the entirety of your purchase story. It seems you left out a few pertinent details here regarding the 911 you purchased. It may be beneficial to note that this was a consigned car, meaning that Park Place was not the vehicle's owner at any point.

Our salesperson, David Bruski, was the one who actually strongly recommended that you get a PPI (Pre-Purchase Inspection) performed in order to discover any needs the car had prior to buying it. In reality, the steering rack had a small 'weep' of fluid, and we actually split the repair cost with you 50/50. As for the oil level, we find it surprising that your independent PPI did not indicate a low fluid situation, and we would most certainly have, and gladly, topped it off had the 'Oil Level Low' warning light been activated at any point. The gas is an oversight by our lot attendants and sincerest apologies are in order for that.

May the Traffic Lights, Road Camber, and G-Forces always be in your favor!

PL
PATRICIA L.
Milton, WA
02/14/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience. Ever.
Hunter was very professional and accommodated our schedule. Would definitely buy from park place again. No pressure just service! Great experience.

CARINA H.
Issaquah, WA
Porsche Panamera
02/01/2018 Category: Sales
Victor was super helpful, friendly and responsive. I am a repeat customer and have had great experiences each time.

AL
ALISON L.
Portland, OR
Volkswagen GTI
01/14/2018 Category: Sales
Super friendly / no pressure
Everyone was super friendly and knowledgeable! They didn’t pressure me into anything and were super honest, so it was overall a great and easy experience
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you, Alison!
We appreciate the endorsement and know you'll love that new GTi.

May the traffic signals, road camber and G-forces always be in your favor.

PT
PETER T.
Santa Clara, UT
Chevrolet Camaro
01/12/2018 Category: Sales
Just being in the showrooms is great!
David Bruski was terrific in helping me buy the car I wanted. He's very knowledgeable in taking you through the process. Also, I love the car I bought!!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you, Peter!
We appreciate the endorsement and know you'll love that new Camaro.

May the traffic signals, road camber and G-forces always be in your favor.

VK
VON K.
Everett, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/10/2018 Category: Sales
Porsche 911/933
I have been extremely busy and David Bruski stepped up and went the extra mile. To this point David physically came to my home to address some paper work changes. He also assisted with negoting a better deal and kept me informed along the way!
This is the 3rd Sports Car I have purchased from David and Park Place over the last 17 years!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Von!
We appreciate your patronage.
Bruski is certainly The BEST! Tireless, knowledgeable and diligent are all top-of-mind adjectives when thinking of Dave.

Feel free to drop by anytime, you never know what sensational New Arrivals you'll see in our showrooms.

LW
LAURENCE W.
Pacific Grove, CA
Aston Martin Vantage
01/04/2018 Category: Sales
Selection, quality of presentation and information, responsiveness and professionalism of sales staff
Your prices are reasonable given the quality of you offerings and the confidence one can have dealing with a reputable dealer of both new and used cars. Your sales staff (David Bruski in my case) was knowledgeable, polite, responsive, professional, and very comfortable/enjoyable to work with in negotiating a final deal.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Laurence!
We appreciate your patronage, and know you'll love your new Aston Martin.

GD
GLENN D.
Poulsbo, WA
Porsche Cayenne
01/03/2018 Category: Sales
They earned my repeat business
Beautiful showroom, cars well presented, nice people, straight talk, none of the usual "used car salesman" high pressure sales pitch. This is the second car I have purchased from Park Place. I would not have come back if the first experience was anything but professional. Shout out to Victor.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks for the accolades, Glenn!
We appreciate your patronage and know you'll love your new Porsche. Keep us in mind when you're ready for your next upgrade.

FS
FREDERICK S.
Stanwood, WA
12/31/2017 Category: Sales
Rene did a great job and the experience was a great one for my wife and I.
Fast and courteous best describes the experience. I would buy from again.

Thanks,

Fred Schule
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Frederick!
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next visit. Drop by anytime, you never know what fabulous new arrivals we'll have on site. From vintage to the newest cars and with 150+ always on site, we have something for everyone.

MICHAEL W.
Bellevue, WA
12/23/2017 Category: Sales
great selection of fabulous automobiles and a really terrific staff!
one of the best automotive experiences one can find anywhere..
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 01/02/2018

Thanks for the endorsement, Michael!
We appreciate your patronage and feel free to drop by anytime. You never know what our sensational new arrivals might be. From vintage to the newest cars and with 150+ always on site, we have something for everyone.