Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

RALPH R.
Woodinville, WA
BMW 3 SERIES
03/21/2017 Category: Sales
went to see one car, bought another
We went to look at a car, but it was sold earlier in the day. While walking through their inventory, we spied another that the wife liked a lot better. Sales folks negotiated with us favorably, coordinated an independent inspection, repaired an item from the inspection and delivered to our house the following day. Vic was our salesman and was very helpful and service oriented.

JOHN T.
Spokane, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
03/15/2017 Category: Sales
They sell only top quality inventory. Very professional
Monte was great to work with fair price and a great car

SK
SCOTT K.
Olympia, WA
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Updated Review
I should have waited 'til my car was delivered to give my initial review. It would have been five stars. Very satisfied with the organization, staff, service and my new toy. Would enjoy the opportunity to purchase another vehicle here.

03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Undecided
Still waiting to receive my car.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Scott,

We're glad that we were able to speak to you about this and sort it out. We always want to be sure we're accessible to you at any time.

Thanks,
Cameron

HS
HELGA S.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS
02/28/2017 Category: Sales
Great showroom!
They have the most extraordinary used cars in mint shape. Our salesman was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

GM
GERALD M.
Woodinville, WA
FORD MUSTANG
02/26/2017 Category: Sales
Mustang
Quality cars, professional and consistent

MONTY M.
Panama City, FL
JAGUAR F-TYPE
02/25/2017 Category: Sales
Professional eloquence
Park place rolled out the virtual carpet and ensured all procedures, questions, negotiations and transition for an out of state client be met with upmost sincerity, professionalism above and beyond their accountability.
Overwhelmingly outstanding professional service. Words cannot say enough.
I am pleased with Park Place LTD inclusive.
Vehicle shipping to Fl; Online purchase; expectations met beyond.

DK
DENNIS K.
Sparks, NV
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
02/24/2017 Category: Sales
WHERES MY TITLE
i was treated great was pick up at the airport on time and was met very good at the dealership and the sale went as it should have BUT; i was told that my title would be sent to me i told my sales person i would call him as soon as i get home and i did just that he would call the owner and get the title and send it right away didn,t get the call so i called back was told the owner was on a trip and would not be back till the following week so then i called back again talk t sales person again was told he would again talk to the owner again and would call me wright as soon as he finds out about the sending the title well no call i then called my sales person left a message for him to call no call again then i went to my e mail and found a message that informed me there a the title was in some bank i was not told the truth from the start and could go to my dmv and get a trip pass PRETTY GREAT DON'T YOU THINK COULD OF BEEN TOLD THE TRUTH PLACE
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 02/24/2017

Hi Dennis, thanks for taking the time to speak with the sales associate on this and we're sorry for the miscommunication. Thanks for working with us on waiting for the title and we're glad we were able to resolve it.

DOUGLAS D.
VANCOUVER, BC
MG TC
02/21/2017 Category: Sales
Not sure what you mean by title ?
The while experience
Better than a visit to the Louvre in Paris

ROBERT W.
Seattle, WA
02/19/2017 Category: Sales
Straight Forward
Vic was straight forward to deal with. When minor problems were found with the car he found reasonable ways to deal with them. Good overall experience.

BW
BOULLAND W.
Bothell, WA
02/18/2017 Category: Sales
Easy better than expected experience.
Reasonable price and trade offer. Fast processing in and out same day no hassles.

PO
PATRICK O.
Mercer Island, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
02/06/2017 Category: Sales
Chris and Dave and great to work with

MICHAEL S.
Kingston, WA
PORSCHE CAYMAN
02/01/2017 Category: Sales
Awesome selection of cars.
Very pleasant, low pressure sales representative made the transaction smooth and easy.

FV
FRITZ V.
Brier, WA
01/17/2017 Category: Sales
Very friendly, easy to work with.
Dave Brewski, my sales rep, was a pleasure to work with. I will highly recomend friends to do business with Park Place.

AF
AMY F.
Enumclaw, WA
01/16/2017 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
Hands down one of the best experiences I have had purchasing a car. No pressure, just professional, expert service. Honestly being a woman, I have had some less than solid experiences at higher end car dealerships. Not here! Would recommend Park Place to anyone in the market. And specifically Victor, he was fabulous.

RAMSES C.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ CLS-CLASS
01/14/2017 Category: Sales
2 thumbs up!
Outstanding service with top notch vehicles. Renee was a pleasure to work with!!

JV
JERRY V.
Tigard, OR
12/26/2016 Category: Sales
Absolutely Great
My purchase of the 2012 Porsche Carrera was the best purchase experience I have ever had. The service and help from Hunter Ross was exceptional, the price was very fair and after a week with the car, I couldn't be happier. I am now the proud owner of both a 2012 Carrera as well as my older 1998 911 S that I have had for 15 years. If my wife will let me have a third, I would not hesitate to go back to Park Place LTD for another. The place is fabulous.

RICHARD S.
Bainbridge Island, WA
12/14/2016 Category: Sales
Great cars, good service
They had the car I wanted at a price that was a little more than most other resources said I should pay. Whomever is in charge of negotiations (GM / Finance Guy?) was a little inflexible. I got closer to the price but didn't feel like I got what I should for my trade in. Apparently they sensed I really wanted their car. But it's an unusual dealership with a somewhat rare collection of pre-owned, high performance, luxury cars. You're probably not going to get the best deal but you'll probably get the best car. Maybe that's a fair trade off. You decide.

FM
FREDERICK M.
Issaquah, WA
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
12/05/2016 Category: Sales
2015 Z06 3LC Corvette Purchace
I have now purchased 4 exceptional automobiles from Park Place LTD in Bellevue, Washington. It has been my pleasure to work with Renee Bourget, Hunter Scott and Chris Lowell over the years to get my business done. All were very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in and helpful to me. I have appreciated their friendly service. Park Place LTD's new location is unbelievable and does an great job of showcasing all the vehicles they have in stock. Check out the website. Thanks!

ROGER H.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
BMW 7 SERIES
12/04/2016 Category: Sales
Buying a Car On-Line
Good service, prompt, professional, good website, responsive and honest sales professional

ALVIN B.
El Paso, TX
BMW M3
12/03/2016 Category: Sales
Working with Rene was a great experience, answering all the question I had, and being straight forward no hassle approach, and his working knowledge with out of State customer. #awesomejobparkplaceltd