Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MATTHEW D.
Bellevue, WA
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Quality buying experience
Rick and team made it easy from the minute I walked in, through the trade-in process, to driving out in my new car. Smooth, fun, no pressure. Thanks again.

SG
STEFAN G.
Camas, WA
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service and car collection
Salesman David Khazai provided exceptional support on the purchase of my new car. Even thru text message before I ever set foot in the store. The location is amazing and the car collection is astonishing. Congratulations.

AC
ALITA C.
Cherokee, NC
Porsche Panamera
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
2016 panamera gts
over all a great experience, David Bruski was very helpful and made everything go smoothly. Thank you David for helping us on your days off. I feel it would be better for Park place LTD to have a $90,000.00 car washed before shipping, first impressions mean a lot. and I wish the vanity mirror had been fix. But like I said over all great experience

AG
ALLEN G.
Gig Harbor, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome experience, great facilities, great staff
They were friendly, courteous and accommodating with the purchase of my vehicle. My salesperson
Vic was very friendly, and not aggressive in selling me on the car

WW
WILLIAM W.
Raleigh, NC
Acura NSX
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
Best out of state experience!
Daniel Kim is one of the best representatives of Park Place. Professional, servant posture and customer focused are all the ways I would describe Daniel. One of the best experiences I have had in buying any product or service. If you are looking for an extraordinary experience, call the team at Park Place and especially Daniel.
World Class!

PM
PAUL M.
Bothell, WA
11/01/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
Hunter did an excellent job with my trade. I will return for my next car purchase.

SHANE H.
Everett, WA
BMW M3
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing; cars, facility and People
We Searched high and low for an E92 M3 and found an absolute gem. Just like all their inventory, one of a kind, clean quality vehicles. Hunter greeted us promptly with a smile. He was friendly but knowledgeable and very accommodating to my family and I. Truly premium service. Clear communication and easy to work with. Competitive pricing... and you get what you pay for; Quality. We’ll buy from them again... if we ever decide to part with this amazing machine. Thanks to Hunter Ross and all the staff at Park Place!

Lakewood, WA
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Selection of cars and friendly staff
Often check their website to see new arrivals and eye candy. Bought 3 vehicles from dealership with Mr David Khazai as sales consultant. Good man!

PS
PEYMAN S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lotus Elise
10/30/2018 Category: Sales
2005 Lotus good and bad
Daniel has been great to work with. He has been responsive and professional and has done his best to try to give me a good experience. The car was excellent just as advertised buying a car sight unseen, is difficult. Daniel made it easy and I received the car and it is beautiful. Yet the follow-up from the finance group and others has been a little challenging. I Purchased the car on a Wednesday and I have yet to receive copies of my documents such as bill of sale and proof of ownership. Over a week and I have nothing to show I own the car. I was told today that it was sent to me via snail mail. Type of transaction requires overnight mail.

LF
LOUIS F.
Liberty Lake, WA
Jaguar XK
10/27/2018 Category: Sales
The selection of such High Quality Cars & Trucks in one location.
Truly have been looking for a used cool car that had low mileage for over a year. 1st time at Park Place LTD. I knew i was in trouble.... I had over 12 cars that fit the bill. Vic was my sales person and was awesome! I'm very happy with my purchase...

GF
GREGG F.
Issaquah, WA
Tesla Model X
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
Very professional and accommodating
I've sold two cars at PP and bought a third that I had no intention of originally, but David was a great guy to work with on the purchase, and Bryan is awesome in consignment too.

AH
ALAN H.
Bellevue, WA
09/22/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent Selection & Expert Service
After visiting many of the Porsche dealers in the immediate area, I quickly realized Park Place concentrated on offering their clients a deep inventory of the kind of sports car that I was looking for. Combine their wide selection of great cars with their professional & knowledgeable representation and you have a winning combination. A straight forward transaction for exactly the type of car I was looking for. Very, Very Satisfied!

AT
AMIR T.
Olathe, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2018 Category: Sales
False advertising. Customer service and communication questionable.
I purchased a vehicle from Park Place LTD and I am very disappointed in just about every experience I had. The start of my buying process lacking. My salesman (David Khazai) was very poor with contacting me when I asked about the price on the vehicle I was looking at. After waiting 24 hours never heard back and had to call back and spoke with a different salesman (His name was Also David) very helpful. Within 20 Minutes he got back with me letting me know he spoke to his Manager and David Khazai called me finally with a price Of the vehicle. I accept the price (thinking everything posted on there website for the vehicle was true..) Unfortunately it was not. The MINI cooper clearly stated it came with TWO extra sets of tires. ($2800 value.) that within two weeks of delivery of the vehicle my salesman said he didn’t know anything about the tires and agreed that it stated in the ad I would receive those tires. Then also agreed he would look into these tires.
From this point on I have signed all documents via FedEx and overnighted my paperwork back so we could close the deal. -after the deal went through-no follow up was performed after I continuously requested an update via text or phone call. I had to contact the dealership to request a manager- but who did I get transferred too? David Khazai. My only updates were “I’m still looking into it. I haven’t found the tires. We will contact the customer and see if anything else came with the vehicle.” -He did NOT contact me until the day my vehicle was suppose to deliver onto a transport truck. When he did finally text me, he said I wouldn’t be getting the tires and everything on the website is typed by a third party and everything that it states on the website doesn’t necessarily come with the vehicle unless it’s discussed first. Even though the ad says “INCLUDES 2 sets of A6’a and 1 set of R6’s tires” I paid extra money to overnight the paperwork so the dealership could close the deal by the end of the month.
Very disappointed in the whole buying process.
From start to finish the only people who pointed me in a positive direction was a different salesman who made ZERO commission. And Hannah (somebody else who works at the dealer) I personally work in the dealership industry. This is unacceptable, unprofessional & a real disappointment. Every time I see the vehicle and somebody asks where I bought it from, it will never be a positive response. Now I have to question the quality of my vehicle (that I haven’t even seen in person!) is the quality of my vehicle anything like the Service I got? If so I’d consider it worthless.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 09/13/2018

Hello, Tamir-
We sincerely apologize for this situation and the mistake on our part. I understand that you've spoken with our G.M. and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Best regards,

LEVI B.
Seattle, WA
08/29/2018 Category: Sales
Chris Lowell, Rick Burrell, and Vic (finance guy) were awesome
Chris in consignment is friendly, super knowledgeable, and transparent even though I decided to trade-in rather than sell. Rick in sales knows Porsches and steered me to the right one when I was on the way to making a big mistake. And Vic in finance helped put it all together at a great rate. Very satisfied all the way around.